My Niece and I - Cover

My Niece and I

Copyright© 2017 by Rebo

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It took a while but my niece finally gave in and we made passionate love to each other...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Niece   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Squirting  

Okay first you remember my wife’s niece, the one who I had two meeting with, well her daughter is now in that class.

Her and her husband showed up for a weekend visit unexpectedly, no problem, we have plenty of room. The live out of town and she was here to take care of her father who had just had surgery. Now a little about her, she is 32 years old, 46 breasts, blond hair, 5’5” about 140 lbs and built like a brick shit house. Every thing about her is just like her mother was when we had out first meeting. So now the doorbell rings and in she walks, puts her arms around me gives me a big hug and all of a sudden pushes her crotch up against my cock and wiggles her vagina pushing it tight to me. I was taken back by this behavior and my wife didn’t see it at all, if she had she would have flipped out and said something.

Her husband was still outside on his way in so he didn’t see it either. Now, we all go into the den for a drink, I made her a Martini, he had a beer and my wife a Southern Comfort Manhattan, her favorite. We all sat down the three of them on the couch and me in my recliner, directly across from them. She sat on the extreme end of the couch her husband in the middle and my wife on the other end, good thing. My Grand Niece crosses her legs Indian style and as I look I can see the hairs protruding out from under her thong panties, she had shorts on and the view was to die for. He husband and my wife had no clue what she was doing, but I did. She looks at me with a sheepish grin, moves her hand down between her legs and sticks a finger into her panties. I started to get hot and my cock was growing, it was confined under my running shorts which actually gave NO protection from a hard cock. It didn’t take long for it to surface it head and she from where she was sitting could see it. She then took another finger and went down the sides of her panties and moved them aside. Now I had a perfect view of her sweet pussy. What a sight that was, blond hairs all around that what looked like a wet pussy to me from that far away. But I knew she was aware of what she was doing to her and to me.

They finished their drinks and I made another round for them and she came up to the counter to help give them to her husband and my wife. She slipped apiece of paper into my running shorts, it almost fell out, no pockets. After the drinks were given I excused myself to go to the bathroom where I could have a chance to read the note. Oh shit, I could not believe what was on the paper, it blew my mind right then and there. She proceeds to tell me that her mother had confided in her about our love making and sexual encounters, oh shit I said to myself, now what. The note went on and her mother told her how good I was to her, when she needed me and how this budding romantic feeling had started and how she felt after we made love with each other. The note also contained her work cell phone number different than her own one that her husband had access to. Now I was completely shocked, what did she want from me, I didn’t have a clue, was she going to tell my wife, what, did she want money from me to keep quiet all these and other thoughts ran through my mind.

Well I took the information down and flushed the note down the toilet so as to get rid of any evidence from her. I went back inside and there she was still sitting Indian style but now they had all moved to the living room. Much more comfortable atmosphere, her husband say that he had to walk the dogs and tells us they brought their new travel trailer here. This meant that they would not be staying at our house. He leaves so now it’s just the three of us and does make herself comfortable, no problem as long as she doesn’t do anything that would arouse my wife’s suspicions, but her legs were still open and I had a great shot of her camel toe through her panties. She knew what she was doing and was very coy about it. My wife had no clue that she was giving me a show. My wife gets up to go to the bathroom and my nieces daughter looks at me and says, “remember my mother told me all about the two of you, I won’t tell my Aunt but I want some too”. I didn’t know what to say, just looked at her and said, “are you crazy” she said “NO in no uncertain terms I want to make love to you like my mother did”. She then tells me that she will be here for the week and her husband will be going back to Tampa to work. They brought two cars over and their 25 foot camper and it was parked at the local trailer park. Holy shit she wasn’t kidding she wanted me to come to the trailer when her husband left.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.