My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“Here Emma, let’s switch places so your Uncle Jeff has a nice view to watch from,” Tanya said as she rose to her feet. Emma slid off the couch onto her knees and moved aside to allow Tanya to sit where she had just been. As Tanya turned around to face me, my eyes focused in on her glistening face, still wet from Emma’s drying saliva left by her cleaning tongue. I looked down at those beautiful round massive tits still tightly encased in her white ribbed turtleneck sweater. My God! ... they were big! Her arousal from having just finished eating out Emma was evident by the shadows cast by her large hard nipples. Even through her fully-packed bra, her engorged nipples thrust tantalizingly towards me. She gave me an acknowledging wink before she sat down directly facing me.

“Come here, my dear,” Tanya said softly to Emma as she nodded to a spot at her feet. Emma unhesitatingly crawled over until she was directly in front of Tanya on her hands and knees. “That’s a good girl.” I watched enthralled as she let her muscular legs roll apart. From my vantage point over Emma’ shoulder, I could see the opening between her spread thighs widening. Her little black skirt rode up her creamy white thighs as she let her legs fall to the sides. Soon both Emma and I were looking at her silky white panties, snuggly cupping her womanhood. A large wet stain was clearly visible through her panties where she had been leaking while she had been eating Emma.

“Can you smell me, Emma? Can you smell how excited I am to have you eat me?” she asked as she reached out and drew one blood-red fingernail all around Emma’s full soft lips. I watched Emma inhale deeply as her head was mere inches from Tanya’s steaming cunt.

“Oh gosh, yes! It smells so warm and sexy. It kind of smells like my own only stronger,” Emma answered and both Tanya and I looked at her as she drew in a series of deep breaths through her nose. She seemed to be relishing this new sensation. Even from where I was sitting I could smell the alluring scent of Tanya’s leaking box. Emma was right, the smell was definitely “warm and sexy”. It was the strong musky scent of a grown woman in heat and Emma had the best position possible to enjoy it.

“Emma,” I said, temporarily interrupting the seductive scene going on before me.

“Yes, Uncle Jeff?” Emma looked over her shoulder towards me with an almost pleading look as if she thought I was going to stop her.

“Your hair,” I said nodding towards her lustrous brunette locks.

“Oh yeah, thanks,” she said as she sat back on her heels and slipped the hair-band off her wrist.

“What?” Tanya asked.

“Uncle Jeff taught me to always make sure I pull my hair back in a ponytail when I’m going to be using my mouth,” Emma said as she gathered her hair and slipped it through the elasticized ring.

“Well, your Uncle Jeff is just full of good ideas.” Tanya gave me a broad smile and a silent nod as if to say “Way to go, you nasty bastard.”

Once Emma had her hair up into a nice tight ponytail, she dropped back down to her hands and knees and moved even closer between Tanya’s wide spread thighs. From behind her, her new blue dress had ridden well up the backs of her thighs and I could see fully to tops of her white thigh-highs. Her long coltish legs looked beautiful encased in the sheer gossamer stockings. As she bent forward even more, I caught a glimpse of her shining pink pussy-lips beneath her skirt. I instantly became aware of my hard cock pushing against the constraining fabric of my pants. I looked back up to her head and saw her eyes close with pleasure as she took another good long sniff of Tanya’s alluring musky scent.

“Oh gosh, that smells so good but I ... I’m not sure what to do,” she said as she looked up at Tanya imploringly.

“That’s okay honey. You’ll do just fine. Just do as I say and you’ll love it,” Tanya said with a warm comforting tone as she reached out and ran her fingers tenderly along Emma’s smooth young cheek. “Now, just start by licking the inside of my thighs,” Tanya instructed as she let her hand slip behind Emma’s head and pulled her mouth towards the smooth creamy surface of her right thigh. I saw Emma’s full red lips softly kiss the inside of Tanya’s thigh and then I saw her tongue slither forward as she licked upwards towards Tanya’s beckoning cunt.

“Oh yeah, that’s my girl,” Tanya said as she looked down at Emma’s pretty face nestled up between her spread legs. Emma continued licking upwards until she got almost to the edge of Tanya’s panties and then Tanya took her head in both hands and directed it to the inside of her other thigh. Emma gave the same attention to that smooth creamy surface as she once again got closer and closer to her desired target. I could see the wet stain on the front of Tanya’s soaked panties getting bigger as Emma continued licking.

