My Niece and Her Friends
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Tanya got Claudia to lead the way and we followed that beautiful swaying ass of hers up the long curved stairway to the second floor. We walked through a set of double doors and she turned on some lights in the huge master bedroom. The room was enormous with a huge king-size four-poster bed with a draping canopy above. She had a large dressing table area at one side and we could see a hallway leading to an area that contained her closets and what must be the en-suite bathroom. She turned on both lights on the bedside tables and turned to look at Tanya as if awaiting instruction.

“Nice digs, girl,” Tanya said as she walked around the room, freely examining Claudia’s stuff. I knew this was just another way of showing her control of her mature new friend. Tanya had smoothed her leather skirt back down and she looked incredibly sexy in her suede boots, short skirt and tight red turtleneck. She walked back over to Claudia who was standing next to the bed and casually slid her hand around Claudia’s ass as she moved behind her.

“Let’s see what you look like under that pretty little dress of yours,” Tanya said as I saw her reach up to the back of Claudia’s neck and then I heard the metallic “zzziiippp” of her drawing down the zipper at the back of Claudia’s dress. “C’mon Jeff, let’s sit over here and watch the show.” We stepped over to a plush couch in a seating area opposite the end of the bed. “Let’s get comfortable,” Tanya said to me as I watched her pull off her turtleneck sweater. As it came clear, she shook out her blonde hair sensually and I stared at those big round tits of hers beautifully encased in a bright red satin corset with lacy cups. This must have been the same corset that Martin had watched her buy and then jacked off four times thinking about her wearing it. I could understand why! I felt my cock lurch in my shorts as those swelling mounds were almost spilling over the heavily-structured bra cups.

“Oh my,” we heard from across the room and we both turned to see Claudia staring open-mouthed at Tanya’s opulent display of tit-flesh.

“Do you like this, girl?” Tanya said as she ran her hands down over the smooth satin of the bodice of the corset. “You should ... you sold it to me.”

“It ... it looks absolutely stunning!” Claudia said as her eyes seemed glued to Tanya’s lush round form. “I never knew it could look that beautiful on somebody.”

“Well, maybe you’ll have some other things you’d like me to try on for you,” Tanya said as she turned sideways to give Claudia a full view of her voluptuous body.

“I ... I ... I’d love that,” Claudia stammered as she stepped a little closer towards us as her eyes remained transfixed on Tanya’s alluring round curves. Tanya slid the little zipper at the back of her leather skirt down and then shimmied it over her wide hips and stepped out of it. She was now naked from the waist down except for her black suede boots. Her full round ass looked so fucking bouncable as it curved out from beneath the bottom of the red corset. She sat down on the couch and let her legs roll apart as Claudia stared openly at the sensuous display the busty young blonde girl was putting on before her.

“Well, girl,” Tanya said as she slid one blood-red fingernail down over her abdomen until her fingertip was resting on her protruding clit, “if you do as I tell you tonight, I might just try some of your merchandise on for you next time. And if you treat this really well,” she said as she slid her finger along the surface of her fiery red clit, “I might just let you get your hands on these.” Her hands reached up beneath the full overflowing cups of the corset and she held her two massive breasts out towards Claudia.

“Aaaaah,” we both heard Claudia take a sharp intake of breath as she seemed totally entranced by Tanya’s raw sexuality. “Y ... y ... yes, Miss Tanya,” she stammered as she ogled Tanya’s round heavy tits. I pulled off my polo shirt and slipped off my shorts. As my heavy swollen cock came into view, both women looked my way as I stepped over and sat beside Tanya on the couch.

“Is this what you want, bitch?” she asked Claudia as she slipped her hand around my half-hard cock and held it out towards Claudia.

“Yes, Miss Tanya,” Claudia said eagerly as Tanya let her fingers trace lovingly all the way along the length of my dick.

“Well, come on, rich girl. Let’s see what you’ve got.” As we sat back and watched, Claudia undid the matching wide navy belt and tossed it aside. She then brought her hands up to her shoulders and drew one of her arms back out through the sleeve opening of her dress. She reached up to her other shoulder and did the same on the other side. She lowered the top of the dress and then shifted her hips slightly from side to side as she slid it down over her hips to the floor. She stepped deftly out of the dress and tossed it over the back of the armchair next to us. She reached up to her throat and started to undo her pearl necklace.

