My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“Uncle Jeff? Oh there you are.” We both turned as Emma walked into the guest room towards us. The electric blue sheath looked absolutely stunning on her. The color was beautiful and the dress clung to her like a second skin. I was glad we had stepped down one size. The matching suede high heels stood out in bold contrast to the bright white of the thigh-high nylons she was wearing. I knew the tops of those nylons would be ending just beneath the hem of her incredibly short dress. Her long legs and gorgeous thighs looked beautiful as they drew your vision upwards towards her warm tight pussy I knew lurked beneath the dress. It molded to her wide hips and tiny waist and then the taut bodice formed tightly to her firm young tits and shoulders. Her bare arms glistened and her long neck rose regally from the top of the turtleneck collar. Her lustrous hair looked wild and sexy as it framed her gorgeous 18-year old face.

“Emma, say hello to Tanya,” I said nodding towards our guest.

“Hi Tanya.” Emma nodded demurely towards Tanya. I looked at Tanya and saw her face flush with color as she stared at Emma’s beauty almost in awe. Her tongue ran out to lick around her pretty little mouth and I saw her fight to compose herself.

“Hi Emma. You look beautiful. Is that a new dress?” She asked as she reached forward and let her hand slide down Emma’s hip as she admired the dress.

“Yes. Uncle Jeff bought it for me. I love it.”

“You should. It looks gorgeous on you. You look good enough to eat.” I wondered if her play on words would register with Emma.

“Oh thanks,” Emma said as she gave a little giggle. “I love what you’re wearing too. That top looks amazing on you. I noticed how nice it looked this morning.” I could see Emma almost openly staring at Tanya’s big tits.

“Well thank you for saying that but what I wouldn’t give to have a body like yours.”

“A body like mine?” Emma said with a look of genuine astonishment on her face. “I’m ... I’m just a scrawny kid. You ... you look like a movie star!”

“Oh Emma. You just don’t realize yet how beautiful you are. You have one of the prettiest faces I think I’ve ever seen. You’re tall and thin and your long legs are gorgeous. You have such nice wide hips and then this tiny little waist. And your breasts look so round and firm. They match the rest of your body perfectly.” I could see Tanya almost salivating as she told Emma what she thought of her.

“Do you really think so?” Emma asked as she looked down at her own chest.

“Yes, you’re perfect,” Tanya answered.

“C’mon you two. Let’s go into the other room and relax for awhile before dinner.” The two girls continued chatting as I watched their two opposite but equally alluring bodies move sensually in front of me. I noticed Tanya’s black skirt had a little slit in the back that allowed me to see glimpses of the backs of her full thighs as she walked.

The two girls seemed to be getting along tremendously and sat naturally side by side on the couch in the family room. I grabbed the bottle of wine and a pop for Emma and joined them. I gave Emma her drink and filled Tanya’s wine glass before sitting in the easy chair opposite them. I wanted a good view of what might happen and also sitting in the same chair that I’d been in when Emma pumped two loads out of me last night brought back fond memories as well.

Tanya was sitting kind of sideways on the couch with her arm on the back as she was turned to face Emma. She had one leg drawn up beneath her and I could a broad expanse of the inside of one creamy white thigh. Beside her Emma sat more demurely with her hands in her lap and facing more forward, turning her head to the side as she talked with Tanya. If she moved her hands, from my vantage point I would have a perfect view right up between her legs. I was content at this point to just sit back, drink my wine and see if Tanya had a seduction plan in mind.

“You know, you have absolutely beautiful hair Emma.” I heard Tanya say. She reached out and stroked the shimmering locks cascading down over Emma’s shoulder.

“Thanks,” Emma said shyly. She didn’t seem bothered as Tanya continued to stroke and play with her hair. I figured maybe she and her girlfriends had done that with each other as they always seemed to be talking about clothes, hair, makeup ... stuff like that.

“So, I understand your Uncle’s been teaching you a lot of new things this weekend,” Tanya said as she nodded her head in my direction and briefly met my eyes with a devilish grin.

“Ummmm ... well...” Emma looked up at me a nervously, totally confused and afraid of how to answer Tanya. I figured I’d better bail her out.

“It’s okay Emma. Tanya knows all about us. You can relax; she’s not going to tell anyone.”

“How ... how did you know?” Emma asked anxiously.

“I saw the cum stains all over your dress and kilt. In my job at the dry cleaner’s, I’ve seen a lot of stains like that. The one on your kilt wasn’t even dry when you brought it in.” She reached forward and ran her fingers gently down the side of Emma’s worried face. “It’s okay Emma. Don’t worry about a thing,” she said as she softly stroked Emma’s smooth cheek. “I wish I was as lucky as you to have such a nice caring uncle when I was your age.”

I saw the worry seem to drain away from Emma’s face and her whole body visibly relaxed before my eyes.

“Yeah, he’s been very nice to me this weekend,” she said with a shy giggle. As she became more relaxed in Tanya’s presence, she turned slightly sideways towards her and drew one knee up beneath her as well. I had a clear view between her open thighs and could see the darker top panel of one of her thigh-high stockings beneath the hem of her skirt. “So ... so do you know everything that’s happened?” Emma asked keenly. It was like she had all this stuff bottled up inside her that she was now hoping to be able to share with somebody.

I saw Tanya quickly glance down at Emma’s creamy thighs before looking back into her dark eyes. “Well, pretty much. Your uncle told me he started by having you give him a couple of handjobs. Then he ended up giving you some of lessons in cocksucking last night. Is that right?”

