My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“Oh Uncle Jeff! Your cock is so big and hard again. It’s beautiful,” she said as her eyes seemed mesmerized by my rigid member throbbing with need, just inches from her face. Her tongue flicked out unconsciously and ran sexily around her pouting lips as she watched the growing globule of precum hang from the tip of my cock.

“You want a little taste, honey?” I asked teasingly as I slowly waved my dripping dick back and forth in front of her face.

“Oh yes! Please Uncle Jeff?” she said anxiously as her eyes never left the glistening tip of my moving cock.

“Okay dear. We’ll give you a just little taste before we get down to your first cocksucking lesson. Now ... sit forward just a little bit ... yeah ... that’s it ... no ... keep your legs apart so I can stand between them ... yeah ... that’s better.” I positioned her just where I wanted her and stood between her spread thighs, my hard cock pointing directly at her pillowy-soft lips. “Now ... open your mouth and stick your tongue out ... yeah ... that’s good ... now ... hold it just like that.”

I adjusted my footing slightly and took a firm grip around the base of my cock. With my leaking cock hovering just inches over her extended tongue, I slid my gripping hand slowly forwards. We both watched as the shining globule hanging from the end of my dick distended further until it settled on her tongue. A glistening web of precum bridged the gap between my rigid member and her extended tongue. I could tell she was anxious to draw the juicy morsel into her right away so I spoke quickly, “Not just yet honey, I want to give you some more first,” I said gently.

I knew that I always generated a lot of precum and by the way I was turned on by her apparent enthusiasm, I could tell it was flowing out of me freely tonight. I drew my gripping hand back to the thick base and then milked the outer sheath firmly forwards again. My gaping piss-slit filled once again and then the milky globule started to distend down. The initial drop on her tongue was growing into a milky little pool as it was being fed from the connecting web as my hand slid back and forth. With a little flick, I broke the glistening strand and it fell into the little puddle on her tongue.

“Okay sweetie, go ahead.” She instantly drew her tongue back between her full lips and they closed instinctively as she swallowed the savory morsel.

“Mmmmmmm,” she purred as the gooey man-juice slid down her throat.

“Did you like that, Emma?”

“Oh yes Uncle Jeff! It tastes so nice and warm. It feels really soothing as it slides down my throat.” Oh fuck! I thought to myself ... fantastic! If things went how I hoped they’d go over this weekend, she’d definitely need something to help soothe her throat! And if my cum could do that for her ... well ... I was only too happy to feed her that special medicine.

“Want a little more, dear?” I asked as I started to slowly slide my hand forwards once again.

“Yes please,” she responded instantly as she compliantly stuck her tongue well out from between her full lips. I milked another growing drop from the tip of my dick and it quickly swelled and distended again to settle on her tongue. I pumped my hand a few more times until she had another milky puddle on her tongue.

“There you go,” I said as I once again broke the connecting web with a little flick of my wrist. She quickly drew the cloudy little pool back into her mouth and then gave a further little moan as she swallowed. We repeated this procedure about three more times and then I was ready to feel those beautiful soft lips on my cock. “Okay, honey. That’s enough for now,” I said as I watched the muscles in her neck ripple as she swallowed another juicy morsel. She instantly got an almost hurt look on her face, as if I had taken away her favorite new toy.

“Don’t worry, Emma,” I said as I reached out and laid my hand tenderly along her cheek. “I’ve got a lot more cum for you. If you suck my cock as good as I think you can, I’ll be flooding your mouth with a huge load before you know it.” Her glowing smile told me my comforting words had reassured her. “Okay, let’s get started.”

I walked around to the side of the bed and pushed some of the stuffed toys in the middle out of the way. I piled up a bunch of the pillows against the headboard and slid onto the middle of the bed, my back propped up by the stack of pillows behind me. She rose to her feet at the foot of the bed and turned to face me, her sexy dress hugging her slim 18-year old body alluringly.

