My Niece's High School Graduation
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I grabbed my camera on the way out to the backyard. As I walked towards the three girls, I could see that they were just finishing drying themselves off. They all looked so young and vibrant with their freshly rubbed skin.

“I’m back,” I said as I crossed the patio towards them. “Emma, thanks for finding those keys for me. I wasn’t sure if I’d left them here or not.”

“Sure Uncle Jeff, no problem.”

“Hey, before Madison has to go, how about I take a few pictures of the Three Amigos together?” I said as I held up my camera.

“Sure,” Madison said instantly. “That sounds like fun. How’s this?” She turned with her back slightly towards me and put her hands on her hips. She hung her head forwards and then flicked it back and up to look at me over her shoulder. Her long curly hair was thrown back to fall sensually across her face and shoulders as she looked right into the camera with a totally smoldering look. Jesus Christ! And I had thought Emma was a natural at this! Madison seemed to know just what pose would best show off her greatest assets. Her athletic legs and tight firm ass were front and center and looked spectacular. You could see just a hint of those budding young breasts in profile as she looked back at the camera. But the look in her eyes ... my god ... The provocative look she gave me went right down to my groin. Either she was a very good actress or she was just naturally this fucking hot!

“That’s good Madison. You look like a professional,” I said as I snapped more pictures of her as she posed next to the other two. Yeah, she looked like a professional ... a professional at what ... I didn’t say!

“I can do that too,” I heard Emma say and turned the camera in her direction. She turned in profile and put one foot up on one of the lounge chairs. Turning her face in my direction, she took her hands and ran them up the back of her neck, lifting her hair and showing her long regal neck. She held her hair up and it draped from between her fingers to fall sensually around her gorgeous face. She gave me a full pout with those big soft lips of hers that was equally as hot as the look Madison had just given me. Man ... my niece was one sexy young girl! I snapped a few quick shots as she kept her hair up and gave me some different poses.

“Look at you two little sex-dolls,” said Sharon with a big smile as she watched her friends posing for the camera.

“C’mon Sharon, try it. It’s fun,” Emma said encouragingly.

“Yeah, with those big boobs of yours, this should be easy.” Leave it to Madison to say exactly what I was thinking.

“Madison!” squealed Sharon in embarrassment.

“Sorry Sharon,” said Madison sincerely. “But Emma’s right. Just try a pose or two that you’ve seen in magazines. It’s fun!” I was hoping with the encouragement of her two friends that Sharon would join in.

“Oh, alright. What should I do?” she asked as she looked at her two friends for guidance.

“Hey Jeff. What do you think she should do?” Madison said as she looked over and leered at me. “I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of pictures in magazines in your time.”

“Madison!” It was Sharon again. I saw Emma’s mouth gape open in surprise at Madison’s forthright comment.

“What?” exclaimed Madison. “I know my brother has magazines like that stuck under his bed. I bet all guys have at one time or another. Right, Jeff?” she said looking at me for support.

“Well Madison, you know, you just might be right about that. Young men do have their needs, after all.” I spoke in a slow soothing voice to try and defuse the situation a little bit and make Sharon feel more relaxed. “Sharon, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. I hope the other girls haven’t made you feel out of place. I probably never should have brought this camera out here.” I said this hoping for a little reverse psychology. I figured if I threw the suggestion out there that she was choosing not to be included, she’d go the other way and want to do it. I saw a confused look come over her face as my words settled into her brain.

“Uh ... no ... that’s okay. I’m sorry. I guess I’m just a little nervous. I ... I do want to try it. I’m just not sure what to do.” She gave me a sheepish look that seemed to beg for assistance.

“Oh ... well okay. Are you sure?” I asked her in a low caring voice.

“Yes ... yes ... I’m sure. What should I do?” Excellent! From Madison’s inspired first pose, this was working out better than I had expected.

“Well,” I said as I tried to look slightly confused, “why don’t you try that first pose that Madison did. I think that might work for you.” I knew that pose would be an absolute killer with her voluptuous young body. “Okay ... stand and turn with your back towards me,” I said as I brought the camera up to my eye with her round curvy ass pointed towards me. “Now, turn the top part of your body just a little more to the side in profile ... that’s it.” As she turned those big heavy tits came further into view. “Just a little more Sharon ... that’s it!” She stopped and held the position. Her tits were shown off fantastically as they stuck far out in profile. They were so big and heavy looking. Just one more thing to make it even better...

“Okay Sharon, now put your hands on your hips ... that’s good. Now bring your elbows a little further back ... that’s good ... now pull your shoulders back so I can see your pretty face better ... that’s perfect!” She followed my directions perfectly and pulling back her arms and shoulders made her tits thrust out even more. “Okay Sharon, give me one of those sexy looks that models do.” Through half-closed eyes, Sharon looked directly into the camera and we all watched as her pink tongue slid out from between her thick lips and she circled it ever so slowly around until her lips glistened. Fuck me! She was taking to this like a fish takes to water!

“You go girl!” Madison cheered her on. I looked up to see Emma’s mouth agape as she stood frozen in place, simply staring at Sharon. Her face was flushed and I saw her swallow as she seemed bewitched by Sharon’s raw sensuality. I turned back and snapped a few more pictures as Sharon played to the camera. She was really getting into it and turned and leaned forwards, her massive knockers hanging down heavily.

