Teenage Sorceress - Cover

Teenage Sorceress

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mark risks 99 cents on an old book on hypnotism. Couldn't be real, could it? What would he be able to do with it if it were?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

When Mark came home from work on Monday, his house was filled with nubile young goddesses, all gloriously naked. Many were lounging around different parts of the house, engaged in various types of sex play. The back yard and pool area were covered in naked, sun bronzed flesh. The circle of carpet munchers that Lucy had promised was going strong on the deck. Mark walked around, slowly, checking them all out. The girls either ignored him or smiled invitingly. His pants hit the ground with a thud.

“Ok, girls. Listen up. All of you who want to fuck my daddy, line up over here. The rest of you, keep doing what you are doing. He likes that.” Lucy made a hell of a good MC.

“I do, I do, I do”, rang out all over the yard as they jockeyed for position in line.

Mark looked around for Cheryl, to see how she might be taking this. She was on a chaise getting double-dicked by a couple of hard bodied teenage boys. In response to his somewhat shocked reaction, she cocked an eyebrow at the dozen or so girls running to get in line to fuck him to his knees.

“Here’s the rules girls. The first girl who fucks my daddy so good he asks for her again is the winner. There is no runner up. The winner gets a new Mustang convertible.” Lucy gloried in her task.

Mark found that he wasn’t the least bit surprised at learning how much he enjoyed fucking the cute girls. Each one was an individual and he would have thought after the first five or six, that it might become humdrum to him. (Are you kidding?)

Bending one of the girls over the picnic table, he asked whether she preferred pink or brown. When she failed to understand, he explained that he was asking whether she wanted him in her pink hole or brown hole. After taking a quick look at his equipment, she quickly chose the pink one and tried to keep one hand over the brown hole until he finished.

They were all super cute, but none of them struck him as someone he would seek out again, other than his own daughter, who was off limits for the time being. Who knows? Maybe forever, but she did say that she wanted him to fuck her at some time in the future.

Mark worked his way over to the chaise next to Cheryl so they could enjoy a tandem fuck. They called it the “back to back” position. He fucked a beautiful cheerleader while she fucked a stud quarterback.

All good things must come to and end, so as evening came, the group disintegrated, with Lucy being careful to debrief each of the visitors. She was careful to minimize the impact of her mental massaging to whatever would protect the interests of the family, yet leave her friends with fond memories of an afternoon well spent. Some of them would be invited again, others not. Those who would not be returning had only the haziest memory of a good time. Others were left with vivid memories of having their tight pussies stretched to the limit by an impossibly huge, hard organ that never seemed to go down.

“Honey, why does my prick never go down?”. Mark asked his darling daughter, who sat beside him, idly toying with his nuts.

“Oh, Daddy. For the same reason you can blast gallons of cum into 43 tight pussies in one afternoon.”

“Magic, huh?”

“Do you have a better answer?’

“Nope.”, he admitted. “Well, then. Let’s take this magic show to bed. Help your mom get her legs together and her pussy rinsed out.”

“Ok, Daddy. Mom said to let you know that she saved her ass for you. She wasn’t about to let those guys have something you never had. She told them they would have to wait till next time.”

“I thought I saw her getting double-dicked several times.”

“You did, but they were both in her pussy.”

“Good thing it shrinks back after being stretched, huh?”

“Oh, Dad. You’re just wanting me to tell you how your dick is bigger than any two of the other guys, aren’t you?”

“Well, uh, uh.”

“It’s ok, Daddy. Everybody can see what a giant rod you have and watched you drilling for oil in all of those lovely slits. It made me wish I were ready to have you do me, but I need to wait a bit longer. Although, depending on how much Mom likes her ass fucking tonight, I may want to give you a trip up the old dirt road before the main road is open for business.”

Mark got into bed behind his wife while his daughter dove underneath and lubed up her daddy’s dick and mom’s asshole. When Cheryl was properly primed, Lucy lovingly guided her father’s fat dick to the previously unexplored entrance to the fun mine.

