My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

With my cock at half mast and sticking out from my body at about 90 degrees, I straddled her body and moved forward until my knees were on either side of her cute little chest. I reached down amongst all the stuffed toys and grabbed another little pillow. “Now just lift your head up a little bit, dear,” I said as I slipped the pillow on top of the one already cradling her head. She let her head fall back against the stacked pillows and it was at the perfect angle for what I had in mind.

“Now there’s a couple more things I’d like to try that I think you’ll like,” I said to her as I took my hand and started slowly stroking my cock.

“What’s that Uncle Jeff?” she asked as her eyes seemed glued to my pumping hand and thick heavy cock.

“Well, I noticed when you were sucking me off that you could only get about three inches into your mouth.”

“Yeah, it was just so big around! I wasn’t sure I’d even be able to get that much in. I figured you’d want me to take more but I just couldn’t do it.” Her face had taken on a sad little pout. “Did I do okay, Uncle Jeff?”

“You did perfectly for your first time, dear. I couldn’t have asked for you to do anymore. But a grown up woman, if she works hard at it that is, would be able to take all of it.”

“REALLY, UNCLE JEFF?” she said with an astonished looked on her face.

“Sure, honey. Women that loving sucking cock ... and you want to be one of those, right?” I asked with a pause.

“Ummm ... yeah ... I think so ... yeah ... I do want to be one of those.”

“That’s my girl. Like I said Emma, you’re a natural cocksucker. Your mouth is perfect for it. There’s no reason if you work at it, that you can’t be one of the best cocksuckers anywhere. Anyways, like I was saying, women that love sucking cock and work hard at it, can take all of a big cock like mine.”

“They can take all of that into their mouth?” she asked with perplexed look on her face.

“Oh no, honey,” I said with a little laugh. “There’s no way they could fit all of this into their mouth. Some fits in their mouth and the rest of it goes down their throat.”

“Really? WOW!” She paused as she looked at my swelling dick. “Doesn’t that hurt”

“Not if you do it right. They tell me it feels really good to give their man that much pleasure. It takes lots of practice of course.” I paused to let her think about the idea.

“Do you think you could teach me, Uncle Jeff?” she asked tentatively. “I want to make you feel really good. I want to make you feel like a grown up woman can,” she said with an almost pleading tone to her voice. Her eyes had an almost frightened look as if she thought I was going to leave her.

“Sure honey, I can teach you,” I said reassuringly as I took my free hand and softly stroked her cheek. “That’s why I want you in this position right now. I think this way we can get another inch or two into your mouth this time.”

“What are we going to do, Uncle Jeff?”

“Well, sweetie, this is what we call “face fucking”. With your head propped up by the pillows like that, I can straddle your chest like this and fuck your mouth. You’ll hardly have to do anything except suck on it and keep your tongue moving on the head. I’m sure if we do this right, you’ll be taking about four or five inches instead of two or three.”

“Oh good!” she said enthusiastically. “That sounds pretty easy.”

“I’m sure you’ll like it.” I paused for second as her eyes were glued to my cock as I gave it a couple more leisurely strokes. “Remember when we talked earlier about the benefits of cum and how good it was for you?”

“Yeah?” she said with a distinct note of interest in her voice.

“Well, remember how I said that it was also really good for your skin?”

“Yeah, you said it really helped if you rubbed it onto your skin as well as taking it internally.”

“That’s right. Now that you’ve taken three loads internally, I was thinking this time we could try putting some onto your face.”

“Oh, okay. How should we do it?”

“I think a direct application is the best way. That way you get the most benefits from it.”

“Direct application?” she said questioningly.

“Yeah. Once I’m ready to cum, I’ll pull out of your mouth and shoot it all over your face. That way it gets on there instantly and can start to work.”

“Oh, okay. What should I do now?”

“Just sit back there and relax sweetie, I’ll let you know what I want you to do.” While talking to her I could feel myself getting even harder and looking down, I saw I had a full handful of 9” rigid cock. I took a slow firm stroke all the way from the base to the head and we both watched as another milky glob of precum started to drool from the end.

“Oh Uncle Jeff, do you ever run out of that stuff?” she asked with a playful smile.

“Not when you’re around, honey,” I said as I raised myself further onto my knees and pushed my hard cock down towards her face. She looked up as I pointed the drooling tip towards her and then she let out a little gasp as I let the end of the distended drip settle onto her cheek. She let out a little gasp as I milked my hand back and forth and drew a glistening silvery line across her cheek, over her nose, and along her other cheek. I flicked the leaking tip down towards her face and the web-like strand broke to fall onto her smooth skin.

“There’s a little bit for you, sweetie. Rub that in and let me know how it feels.” She reached up with her hand and I watched as her fingertips found the shiny ribbon of fluid and started to move in small circles as she rubbed it into her skin.

“It feels good. Nice and warm and slippery. It spreads pretty far too,” she said as her cheeks and nose were shining with a thin coating of my discharge.