“Crawl up here, sweetie,” I said as I drew my knees up and let my legs drift apart. She got to her knees at the foot of the bed and crawled forwards on her hands and knees until she was poised over my upright cock. I could see the pointy stiletto heels of her shoes behind her as she kneeled before me, as if ready to worship my cock. And that is exactly what I had in mind.

Her full lustrous hair hung down on either side of her face as she looked down at my rigid erection. I swept my hands up on either side of her face and gathered her hair in my hands and held it behind her head. “Do you have a hairband or one of those scrunchie things?” I asked. “A grown woman likes to keep her hair away from her mouth when she’s sucking cock.”

“Sure Uncle Jeff. There’s couple right there,” she said pointing to the bedside table. I spotted where she was looking and grabbed one of those colorful elastic bands and handed it to her. She rose onto her knees and gathered her hair behind her as she fed it through the hairband. As she reached above and behind her, my eyes focused on her pert little tits as her actions pulled the stretchy fabric tight across them. I saw her big eraser-like nipples standing out in bold relief as she manipulated the band back and forth until she had her ponytail in place.

“Is that better, Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she dropped back down to her hands and knees.

“That’s perfect dear. And it shows off your gorgeous face that much better too.” I paused for a second as I looked at her sweet young face. “Are you sure you want to do this, Emma? You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“I do want to do it, Uncle Jeff,” she responded instantly. “It felt really good when I was kissing it before and ... uh ... I ... I really want to taste some more of your cum. I like the taste of your ... what is it ... precum? ... but I like the thicker stuff even better.”

“Okay honey. The thicker stuff, eh? Well, you’re going to get it right from the source this time so I’m sure you’ll love it even more.” You lucky fucking bastard! ... I thought to myself. How many guys have their gorgeous 18-year old niece almost begging them to let her suck them off! “Now, I’m just going to sit here again and let you do as you like. Take as much time as you want, there’s no hurry. Like before, if you do anything wrong or I want you to do anything different, I’ll let you know.”

I leaned back against the pillows propped up against the headboard and made myself comfortable as I watched her. With her hair pulled back in a ponytail, it gave me a perfect view of her face. She shifted slightly forwards and then reached out tentatively with her hands. My rock-hard cock was standing totally upright and bobbing menacingly with each of my heartbeats. Her delicate hands slid around the thick gnarled shaft and she drew it away from my body towards her. When she had it pointing directly towards her face, I watched her two hands pump the outer sheath slowly upwards towards the head. Another milky gob pulsed at the tip and started to run sluggishly down the V on the underside of the wide mushroom head. As is started to slide down my cock, her tongue darted forwards and speared it. She pressed the flat of her tongue against my searing cock and slid it upwards to the tip, the gob of precum visible on her tongue.

“Oh fuck! That’s beautiful, Emma.” My words of praise encouraged her and I looked on as her soft wet tongue bathed my whole cockhead. She swirled her tongue and licked all around the spongy sensitive membranes of my engorged crown as I felt it seem to stiffen even more under her warm oral bath. She circled the crimson crown again and again with her searching tongue and then she slowed down and poised her full succulent lips over the very tip. She had her lips almost closed and puckered as if for a kiss, and then she pressed them warmly against the very tip. I watched enraptured as she allowed her mouth to open and those full pouting lips started to slide down over the head of my cock.

“Oh Emma ... that’s fantastic,” I whispered to her softly as I felt my cock start to be encompassed within her hot slick mouth. Her lips continued to stretch farther open as she slid further down on my cock. I saw her mouth spread further open as she encountered the broadest part at my thick rope-like corona. She paused and raised her head back a little bit and then let more of her saliva slide over the taut skin of my throbbing cock. She bobbed her head down once more and her stretched lips slid over the broad corona and seemed to almost lock on just below the crown.

“Oh fuck! That’s perfect, sweetie. You’ve got past the thickest part now. I knew you could do it. It feels great. Do you like the feel of it in your mouth?”