“Ummm ... your ... your panties are in the way,” Emma said as she looked up at Tanya.

“That’s because I want you to lick them for me Emma. A woman loves to have a young girl lick her through her panties.” So I wasn’t the only nasty fucker in the house! As Emma paused for just a second to look at the big wet stain on the front panel of Tanya’s panties, Tanya took her hand and once again put it on the back of Emma’s head. “You do want to please me, don’t you Emma?” she asked with an innocent look on her face.

“Oh yes, I do! I’ll do whatever you say Tanya.”

“That’s a good girl,” Tanya said more confidently as she pulled Emma’s face against her sodden crotch. “Now let’s see you lick those panties. If you do a good job, I might let you have what’s underneath.” Holy fuck! Tanya had slowly slipped into dominant mode and I found it a fantastic turn-on!

“That’s good. Just keep licking ... just like that,” she said as she released her hands from the back of her head once Emma was enthusiastically swabbing away at her soaked panties. “Oh yeah, your tongue feels so good Emma. Can you feel how swollen my clit is? Just a little higher ... yeah ... that’s it.”

“Mmmmmhhhmmmm,” Emma hummed in agreement as she continued to lick and suck at Tanya’s panties. Tanya kept her busy for the next few minutes as she sat back and enjoyed Emma’s ardent licking.

“Well Emma, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of that,” Tanya said as she pushed Emma’s face back slightly from her musky groin. She spoke in a tone similar to a teacher addressing a difficult student. With her thighs spread wide open, I watched as one blood-red fingernail trailed down across her sumptuous breasts, down over her flat stomach until it traced a lined down the edge of her lacey silk panties. “Would you like the real thing?” she asked as she pulled the leg opening of her panties to the side to reveal her glistening pink pussy-lips. They were plump and full and covered with her sweet juice. I saw Emma’s tongue slide out of her mouth unconsciously and circle around her full lips as she gazed at Tanya’s delectable pussy.

“Oh yes! Please Tanya?” Emma asked imploringly. My God! Not only was Emma already addicted to sucking cock, but she seemed to be intoxicated by the lurid scent of Tanya’s steaming twat!

“Oh alright then,” Tanya said as if it was a hardship. “Take my panties off for me.” Emma’s hands disappeared beneath the hem of Tanya’s little black skirt as Tanya raised her hips slightly off the couch. I watched as Emma worked her hands back and forth as she peeled off the warm silky garment. Tanya’s legs came together as Emma drew them down her legs and off over her sexy strappy sandals.

“Can umm ... would it be okay if I gave Uncle Jeff your panties. He likes panties,” Emma said looking over her shoulder at me briefly before turning back to Tanya.

“Sure,” Tanya said as her eyes locked on mine and she gave me a knowing smile. “He can do whatever he wants with them. They’re his to keep.” Emma tossed me the panties and I brought them instantly to my nose. Mmmmmmm, they were warm and soaked with Tanya’s wet musky secretions. I inhaled deeply and let the womanly aroma invade my senses. It almost seemed to settle on my taste-buds. I felt my cock lurch as I turned the inside of the sodden gusset towards me and sucked the smelly silky fabric into my mouth. I licked at the sweet juiced absorbed by the lacey material. She tasted much more womanly than Emma but it was still intensely erotic. She must have been incredibly turned on as the material almost seemed to be wringing wet with her womanly nectar.

“Okay Emma, let’s see what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours,” Tanya said as she let her legs roll open once again. I watched as she put her hand towards the back of Emma’s head, wrapped it around the base of her ponytail, and pulled her eager mouth against her shaven plump pussy. “Oh yeah ... keep that tongue moving ... oh ... you are good, aren’t you, sweet-thing,” Tanya said lovingly. I heard Emma’s licking tongue making sloppy wet noises as she continued to lap at Tanya’s wide open snatch. Hearing the sound of her insistent cunt-licking was as much as I could take and I stood up and started stripping off my shirt.

“So you’re finally going to join us,” Tanya said as she looked up at me through lust-filled eyes. As I peeled off my shirt and threw it aside, she gave me an approving smile of appraisal. I quickly kicked off my sandals and then undid my belt and opened my pants. Her eyes never left my straining crotch as I slid my pants down and stepped out of them.

“Oh my God!” she said as my heavy thick cock unfurled from the constraints of my trousers and rose to arc out full and rigid towards the two of them. “Fuck! It is big! I was right when I thought you might have split her in two with it.”

