Teenage Sorceress
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mark risks 99 cents on an old book on hypnotism. Couldn't be real, could it? What would he be able to do with it if it were?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

“Honey”, Mark asked Cheryl, when they had a rare moment to discuss long range plans. “Are you getting what you want out of this? So far, most of the focus has been on me and my needs. You have subjugated whatever personal feelings you may have had to the contrary and have allowed me to fuck anything that takes my fancy. You have absolutely achieved perfection as a wife, in my book.”

“I thought in order to be perfect, I needed teeth that folded in and a flat place on my head for you to set you beer can.”

“No, that is what the French call ‘plus-perfect’, Dear. That is far and beyond any of my wishes. I always knew I loved you and had no interest in changing partners, I had no idea how supportive you would be when the situation allowed me to act out my ultimate fantasies. Most guys I know are married to women who would rather see them dead than to support his desire for strange.”

“Guess you just got lucky, then. Hunh?”

“You got that right. Now, back to the subject. What about yourself? Are you getting your itches scratched?”

“There are a few things that are still on my bucket list. Thanks for asking.”

“Then why haven’t you acted on them? Were you afraid I wouldn’t be as accepting of your needs as you have been of mine?”

“Something like that. Our biological differences have resulted in society applying a double standard to male and female promiscuity. Everybody expects men to fuck around, He is regarded as a stud. but a woman who fucks around is considered a slut. I did not want you to have people thinking you were married to a slut.”

“That makes me love you even more, my darling. So, what I am hearing is that there are some experiences you would like to enjoy, but for the possible repercussions to your reputation?”

“That’s close.”

“You do know that I love you so much that any action that makes you happy cannot possibly make me unhappy, don’t you?”

“Yes, but the concept of the open marriage has been trivialized and made into a cliché. That is something else I wanted to avoid.”

“So, we are back to where it is the opinion of others that is preventing your acting on your true wishes?”

“That’s about it.”

“Good!”

“Good?”

“Yes, because prevention of repercussions is what our little book is all about. See all those dazzlingly beautiful naked teenagers running around here all the time? What do you think they think about us?”

“I don’t know.”

“Luci has learned how to condition their minds to allow them to enjoy doing whatever feels good to them, without worrying about peer pressure or guilt. When one of them lets me fuck her, she is grateful for the privilege and grateful to you for sharing me with her. She thinks no less of you, just the opposite. They all regard you as their ideal. They all want to be like you when they grow up and will do anything possible to honor you, including keeping their mouths shut about anything that happens here.”

“Really? Wow! I never thought about that.”

“Yep. You are the Queen of the Mountain around here, my love. Now what scenario can we set up for you that will check off another of your bucket list items?”

“We-e-ell. You know your buddy, Jake?”

“Yeah. The black guy?”

“Yeah. Does he really have a foot long dick, like Sara Underwood said?”

“I don’t know, Darling. It sounds like you would really like to know.”

“I think I would like to find out.”

“Does that mean that you would also like to find out how it feels to have a log like that shoved way up inside your tight little cunt, firing quart after quart of hot sticky cum all over your insides while you shiver through countless orgasms. Is that what you would like, my little dove?”

“Oh, Mark. You say the sweetest things. Would you really let me do that?”

“I don’t own you. I merely rent you for the price of paying you continuous respect.”

“You wouldn’t think less of me for acting on a fantasy?”

“If I were going to be upset, the damage would have been done the moment you had the fantasy. Acting on it is far less damaging to me than the existence of the desire. Just so you know, I am comfortable enough in our relationship that my desire to see you happy goes way further than any feelings of betrayal I might have had. When would you like me to set it up?”

“Do you think Jake would want to fuck me?”

“That has to be the ultimate rhetorical question. I’ll set it up.”

“What about the repercussions?”

“We can set them up however you like. Would you like for Jake to remember making love to you?”

“I think so.”

“Would you want him to tell others?”

“No. Definitely not.”

“Would you want a repeat?”

“I don’t know yet. Possibly.”

“How would you prefer that he feel about you later?”

“I prefer that he remembers me as a confident, secure woman in a sound marriage that likes to experiment sometimes.”

“I’ll set it up.”


“All set. Jake is coming over tonight after dinner. He asked me to go keep his wife company while he is here, because it would not be fair to her for him to do something he would not allow her to do.”

“Isn’t that sort of like wife swapping?”

“Yes, Dear. It is exactly like wife swapping.”

“But that sounds so tacky.”

“It has received a bad press, but we can rationalize it by claiming that we have more noble motives.”

“Do we?”

“No.”

“Ok. As long as we never lose sight of reality and maintain our sense of personal responsibility. Will you wear a condom? Do you prefer that Jake does?”

“I think condoms are terrible and would never have sex that required use of a condom to make it right. Bareback or bust! I say.”

“That’s nice, Dear. What If we add a Cocoa colored person to our family?”

“If it would cause a problem, then we should cancel our plans.”

“No problem for me.”

“None for me. Have a very happy evening, my love. May the experience fulfill your every desire and may we each increase our love for the other by allowing the happiness of our partner to have equal weight with our own.”

“Well said, my beloved partner.”


Both Mark and Cheryl wore very satisfied smiles for days afterward. Neither felt compelled to repeat the experience, but both treasured it, even though they had no need to share details. It was merely a stepping stone on their way to bliss.


Mark and his poker buddies met weekly, if possible, for a friendly game. It was more about socializing than about winning, but the bragging rights that went along with the few bucks in winnings were valuable to them.

When they got started this evening, Mark announced that there would be a special contest to go along with the game. When they all clamored to know what it was, he brought out Cheryl, Luci and Daphni, dressed in porn style French maid costumes. The upper portion showcased their luscious tits on a platform, rather than concealing them. The crotches were -less. As they walked, they winked.

“Holeeee sheeeit!, Mark! What the fuck? Isn’t that your wife and your teenage daughter and your secretary?”

“You got it. Aren’t they lovely?”

“Man, ‘lovely’ don’t even start to get it. Those are three of the hottest women I’ve ever seen. What are they doing here and why are you letting us see all their goodies? This isn’t our last night on Earth, is it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.