Teenage Sorceress
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mark risks 99 cents on an old book on hypnotism. Couldn't be real, could it? What would he be able to do with it if it were?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Suddenly, Mark’s beautiful fourteen year old daughter became the mistress of the house without a shot being fired. “Mom”, she told her mother. “Daddy likes it when you are sexy. When you finish your shower, he wants you to wear your black lace peignoir to breakfast and there is no need to close the front. He likes to see your wonderful boobs being showcased by the built in support and to see your pussy flash when you walk.”

“Yes, Dear. Why are you naked?”

“Because Daddy likes it when I am completely naked.”

“Oh. Ok, Dear, let’s go down for breakfast.”

To say that Mark was stunned when his lovely bride came to breakfast wearing only the sexy peignoir he had given her in hopes of seeing her lovely body encased in it would be understatement. The only time she had worn it, she insisted on wearing a bra and panties under it.

Lucy stood behind her mother and reached around to squeeze and lift Cheryl’s wonderful tits, holding them out toward her father. “Don’t you just love Mom’s tits, Daddy?”, she asked with a wink.

“Oh, Darling. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see my two women so wonderfully displayed. You are both so beautiful, it almost hurts.”

“What about me, Daddy? What about me?” Suzy climbed up on the table and stuck her flat little chest out at her father. “Am I beautiful, too?”

“Why, you are the most beautiful of all, my little demon.” Mark picked her up and swung her around before planting a loud, wet raspberry on her fat tummy. “Now you run along and watch your shows while we eat breakfast. Ok?”

“Sure, Daddy. Will you come watch with me later?”

“Sure, my little princess. Be sure to wear your tiara.”

“Ok, Daddy”, as she ran from the room, totally oblivious to the fact that her mother’s sheer peignoir was the only garment in the room, and that her father’s prick was standing proud and tall.

Lucy brought her mother closer. “Doesn’t Mom have the most amazing body, Daddy? Do you think I will look like her when I am grown?”

“Yes, she does, Honey. You already look almost exactly like she did when we met. That’s why it has been so hard for me to not stare at you.”

“Speaking of hard, Daddy. That’s some whopper you have pointing at Mom’s tits. Why don’t you suck on them while I suck on the whopper?”

Mark almost felt as if he were in a trance like his family had been in last night. Perhaps he was, he thought, but if he were, then “let the glory pole roll” was the uppermost thought in his mind when he cupped Cheryl’s left tit in one hand and placed his lips on her right one. Lucy was on her knees, trying to get her jaw unhinged enough to take on the bulbous head of his pride and joy.

“Daddy, it’s too big to get in my mouth. Is it ok if I just suck your balls a little and lick it for you?”

“Honey, anything you want to do down there is just hunkydory with your old dad. I have to warn you that you’re going to get a face full of cum pretty soon if you keep doing what you are doing.”

“Is it ok if I swallow it, Daddy?”

Lucy’s question was barely out of her mouth when it was replaced with a fountain of cum. She elected to swallow, rather than drown and would sort out her father’s preference later.

Mark’s knees threatened to buckle from the onslaught of of sensory stimulation and emotional exhilaration from the unusual and unexpected treats being offered so freely. Treats that he had never known possible were being presented to him as a smorgasbrod. Why in hell had he never insisted that this be the way of life around his house? Didn’t he give freely of himself, his energies, his support, his everything? Why had he allowed himself to be cowed by society and the strictures of a badly taught young wife, when all the wonders he sought had been before him all along?

Well, “no more Mr. Nice Guy”, he thought. “Whatever is causing this turn of events, I’m going to hang onto it. Fuck this shit of the husband being the lowest rung on the family ladder. I will continue to love, respect and cherish my family, as I have always done, but from now on, I will demand my own rights.”

Although his soliloquy had been silent, Lucy looked up at him adoringly, with his cum trickling from the corners of her mouth. “Good for you, Daddy. It’s about time you started getting what you deserve around here. Why don’t you bend Mom over the table and ram that big thing up her tight cunt while I snowball her?”

Now, that sounded like a plan. The only problem that plagued Mark as he worked his giant organ deeper and deeper inside his wife’s snug pussy was that it seemed almost too true. Had he, somehow, been overcome with something he read or ingested from the book? Was this only some form of opiate dream?

“Fuck it”, he thought. “If this be a dream, then let it begin with a fuck”, he paraphrased.

Meanwhile, Lucy was drooling her father’s rich cum into her mother’s greedy mouth. “What a change!”, thought Lucy. “Yesterday, she wouldn’t say ‘cum’ if she had a mouthful. Now she does.”

Mark continued to pound his massive length into the hot velvet vise that he had been denied for so long. Sure, Cheryl had grudgingly allowed him to insert himself into her far enough to get him off, but she had never before allowed him to sink the WHOLE DAMNED THING inside her precious cunt. The feeling was out of his world. He had never realized how much he had allowed himself to miss, by conforming to the PC shit. From now on, he would continue to respect the rights of others, but without completely sublimating his own interests.

He felt his balls drawing back to yield the ultimate blast.

“Daddy, do you want to flood Mom’s womb with that or blow it all over her tits and mine? If you do that, we can both lick it off each other while you watch. You do want to see me eat Mom’s pussy, don’t you?”

With an agonizing groan, Mark somehow managed to pull his entire length out of his wife’s desperately clinging cunt and get the spout pointed to the valley with four peaks, where his daughter’s smaller, but perfect, tits met his wife’s larger and still perfect set, before hosing them down.

“OMG, Daddy. What a load of cum! Wait till I tell my friends about you. I’ve seen videos of Peter North shooting buckets, but you are setting some sort of record.” She extended a hand to help milk the last gallon or so onto her chest.”

“You do want me to tell my friends, don’t you? Oh, my! I guess you do. Where did that last cup full come from? I thought your balls were completely empty.”

“You will tell your friends?”

“Yes, Daddy. I will tell all of my little friends how ginormous and tasty your cock is. They will all want to suck it and most of them will want to try to fuck you dry.”

“Honey, I’m still not thinking all that clearly, but won’t that be taking a chance, by including others in what we are doing?”

“Don’t worry, Daddy. The book told me how to control things. They will be wild to play with you, but won’t remember ever being here. Right now, Suzy doesn’t remember you kissing her belly while you had a tremendous hardon. If she remembered that and told someone, we would all be in deep shit, so I am merely doing preventive damage control.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.