My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“If I’m going to be sliding this down your throat, I’m gonna go and make sure it’s nice and clean first,” I said as I got up from the bed.

“Can I ... can I wash it for you?” she asked as she looked up at me imploringly.

“Sure, sweetie, whatever you want.” She followed me into the bathroom and I ran a sink full of hot water. I grabbed a clean washcloth off the shelf and tossed it into the water. She wrung it out thoroughly and then placed the hot steaming cloth on my spent dick. She took her time and lovingly wiped off the sticky excess lubricant. I looked down at her standing in front of me. She seemed totally enthralled to be holding the heavy weight of my thick member in her hands. She rinsed the washcloth in the sink, then reached over and put some liquid soap on her hands. She rubbed them together until they were thoroughly lathered then reached for my damp cock.

“Oh gosh, I just love the feel of it in my hands,” she said softly as she started to slowly stroke me with her slippery hands. She did a thorough job and even spent some time gently washing my hanging sack and all around the base of my cock. When I was totally covered with soapy lather, she brought the washcloth back and wiped away all the soapy residue until I was thoroughly clean. It felt wonderful to have those warm slippery hands working on my dick but we both knew where we wanted it; way down that sweet young throat of hers.

“Let me look at you,” I said to her as she wrung out the washcloth and let the water out of the sink. She stood before me in the red satin slip, white thigh-highs and strappy white high heels. Fuck, she looked great! I loved the way the slip ended just past her pussy and then there were a couple of inches of bare creamy thigh visible before the clinging tops of the embroidered thigh-highs hugged her legs. The high heels accentuated the athletic muscularity of her legs and the whole outfit just seemed to scream out “FUCK ME!”

“You look beautiful, Madison. Do you like that outfit?”

“I love it, Sir. It makes me feel ... I don’t know ... all grown up and sexy.”

“Well, you look very sexy in that. Or in anything I’ve ever seen you in. You have a raw sexuality that few women are even capable of.”

“Really? I do?”

“Oh yeah. You make people just want to reach out and touch you ... like I’m going to do right now. Just stand still for me. I want to just feel you up for a minute or two.” She stood perfectly still as I walked around her and looked her up and down. I loved the way the slip curved out over that shelf-like ass of hers and hung in the air just past those delightful cheeks. From the back, her muscular calves and legs looked even better. Without saying a word, I stood behind her and slid my hands out to each side from the middle of her back and around to her front. I moved in close behind her and let my hands slide up over that sleek red fabric until I was cupping those two firm mounds of hers.

“Mmmmmm, that’s nice,” she purred as I let my hands explore the small swells of her young breasts. I then slid my hands down over her taut stomach and across her abdomen. I let them roam down over her upper thighs then traced my fingertips along the top edge of the lacey thigh-highs. I pulled my hands away from her legs and brought them up to her back. I massaged her shoulders briefly before sliding my hands down over her back. I pressed the flat of my palms against her toned young body and then let them just flow outwards over her projecting round bum.

“Mmmmmmm, that’s nice too,” she mewed softly as my hands explored that beautiful round ass through the cool slinky fabric of the satin slip. It felt so fucking good to just have her standing there for my use as I let my hands caress and fondle that sweet young body of hers. After playing with her delectable rear end for a few minutes, I kneeled down behind her and let my hands glide up and down over the full length of those nylon-covered legs. Jesus Christ! Those firm legs of hers felt incredible as I slid my hands over the sheer white nylon. It felt sensually wicked under my fingertips as I let my hands slide even higher up her legs.

“Spread you legs, sweetie.” She stepped a little to each side and my hands slid higher until I was caressing the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs. I looked up from my place on my knees and could see her pussy-lips glistening beneath the red slip as my roaming hands were getting to her. I leaned closer and could smell the intoxicating scent of her warm girly smell. I needed to taste it and I had just the scenario in mind.

“C’mon, Kid, I want to show you something,” I said as I got to my feet. She obediently followed me into the bedroom and I told her to go and sit up on the bed against the stack of pillows. I went out to my desk and retrieved a disc I had burned. I returned to the bedroom and turned the TV and video player back on and then inserted the disc.

“You know how I told you that Emma and I got together this past weekend?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I’ve got a little surprise for you,” I said as I hit the play button on the remote and crawled up on the bed beside her.

“Is that Emma’s room?” she asked as the video started.

“Yep.

“Where was that taken from?”

“In her closet.”

“Did she know about it?”

“Yeah. We kind of set this up together.”

“When was this?”

“Actually, this would have been just a little while after your brother came and picked you up. Oh, there we go,” I said as Emma walked into the frame and the two girls started talking.

“Is that Sharon asking Emma about Mrs. Meyers?”

“Yeah, that’s her.”

“Did she know about the camera?” she asked as she looked at me with her mouth agape.

“Nope. That’s what makes it all that much more exiting. It was mine and Emma’s secret. Do you think you can keep it a secret too?”

“Oh yeah! Definitely! This is so exciting,” she said with a big smile as she turned back to look at the TV. We both watched as Emma got dressed in her lacy white bra and panties and then eventually moved over to the foot of the bed facing the camera. She then asked Sharon to sit with her as she had to confess something. Sharon entered the picture dressed in her matching pink bra and panties and sat beside Emma.