“Mmmhhhmmmm,” she moaned in agreement and nodded her head slightly while never releasing my iron hard cock from her grasp.

“That’s good, honey. Do whatever you like, but keep it nice and wet. The more saliva you use, the better it will feel. And you can keep your hands moving on the shaft too. You’ve got me so turned on, it won’t be long before I’ll be filling your mouth with cum.”

Inspired by my words of encouragement, she started enthusiastically pumping away at the lower half of my cock with her two circling hands. She drew her stretched lips back up over the broad crown until she almost drew it right off the tip. She then let her lips follow the contours of my thick rigid erection as she moved her head downwards once more. She slipped it past the broad corona quicker this time and moved another inch further down the shaft. She only had about the top three inches in her mouth with a little more than six more that were being shucked up and down by her delicate little hands. I was happy with that for her first time and knew we would be working on her taking it deeper over the rest of the weekend. She started to bob her head up and down rhythmically as she kept her tongue swirling all around my cock.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” I moaned as she licked and sucked provocatively. I was right; this kid was a natural-born cocksucker. She took to it like a fish takes to water. I had given her almost no instruction but already she was sucking away like a pornstar. Her wide full mouth fit perfectly over my thick rigid dick and her warm soft lips pressed lovingly against the sensitive membranes on the surface. While she continued to instinctively bob her head up and down, she constantly kept her tongue swirling all over the hot smooth surface as she probed and lapped at the hot hard shaft. As I looked on, I saw trails of her saliva start to slide down the shaft of my cock below her bobbing mouth. It started to turn frothy under her pumping hands as it allowed them to slide more freely up and down my thick pulsing shaft. For her first time sucking cock, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I couldn’t believe a 18-year old could suck cock this good. And not any 18-year old ... my 18-year old niece! And she was sucking me off like a pro!

“Oh Emma, I’m getting close,” I said breathlessly as I felt my balls starting to draw up in their pouch. I thought of a couple of other things I wanted her to do. “Emma, when I cum, I don’t want you to swallow it right away. I want you to keep as much in your mouth as you can. I want to see it before you swallow it. Can you do that for me, honey?”

“Mmmmmhhhmmmm,” she moaned in agreement as she kept bobbing her head over the top part of my cock.

“Good. Now I want you to do one more thing for me. Keep your head moving and sucking on the end like that ... yeah ... that’s it ... oh fuck ... yeah ... just like that. Now ... I want you to take your two hands and use your fingernails to scratch all around the base and bottom of my shaft again ... oh yeah ... oh fuck ... that’s it ... oh fuck yeah ... just keep doing that.”

She followed my instructions perfectly and I looked down at her blood-red fingernails leaving little red trails as she scratched insistently into the rigid surface of my throbbing cock around the base. I looked further back up the shaft at her stretched pouting lips sliding up and down my gnarled shaft as trails of her saliva ran in tiny rivers from her lips towards her scratching little fingers.

“OH FUCK! HERE IT COMES!” I bellowed as I felt the boiling semen start to rush up the pulsating shaft of my cock. I shook and twitched as I felt the initial throes of an intense orgasm start to overtake me. I watched her bobbing head as I felt the first blast of my eruption jettison forth. It almost looked like it knocked her head upwards but I think she instinctively backed up slightly until she had just the spitting head in her mouth. In this way she could feel the hot salty cream fill her mouth and pool on her tongue without being shot directly down her throat. Oh fuck ... she looked so beautiful with her mouth sucking away at my cock ... I thought as I continued to unload inside her hot oral cavity. Shot after creamy shot spilled forth to be captured within her vacuuming mouth. I saw a few trickles of the milky white cream appear at the corners of her mouth and start to run down her chin as she fought to hold all of my massive load in her mouth. It was a difficult chore as I continued to spit wad after ropey wad into her suctioning mouth. Soon her chin was a mess of silvery cum as she continued to scratch her fingernails delicately around the base of my thick pulsating shaft. My whole body was thrumming as I felt the last sensations of the mind-numbing release flow through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.