“Jesus Sharon, I knew you had big boobs but they look huge when you do that,” Madison said aloud. I was thinking the same thing but just kept quietly snapping pictures.

“Why don’t you two join her,” I suggested. Emma and Madison moved in on each side of Sharon and they all started to play up to each other and the camera. I happily let them experiment as they playfully posed with each other. As I continued to direct them into suggestive poses, I could feel that tell-tale tingling in my groin again. It was a good thing I’d dumped that load into Emma’s mouth a few minutes ago or I’m sure the girls would have a noticed a fully erect boner tenting out my shorts.

Soon one started laughing and then the others joined in and they collapsed together on the loungers in hysterics. The whole thing turned out better than I could have ever imagined when I took my camera out. I was surprised it had lasted this long before they started giggling and laughing. I knew that in that little electronic device, I had even more fantastic whacking material. I couldn’t wait to get them plugged into my computer and downloaded. Than I heard Madison speak and it was like she had read my mind.

“So Jeff, what are you gonna do with those pictures?” she asked suggestively.

Uh oh. “Well ... I figured if there were some good ones, I’d send a copy of them to Emma on her computer. She could send them to you guys if she likes.”

Madison looked at me with that devilish look in her eye again. “You wouldn’t keep any for yourself?” she asked with a mischievous smile.

“Well, I don’t know ... I never really thought about it.” Yeah ... right. Madison gave me a look like she wasn’t buying my line of bullshit. “But I think these pictures should just be our little secret, right girls? It’s probably best that your parents don’t see any of these. They probably wouldn’t understand that it was just done in fun,” I said as I tried to cover my ass.

“Oh, I think you’re right,” Sharon instantly agreed. “My mom would kill me if she ever saw those pictures.”

“Sure Jeff,” Madison said as she stared at me intently. It was like she was looking directly into my dirty soul. “It probably wouldn’t be too good for you either if our parents found out,” she added with a sly smile.

“Uh well, no. That’s right. So it’ll be our little secret, okay.”

“Sure ... Okay,” they all chimed in together. We heard a car horn sound a couple of times from the front of the house.

“Looks like my brother’s here,” Madison said as she stood and quickly gathered up her stuff. She pulled on a big t-shirt over her bathing suit. “I’ll just grab my stuff out of your room and change at home,” she said looking at Emma.

“Emma, you and I’ll see Madison out. Emma’ll be back in a minute or two, Sharon.” I wanted my chance to talk to Emma alone and I needed to keep Sharon from coming to say goodbye with us.

“Oh ... sure ... okay. Bye Madison,” she said as she gave Madison a quick hug. Emma and I walked with Madison into the house and the two of them headed to Emma’s room to pick up her stuff. I opened the front door and saw Madison’s brother waiting in the car. I waved to let him know she was on her way and he nodded back from behind sunglasses. Madison appeared on her own and walked towards me.

“Emma said goodbye in her room. She said she had to check on something and would be out in a minute. As I held the door open for Madison, she stood on her tip toes and gave me a quick kiss right on the mouth. “Thanks for letting me visit, Uncle Jeff,” she said with that mischievous look in her eye again. I was taken by surprise and I’m sure it showed on my face. I fought to compose myself and to let her know she hadn’t rattled me.

“Hey, I though it was supposed to be just Jeff.”

“I like Uncle Jeff better.” She almost purred as she gave me a coy look. “That’s okay, isn’t it, Uncle Jeff,” she said softly as she reached up and drew the tip of her fingernail slowly around my lips. Now she definitely did have me rattled and we both knew it.

“Sure,” I said, almost in shock.

“See you soon, Uncle Jeff,” she said provocatively as she turned and started to walk towards her brother’s car. She turned and looked back at me with that devilish glint in her eye again. “I’m looking forward to seeing those pictures you took.” Frozen in my spot as I watched her slide her firm young body into the car, I simply nodded. Fuck! What was it about this kid, I thought as they drove away. She either had a severe case of hot pants or was the best cockteaser in the world. At this point, I had no idea which! For some reason, I had a weird feeling that at some point, I’d find out!

Closing the door, I made my way into Emma’s room to find her in her bikini brushing her hair in front of the mirror. Fuck, she was sweet. She turned when she heard me come into the room and gave me a big smile.

“I stayed in here. I figured you asked Sharon to stay out there so you could tell me your idea.” She looked so good I couldn’t resist. I walked over to her and pulled her against me as I brought my mouth down to hers. She threw her arms around my neck and her lips opened to meet mine. As I pressed my lips against those soft beauties of hers, I slid my tongue deep into her mouth and she moaned as we shared a long passionate kiss. I drew back from her and found her flushed and breathless. I figured I’d better speak quickly so she could get back to Sharon.

“You’re right Emma, I figured this would be the best chance to talk to you. Here’s what I want you to do. I’m going to come out in a few minutes and tell you that I have to go out for a couple of hours. Then, I’m going to put my car in your Dad’s spot in the garage so Sharon won’t see it and then I’ll sneak back into the house. Once I tell you I’m going out, give me about ten minutes. I’m going to go into your room and I’ll be hiding in the closet. So just make sure you don’t touch or open the closet door. You with me so far?”