“Yeah. I’d never done anything like that in my life before!” Emma said excitedly. “It was amazing!”

“How did you like the feel of it in your hands? Your uncle tells me he got you to use some Vaseline for the second handjob.”

“Oh, it just felt so good in my hands, especially with the Vaseline. It was so warm and slippery yet so hard and powerful at the same time. His cock is so big that even with both hands as far as I could get them around it, there was still a lot sticking up above my hands.”

“Really?” Tanya said as she glanced over at me with a curious smile. “How big is it Emma?”

“It’s about this big,” she said as she held her hands about the right distance apart.

“Hmmmm,” murmured Tanya as she looked over at me with a look of appreciation. “How big is it Jeff?”

“A little over nine.”

“Wow! That is big. You’re a lucky girl Emma to have a chance to learn on a big cock like that.”

“It’s not only long but it’s really big around too. I can’t even close my hand around it.” She held her hand up towards Tanya in a semi-open position that she would have it in when she had it wrapped around my hard cock.

“Jesus Christ!” exclaimed Tanya. “You’re lucky you didn’t split her in two,” she said as she looked over towards me. She turned back to face Emma. “Did you find it hard to suck since it was so big?”

“It was hard alright,” Emma answered and we all shared a laugh at the ironic mention of the word “hard”. After Emma stopped laughing she turned and faced Tanya. “It was pretty difficult at first since it really stretched my mouth so far open. But once I got used to the nice hot feel of it filling my mouth ... well ... I just loved it.” Emma paused for just a second before adding in an almost secretive tone “Actually, I can’t stop thinking about how much I love to have it in my mouth. Sometimes I think I’d be happy to just suck on Uncle Jeff’s cock all day long.”

Jesus Christ! I thought. This was sweet music to my ears.

“It sounds like you’re orally obsessed like I am,” Tanya answered.

“Orally obsessed?” Emma said as the idea of those words went through her head. “I think you’re right. I just love having it in my mouth.”

Tanya’s eyes looked over at me and gave me a sly wink of acknowledgement. “Did he ... did he cum in your mouth?”

“Oh yeah, of course. After Uncle Jeff told me about the benefits of cum after I jerked him off the first time, I wanted him to cum in mouth.”

Uh-oh ... I thought as Tanya loved over at me questioningly. I was praying she wouldn’t let the cat out of the bag. She turned back to face Emma again before she spoke. “So, what were the benefits of cum your Uncle Jeff told you about?”

“Well, how it keeps your skin nice and smooth when you rub it in but especially how much it helps your boobs grow if you “take it internally”, as Uncle Jeff called it.”

“Take it internally?” Tanya asked Emma with a quizzical look on her face. Of fuck! I thought, here we go.

“Yeah, you know, swallowing it.” Emma answered truthfully. “He said that’s how all those movie stars and singers got such big boobs.” Tanya looked over at me for a couple of seconds before giving me a sly conspiratorial smile.

“Well, he’s absolutely right,” she said as she looked back at Emma. “How do you think I got these?” Our eyes followed her’s as Tanya looked down at her own massive chest.

“You got those from eating cum?” Emma asked eagerly.

“Yeah. They used to be pretty small but once I started sucking cock and eating cum, they just seemed to take off.”

“They’re ... they’re beautiful!” Emma said as she stared openly at Tanya’s chest as she thrust it out towards her proudly.

“I also know that besides how good it is for your skin and making your boobs grow, the protein in cum is good for your brain,” Tanya continued. “You know how they call fish “brain food”, well, cum is much higher in concentrated protein even than fish. I found that I did better in school too once I started swallowing cum. Female cum, or vaginal lubricant I should say, has the same type of protein in it as male cum. A lot of experts feel that female lubricant also keeps skin cells smooth and youthful looking.” She paused for just a second before continuing, “Plus of course the fact that since female cum contains the same hormones as natural breast growth hormones, well, experts agree that it’s fairly obvious that it can contribute significantly to breast growth. So both are actually very beneficial for a lot of different reasons.”

I couldn’t believe how fast Tanya had been thinking on the spot. Not only did she reinforce my idea in Emma’s head but she was quick enough to provide her with some intriguing information on vaginal secretions for her own future benefit.

“Wow! Uncle Jeff didn’t tell me all that.” They both looked over at me questioningly.

“Oh yeah, I guess it helps to have a woman’s point of view on that too,” I said looking at both of those beautiful girls. The air was getting charged with sexual electricity by the minute and I wondered how Tanya was planning on continuing with her seduction. I decided to see if I could help her out a little bit. “So Tanya, I wasn’t aware of all that stuff you were saying about the benefits of female lubricant. I guess that makes sense that it can help with breast growth too. Did that have anything to do with your own situation,” I said nodding towards her huge knockers.

“Oh yeah, I’m sure it did.”

“Tanya, are you ... are you a lesbian,” Emma asked with a nervous tone to her voice.

“Oh no dear, not at all,” Tanya answered as she laid her hand on Emma’s exposed thigh and gave it a comforting stroke. “I love men. I love being with men and I especially love men with big cocks that can cum a lot like your Uncle Jeff. It’s just that sometimes, men aren’t around and it seems unfair to shut off the other half of the world when there’s so much pleasure to be found there.” She waited a second for her words to register in Emma’s mind. “Nobody gets hurt and everybody just gets to feel that much better. That just naturally makes sense doesn’t it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.