My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

The movie had just finished and I was thinking about hitting a coffee joint when my cell phone rang. It was Emma.

“Hi, Uncle Jeff. I’m ready for you to pick me up now.”

“Are you sure, honey. You can stay awhile longer if you want.”

“No, I’m ready to go. It’s ending in a few minutes anyway.”

I forgot about the coffee place and headed back to the school. When I arrived, some kids were milling around outside waiting for their rides or just getting some fresh air. The girls were huddled together in little groups and I saw the boys doing the usual goofy stuff to try and impress the girls. As I pulled up, I saw Emma say goodbye to her friends and walk over to my car. Man, she certainly knew how to walk in those shoes. They accentuated her long legs and for a second I pictured them wrapped around me.

“Thanks for picking me up, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she settled into the seat beside me.

“How’d it go?” I asked as we pulled away from the curb.

“It was good. The music was good. I danced with my friends a lot. A couple of those idiot boys snuck some booze and one of them actually puked in the corner of the gym. It was pretty gross.”

“Well, boys will be boys I guess. Did you dance with any of them?”

“No, they’re all just too immature. They’re always just trying to be funny or showoff and they’re basically just stupid.” She paused and sat quietly for a few seconds. “Besides, I don’t think I’m a very good slow dancer anyway.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well, my girlfriends and I have tried practicing with each other but we end up stepping on each other’s toes and then we start laughing and that’s the end of that!”

We both had a laugh at that and then she just chatted on about some of the other stuff that had happened at the dance until we arrived home. I put the top up on the car and used the key to let her into their house. I thought she’d kick her shoes off as soon as we got into the house but she left them on and headed to the kitchen.

“I need some cold ice tea. You want some, Uncle Jeff?”

“Sure, honey. That’d be great.”

She poured us two tall glasses of ice tea and after taking a drink she went into the family room off of the kitchen. I followed her in as she turned on one of the table lamps and then turned on the CD player. She flipped thru some CDs and inserted one into the machine. I recognized the tune as an 80’s ballad. Classic slow dance type material that I remembered from my own high school dances.

“Uncle Jeff, do you think you could teach me how to dance?” she asked demurely. “Remember what it said on your fortune cookie?”

“Ah ... my experience ... share it with others ... yes. Well, if the fortune cookie wills it, who am I to refuse? Okay.” I set down my drink and moved to the center of the room’s hardwood floor. I don’t know who was more nervous, her or me. I figured an innocent little dance lesson wasn’t gonna hurt anyone. She set down her drink and walked over to me. I took her one hand in mine and instructed her to put her other hand on my back. I put my hand around the back of her slim waist but kept a little gap between us.

“Okay, you’ve got it,” I said as we started to sway to the music in unison. As we moved slowly about the room, she moved closer to me and leaned her head against the front of my shoulder.

“That’s the way they do it, isn’t it,” she asked.

“Ummm ... yeah. That’s good,” I said as I felt her pert tits pressing into my chest. I lowered my nose into her lustrous hair and breathed deep. Mmmmmm, her scent was like an intoxicating elixir as it filled my senses. My cock started snaking slowly down my leg as a wave of her girly perfume filled my nostrils. She let go of my hand and put her other hand around my neck, like I’m sure she’s seen in many movies. I felt her flat toned stomach pressing against mine as we moved slowly against each other to the soft tones of the music. She lifted her head off my chest and looked up at me as she circled both hands around the back of my neck.

“Do you think I’m pretty, Uncle Jeff?” she asked innocently.

“Yes Emma. I think you’re very pretty,” I answered honestly.

“Are you just saying that because you’re my uncle or do you really think that?” I could tell by the look on her face that she was really questioning her own looks. I couldn’t believe it but I guess insecurity was still as much of an issue nowadays as it was when I was her age. I gave her my best calming smile.

“Honey, I think you are absolutely beautiful. I’m not just saying that because I’m your uncle. Of all the people at your graduation tonight, and I’m talking about all the grown ups too ... you were the most gorgeous woman there tonight.”

“You really mean that, Uncle Jeff?” she glowingly asked.

“Absolutely,” I said with a big smile.

“Oh, thank you, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she stood on her toes and gave me a quick kiss. Her plump lips felt hot and oh so soft as they quickly pressed against mine. I was kind of caught off guard and instinctively kissed her back. She withdrew and I saw a beaming smile on her face before she settled her head back against my chest as we continued to dance. The CD moved onto to another slow song and we continued to sway softly together as she pressed her firm young body against mine. After another minute she lifted her head and looked into my eyes again.

