My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 20

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I went to the kitchen and got some sausages going in a frying pan and then got the coffeemaker loaded up. Man, a nice hot coffee was gonna hit the spot right about now. While it started to make some noise, I found the pancake mix in a cupboard and started mixing up a batch. I also pulled out a bag of chocolate chips that I’d sprinkle over Emma’s. The idea didn’t appeal to me at all. As I smelled the grilling sausages, my stomach started grumbling. It was almost as if it could smell the sausages and was asking to be fed. The coffeemaker finished up and I poured myself a big steaming mug. Mmmmmmm ... man, that tasted good.

BING BONG! ... BING BONG!...

“EMMA,” I yelled down the hallway. “I think your friends are here.”

“Can you get it Uncle Jeff? I haven’t finished fixing my hair yet.”

“Okay ... okay,” I said as made my way to the front door, coffee cup in hand. I opened the front door and there before me stood two of the sweetest young things you’d ever want to see. Both girls were shorter than Emma and were built quite differently.

One had dark creamy skin that looked like she may originally have been from South or Central America; not black, but not really Latino either. Looking down at a tight little pink tank top, I knew this must be the Sharon that Emma had mentioned. A huge amount of young tit-flesh was jammed into that skin-tight top. From my vantage point towering over them, I had a perfect view into her cleavage. For her age, I couldn’t believe how deep and dark her cleavage was. No wonder Emma had lewd thoughts about her! She had shoulder-length straight black hair that glistened in the sun and her skin looked smooth as silk. She had on a little denim miniskirt and her full creamy thighs were on display. Whereas Emma was very tall and angular, Sharon’s body seemed to be made up of a series of beach balls stuck together. But stuck together in an oh so perfect way. She looked incredibly voluptuous for one so young. As my eyes quickly scanned from her full thighs, to her lush round ass and then up to those tremendous tits of hers, you just wanted to reach out and run your hands over her curvy young body.

“So you must be the great Uncle Jeff,” the other girl said. I looked over at the one who must be Madison. She had on a little yellow crop top and a clinging pair of white stretchy shorts that hugged her young hips and ass suggestively. Her breasts looked like firm little buds just starting to grow and rode high on her chest. You could see she was wearing a stretchy bra beneath her top and her stiff little nipples were easily apparent against the tight yellow fabric. Her top ended well above the waist band of her shorts and her firm young stomach looked really good. She had curly brunette hair that hung well down her back and she had a pretty face with big doe-like eyes. She had a warm smile and a confident manner about her that made you like her automatically. She was paler than Emma and Sharon but still had that warm glow of young girls who spend a lot of time outdoors.

“Well, I am Uncle Jeff,” I answered with a quirky smile. “The great part ... that I don’t know about.”

“Emma talks about you all the time. She says you’re great. She says I’m great too, so it must be true.” Both girls started laughing at Madison’s explanation.

“You must be Madison,” I said as I pointed towards her with my coffee cup.

“Guilty as charged. And this is Sharon,” she said nodding towards her friend. Sharon nodded a silent acknowledgement. This Madison was quite something. Her confidence and candid behavior brought an easy smile to my face and I knew already why Emma would enjoy having her for a friend.

“Enter ladies.” I moved to the side and gestured with my coffee cup for them to enter. As they walked past me into the house toting their little bags, I closed the door and followed close behind them as I took a good look at their rear ends. Mmmmmm ... nice. Madison’s looked nice and tight and firm while Sharon’s looked plump and extremely bounceable. It wiggled deliciously as she walked.

“Emma’ll be right out. We’re just about to have a late breakfast. You guys want to join us?”

“What are you having?” Madison straightforwardly asked.

“Ummmm, pancakes and sausages.”

“Can I have chocolate chips in mine?” They both looked at me as I started to laugh out loud.

“Sure. Emma asked for them too,” I said as they now smiled in understanding. “Sharon?”

“No, I just ate awhile ago. Thanks anyways, Uncle Jeff.”

“Hey, it’s just Jeff for you guys. Okay?”

“Sure ... okay.” They chimed in together. They took their seats at the kitchen table while I poured some of the batter into the frying pan and dropped some chocolate chips into a few. Without asking Madison grabbed a couple of glasses from the cupboard and poured some juice for herself and Sharon.

“So Jeff ... are you married?”

“Uh ... no.”

“Wanna be?” she asked coquettishly.

“Madison!” Sharon exclaimed.

“What?”

“You don’t ask stuff like that?”

“Hey, it’s okay,” I said calmly. “In answer to your question, no, I’m not married.” I paused for a second or two before continuing. “Why, are you applying for the job?” I gave her a big smile as I flipped the pancakes.

“Sure, why not? You’re my type.” She answered with broad smile and devilish glint in her eye.

“And what type is that?”