Hearing Tanya speak, Emma looked back over her shoulder to see what I was doing. Her face was absolutely covered with Tanya’s glistening secretions and she was panting breathlessly as she looked at my upright erection.

“Don’t worry about him girl. Get that sweet mouth of yours back to work,” Tanya commanded as she grabbed Emma’s ponytail again and turned her face back to her weeping little box. Once again, my ears filled with the sounds of Emma licking and lapping away at Tanya’s greasy little slot. I moved forward as Tanya’s eyes followed my bobbing cock. I put a foot between Emma’s legs and tapped it on the insides of her calves. She got the point and moved her knees to each side widening the space between her legs. As her legs moved further apart, her dress rode further up on her hips and I looked down at her shining pink pussy-lips framed by her electric blue dress and the white thigh-high stockings. As a glistening drop of pre-cum drooled from the tip of my surging cock, I knelt down between her spread legs.

“That’s it Jeff. Give it to her nice and deep,” Tanya encouraged. I looked up at Tanya’s massive chest heaving and could hear her panting as her pleasure increased under Emma’s constant tonguing. Her long hard nipples jutted out and I ached for the time when I would have them between my lips. But right now, I wanted to bury myself deep in my sweet 18-year old niece’s tight cunt. I ran my hand over Emma’s shining pink labia and when my fingertips were nice and wet, I slid my middle finger between those soft folds of flesh.

“Mmmmmmm,” she purred into Tanya’s dripping box as I spun my finger around inside her tight young vagina. I withdrew my finger and Tanya watched through hooded eyes as I brought my glistening hand to my mouth and we locked eyes as I slid my thick digit between my lips and licked it clean.

“She tastes good, eh Jeff? Almost as good as she is at eating pussy,” Tanya said as she took a firm grip of Emma’s pony-tail and moved her slobbering tongue exactly where she wanted it. “A little higher now honey. No ... no ... keep it inside ... there ... that’s the spot ... work it there for awhile. Get your tongue deep inside me ... yeah ... that’s a good girl.” Emma seemed to eagerly respond to Tanya’s instructions and I looked over her shoulder to see her mouth moving enthusiastically as her face was plastered flush against Tanya’s plump pink labia.

I pushed Emma’s dress up out of the way and pressed down on the top of my rigid cock until it lined up with her pouting slick cunt-lips. As soon as I settled the broad flared head between her moist vaginal lips, she started to rotate her hips and press back against me. Fuck! This kid was so fucking hot I couldn’t believe it! I grabbed ahold of her wide young hips and flexed forward.

“Unnnhhhhh,” she groaned into Tanya’s pussy as I powered about four inches into her tight gripping channel. Oh man ... it felt like my cock was enveloped by a hot velvet vice, she was so tight. I held still and enjoyed the thought of fucking my gorgeous 18-year old niece while she was eagerly eating out a busty co-ed. As she quickly got used to my thick cock filling and stretching her, she pressed back against me ... wanting more. I pulled back only an inch and then pressed forward slowly but firmly.

“Mmmmmmmm,” she purred with her mouth full of cunt as my cock stretched her clutching vaginal walls as I fed her another three inches. She flexed the muscles within her and it felt like her tender young box was trying to pull me even further in. I pulled back about an inch one more time and then just bored it forward. She felt so incredibly tight as my rock-hard cock powered it all the way into her that I thought I might be tearing her. I didn’t stop until I felt her swollen pussy-lips pressing tightly against my groin.

“Oh God!,” she groaned as she pulled her mouth away from Tanya’s body and took a deep breath. I held my cock buried to the hilt within her and rolled my hips like I was stirring a batch of cement. “Unnnnhhhhhh,” she let out a low guttural growl. “That feels so good. Oh Uncle Jeff, it feels so deep inside me.”

“C’mon girl,” Tanya said as she reached forward and grabbed Emma by the pony-tail again. “Watching your uncle slide that big cock of his into you has me almost ready to cum. And I like to cum at least twice in a row the first time.” She turned Emma’s head back into her musky hot twat and pulled her hard against her. “There now ... that’s better. Now move on up to my clit. Yeah ... that’s it ... oh that’s good. Keep your lips wrapped around like ... oh yeah ... now suck on it at the same time as you do that.” Emma must have followed Tanya’s instructions exactly as she desired because Tanya started a series of escalating groans as Emma sucked and licked at her sensitive little spire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.