My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“What’s that, Uncle Jeff?” Emma asked as she looked at the jar in my hand. I sat back down in the easy chair and held out the jar of lubricant that my gorgeous 183-year old niece was eyeing up.

“This is something that will make this next handjob feel even better for both of us. It’s Vaseline. And it’s the best thing for jerking off with,” I said as I unscrewed the lid.

“Vaseline? I thought that was just for babies,” she said as she looked questioningly into the jar. “It even smells like babies.”

“Yeah, this is the “Baby Fresh Scent” kind. I love the smell. I use it all the time when I jerk off.”

“You jerk off, Uncle Jeff?”

“Sure I do, honey. There’s nothing wrong with that. Everybody does it. Especially when they don’t have a pretty girl like you around to do it for them.”

“Did you like it better when I did it for you than when you do it yourself?”

“Oh absolutely, dear. I think that was the best handjob I’ve ever had. I can’t wait for the next one.” She simply beamed under my words of praise.

“Uncle Jeff, how often do you do it? You know ... jerk off I mean?” she asked with a note of intense interest in her voice.

“Well honey, usually about four or five times a day,” I answered honestly.

“WOW! Four or five times a day! That is so cool!” She paused and I could almost see the wheels turning in her head. “When you do it that many times a day ... when you shoot ... is there always that much sperm ... er ... I mean ... is there always that much cum as last time?”

“Well, I’ve been told my loads of cum are a lot bigger than most people shoot ... and ... well ... yeah, all my loads are usually that big. The amount doesn’t seem to drop off the more often I cum.”

“Oh, it must be so much fun to make it shoot off like that.” I watched her eyes zero in on my heavy thick cock lying dormantly along my thigh. “Uncle Jeff, have you ... uh ... have you ever thought about me when you jerk off?” She looked up at me with that insecure look of young innocence again.

“Yes, honey, I have.”

“How many times?”

“Well, I can honestly say, more times than I can even count.” As my words registered she broke into a broad smile and was positively glowing with pride.

“Oh, Uncle Jeff! That is just so cool! That’s so awesome that you think about me when you jerk off.” She paused as she looked once more at the jar in my hand. “Okay, the Vaseline. What do you want me to do?” She had that eager tone to her voice again.

“Just reach your fingers in there and scoop some up on your fingers ... yeah ... that’s about enough. Now rub your two hands together so they get well covered and warmed up.” She complied with my directions instantly and soon her two delicate hands were slick shiny instruments of pleasure.

“Like that, Uncle Jeff?”

“That’s perfect, dear. Now I’m just going to sit back here and relax. You take both of those nice slippery warm hands and make my cock feel real good like you did last time. Go ahead and do whatever you like. If you do anything wrong or if I want you to do something different, I’ll let you know.” I set the jar of lube on the little table beside me and sat back comfortably in the chair.

Emma had been sitting down between my spread thighs with her bum resting on her calves beneath her. Once she had her hands greased up, she rose onto her knees and looked down at my half-hard cock. She reached out tentatively and I felt her tiny fingertips seem to dance along the length of my rod. I looked at her beautiful face and she seemed totally fascinated and enthralled with my cock. Her fingers slipped around the thick girth and I felt that warm luxurious feeling of being encompassed by a slick warm hand.

“Mmmmmmm ... that’s nice, honey. Just take your time and do whatever you like,” I said as I settled in to enjoy it.

“Okay, Uncle Jeff. It feels so warm and spongy in my hand.” I knew it wouldn’t stay like that for long.

She took her other hand and wrapped it around the head and started rotating it back and forth around the protruding crown. It felt great and I felt an initial twitch as more blood started to pump back into my manhood.

“I can feel it starting to get bigger, Uncle Jeff,” she said with excitement in her voice. She put both hands together and started to pump up and down in unison as my cock continued to fill and extend. “Oh ... it’s so beautiful.”

“That’s good, honey. You’re doing that just like a grown-up woman,” I said as my eyes focused in on her pert little tits jiggling enticingly beneath her tight dress as she milked her hands up an down. Her face was glowing with the thrill of pleasuring her uncle. After just a couple more minutes under the stimulation of her pumping hands, my dick was back up to its full nine thick inches.

“Oh gosh, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she stared wide-eyed at my rearing stallion-like cock. “It’s so big! As it kept getting harder it kept spreading the ends of my fingers further and further away from the rest of my hand. I can’t believe how big around it is!”