“Tall, dark and handsome. Isn’t that what they say in the movies.” We all laughed out loud. “Plus, you’ve got a nice car right? You’ve got that convertible?” Ah yes ... its all about the car.

“It’s an okay car,” I answered as I rolled the sizzling sausages around in the pan.

“You’ve got a good job, right? Some kind of writer or something?”

“Yeah, I do okay.” I was loving this little bit of wordplay with this cute young thing.

“Got your own place, right?”

“Yep.”

“Got a big dick, right?”

“MADISON!” This time we all spun around as it was Emma who had spoken. She must have come quietly into the room just at the end of the conversation. She looked stunning in a bright red bikini very similar to the white one she’d worn yesterday. It was made up of little triangles strategically placed and tied together with thin red ties. The two little bows tied at her hips drew my attention right away. A little pull on those bows, instant access to that delicious little honey-pot of hers.

“What?” Madison said as she looked at Emma and threw up her hands. “I’m applying for the job of your Uncle Jeff’s future wife. There’s some important stuff you have to make sure of.”

“Madison, you’re so embarrassing,” Emma said but I could see her blushing, knowing firsthand the answer to Madison’s question about me.

“Alright girls, that’s enough. Time to eat,” I said as I set the plates of pancakes and sausages on the table. As much as I would have liked to drop my shorts and let Madison see for herself, I figured I’d better put an end to this conversation.

The girls all behaved themselves through the rest of breakfast. They chatted away about school, teachers they hated, their families, the usual stuff. I listened to their conversation and was able to quietly allow my eyes to drift over their sweet young bodies as they seemed oblivious to my presence. I did catch Madison a number of times looking me up and down and she always made eye contact with that mischievous glint in her eye. I was really starting to wonder if her questions had all been playful or just what did she really have in mind? Just as we were finishing up, a cell phone rang. Madison dug quickly into her purse and pulled it out. I guess all these kids carry cell phones these days.

“Hello ... What? ... You’re kidding, right? ... Do I have to? ... Please Mom? ... Okay, okay, don’t take a fit ... When? ... Okay ... bye.” We were all looking at her trying to figure out what was going on. The look on her face told us she wasn’t happy.

“So, because it’s a nice day, my grandparents phoned to say they decided to drive into town for a visit. So we all have to be home. My mom’s sending my brother to pick me up in about an hour and a half.” After relaying this story to her two friends, she ended by giving me a look that clearly showed me how upset she was at having to cut her visit short.

“That sucks,” Emma said.

“Tell me about it,” Madison answered as she rolled her eyes.

“Okay, well you’ve got a little while. You two can go and get changed in my room and then we can hang out by the pool until your brother gets here anyway.” The two girls grabbed their bags with their gear and headed off towards Emma’s room. We started to clean up the plates and load up the dishwasher. I slid the frying pans into the sink and started to wash up while Emma dried.

“So Emma,” I said, “Once Madison’s gone home, Sharon’s still gonna be here for awhile, right?”

“Yeah, she doesn’t have to go home until later.”

“Remember what you were telling me about Sharon?”

Emma took a quick look over her shoulder to make sure we were alone. She answered in a whisper, “Yeah, why?”

“Well, how would you like to get your hands on those big tits of hers?”

“Wow! Would I? After feeling Tanya’s in my hands and mouth yesterday, I’d love to try Sharon’s.”

“Good, good. I think I might have an idea.” We started to hear the girls talking as they were coming back. “I’ll let you know later,” I said under my breath.

“Okay, let’s go girls.” We heard Madison say. “We’re burning valuable pool time.”

I turned around as the two of them walked into the room. Oh fuck ... sweet heaven. Had I fallen into a juicy babysitting assignment this weekend or what? Madison had on a brightly colored tropical print tankini-type bathing suit. The tight top that came to her midriff showed off her tight athletic body. It made her pert young breasts look perfect as the top formed nicely around those budding little mounds. The bottom hugged her muscular rear end and showed off the athletic tone of her strong thighs. She looked great!

And Sharon ... fuck ... Sharon. She wore a white bikini that would have looked good on most other girls ... but on her ... it looked amazing! The brilliant white against her creamy-smooth coffee-colored skin was incredible. Her voluptuous young breasts were barely contained in the top that tied in a bow in the middle under those heavy mounds. They looked full and heavy as they threatened to spill over the cups of that straining top. The bottoms had connecting plastic white rings at each of her hips. The brilliant white material of the front panel made an inviting V as it pointed down in a narrow strip which disappeared between her full round thighs. As she turned, I saw her lush round ass. Oh fuck, that beach ball analogy was perfect. It protruded far out from her back and she had wide womanly hips. It gave the impression of an ass that you would just love to bounce on all night. Overall, the deep shadows cast by her round curvy body combined with her brilliant white bathing suit would draw any guy’s eyes towards her in a heartbeat. Fuck ... I knew now why Emma had secret lustful thoughts about this gorgeous friend of hers. Emma had mentioned that she almost looked like she had never lost her baby-fat. Well, I don’t know about that, but she certainly looked beautifully curvy and touchable. She reminded me a little of Tanya in her overall voluptuous look and needing to take care that they didn’t over the edge in the future. Right now, she looked like she had a young body just made to take cock.