After he was completely seated, Lucy crawled behind him, pressing her rock hard tits with the diamond nipples against his back and cheered him on as he cornholed her mother. She reached around Mark to pinch and twist the nipples from which she had nursed, so many years before.

Lucy was jubilant when her daddy flooded her mommy’s back passage with enough cum to float a barge.

“Just leave your cock in Mommy while you sleep, Daddy. Maybe she will have a nice dream that will make you hard in your sleep and you can drill for oil without waking up.

“You really should try it, yourself, Dear”, Cheryl said. I never thought getting fucked in the ass could be so wonderful. You could keep your cherry and still get a ride on your daddy’s prick. Doesn’t that sound like fun?”

“Yes, Mommy.”


When Mark awoke the next morning, he had a vague memory of having plowed his wife’s ass at least twice more during the night and was in fact enjoying her tight buns pushing back at him yet again as they both became conscious.

“Come on, Daddy. Give her one more load”, Lucy urged. “Damn, I love watching you guys fuck. It really makes me want to jump right on that thing and let you shove it all the way in.”

“Changed your mind about waiting?”

“No, only reporting thoughts, not changes in direction.”

“Ok, Baby. You just let me know when you are ready to sit right down and write me a letter.”

“I will, Daddy. I’m almost ready to try that log in my bowels, but I’m still a little scared. It won’t actually tear me apart, will it?”

“Don’t worry, Baby. I won’t ever do anything to hurt you. When you’re ready, you mom and I will make sure you are so well lubricated and properly prepared, you won’t even know when it pushes past your sphincter.”

“That sounds highly unlikely, Old Man, but I will give you points for trying.” Lucy wiped her daddy’s prick with a warm cloth before rinsing it and proceeding to refresh her mother’s abused orifice.”

“Did you like assfucking Mommy?”, she asked her dad.

“It was fantastic, Dear. As much as I enjoyed the special experience you organized yesterday, being able to fuck your mother in the ass for the first time was my most special treat for the day.”

“What treat would you like for today, Daddy?”

“You mean you are going to go on setting up more of my fantasies?”

“Of course. What are daughters for if we can’t help you achieve your highest sexual fantasies?”

“Good question, my Dear.”

“Is there someone you know who you have really lusted after, but either could not or did not pursue?”

“Oh, yes. There are quite a few. I have never cheated on your mother, but that doesn’t mean that I was never tempted.”

“Who was it, Daddy? Was it someone you work with?”

“Actually, more than one of the women I work with have been on my sexual radar, but I chose to remain faithful.”

“That is so sweet, Dear”, Cheryl offered, while bending to give him a big sloppy wet kiss on the head of his newly cleaned prick. “Is it someone I have met?”

“Sort of. There are actually two that have really caught my attention.”

“Let me guess, Honey. Is one of them that little honey, Daphne, that works for you?”

“How did you know?”

“Well, duh. Have you already forgotten the lecture I gave you this morning, Daddy? We can read your mind, remember? When you see a woman you lust after, every woman in the building knows exactly what you are thinking.”

“Oh, yeah. Well, a few months ago, the absolutely gorgeous young thing applies for the job of my secretary. I took one look at her and knew that I would be willing to teach her everything she needed to know, just to be able to have her around me all day. Every time she comes in my office, my dick gets so hard the blood leaves my brain for a few minutes. I can’t breathe, I can’t talk and I can’t think straight. If I am on a call with a client, I dare not allow her to come into the room.”

“Why, Dear. Should I be jealous?”

“No, Honey. If there were any danger of my ever leaving you, I would have been gone the day Daphne applied for the job. I’m getting a little better at ignoring her attraction, now. She doesn’t compare with you or how I feel about you, but she gives off some kind of scent that makes me want to drop whatever I am doing and fuck her senseless, every time I see her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.