Teenage Sorceress
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark risks 99 cents on an old book on hypnotism. Couldn't be real, could it? What would he be able to do with it if it were?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

“Hello, Dear. Won’t you come in? We’ve been expecting you. Is everything all right? The message you sent me seemed to lack coherence and I’m afraid there were several terms used with which I am not comfortable. Refined young ladies do not speak in those terms.”

Cheryl declined to respond, but took a seat, anyway.

Her mother continued. “And who is this lovely young lady you have brought along?”

“This is Daphne. She is Mark’s secretary and lover and the first of his invited harem.”

“I simply don’t understand what you are saying, Cheryl. You were always a very intelligent and well spoken person, and now your words seem meaningless in the context of acceptable behavior.”

Cheryl’s father, Tom, sat silently to one side, observing the proceedings with mild amusement. He had put up with Mrs. Tight Ass for way too many years and had been looking forward to this event. Cheryl had prepped him for an interesting confrontation without giving him any details, so he was an avid witness to the unfolding events. He couldn’t help noticing how very sexy his daughter was looking today. He had lusted for her throughout her years in his house, but had never acted on his desires.

His granddaughter made his cock swell, partially because of how much she resembled her mother at that age and partially because he had begun to imagine there might be a chance to get some of that.

Mark’s sexpot secretary/lover/haremite looked good enough to eat and he was just the man for it. Would Mark be willing to share, he wondered?

Mrs. Goldman was still on a roll. “That dress that Lucinda is wearing is much too adult for her age, Cheryl. It reveals much too much of her body and I don’t see any evidence of a bra. Surely you don’t let that child go out of the house without a bra?”

“I’m not wearing any panties, either, Grandma”, Lucy reported as she raised her short hemline far enough to prove it.

Tom Goldman damned near swallowed his teeth. Visions of licking the dew off that sweet peach floated through his mind.

Mrs. Goldman began spluttering. “B-b--but, yo-you--you can’t be doing this! This is insane! I will not have such indecent displays in my home. I insist that all of you leave this instant. I shall inform the authorities of your unacceptable indecency and demand that you be punished accordingly.”

As she spoke, he indecent granddaughter crossed the room and spoke quietly to her grandmother for a few seconds.

The change was miraculous. Her grandmother’s face changed from the twisted caricature of hate into a placidly peaceful landscape of love and hope in the blink of an eye. Her eyes had a faraway look in them and a tear formed in the corner of her right eye. She had just been shown a glimpse of a world of which she was unaware--a world in which love was the law, rather than an optional treat to be highly regulated and rationed only to those who properly deserved it.

Lucy grasped the hem of her grandmother’s dress and raised it over her head, revealing a remarkably well maintained body for a woman of her age. She stood there in a sensible DD bra and plain white panties as her granddaughter stripped nearly every item of clothing from her. She was relieved when Lucinda allowed her to keep her heels and pearls, as well as her thigh-high stockings, which had been her only naughty indulgence.

“There, Grandmom. Now we can all admire your lovely body. My daddy is going to allow you to learn what it is like to be royally fucked so you won’t be the only woman in the room with an uneducated pussy.”

“You mean... ?”

“Yes, Grandmom. Daddy made a real woman out of me yesterday. It was wonderful. Now I want you to bend over the arm of that sofa while my daddy fucks you with his big dick. Grandpa is going to sit on the sofa so you will be able to suck his cock while you are being fucked. I’ll bet you have never sucked his cock, have you?”

“No she hasn’t”, answered Tom. “She has controlled the keys to the honey jar very tightly. If I had been the kind of man I should have been, I would have left her many years ago.”

“Why didn’t you leave, Grandpa?”

“It simply wasn’t done, my dear. Women of my generation were taught that it was wicked to enjoy sex and the men of my generation were taught to use prostitutes for sexual relief.”

“Why didn’t you do that, Gramps?”

“When it began to appear that there was no other choice for me, the AIDS disease cropped up and there were horror stories going around that prevented me from taking a chance. If I had brought home some sort of social disease, our entire family would have been considered outcasts from the society to which we belonged.”

“How does it feel now, to have Grandmom slurping your beautiful cock down to her tonsils while my daddy fucks the shit out of her?”

“It feels fantastic, Darling. Won’t you give me another look at that sweet little peach you have peeking out from the hem of your short little dress?”

“Oh, this little old thing? Wouldn’t you like to fuck me, Granpa? Wouldn’t you like to slide that long, greasy pole all the way up my teenage cunt to heaven? Wouldn’t that be better than the amateur blowjob you’re getting now?” Lucy slithered out of her dress and got on her hands and knees beside her dangerously excited grandpa.

While they were speaking, Cheryl and Daphne had shed their clothes, as well, and were helping Mr. Goldman get his schlong buried in Lucy’s tight pussy. |t was leaking copious fluids and seemed to draw him in.

“I assumed that you were still a virgin, my dear”, he said as he began pounding a pussy he had never dreamed of actually gaining access to.

“Not since yesterday and I’m trying to make up for lost time. It is a good thing nobody could tell me how good it feels when I was younger. That would have been illegal. Most of the girls I know are as illegal as hell, but I couldn’t tell my story if I had not held out until now.”

When her father pulled her mother’s mouth off his prick so he could shove it in her daughter’s teenage pussy, Cheryl replaced him, pushing her slimy pussy into her mother’s face with a passion bred from many years of being denied the pleasures she had learned to love in the last couple of days. “Eat my pussy, Bitch!”, she screamed. “You damned near cost me my marriage to a wonderful husband with your ridiculous teachings of sex as evil, wicked, mean and nasty. Stick that tongue deeper or I will piss all over your face and this expensive sofa.”

Daphne joined in the festivities by straddling Lucy’s body to allow Mr. Goldman the opportunity to lick the prettiest pussy he had seen before today.

Before they left for home, Mark and his family had introduced the Goldmans to a life they never believed existed. Tom Goldman had been able to consummate the barely contained lust he had always had for his lovely daughter, by fucking her in every orifice she could provide. The memories would always be held in his heart and Cheryl promised him she would see to it that every one of his fantasies would be fulfilled as quickly as possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.