My Niece and I - Cover

My Niece and I

Copyright© 2017 by Rebo

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It took a while but my niece finally gave in and we made passionate love to each other...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Niece   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Squirting  

This is the second encounter with my Niece in some 19 years and nothing had changed at all. She was still the woman that I had made love with and to when she was 35 and I was 53 It is a true story and neither of us are ashamed of what we have done or acted upon. It is out of love and lust but still the lovemaking is amazing. No one has gotten hurt and no one ever will, we will both take this love making to our graves. I can only hope that there will be a third time soon.

My first sexual encounter with my niece was some 20 years ago, mind you I was a lot younger so was she, we were maybe just a little foolish but everything worked out for the best, and no one got hurt or ever found out. We had continued to see each other at family functions, remained cordial and friendly as usual to each other. We never did discuss the time that she came to my house and we had a fantastic love making session, it was probably one of the best times ever for the both of us. Now for a new part of our lives as we do it all over again this time we are both older, wiser and more deeply involved with out families. Children and grown, married and have children of their own. Little did I know that she wanted me more from the first time than ever before. Like her I fantasized about out love making, when I masturbated, she told me the stories of her lying in bed for hours with her vibrators doing the same as she was cumming and cumming. The thoughts of me were driving her crazy and she had to make it happen again in reality. I was glad for that. So here is what happened.

The phone rang and by the number on the caller ID I could see that it was my niece, I was a little shocked that she would take the chance to call the house during the day, not knowing if my wife was home or not, but I guess it was better that way. I answered and she asked if her Aunt was home I said no, she said good, I need to you come to my house I want you so badly I can’t wait any longer I need you. She said that if her Aunt would have answered she would have said that she had a water leak and needed my assistance as her husband was away on business. I said okay I will call your Aunt and let her know that I am going to your house and why just to cover my ass, in case my wife was looking for me I would have the answer as to where, what and why.

I pulled up to the house and all seemed okay rang the door bell and she opened the door slowly.

She stood there and as I came thru the door she was dressed in a long flowing silk robe and under that was wearing almost nothing and I knew it ... she wanted me right then but gave me a chance to hold her kiss her and rub her body she knew I did not like to be rushed so she didn’t open her robe or even make the suggestion of opening it she left it all up to me ... she watched as I got entered the house closed the door. I could see that she was nervous, trembling and shaking as she asked me to take my clothes off, everything except my underwear. I did without even questioning her and then I was standing there eventually in my underwear. I came closer to her and could smell the sweetness of her body and as we held each other she could feel my cock how hard it was. She started to put her hand down on it and to her surprise I let her but stopped her from touching me I only let her touch me on the outside of my underwear, that turned me on more than she knew. I touched her all over and her nipples started to harden and as she began to feel her pussy getting wet, I could tell by the smell the of the smell of her cum of her pussy as it got wetter and wetter.

She had waited so long to be with me, and now those fantasies were about to become realities. Fantasizing as I did about the time together was good but apparently she need the real thing. She too was not was wanting to rush anything. In fact, she wanted time to stand still. She longed to hold me and be held and so did I. Apparently the sexual and magical caress and kiss was the foreplay she has anticipated for a while since our last love making session and wondered about how it would feel again when we met, and so did I. As I allowed her to fondle my cock with indirect touch, she too pleasured from within with my slow movements I slid her silky robe off of her shoulders and body exposing her tantalizing breasts and hardening nipples which had been hidden under her robe. Each kiss stimulated more wetness to drip from her pussy, these intimate moments drew us together as one. Our passion, never lost began to burn and burn deeper than before ... and as it burned we moved closer to each other still entwined in each others arms we could both feel our insides burning with that desire to make love to each other. I moved her closer to the couch and slowly dropped her gentely on the couch exposing her naked body in all its splendor and beauty. She has aged in years but they had not taken a toll on her body, it was still as beautiful as it was those twenty years ago. Even though I had seen her dressed at family functions, I had no idea that she had kept her body as trim and fit as it was. I then started touching and then licking her nipples and as they got harder and stiffer I could feel her playing with my cock which was now hard and stiff, yet still contained by my thong underwear the bulge was great as it tried to escape from its bonds. I put my hand down on her pussy and could feel the wetness of her cum as she felt the wetness of my pre cum as I gently put one finger into her slit and found her clit she moaned with pleasure and gave forth more hot cum. Our bodies were hot and getting hotter ... it is what she and I had anticipated all these years, even better, since the last time and it was going to get better. It had been quite a long time but she still had those feelings for me and those desires burned deep within her body and mind.

We cuddled, caressed, she fondled. The excitement was building, she began to slowly move her pelvis with my touch but I knew to tease and drive her fire to the point of explosion. Each touch she placed upon me made me want her more, our tongues continued to fuck each others mouths. Oh how we kissed and then it happened we were naked, I had slowly removed my underwear and we were in each others arms. Her pussy wet from cum my cock had moved to just touching the outside of her pussy, she was quivering at my touch she wanted more but I wanted to tease her more she was cumming as I teased her I could feel the hot cum dripping out of her pussy ... I continued to kiss her then suck on her tits and she really exploded as she arched her back. I wanted to thrust my hard cock into her cunt all the way to the back as far as it could go pushing harder and harder all the way to her cervix, which she loved, but I held out as she continued to cum all over the both of us. I knew that she could feel the deep want inside of her pussy for me, she wanted my cock in her but I held out and continued to play with her with my hands, and fingers in her pussy as she continued to cum more and more.

It was then that I got up off her moved down so that my face was in line with her pussy and started licking her, as my tongue made her cum she was so wet I could drink her cum which was just oozing from her pussy and continued to fill her vaginal opening. She gasped as I leaned back once more as the heat and width of the tip of my tongue escaped her love hole her legs relaxed and butterflied open arching over. Coolness swirled over her hot pulsating clit but not for long as I nestled between her legs began to suck more of her juices. I was making her spread her legs wider as I pulled her pussy lips apart and increased the sensation from my tongue she fucked my face with her pussy her scent would ever be left behind...

As I sucked her pussy juices and licked her clit I also fingered her, skillfully moving my fingers in and out of her already wet pussy. I moved one of my fingers down to her asshole and gently touched it and she moaned with delight as I sucked and tongue fucked her. I then took my tongue and worked myway down to her asshole licking it slowly making it wet with my saliva nad her cum. Then I took my finger and slowly inserted it into her gently easily, she loved that, as I sucked more of her cum. All the while I was sucking she continued to cum as I spread her legs wider making it easier for me to perform cunnilingus on her. I then removed my fingers from her pussy continuing to eat her lick her and make her cum I slowly inserted my cum wet finger into her anus slowly and gently and my thumb into her pussy this drove her over the edge, the curve of my thumb hit the right spot of her vagina and I knew it as she burst forth with more hot cum. I had her where she wanted to be ready to explode with pussy juices and she did her pussy let go with squirting juices from her body that would not stop, the warm wet ejaculate coming from her wet pussy went all over and as she squirted she came more and more as I drank her squirted juices. I was able to make it go all over my face and body so I was wet with her juices, it was amazing how much came out of her she could not stop she didn’t want to and I didn’t want her to. I hadn’t made love to her not yet anyway I wanted her to lick me suck my cock and taste our juices. As she got on top of me she was licking my balls and hard cock and as she licked we both could feel my body as it hardened under the stress of enjoyment I was ready to cum as she stopped playing with me she rolled off of me and laid next to me as we both cooled down our bodies which were so so hot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.