“Uncle Jeff. Would you ... uh ... would you teach me about kissing?” she asked hesitantly.

Oh man! What was I supposed to do now? My head was saying one thing but my hard cock was saying another.

“Ummm ... I don’t think we should do that Emma,” I said as I tried to sound convincing.

“Why not?”

“Because you’re only 18, Emma. It wouldn’t be right.”

“I’m almost 19. And I wouldn’t tell anybody, Uncle Jeff. I promise.”

“I don’t know, Emma. You’re my niece.” I was fighting to try and convince myself as I looked down at those full enticing lips.

“I’d rather learn from someone like you, Uncle Jeff, instead of those stupid boys my own age.” Her voice had an almost pleading tone to it as she looked up at me questioningly. The thought of one of her goofy classmates groping her and being clumsy made me think again.

“Please, Uncle Jeff. Just one kiss?” she asked as she closed her eyes and tilted her full mouth upwards towards mine.

Oh no ... I thought as I found myself being drawn hypnotically towards her glistening soft lips. As I pressed my lips to hers they felt so incredibly warm and desirable. I pressed my lips firmly to hers and she responded instinctively as she kept her arms clasped behind my neck and pulled herself against me. I ran my tongue all around her full pouting lips until they were shining. I took her broad bottom lip between my teeth and she moaned as I nibbled at it gently. I released her lip and pulled back slightly and she looked up at me nervously.

“I’m going to kiss you again, sweetheart. Only this time, I want you to open your mouth slightly. Understand?”

“Yes, Uncle Jeff. Whatever you say.” The nervousness was gone from her face and had been replaced with a gentle smile of pride.

Once again I lowered my face towards hers and pressed my lips to hers. I found her lips slightly parted and slid my tongue gently between them. Her mouth tasted warm and moist with the innocence of youth as my tongue slid sensually across hers.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned with lust as I pressed my tongue against hers. She was learning quickly as she eagerly thrust her tongue against mine. I withdrew it into my own mouth and she followed instinctively as I wrapped my lips around her probing tongue and sucked at it ravenously. She held firmly to the back of my neck and pulled my face harder against hers as she sucked my tongue back into her own mouth and eagerly let her probing tongue press and rub against mine. My hands instinctively slid down her back to her shapely rear and I cupped the firm young cheeks of her ass and pulled her body against mine. My cock was hard as an iron bar in my pants and too late I realized she could feel it pressing against her thighs. I felt surprise register in her movements as she temporarily froze and pulled her face slightly away from mine.

“Uncle Jeff,” she said breathlessly. “Is that your ... uh ... your thing?”

“Yes honey.”

“Did I ... did I do that?” she asked with a look of genuine surprise on her face.

“Well, it happened because of you, yes.”

“Can I ... can I see it, Uncle Jeff?”

“Oh, I don’t think so Emma. There’d be no turning back if that happened.”

“Oh please, Uncle Jeff? I’ve never seen one before,” she said with a pleading look on her face as she looked down at the bulge straining at the material of my pants. “I promised I won’t tell anybody. Please, Uncle Jeff?” she said as she once more pressed herself fully against me and started rubbing her thighs against my hard cock as she tipped her head up and nibbled suggestively on my bottom lip. Oh fuck! I had no willpower left to resist.

“Okay, honey. Okay.” She pulled her face back and smiled at me excitedly. “But you have to promise to never, ever, tell anybody about this. This has to be our secret, okay?”

“Cross my heart and hope to die,” she said as she actually took her hand and drew an imaginary X across her chest.

“Okay, dear,” I said more confidently once I had resigned myself to what was going to happen. “If you want to do this, you have to do whatever I say honey, okay?”

“Whatever you want, Uncle Jeff. I’ll do whatever you say,” she answered anxiously.

“Alright. Come over here,” I said as I moved to stand in front of a big easy chair. She followed compliantly and stood right in front of me, her eyes drawn once again to my straining crotch.

“Take my shirt off first,” I instructed. She reached up and plucked open the buttons of my shirt. She pulled the tails out of my pants and drew the open shirt down my arms and off.

“That’s good. Now a woman would run her hands over my chest and shoulders. That is what you want to be, right Emma? You want me to treat you like a grown woman, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.