“No!” said Tanya emphatically. Claudia paused with her hands at the back of her neck and looked at Tanya questioningly. “Leave them on. They suit you. Now stand with your hands on your hips ... yeah ... that’s my girl ... feet a little further apart,” Tanya said as Claudia followed her directions and now stood before us with her feet about shoulder width apart and her hands resting on her wide womanly hips. Oh man, did she look good! Her tall lithe body was perfectly proportioned. She wore a beautiful matching black bra and panties made of satin and lace. The structured bra cups were made of shiny sleek satin with a delicate lace at the top edge. It seemed to invite your eyes to the perfect round breasts they contained. The design of the bra pushed her breasts together and up to create a long dark line of cleavage between those two exquisite mounds. Her panties had the same fine lace trim at the top and embroidered into the front panel. They were high-cut French panties that rose extremely high on her shapely hips. The elongated vertical lines of the panties accentuated those statuesque ivory columns of hers. Her legs looked long and lean as she posed before us in her black high heels. I imagined that this is what Emma would look like in years to come. Claudia’s tall statuesque body was almost identical to Emma’s lean young form. Yes ... I could easily see Emma looking just like this in the future.

As I looked at Claudia’s gorgeous tall form, I let my hand slide over Tanya’s abdomen until I was cupping her moist young cunt. As her own hand continued to slide up and down my filling cock, I let my fingers dip into that wet little cavity of hers. It felt hot and slippery as my fingers toyed between her slick labia.

“Nice, very nice,” Tanya said as she looked Claudia up and down. “Now crawl over here.” Claudia dropped to her hands and knees and crawled the short distance over until she was on all fours right in front of us. “I want to see your mouth on this cock, girl,” Tanya said as she stroked my extending cock towards Claudia’s regal-looking face. I let my legs fall apart to give Claudia free access to my rearing dick. It must have been quite a sight for her to see Tanya and I sitting side by side with our legs spread apart while we each played with the other’s genitalia.

“That’s my girl, come and get it,” Tanya said as Claudia stealthily moved closer between my spread thighs. Tanya took a good grip around the base of my stiffening cock and held it still with the expanding head just a few inches in front of Claudia’s face. “I want you to get this cock nice and hard so I can see it split that expensive little cunt of yours wide open. Now open that pretty little mouth of yours ... that’s it ... closer ... closer ... now slide those beautiful lips right down over the head ... mmmm ... I can see you’ve done this before.”

My cock felt right at home back in the hot sucking mouth it had been in only about an hour before. I felt the pressure of Claudia’s warm cheeks as she sucked inward to make the interior lining of her mouth like a hot velvety sheath. She started bobbing her head as Tanya loosened her tight grip on my cock as it quickly filled. It didn’t take long for Claudia’s magical mouth to have me back up to over nine hard inches.

“That’s my good girl,” Tanya said as I felt her gripping hand pump back and forth towards Claudia’s sucking mouth, “get him nice and hard.” My fingers were plunging deep into Tanya’s dripping twat and I could hear the squish sounds as I manipulated them inside her. For a couple of minutes she let Claudia suck my cock while her delicate little hand pumped my stiff shaft. I could feel the pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock onto Claudia’s welcoming tongue.

“Okay, slut, that’s enough for now.” Tanya pulled my cock out of Claudia’s vacuuming mouth with an audible “POP” as she took both of us by surprise. My hand slipped from between her legs as she got to her feet and straddled me. Her back was to me and she was facing Claudia as she gave her next instruction. “Hold that cock up for me, bitch.” Claudia reached forward and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and held it still as it pointed directly up. Tanya slowly lowered herself and I watched as Claudia directed the tip of my cock as Tanya’s swollen labia settled down over it.

“Oh yeah ... what a nice big cock,” Tanya said as her labia stretched out over the broad head as she let herself sink down, “you’re gonna love it when if finally gets inside you.” I could tell she was saying that to show her control over Claudia even more by making sure she got my cock inside her first. “Aaaaaaahhh fffuuuuuccckkk,” she hissed as she let her weight down and my cock slid all the way up into her hot gooey hole. As she pressed her groin down into mine, she wriggled her hips so my cock fit just the way she wanted it to inside her. Her round firm ass was resting against the front of my groin as she kept my cock buried to the hilt within her and rolled her hips in a slow stirring motion.

“Oh fuck ... that thing fills me right up,” she said with a moan as she luxuriated in the delicious feeling of my cock stretching her tight vaginal channel. She turned back to deal with the mature woman kneeling before us. “C’mere, you classy little cunt,” she said as she reached out and took Claudia’s head in her hands. “I want you to eat me while Jeff’s cock is inside me.” She pulled Claudia forwards until she had her mouth plastered against our connected bodies. I couldn’t see her clearly but I could feel Claudia’s mouth working as her tongue slid all around the base of my cock.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good little slut. Lick my cunt at the same time you’re licking his cock.” Tanya sat with my cock buried all the way up inside her and I felt her slowly roll herself against me as Claudia kept her mouth pressing against us. I could feel Tanya flexing the muscles inside her and it felt like a warm gripping hand along the sides of my enveloped member. I could hear Claudia slurping and licking at the same time I could feel her tongue swirling all around the base of my cock. She was licking and nibbling all around the thick shaft as it fed up into Tanya’s stretched vagina. Tanya sat still and continued to just use the gripping muscles inside her to massage my erection. She knew as well as I did that this would keep me nice and hard but not anywhere near to blowing my load. Looking past the side of Tanya’s body, I could see her hands enmeshed in Claudia’s beautifully coiffured hair as for the next five minutes or so she held Claudia’s pleasuring mouth against our joined bodies.

