My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

So Emma was going to have her little friends over for a visit. This was going to be interesting. Sharon and Madison ... She had already mentioned that Sharon had big tits. I was anxious now to see what both of them looked like.

“So you told me that Sharon has big tits. What does Madison look like?”

“Well, she’s shorter than me and well, I guess she’s kind of somewhere in between me and Sharon. She’s on my soccer team so she’s in really good shape. She’s really crazy though.”

“Crazy? What do you mean?”

“Oh ... not real crazy ... funny crazy. You never know what she’s gonna say or do. She’s lots of fun to have around and she’s a really good friend.”

“Does she have the world’s sweetest lips like these?” I asked as I took my forefinger and traced it slowly around her broad thick lips.

“Mmmmm ... well ... no. I guess not.” She said with a soft sigh.

“Does she have beautiful breasts like these?” I asked as I slid my hand beneath her silky top and let my fingers play over her warm young tit-flesh. I could hear her breathing becoming shallower as I squeezed and fondled her firm budding tits.

“I ... I don’t know ... I think her boobs are a little smaller than mine.” I withdrew my hand from beneath the top of her satin teddy and with the tip of my forefinger resting between her breasts; I slid it slowly downwards over the smooth shiny material. She watched mesmerized as my finger traveled further downwards. I flicked the bottom panel of the teddy out of the way and slid my finger down over her warm soft mound.

“Does she have the absolute sweetest pussy this side of heaven?” I asked as I drew my finger slowly all around her slick pink labia.

“I ... I don’t know...” she said as she raised herself on her elbows and watched my fingertips tracing teasingly around those swollen hot lips. After a couple of slow circles around her warm slick mound, my fingertips shone with her juices.

“Does she have the hottest clit that I’ve ever seen?” I slid my fingers up to the top of her dripping slot and rolled that fiery little pea between my thumb and forefinger.

“Uuunnngggghhh ... I ... oh God ... I ... I don’t know,” she repeated again as hot sensations started to shoot through her body. I toyed with her clit for a couple of minutes as she started to pant raggedly. I noticed that she instinctively drew her legs up to give me easier access to her throbbing little honeypot.

“Does she have the tightest, most perfect cunt that I’ve ever sank the full length of my cock into?” I released her clit and quickly slid my middle finger between her moist pink labia. She was hot and wet as I stirred my finger in circles around the tight inner walls.

“Aaaaaaaahhhh ... I ... I don’t know?” I think at this point she had no idea what she was saying. She seemed to be unconsciously repeating her answer to all my questions without even realizing what I was asking. That was okay; I had her just where I wanted her anyway.

“Do you think Madison can take two fingers inside her like this?” I asked as I slid another finger into her and started to fuck them back and forth.

“I don’t know,” she answered as she fell back on the pillows and drew her legs up even further. I could see her stomach quivering as her panting increased while I sawed my fingers back and forth inside her tight little hole. Leaning over her, I could smell the fresh musky scent emanating from her dripping snatch. I loved the fresh girly smell of her as I rubbed my fingers sensually against the gripping walls of her young channel.

“Do you think she can take three fingers?” I slid a third finger into her and formed them into a vertical line before I sank them into her all the way down to the third knuckle.

“Oh God ... I don’t know.” Her hips were writhing beneath my probing fingers as I slid them back and forth between those warm folds of flesh. She was gasping and groaning now as my thick fingers filled her weeping little box from top to bottom. I got onto my knees and moved over between her spread thighs so I could really start to give it to her. As I slid my hand back and forth, I reached forward with my other hand and felt the hard little nubbin of her clit.

“Do you think Madison would like this?” I asked as I captured that erect spire between my thumb and forefinger and rolled the pebbly organ between my fingers as I continued to finger-fuck her.

“OH YES ... YES!” she wailed as her climax hit her. I rubbed her clit and pressed upwards with the side of my hand to concentrate on the upper folds of hot flesh within her. Her head jerked up and she let out a series of deep guttural growls as I had her whole body jerking and shaking under my pleasuring hands. She looked at me through hooded eyes as the exquisite sensations of her orgasm shot through her. I looked down and saw a big wet spot on the sheet at the base of her leaking slot. She let out another loud groan as I kept my fingers buried to the palm within her and rotated my three fingers in a gentle stirring motion.

“Oh Uncle Jeff ... OOOOOOOOOHHH,” she squealed again as a second numbing release followed right on top of her first one. Her hips were pressing up into my invading hand as I rubbed her fiery hard clit with my other hand.

“That’s my girl. Let ‘er buck,” I encouraged as she flexed her hips up against my fingers. Her whole body was trembling and quivering as she succumbed to the overpowering sensations of her shattering release. I barely had to do anything now as her lower body was gyrating and convulsing against my probing fingers. I kept my fingers moving inside and outside of her molten cunt until she finally started to come down from her orgasm. As she flopped back onto the pillow beneath her and her legs collapsed onto the bed on each side of her, I released her swollen clit from my grasp. As she drew in huge gulps of air, I slowly slid my gooey fingers from between the clinging pink lips of her throbbing pussy.

“Here you go honey,” I said as I reached forward with my slick fingers. “Tanya said this stuff is good to help your breasts grow too.” She looked at me through half-closed eyes but opened her lips. I slid one finger at a time between those soft full lips and she eagerly licked them clean of her warm juices. When she had finished I kept my middle finger sliding sensually back and forth between those pillowy soft lips. Fuck, this kid was a prize! Just watching her mouth had me thinking about sinking my cock back into her once again. I finally pulled my finger from her mouth and stood beside the bed.

