My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Her eyes were closed and she seemed peacefully serene as she sucked away at my invading digit. I could feel her talented tongue swirling all around the surface of my long thick finger as I slid it back and forth slowly between her puffy lips. Oh man ... it was going to feel so good teaching her how to suck cock. I withdrew my finger from her mouth and it made a resounding “pop” as it came free of her suctioning mouth. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me with a questioning look on her face, awaiting my next series of instructions.

I sat forward on the edge of the chair and placed my hands on each side of her gorgeous 18-year old face, her smooth skin feeling silk-like under my fingertips. “You did just great, honey. You cleaned up all that cum just like a grown-up woman would.” A reassuring smile came to her face once again. “Would you like me to kiss you again?”

“Oh yes, please Uncle Jeff. I’d like that.”

She closed her eyes as I held her face in my loving hands and brought my mouth down to hers and planted a deep searing kiss on her pillow-like lips. I pressed my lips firmly against hers and found her mouth eagerly open as my tongue slid forward into her warm oral cavity.

“MMMmmmm,” she moaned as she pressed her tongue ardently against my thick probing tongue. I felt her body seem to relax as the pleasure of the kiss flowed through her. I followed her forwards as she melted downwards and she ended up sitting back down on her calves beneath her. I drew her tongue back into my own mouth and she followed enthusiastically as our tongues dueled with each other sensually. I finally drew my mouth away from hers and with our faces just inches apart, I watched her gasp breathlessly.

“Did you like that, Emma?” I asked her softly.

“Oh yes, that was beautiful,” she answered with a look of pure love on her face. “It makes me feel kind of funny inside. And I feel kind of tingly ... you know ... down there,” she said as she nodded towards her groin. “Thanks for teaching me how to kiss like that, Uncle Jeff.”

“That’s because I care so much about you, dear. I want you to feel good. And that cum you’re eating will be so good for you in the end. I know you can’t feel it working right away, but it will soon enough.”

“Oh good. I can’t wait for my boobs to get bigger.” She looked down at my dormant cock hanging over the front edge of the chair. She had that tentative, uncertain look on her face once again. “Uncle Jeff ... you said we’d be able to try it again with me using my mouth on it ... on your cock, I mean?”

“Yes, dear. I just need a little while right now ... you know ... to sort of ... recharge my batteries.”

“Do you ... do you think I’ll do okay at it? It’s so big.” She looked down at my heavy thick dick with a look of genuine fear.

I held her head gently in my hands and looked deeply into her frightened eyes to reassure her. “Don’t worry, honey. Uncle Jeff would never do anything to hurt you. We’ll just take our time and go as slow as we need to. We’ve got all weekend to practice, Emma. I think by the end, you’ll be doing it better than any grown-up woman could.”

I could see calm descending over her immediately and she broke into a soft smile. “You mean that, Uncle Jeff? You think I’d be better than a grown-up woman at it.”

“Sure, honey. You have an absolutely beautiful mouth. It looks like it was made specifically for sucking cock. It’s nice and wide for sucking big ones and those gorgeous full soft lips of yours are just perfect for sliding a hard cock between. I think ... if you work at it, mind you ... that you can be the best cocksucker I’ve ever had.”

“REALLY, UNCLE JEFF! THANK YOU!” she almost squealed with glee. “When can we get started?”

“In a little bit honey. Right now, how about going to the washroom, wash off your hands and get a nice hot washcloth and wash the rest of this Vaseline off my cock?”

“Sure, Uncle Jeff.” She hopped up with that carefree ease of youth and headed for the bathroom, her lush ass swaying provocatively beneath the clinging material of her dress. Fuck ... what a dress that was. I loved it. It showed off her tall slim 18-year old body and wide womanly hips perfectly. She returned moments later clutching a steaming washcloth and I didn’t even have to give her any instructions as she dropped to her knees between my spread thighs and lovingly cleaned my spent dick.

“That’s good, sweetie. A grown woman would do that for her man every time she gives him a handjob like that.” I paused as she smiled at my words. “You just said you felt kind of tingly and funny inside? Do you still feel like that?”

“Yes,” she said with her face turning red in embarrassment.

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, honey. Feeling like that is a good thing. Let’s go to your bedroom and I think I can help you with that.”