“C’mon you little bitch,” Tanya panted, “I’m almost ... almost ... AAAAAAAAAHHHH,” she let out a long groan and I felt her body start to shake on top of me as Claudia’s talented mouth had triggered another orgasm inside her. Her vagina seemed to clamp down on my invading cock as she trembled and quivered while the sweet sensations of her climax raced through her. I could hear Claudia eagerly licking up the silky wave of her discharge as it oozed from her hot box to slide down around the base of my engulfed member.

“Oh fuck, that was good,” purred Tanya with satisfaction. “Now lick his cock clean,” she instructed as she lifted herself off my upright cock. She put her hand around the shaft of my hard glistening erection and pushed it down until the enflamed purple head was pointing right at Claudia’s face.

“Mmmmmm,” Claudia said with a lustful moan as she dove onto my rigid cock and started licking it clean. She seemed to be already in love with the taste and scent of Tanya’s creamy young nectar. Tanya held my cock up so Claudia could lick the underside and my honey-covered sack as Claudia enthusiastically licked and slurped up every silky drop of Tanya’s sticky discharge.

“That’s my good girl,” Tanya said as she seemed satisfied with Claudia’s work on my dick. “Now go and change into something a little sexier. I’m sure you have something around here that’s a little more appropriate. I want you in something that says “Fuck me hard.”

“Yes, Miss Tanya,” Claudia said compliantly as she rose to her feet and we watched that natural sexy walk of hers as she made her way down the little hallway to the area of her closets.

“So, what do you think of our mature friend here?” I asked after Claudia had left the room.

“She’s incredible! She’s just what I’ve been looking for these past few years. She’s gorgeous, she’s rich, she’s a fantastic pussy-eater, she’s just so fucking sexy and she seems to love to be told what to do!” Tanya was just gushing with excitement as she talked about Claudia. “Jeff, I wonder if you could do something for me.”

“What’s that?”

“When she comes back out, I want you to fuck her. Now, I know you said that she sucked you off in the restaurant a little while ago, right?”

“Yep. Just before we called you.”

“Good. Now, do you think you’d be able to fuck her for a good long time before you cum or do you need to get off pretty quick?” Obviously Tanya had no idea what had happened earlier in the day with Madison, Emma and even Maria.

“I think I could hold off for quite awhile. Why?”

“If you could that would be great. I just want you to keep fucking her for a good long time until she’s as limp as a rag doll. I’m gonna make good use of that beautiful mouth of hers while you’re doing it. She looks primed to cum so I think it won’t take long after you get your cock inside for the two of us to get her off. Yeah, between the two of us, we’re gonna make her cum so many times that she’ll never forget this night.”

“Okay. That sounds good.”

“Yeah, then after you’ve finished fucking her, I’m gonna fuck her,” Tanya said as she looked down the hallway to make sure Claudia was still out of earshot.

“What?”

“Yeah, a rich bitch like her that lives on her own is gonna have plenty of dildos or vibrators around. And with her submissive side, I bet you anything she’s got a few strapons mixed in there too.” Just then we heard a noise from down the corridor and we both looked up to see Claudia stride into the room with that seductive swaying walk of hers.

Wow! Did she ever look incredible! She had on a midnight blue satin bustier with black trim. As she moved towards us, the beautiful dark blue seemed to shimmer as the light reflected off the smooth shiny satin. The bustier looked like one of those old-fashioned ones with no straps going over the shoulders. The bodice itself was so tight that it kept everything firmly in place. The bra cups pushed her perfect breasts together and up to create a beautiful deep line of cleavage between those delicious mounds of hers. It was so tight that the warm flesh of her breasts seemed on the verge of spilling over the encasing cups.

The bustier ended just above her flared hips and she wore a matching pair of satin panties with a tiny triangle of the same dark blue material at the front. The tapering triangle disappeared between her legs and you could see a narrow piece of black material around her waist. I knew that a thin strap running up the crack of her ass would complete the enticing thong. On her legs she wore sheer black thigh-highs with an intricate pattern of black lace embroidered into the tops. On her feet she had black strappy stilettos with a number of narrow straps crossing her delicate feet and wrapped around her ankle. Her sky-high heels were incredibly sexy and combined with her long legs and the vertical lines of her panties made her look amazingly tall.

