Be My Canvas - Cover

Be My Canvas

Copyright© 2017 by Azami Core

Chapter 3: Trenton

The bright morning light shone through the window as Gashu awakens to the feel of his warm tongue licking her clit. Her legs bending up and spreading wide as she moans. Her fingers massaged into Trenton’s long, thick black hair. His tongue lapping and stroking the wetness of her flowering lips. What a wonderful feeling to be awoken this way.

His hand, has a cupping grip to the back of her thighs, spreading her wider. His tongue dipping into her wet flowering lips tasting her sweet cinnamon spice nectar. Her bud hardens to his tongue teasing it. Her hips jolted upward to his warm lick.

“Mmm,” she moans “Trenton, please. You don’t have to do this.” It was the first time, she ever had a man get this far.

“Good morning Mistress, I want to thank you.”

He sucked on her pink pearl bud into his mouth. Feeling her bud harden more as she thrashes in the bed like a bucking bronco. He used his hands that spread her leg to hold her to him enjoying her juices flowing. He then thrust his tongue repeatedly inside her flower. The feel of her flower tightens around his tongue.

He knew he was driving her into a wild frenzy. Then he hears her beautiful cry of relief as she cums. He enjoys lapping up her juices and moans. “Mmmm Mistress, so delicious. I could stay all day lapping you up.”

Her mind seeing fireworks as she exploded. The feel of it ripping through her body. Her soul going to heaven. Then back down again. She never imagines how good he was with his mouth or that she would ever feel so wild.

She looked at the time. “Oh gah ... If I was not expecting company. I might take you up on that offer. Now go get dressed in the clothes you came home in.”

He laughed with the enjoyment watching her scrambling out of his room. He went to wash up and saw the smile on his face. It was the first time he felt such joy and freedom. Knowing he has choices, and with that in mind. He plans on making her cum. To feel this beauty explodes many more times.

She ran to her room and her mind was on what he had just done. His laughter was the same. In her mind, she knew there would be no other than Timothy who would win her heart so easily. The joy in her heart to have Timothy Trenton home.

She shuffled through the back of her closet and picked out an old dress he had bought for her long ago. She never got to wear it for the special occasion they had planned. It was covered in thick plastic and she pulled it out, and proceed getting dressed. She then went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

Trenton now obediently dressing in his outfit. He knew who was coming over. Some guy she called GF. He didn’t like the idea of her saying I love you to this GF fellow. His fingernails digging into his skin when he made a fist.

He was becoming jealous knowing he had no strength in his condition to fight. He was her slave for one year. He wants to submit to all of her bargains. He just didn’t want to share her to another. No man should be enjoying her body but him.

He took a good looked at himself in the mirror seeing the bruises on his face. He spoke to himself. ‘Where is this coming from and why is it I feel this strongly about her. I have a strange connection to her. As if ... Who in the hell am I?’

He worked on calming his rage against this GF fellow. He also tries to calm and understand all these feelings he was having. He dragged himself to finish getting dressed. He could smell breakfast as he straightened his tie then went to the kitchen slowly.

Scramble eggs, fried pork chops, and hash browns. Three table settings were placed. He looked at Gashu in that sexy black dress with beautiful light pink cherry blossoms, that flowed softly on the dress. It showed off her sexy muscled calves, and lower thigh.

The dress almost a mini dress and a thought of no panties underneath seem to pop into his mind. If he was more masculine instead of this frail body he was in now. He would pin her on that table and kissed her senseless.

The sound of the alarm to the house chime and awoken him from gawking at her any longer. He turned his head and blushed at his own mind, and his cock stiffens.

She went up to him and whispers. “You always have such good taste, and if you are wondering, no panties.”

Trenton groans to her teasing him. If he had the strength and private time. He would have her now all to himself.

The door opens, as she giggles away from him and James walked in with two large Calvin Klein bags. Another person behind him. It was Kent who followed in with two more large bags. Kent places them by the entrance door and left closing the door.

Gashu runs and gives GF a big hug and kisses his cheek. “Trenton this is my Godfather James Patton. GF this is Trenton.” They both eyed each other.

James observing Trenton. “I can see why you asked about Timothy.”

Trenton turned away from them not letting them see his rage. He kept his mouth shut but inside his mind screamed ‘Who in the hell is this Timothy person and why does this man look like me. How do they know this man.’ He pushed his anger down hiding it from the both of them.

Gashu smiled with a nod and then spoke: “Come sit, we can discuss this after brunch.”

Trenton turns with a fake smile. At least he knew now not to be jealous of GF. They bowed as she prayed over her food. They ate all together in silence. Trenton was the first to rise and help to clean up. He needed a reason to get away and breath.

“GF he doesn’t remember who he is.” She whispers in GF ear.

“Ahh. Then It is Time.” James went to the bag he had and pulled out the thick manilla folder. He guided the two to sit. James was in the middle of the two. He opens up on the folder on the coffee table.

James spoke matter of fact “Trenton You do look like Timothy Trenton. I hate to say this but We believe this is you.” The folder showing a picture of his younger self.

He looked at it trying to remember. “I don’t...” As he trailed off sadly then looked at Gashu’s hand in the folder and he sees the ring. All this time he paid no attention to her hands. His focus was everywhere else of her body. “That ring, I ... I gave you that ring in my dreams.”

Her eyes widen as she smiles brightly. “Timothy! I knew it was you.”

“I dreamed that I gave you a promise ring. I see this was no dream. I’m sorry, I don’t remember much more.”

James spoke. “You disappeared 9 years ago. It was suspect that you may have been kidnaped. Nor do I know why. I can not tell you where your family is right now. They had to go into hiding. I’m sorry Timothy I don’t know where the government hid them. I can tell you, your father was military.”

Timothy looked and read the many documents in the folder. Bits and pieces of his past images popped in. By looking at the many photographs and he touched the pictures. Pictures of his mom and dad. Pictures of him and Gashu happy. Pictures of him and his sister.

James kept an eye on his daughter when he spoke. “I did a background check on you and your family when you dated Gashu. You were 16 years old. It was not easy but I was quite thorough.” He expected to get the evil eye from her as he turns to her.

“Gashu I will always do what is needed to protect you. I will always love you as if you were my own.” James took Gashu aside to give Timothy time to read and absorb the information.

“GF, why didn’t you tell me.”

“The least you know the safer you would be dear.” He didn’t have to ask but he could tell she still loves Timothy. “So what are your plans dear?”

“If he is willing to stay. I will take good care of him for as long as he wants. I do hope he chose to stay GF.”

Timothy spoke interrupting their discussion. “I wish to stay, though I may be risking your life Gashu.”

Tim held her hand looking deeply into her eyes. “I am having difficulty remembering. I see fragments of my family and us. I can’t seem to remember much of what happened to me either”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.