“Oh fuck! Look at Sharon’s tits! Do they ever look huge in that bra,” Madison said and I could see her eyes were glued to the image of Sharon’s big round tits as she sat beside Emma facing the camera. We watched as Emma told Sharon about her encounter with “the older woman” and her confusion over her feelings.

“Did that really happen? Who was the woman Emma met?” Madison asked.

“A friend. She’s very nice. And she’s got huge boobs too. Do you think you’d like to meet her?”

“Do you think I could?” she asked anxiously.

“I think I might be able to arrange that once we get back from vacation. I know she likes young girls. You might have to spend a long time with your mouth on her pussy. Would you like for her to teach you about that?”

“Oh yeah. She sounds amazing! I’d love if you could do that for me, Sir.”

“Okay. I’ll see what I can do. Watch now,” I said as we both turned back to the screen. Emma had convinced Sharon to let her kiss her for the first time and Madison eyes flew wide open as the two girls let their tongues slowly delve into each other’s hot moist mouth for the first time. I could see the arousal on her face as she was totally hypnotized by the erotic scene of her two good friends starting to explore each other’s body.

“Just sit back against the pillows and watch,” I said as I pushed her back until she was leaning against the mound of pillows. I moved between her legs on my stomach as she instinctively let her legs come up and her knees drifted to each side. The tips of those stiletto heels dug into the mattress as her knees came well up as she spread herself wide open for my oncoming oral assault. I noticed that the whole time, she never let her eyes stray from the mesmerizing scene unfolding before her on the TV screen.

“Oh my God! Emma’s licking her through her panties!” she said excitedly as I settled myself down flat on my stomach and brought my face right up to her steaming box. She smelled warm and deliciously girly as I looked down at the soft petal-like labia just glistening with her flowing juices. I reached down and gently used my thumbs on each side to pull it slightly open. Those puffy pink lips felt warm and silky smooth under my touch. I flicked my eyes up and saw her looking intently at the TV behind me and she was breathing raggedly already. I could tell that watching her two good friends in the early stages of lovemaking was starting to make her aroused. I knew it was going to make her crazy with desire once Emma really started servicing Sharon.

“You just watch and enjoy it, Kid,” I said as I leaned forward and let my tongue slip very softly between those pouting soft pussy-lips.

“Mmmmmmmm, oh fuck ... that feels so good,” she said in a throaty whisper as I spun my tongue in a slow teasing circle all around the hot inner walls of her weeping young box. I took my time and bathed her whole crotch from her abdomen to her warm wrinkled rosebud as I let my tongue lick and soothe her ravaged sore flesh. Everything seemed a brighter pink and puffier than when we had started much earlier today. I’m not surprised that they were red and sore from the fierce fucking I had given her sweet young pussy and tender asshole. She seemed to love it deep and hard though and had not complained once. In fact, she had seemed eager for more each time we finished.

“Oh gosh! Sharon’s letting Emma lick and suck her tits. Oh wow! They’re huge!” I could hear the lusty arousal in her voice and zeroed back in on her oozing hole. I ran my tongue all the way from the base of the dripping slot up to the protruding bud of her fiery red clit. As her backside started to twitch and writhe beneath me, I let my tongue slide deep between those soft pink lips.

“Mmmmmmm,” she groaned as I licked and probed deep inside her with my long thick tongue. I used all the tricks in my repertoire as I she continued to squirm and groan under the onslaught of my probing tongue and sucking lips. I could feel the intensity of her pleasure increasing and slowly started to lick higher until I softly rolled my tongue around the hard nodule of her clit.

“OH FUCK ... YOU ... I ... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH,” she moaned deeply as a toe-curling orgasm shot through her body. I held onto her hips tightly as her heels dug deeply into the bed as her pulsing groin bucked up against my face. She was twisting and gyrating in ecstasy as I kept my tongue busy lathering the erect spire at the epicenter of her climax. She shook and quivered for a long time and I could hear her gasping for air as I sucked gently on her clit while her orgasm continued. I felt that familiar wash of her warm juices over my chin and when she started to wind down, I lowered my mouth and eagerly lapped up her warm silky juices. The sounds from the TV seemed to register in our minds at the same time...

“Okay, Sharon, you can get on your hands and knees and straddle my face. You can ride my face for as long as you want...” we both heard Emma say to Sharon from the TV.

“Oh my God! Look at Sharon’s big round ass. Oh man, she’s sitting right on Emma’s face! Oh fuck! I’ve never seen anything this exciting in my life,” Madison said as her eyes remained glued to the scintillating scene of her two friends in the throes of girl on girl lovemaking.