“And after that ... can we ... can we practice some ... uh ... some cock-sucking?”

“Sure dear. I should be ready to go again after what I have in mind. Then you can practice for as long as you want.” I felt an early stirring in my groin already at her apparent eagerness.

I put my hand around her slim waist and she leaned her head against my shoulder tenderly as we walked to her bedroom. She stopped to toss the washcloth into the bathroom sink on the way by and then flicked on the switch in her bedroom. She left the overhead light off but used the second wall switch which activated the lamp on the bedside table. Her room was bathed in a soft girly-pink glow from the walls and her queen-sized bed was covered with piles of pillows and stuffed toys. Although she wanted to be a grown-up woman so bad (and looked like one in that beautiful fucking dress) she still didn’t want to give up the trinkets of her childhood.

I led her over to the foot of the bed and took her shoulders in my hands and turned her until her back was facing the bed. She looked up at me expectantly as I took her pretty face in my hands once again and lowered my mouth to hers. She flung her arms around my neck and pulled my open mouth eagerly to hers. Before I had a chance, her tongue feathered its way between my full lips and probed and swirled within my waiting mouth. We engaged in a long searing kiss as our mutual passion heightened. I finally pulled back from her and saw a soft glowing sheen of perspiration on her face. She looked at me with lust-filled eyes and her open mouth looked so desirable as she panted softly in anticipation.

“Honey, it’s time for me to make you feel as good as you made me feel,” I whispered softly with my face inches away from hers. “Remember how good I said it felt when you kissed my cock? Well, I’m going to show you how good it will feel when I kiss you down there.” I felt a small shudder run through her body as I slipped to my knees before her. “Just relax, sweetie. You’ll be fine,” I said as I slipped my two hands around her narrow waist and ran them up her sides following the curves of her firm young body.

The stretchy material of her dress felt sensually smooth under my fingertips as my hands rose along her lithe torso. I ran them smoothly upwards until they almost came under her arms and then drew them back downwards. I followed her shapely hourglass figure as my soothing hands flowed over her wide spread hips until I stopped as her dress ended at the tops of her thighs. I started them upwards again, only this time I slid them both more towards the middle of her body. They ran side by side over her abdomen and up over her taut flat stomach as she looked down at me, her face a mask of lust. I slowed down as my fingertips came in contact with her firm budding breasts. I slid them oh so slowly over the protruding little mounds and she gasped as I cupped them firmly. I allowed my hands to run in soft little circles over those delectable little mounds and I heard her little pants of pleasure as I felt her nipples start to harden and press against my hands.

“Your breasts feel beautiful, sweetie,” I said as I looked up into her hooded eyes from my place beneath her.

“You don’t think they’re too small, Uncle Jeff?”

“No, I think they are perfect, just the way they are.” I continued to rub my hands over the encased pert mounds as my fingertips played over the hard eraser-like nipples. “They’ll be even better though, once that cum starts to work inside you.” She was drawing in quick gasps of air as I continued to manipulate her young little mounds. “I’ll show you how good those can feel a little later honey. Right now, I want to take care of you down here,” I said as I released her firm little buds and slid my hands down her back and over her round protruding ass. Fuck! Her ass felt incredible in my hands. Incredibly round and yet fantastically firm. I’m glad her dad had enrolled her in soccer since she was little!

On my knees in front of her, my face was mere inches away from my sought-after treasure. I leaned in close and pressed my face against the smooth material of her dress covering her abdomen. I inhaled deeply and her young fresh scent invaded my nostrils. Aaahhhh ... the sweet alluring innocence of youth! She smelled clean and girly with a just a faint hint of that musky womanly scent. I felt a little surge in my cock as I breathed in her fresh youthful aroma. It almost seemed to settle on the tastebuds on the surface of my tongue like an intoxicating elixir.

I put my hands on the hem of her skirt and raised it slowly. I watched as the shiny triangular panel of her underwear came into view. I pressed my lips against the silky fabric and found it soaked through with her juices. I heard her let out a sharp gasp above me as I pressed my tongue firmly into the sodden material and ran it upwards from the base of her slit until I felt the protruding nodule of her clit. With my hands on her hips and my tongue pressing against that erect little spire, I felt her start to tremble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.