“That’s good honey. That’ll start working soon too to make sure your skin stays nice and smooth. When I’m finished cumming, your whole face will be painted with the stuff. And it’ll be the thicker stuff that you like so much. And that’s got all the good stuff in it.” She drew her hand off her cheek and I watched her sneak her fingertips between her lips as she licked up the little bit of fluid still sticking to her fingers.

“Okay, sweetie, open up,” I directed as I shifted my hips back slightly and lined up the end of my dick with her mouth. “Now, run your tongue around your lips and get them nice and slippery for me.” She instantly ran her tongue out and I watched as she circled her pouting swollen lips time and again until they glistened with a moist coating of her warm saliva.

Her eyes flicked down to the engorged mushroom head atop my massive dick as her beautiful pillowy lips parted and beckoned in invitation. I leaned forward and set the tip of my hard cock right between her soft full glistening lips. She closed them against the spongy membranes of the broad flared head as I felt her tongue press into the leaking tip. I kept one hand pressing down on the top of my rock-hard shaft as I slid more into her suctioning mouth. I watched her pouting lips stretch open further and further as they spread out over the broad head. As they approached the thick ropey corona, I watched them stretch even further and then as I methodically moved forwards, they seemed to pop over the thick ridge and clamp down on the shaft below.

“Mmmmmmpppffff,” she let out a low moan with a mouthful of hot hard cockhead. With my rigid dick locked within her mouth I took my hand off the top of the gnarled shaft. I leaned forwards on my knees and got a grip with two hands on the headboard of her bed as I kneeled over her gorgeous 18-year old face.

“That’s good, sweetie. Your mouth’s got a good grip on the head. I’m going to start feeding a little bit more to you now. If I happen to hurt you, you just let me know, okay?”

“Mmmmmmhhmmmm,” she mumbled into my cock as she nodded her head slightly in agreement. I looked down at those beautiful wide-spread lips encircling my rigid cock and flexed my hips forward slowly. I slid another hard thick inch into her mouth and then stopped. I felt her eager tongue swirling over the spongy membranes of the flared crown at the same time as she applied a gentle suction. I withdrew slightly and looked down to see her vacuuming lips pull back with me as if adhered to the surface of my cock. She had a tight grip on it and had no intention of letting go!

“That’s perfect, honey,” I said as I looked down at the inch of shimmering shaft that emerged from between her nursing lips. I had only drawn back slight and kept the full head locked between her clamping lips. I flexed my hips and slid it back into her mouth. Her searching tongue pressed against the V on the underside of my cockhead as it filled her oral cavity. I slowly withdrew the additional inch again and then we settled into a gentle rhythm as I slowly fucked her mouth with only about an inch more than she had taken previously.

“How are you doing there, sweetie,” I asked as I flexed my hips back and forth slowly.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm,” she purred into the velvety smooth surface of my rigid member as she kept insistently sucking at the leaking cockhead. I felt her hands reach around behind me and her fingertips caressed the firm cheeks of my muscular ass ... and then she gripped them firmly and pulled me forwards! Fuck! She wanted more!

“Are you ready for more, Emma?” I asked as I looked down at her glistening lips spread tightly over the surface of my erection.

“Mmmmmmhhhmmmmmmm.” Again she moaned in agreement and I felt her hands try to pull me further forwards. I looked down at those full stretched lips and slid another pulsing inch into her. Her moist oral cavity felt incredibly warm and luxurious as her lips and tongue bathed my cock with her hot spit. I felt the tip of my cock bump into the back of her mouth at the opening of her throat. I instinctively stopped my forwards movement as I knew anything more would scare her. This was absolutely perfect for right now and I knew we’d work on opening up that throat later.

“That’s beautiful, dear. You’ve got about 5” into you now. Let’s move this a little back and forth now. Keep sucking on it just like you’ve been doing ... yeah ... that’s it ... oh ... that is so fucking good!” I said as her suctioning mouth worked insistently at pleasuring my virile manhood. I drew back until the head remained locked in her mouth and then slid the rigid shaft forwards again until the tip prodded softly against the delicate tissues at the opening to her throat. For about five minutes I worked my ardent shaft back and forth a little bit at a time as she continued to grip my ass and hold me against her suctioning mouth.

“You’re doing great, Emma,” I said as I paused with the tip of my cock rubbing softly against the smooth moist opening at the back of her mouth. “That’s about as much as I want you to take right now for this load. We’ll work on showing you how to take more later, okay?”

“Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmm,” she purred into my erection as she licked her tongue across the underside of my shaft.

“Okay, good. Now I want to fuck your mouth with all of those top five inches so I’ll be pulling it out further each time from now on. Make sure you keep your lips nice and wet for me, okay?” She nodded slightly and I felt her tongue swirl over the surface of my invading dick. “Good. Your mouth feels so fucking good that it won’t be long before you get that beautiful face of yours coated in cream.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.