“Oh Emma, can I talk to you for just a second,” I said as the three of them started to make their way out to the back yard.

“Sure, you guys go ahead.” She waited until they were out of earshot. “What is it Uncle Jeff? Are you going to tell me your idea now?” she asked eagerly.

“No, I’ve still got some thinking to do on it. No, I just wanted to tell you that I have to run out to do a couple of things. I’ll be back shortly. You three will be okay, right?”

“Yeah, sure. I’m anxious to hear your idea.” She stood on her tiptoes and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. “Hurry back,” she said and then spun on her heel and walked out to join her friends.

I looked outside and saw them settling into the loungers next to the pool. Excellent! I made my way quickly into Emma’s room. I spotted Madison’s clothes on one side of Emma’s bed and Sharon’s on the other. I rushed over to the pile of Madison’s stuff and saw a pair of white cotton panties sticking out from her little shorts. I picked them up and they still felt warm in my hands. I turned the gusset inside out and lifted it towards my face. Hhhhmmm, there was a large wet stain running almost the full length and width of the absorbent panel. Maybe her line of questioning towards me hadn’t been all fun and games after all. I brought the soaking material to my face and ran my tongue over the damp cotton. Mmmmm ... nice. Her juices were still warm and I was thrilled at the tart musky flavor. I pushed more of the material into my mouth and sucked as much of her sticky juices into my mouth as I could. Fuck ... this kid had been leaking like crazy. As my tongue sucked and licked at the warm moist fabric, I realized that as much as I wanted to keep these panties for my own use, there was too much risk in getting caught. I begrudgingly pulled them out of my mouth and returned them back the way I had found them; her sultry young taste still fresh on my tongue.

Now for Sharon’s panties. I looked beneath her little denim skirt and spotted her panties. I pulled them out and found a sexy little pair of pink silk panties with a lacey panel at the front. My ... my ... not just plain cotton for this girl. They were still warm as well and I turned her panties inside out and brought them up for inspection. Nice ... she had a little damp spot as well. Madison’s sexy talk must have gotten to her as well. Or maybe it was seeing Emma in her red bikini ... who knew? I extended my tongue and pressed it against the warm silky fabric. Mmmmm, Sharon had a stronger tarter flavor that made it even more alluring. I licked and sucked insistently at the damp stain until I had sucked as much of the flavor out as I could. I then slipped them back beneath her little skirt where I’d found them. One more thing I wanted to do...

I moved to the window and looked out to see them sitting by the pool chatting with each other. Good, they weren’t on their way back in. I hurried back to Madison’s little stack of clothes and lifted up her yellow top. There was her stretchy sports-type bra. I picked it up and held it to my nose as I inhaled deeply. Mmmmm, the warm fresh scent of her girly perfume and just a trace of perspiration invaded my senses. Nice. After taking one more good sniff, I drew it down from my face and looked for the tag on the inside: “34A” the label said. That was about what I figured after looking at her. Those firm little beauties suited her perfectly.

Now for the piece de resistance ... Sharon’s bra. I lifted up her pink tank top and there it was. Yes! I drew it out from beneath her top and held it out before me. Holy fuck! It was a gorgeous pink lacey underwire bra that matched her panties. This was no kid’s bra. This was the bra of an extremely well-endowed woman. I pressed the warm silky material against my face and it even smelled like a grown up woman’s bra. The satiny lacey material felt exquisite against my face and the musky warm scent that you could only get from a large set of breasts just seemed to ooze from the silky material. I could feel a load of underwire beneath my fingers and finally lowered it. I looked for the label on the inside: “36DD”. Oh fuck! No wonder Emma had longings to get her hands on Sharon’s tits. 36 Double D! Incredible! I really wanted to have this baby as a souvenir but again, there was no way I could just take it. Hhhhhmmmm, if I managed to get things to work out for Emma and her ... yes ... that’s it! I’d get Emma to ask her for it. As I held the bra out before me, I looked down at those big empty cups hanging down and felt that twinge in the base of my cock. Fuck ... I was tempted to whip down my shorts and pump a load out into her big gorgeous bra cups right there. Well ... maybe I’d have a chance for that later. Right now, I figured I’d better get going. With a big sigh, I took one more good sniff and reluctantly returned the bra to its place beneath her top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.