“That’s okay, Emma. It feels great just the way you’re doing that.”

She kept this up for another minute or so and then put one around the base of my cock while she let go with the other one. I watched as she gripped my rod and then slowly pulled it downwards until it was pointing straight towards her. She then took her hand and drew it slowly and firmly along the full length of my cock until she reached the flared crown. Just before she fully slid her hand off the tip, she reached forward with her other hand and wrapped it once again around the thick base. She started the same slow upward movement as her first hand finished its smooth stroke right off the tip. She then brought her first hand back to the base and repeated the process. It was like she was pulling a boat to shore by pulling hand over hand on a thick rope attached to the bow.

“Oh my God, Emma. Thank feels fucking incredible,” I said with a noticeable moan. It felt so good in her pulling hands. My cock felt so incredibly hard. It almost felt like she was pulling more and more blood into it with her coaxing manipulations.

“I’m glad you like it, Uncle Jeff. You were right about this Vaseline. I love it. Your cock feels so hard and powerful like this. Oooops!” she squealed as her hands slipped off my cock and it sprang up to slap noisily against my stomach.

“OH GOSH! I’M SORRY! ARE YOU OKAY UNCLE JEFF?” she almost shouted in her shock at the speed and force with which my rigid cock snapped out of her hands. I was about to answer that I was fine and then noticing the genuine look of concern on her face, I thought I could take a little advantage of the situation.

“Yeah honey, I guess. The end kind of stings a bit where it slapped against my stomach.” I put my fingers near the base of my dick and started to push it back down towards her. “How about you give it a little kiss to make it all better?” I suggested.

“Uh, okay,” she said tentatively. With my fingers pushing on the topside of my cock, I held it in position pointing directly towards her sweet mouth. I watched enthralled as she pursed her plump full lips as her mouth descended towards my engorged crimson crown. Those beautiful soft lips got closer and closer until I felt almost a jolt of pleasure as they touched the sensitive membranes of my cock-head. Those full gorgeous lips felt so incredibly soft and warm as she pressed them against my slippery skin. She gave it a quick smooch and then lifted her head up again to look at me.

“Is that better, Uncle Jeff?”

“A little. Why don’t you give it one more kiss; only this time, open your mouth a little bit more and kiss it like we kissed that second time. If you let your tongue slide over the stinging part a bit ... well ... that should soothe it a bit.”

“Okay.” She lowered her wide full mouth once again only this time I could see her lips were parted slightly. She pressed them once again to the wide mushroom head and I watched her 18-year old lips stretch further open as they allowed the very tip of my cock to enter her mouth. Oh fuck! Her mouth felt so deliciously warm and moist. Her full pouting lips spread further open and then I felt the tip of her tongue pressing into my piss-slit. Oh man! Did it ever feel great! I felt my cock surge and it was like a hard iron bar as her tongue slid out of my piss-slit and over the top of those sensitive spongy membranes. She bathed the top of my engorged flared head with her cooling saliva while keeping her lips adhered tightly above the corona. I felt her tongue slide back slightly and probe again into the very tip before she pulled her nursing mouth back off my cock.

“Was that better, Uncle Jeff? I’m sorry I let go of it like that.” She continued to look genuinely concerned about my welfare.

“That was much better, dear. I’ll be fine now.” I paused for a second as she looked relieved. “What did you think of kissing it?”

“I couldn’t believe how hot it is! And the end is so big too. I didn’t know if I’d be able to get my lips around it. It’s amazing how something so hard can feel so silky smooth at the same time.”

“So ... you liked having it in your mouth?” I asked slowly.

“Ummmm ... yeah, I did.” She paused for a second and I could see she was about to say something else. “And you know what else, Uncle Jeff? When I first let my tongue touch the end, I could taste your ummmm ... what did you call it? ... precum?” I nodded in agreement. “And it had that same creamy flavor as those other piles of cum I licked up last time. It tasted good so after I finished licking the top, I stuck my tongue into the end again to get a little more. Is that okay, Uncle Jeff?”

“That’s fine, dear. You can have as much precum and cum as you like. The more you get, the quicker it’ll help your breasts grow too.” I paused as I thought about the whole weekend we had in front of us and looked down at her holding her two slick hands up anxiously. “We can try more of that with your mouth later, sweetie. Right now, can you put your hands back on it and do that “pulling the rope” hand over hand thing again?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.