“Well honey, I’m gonna go for a swim before you and your friends hog the pool. Do you wanna join me?”

“No. I think I better take a shower and fix my hair before they get here.” She was right. I looked down and saw a few silvery streaks of my cum sticking to her hair.

“Okay. Give me one more little suck before you go.” I reached out and took her head in my hands and pulled her up to her hands and knees facing me. As I pulled her head towards my crotch, she automatically opened her mouth and slid her tongue out from between those beautiful lips. She slid her full lips over the knob and I felt her sucking softly at the spongy membranes. Mmmmmm ... yeah ... this was the life. A little cocksucking cum-loving teenage nympho of my own. Could life be any better than this?

“Okay sweetie. You better stop for now,” I said as I felt her try to take more of my cock deeper into her mouth. “I could stay her all day with your mouth on my cock; but I don’t think that would look too good if your friends happened to walk in on us.”

She slipped her mouth off the end of my dick and looked up at me with a mischievous smile. “You don’t know about that, Uncle Jeff. They might just be jealous if they saw me with your big cock in my mouth.”

“What makes you say that?” She definitely had my curiosity going now.

“Well, I don’t think either one has done anything more than just kiss a boy, even though we talk about what we think sex would be like all the time. Yeah, I think they’d both be jealous if they saw me sucking a big cock like yours.” She had a note of genuine pride in her voice as she seemed to realize the extent of the experience she now had compared to her friends. I could see the wheels turning in her head at the thought of the knowledge that she now had that her friends did not. By the look on her face, she seemed to be reveling in the feeling.

“Well, just the same,” I said as I pulled her up to her knees and slid my hand inside her teddy to cup her firm young breast. “We better be careful. We have to make sure we don’t get caught.” I looked down at her sweet young face. It was still glistening with a fine sheen of my drying cum. I leaned forwards and her mouth opened to meet mine as we shared a deep long kiss. She threw her arms around my neck and moaned into my mouth as I rolled her long hard nipple between my fingers. I kissed her deeply for a long time before I pulled my mouth back from hers.

“Oh Uncle Jeff,” she said breathlessly. “What do you do to me? I feel so ... so ... I don’t know ... all tingly inside again.” As she looked up at me with lust in her eyes, both of her delicate little hands had made their way into my crotch and I could feel her fingertips playing teasingly along the length of my heavy member. Holy fuck! I couldn’t believe how hot this sweet young thing made me feel all the time. I had just cum twice and already I wanted her again. I could feel that stirring deep in my groin and knew that more blood was ready to flow back into her favorite plaything.

“Fuck the swim. Let’s take a shower,” I said as I picked her up by her hips and she wrapped her legs around me. Her smile of joy was all I needed to know as she pulled herself close to me and nibbled on my bottom lip as I carried her into the bathroom. With her still wearing the black teddy and thigh-highs, I carried her right into the big shower stall and started the water flowing from one of the shower heads. I moved out of the cold spray and kissed her deeply as the water warmed up. When I felt the warm spray against the back of my legs, I turned on the second shower head and quickly moved until both of us were under the hot stinging spray of the first one.

“Oh Uncle Jeff, kiss me,” she pleaded as she kept her arms and legs wrapped around me as I pressed her against the wall of the shower. Her lithe young body felt wonderful against me as I kept my hands under her firm round ass as I moved my mouth down to hers and kissed her urgently. As we kissed passionately and the hot steaming water beat down upon us, I could feel my cock rising. Soon, it had reached its full length and I could feel it pressing into the warm crevice of her ass, made slick by the warm water flowing over us. She had the sweetest young ass I had ever seen, and as I slowly slid my cock between those firm young cheeks, I thought about what it would feel like to bury all of my 9” into her ass. I knew it would be even tighter that her virginal snatch. I would have to work her into that slowly ... but I knew that soon enough ... she’d have another new experience that she could lord over her friends. But right now, I wanted to feel those snug pussy lips of hers gripping me.

“Put your legs over my arms, sweetie. I’m gonna fuck you right here.” Her eyes brightened up at my words and as I held her, she lifted her legs and draped them over my arms. I wanted her spread wide open so I could take her deep and hard. Her thigh-high stockings were glistening with droplets of water and the silky material felt incredibly sensual as it rubbed against my arms. I took a firm hold of each cheek of her ass and lifted her as I drew my hips back slightly. As I felt the broad engorged head of my cock drawing back along the smooth surface of her deep warm crevice, I knew that she would already be dripping wet with her own secretions. I felt the sensitive membranes of the flared crown rub against the wrinkled surface of her little pink rosebud and I paused. I pressed the tip ever so gently against that virginal opening and she let out a little gasp. As I rolled my hips in a circle with the tip flush against her tight pink hole, she looked up at me questioningly.

“Uncle Jeff, you’re not gonna fuck me there, are you?” she asked with a trace of nervousness in her voice.

“And what if I did honey?” I said as I pressed just a little bit harder against her hot little orifice.

“I ... I don’t know ... I’ve heard people talk about it but I didn’t know if people really did that?”

“A lot more people do it than you might think Emma. And if you do it right, it can feel really good.” Once again I stirred my hips in a slow circle and I could see she was enjoying the new feeling of my hot engorged cockhead pressing against her sensitive tissues. “Do you think you might like to try it sometime?”

“Would ... would you like me to?” she asked as I felt her roll her hips back against me sensually. Oh fuck ... was this kid ever amazing!

“I think that’s something else we can try that I’m sure you’ll like. You’ve liked everything else we’ve done so far, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.