“Yep, I’ve got it.” I could see her excitement level starting to rise again as she took in my directions.

“Then I want you to bring Sharon back in so you guys can get changed. Make sure you pick out something nice for yourself to grab Sharon’s attention. Do you have anything nice that’s not so obvious as the stuff we bought you yesterday?”

“I’ve got a nice white lacey bra and panty set. It’s one of those “power” bras that really pushes my boobs together and makes them look a lot bigger than they really are. And the panties are sheer and lacey too.”

“That’ll be perfect. I want you to wait until she has her bra and panties on before this next important part. Once she’s dressed like that, I want you to ask her to come and sit beside you and talk to you. Tell her you have something important you need to talk to her about, something like that. Let her know you need to talk seriously and want to confide in her. Can you do that?”

“Yeah, I can do that. She’s my best friend. If I need to talk to her, she’d be there in an instant.”

“Good, that’s what I was hoping for. Once she’s sitting with you, I want you to tell her that you’ve met an older woman and are confused about your feelings.”

“You mean tell her about Tanya?”

“Don’t mention any names or when or where; just talk about what happened but not specifically who. She’s probably going to ask you some questions so you have to be ready with some answers. Let her know some of the things that happened and how much you liked it. I think it would be good if you also told her that the older woman was built like her and that she actually reminded you of her. You’ll know if she’s interested or not. I think if you do this right, she’ll be like butter in your hands. And if that happens, well, those 36 Double D’s will be in your hands too.”

“Do you really think it’ll work, Uncle Jeff?” she asked. She looked both nervous and excited at the same time. I knew exactly how she felt ... I felt the same! I needed to make her feel relaxed and more confident to make sure she didn’t chicken out.

“I think it will Emma,” I said softly as I stroked her cheek and gave her a warm caring smile. “You two care so much about each other, I’m sure once she sees how you feel, she’ll want to feel that way too.” I didn’t tell her how much I hoped she’d be able to pull this off. If I got this on film like I hoped, I’d be pulling something off a lot more often too!

“You might be right, Uncle Jeff. It could only bring us closer together if I confide in her like this. She can’t be mad at me for trying to be the best friend I can be.”

“That’s right Emma. And if this works, you two will be definitely be even better friends than you are now.” I paused to let that thought sink in for a second. “There’s a couple of other things I want you to do for me; make sure that you keep the two of you facing the closet door as much as possible. And take as much time as you want. You’ve got all afternoon. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine in the closet and I want to see you two have a good time.” As I had said, my brother and his wife had done well for themselves and had a beautiful home. Emma’s room was big with a good-sized walk-in closet. I knew I could put my 6’-2” frame in there comfortably for a long period of time and not feel cramped. “When you’re done, take her back outside so I can slip out of the house and come in again so she thinks I’ve been away.”

“Okay, got it.”

“One more thing Emma. If Sharon likes what you’re doing, at the appropriate moment when you’re sure she’ll agree, I want you to ask her if you can have her bra and panties to keep. Can you do that for me?”

“Sure Uncle Jeff. That big bra of hers was so sexy. What would you do with it?”

“It’s so beautiful and big. I’d look at it, I’d smell it, and then I’d rub that smooth material all over my cock. And sometime when you’re over, I’d jerk a load into those big bra cups and have you lick it up. How does that sound?”

“Oh God, that sounds so exciting! Okay, I’ll make sure I ask her. You can add her stuff to the panties from me and Tanya that you already have.”

“That’s my girl. Okay, you better get back outside before she wonders where you are. I’ll be out in a minute.” I watched her luscious rear end in that little red bikini walk out of her room as she headed back out to join her friend. I went to the master bedroom and grabbed my bag of video equipment and brought it back into Emma’s room. Her closet was even bigger than I remembered it. I cleared some space on the floor as I moved some shoes and boxes out of the way. I got out a little tripod I had and set it up. I fixed the video camera in place and aimed it towards the bed. I grabbed a little ottoman from the family room and set it inside the closet for me to sit on. The closet was pretty much opposite the foot of the bed and with the door open just a couple of inches, I could see about two-thirds of the width of the bed. The only part not visible was the one side where Sharon had her pile of clothes. I had to count on Emma to get her over towards the other side. Okay, pretty much everything was in order.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and cracked the lid open and set it in the closet. If things went well and the girls got into an extended session, I might be there for awhile. I pulled out my cell and quickly phone Tanya. As expected, I got her machine and let her know that my brother was coming home later and that I’d give her a call when I was on my way back to my own place. Taking one last look around Emma’s room to make sure everything was in place, I grabbed my keys and went back out to the pool. The girls were sitting in two of the loungers chatting away as I walked over.

“Emma, I just got a call from my editor,” I said as I held my cell phone up for them to see. “They moved up the deadline on an article I’m working on. So I’m gonna have to go back to my place for awhile to work on it this afternoon. I’d do it here on my laptop but all my research and files are back at my place.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.