“Just sit back and watch, Kid, I’m not done with you yet,” I said as I let my tongue slip down to the delicate pink pucker of her asshole. She automatically rolled her hips up to give me easier access and I let my tongue spend a long time soothing and bathing that tender little hole. She relaxed and let my tongue slide way up into that slick opening to cool the raw membranes inside her. She rolled her hips in slow circles as my tongue and lips pleasured that sensitive rear opening. As I felt her pleasure starting to increase again, I brought my mouth back to her leaking pussy and started to let my tongue work its magic inside her again. I ate her out continuously for well over another half hour as she lay back and watched the enthralling scene of her one girlfriend being orally serviced time and again by her other good friend. I counted as I took Madison to four more intense orgasms before finally lifting my mouth from her saturated throbbing hole.

“Oh fuck, Sir, that was beautiful,” she said as she looked up at me through hooded eyes with a look of blissful serenity on her face. “Mmmmmmm, I feel like a kitten that’s just been given a bath by its mother.” I sat up beside her and hit the “STOP” button on the remote.

“So, what do you think of your two friends now?” I asked as I lay beside her.

“That is so unbelievable! It is so fucking hot to see the two of them like that. Emma is so beautiful, but Sharon, I can’t believe how incredibly sexy she is! And the way she started telling Emma what she wanted, it was so hot. And Emma seemed to love it. I can see why though, I would too. To get a chance at those tits of Sharon’s; I’d do anything too!” She was talking a mile a minute as her eagerness and enthusiasm was readily apparent as she spoke about the hot lurid scene she had just witnessed.

“So, you’d like to get a shot at either of those girls?” I asked as I nodded towards the TV.

“Oh fuck yeah! Who wouldn’t?” I laughed out loud when she said that. There was the mouthy flamboyant Madison again.

“You’re exactly right. Who wouldn’t? What about both girls at the same time? Do you think the three of you together could find something interesting to do?”

“Oh geez yes! With those big tits of Sharon’s, there’s plenty there for both Emma and I. And hey, while she’s sitting on Emma’s face like that, I’d love to either suck on those massive tits or run my tongue all over that big round bum of hers.” This kid was just as hot as I thought. She had an insatiable appetite for anything sexual and I couldn’t wait until we got back from vacation to try and set something up with all three girls. Of course, there was the problem of getting Sharon on board in the first place. The trip to England would either make or break that idea. Even if we couldn’t convince Sharon, the idea of Emma and Madison together was certainly appealing. Plus, she’d already expressed her eagerness to get together with Tanya. That, I’d love to see as well. But right now, I could feel my cock swelling and knew it was time to try opening up that sweet throat of hers.

“Well, Emma and I are going to work on convincing Sharon to join us while we’re away. Hopefully she’ll be agreeable. If so, I think we might be able to get the group of you together once we’re back. Plus, I’ll see what I can do about having you meet that woman that Emma spoke so highly of.”

“The one with the big tits. Do you know how big they are?” she asked enthusiastically.

“She wears a 34F bra.”

“WOW! 34F!” she exclaimed.

“Yeah, actually, I’ve got one of her bras that she left here. Do you want to see it?”

“Really? You have one of her bras? Sure, I’d love to see it!” I got up and reached into my dresser drawer where I kept my “souvenirs”. I pulled out the big black bra that Tanya had left for me the other night and handed it to Madison.

“Oh man ... look at the size of those cups!” she said as she held it in front of her with the cups pointing down. Her eyes roamed all over the enticing sexy garment then she brought it close to her face. “Mmmmmm, I can smell her perfume,” she said as she pressed it against her face and breathed deeply. Oh man, this kid was hotter that a pistol! I could just picture her lying on her back with Tanya teasing her by letting those big pendulous orbs sway back and forth over her face as Madison’s mouth tried to capture her long thick nipples.

“She really fills this bra?” Madison asked as she held it against her own small chest and looked down at the bulging cups incredulously.

“Yeah, she does. And they always seem to be swelling right over the top as if it’s too small.” Her eyes went big as saucers when I said that. “And she loves to wear tight clothes too that make them look even bigger.”

“Oh wow. Do you really think she’d like to meet me?”

“Oh, I know she’d love to meet you.” All this talk about Madison getting together with her two young friends and now Tanya, had my cock starting to fill. “I’ll talk to her and tell her all about you. Like how good you were at taking my cock down your throat.”

“But I haven’t done that yet, Sir,” she said as she looked at me as I got to my knees.

“I know, but now it’s time. C’mere sweetie,” I said as I kneeled in the middle of the bed with my tumescent cock hanging heavy out in front of me. She moved onto her knees as well until she was right in front of me. As we faced each other and she looked up at me with big doe-like eyes, I reached up and let my fingertips play along the smooth skin of her neck.

“Oh yeah, your neck is so beautiful,” I said as I stroked the smooth skin gently. “I think it’s gonna feel even better from the inside. Now give me a nice warm kiss and let me feel how hot and wet your mouth is gonna be on my cock.” She closed her eyes as I brought my lips down to hers and slid my tongue deep into her welcoming mouth. As soon as it entered her warm oral cavity, she closed her lips around the base of my tongue and drew on it softly. She quickly swirled her own tongue around it as she bathed it in her hot slick saliva. She purred into my probing tongue as she rolled hers against it in a soft warm duel.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice,” I said as I pulled my mouth back from hers. “Do you have your hairband, sweetie? I want to make sure your hair doesn’t get in the way for this.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.