The thing that immediately drew your attention though was the black opera-length gloves she was wearing. They extended high up her arms almost to her shoulders. She had touched up her hair and makeup a little while she had been getting changed and her look just seemed to ooze sex. The bright crimson lipstick she had re-applied made her mouth look like it was screaming out for a hard cock to slide its way between those succulent lips and just keep fucking her face until she got fed another load. As I looked at her tall statuesque form in that sexy lingerie, those amazing gloves and that blood-red lipstick, I could feel the blood surge in my stiff cock. She had something in her gloved hand and held it out towards us.

“Would you put this on for me, Miss Tanya?” she asked hesitantly. She held her hand out towards Tanya and against the jet-black of her sexy gloves, we could see a band about an inch and a half wide made up of what must have been hundreds of tiny rhinestones. Tanya took the couple of steps over to her and took the glittering band from her hand. Claudia reached up and held her hair up out of the way as Tanya stepped behind her and slipped the wide collar around Claudia’s supple neck. She anchored the collar in place and stepped aside as Claudia let her blonde wispy hair drop back into place. Oh fuck! Did she ever look good with the glittering rhinestones of the snugly fitting collar accentuating her tall regal form. I could see the delighted smile on Tanya’s face as well as she looked her mature plaything up and down.

“I have something for you as well, Miss Tanya,” Claudia said as she brought her other gloved hand forward and opened her closed hand. Inside she had a black leather collar of about the same width with shiny metal studs space about an inch apart protruding from the smooth surface. I saw a broad smile come over Tanya’s young face as she looked down at the leather dog collar. She turned her back towards Claudia and held her hair up out of the way just as Claudia had done. Claudia slipped the studded collar around Tanya’s neck and stepped back after she hand set it in place. Tanya let her blonde hair fall back down onto her shoulders as she turned to face Claudia once more. With the masculine studded collar on Tanya and the glittering feminine one on Claudia, it wasn’t hard to tell who was in charge of this relationship.

“Sit down on the bed,” Tanya instructed. Claudia obediently complied. “Now open your legs.” Claudia let her legs move to each side as Tanya stepped up between them until she was close to her. “You did good, girl,” she said as she slipped her hands around each side of Claudia’s neck and brought her face down to hers. I could tell that by having Claudia sitting, this was a subtle way for Tanya to show her dominance over her experienced new friend. With Claudia being taller than her, it was not so natural if they were standing. She held Claudia’s beautiful face in her hands and lowered her lips until they joined each others in a searing kiss.

“Mmmmmmm,” I heard Claudia let out a deep lustful moan as Tanya slipped her tongue into Claudia’s inviting mouth. I could see the older woman close her eyes in bliss as her young mistress’ thick tongue explored the moist depths of her hot oral cavity. Tanya kissed her for a long time and I loved to be able to just sit back and watch the pleasure the two women found in each other’s company.

“Mmmmm, nice,” Tanya said as she finally drew her mouth back from Claudia’s and lifted herself so she was looming over her. Claudia looked up at her with her glistening mouth gaping open like a fish out of water, a dreamy look in her hooded eyes. “If you do a good job of fucking Jeff, I might let you use your mouth on these,” Tanya said as she lewdly let her own hands slide up over the bodice of her packed red corset, then cupped her massive tits and hefted them outwards towards Claudia. I could see Claudia’s eyes focusing in on those voluptuous mounds of tit-flesh and her tongue came out to subconsciously slide around her glistening red lips. She was just salivating at the idea of getting her soft sucking lips on those big heavy tits of Tanya’s.

“Lie back,” Tanya instructed, “I want to make sure you’re ready to take his cock.” Claudia slid higher on the bed and lay flat on her back in the middle of the bed; her head propped up slightly on the pillows. Still wearing her knee-high black suede boots, Tanya kneeled on the bed beside the prone form of Claudia.

“Get those knees up and apart,” she said as she moved to get between Claudia’s legs. Claudia instantly drew her long model-like legs up and let them drift apart, her stiletto heels digging into the bed. From my position opposite the bottom of the bed, I could see her mature pussy opening up like a ripe juicy piece of fruit as her knees spread further apart. I could see the narrow strip of material of her thong as it disappeared beneath her. Tanya shifted over until she was on her knees between those beautiful spread thighs and I got to my feet and moved to the side of the bed for a better view. Claudia looked up at me with a warm smile of anticipation as she lay back waiting for whatever Tanya had in mind for her. I returned her smile and wrapped my hand around my thick cock and started leisurely stroking it as I watched the two lusty women on the bed.

“Mmmmmmm, you smell like you’re ready,” Tanya said as she lowered her face down towards Claudia’s smoldering twat. I watched her nostrils flare as she breathed in the warm musky scent of Claudia’s flowing nectar. She placed her fingertips on the insides of those smooth spread thighs and I watched her tongue slide out and then press against Claudia’s moist panty-covered cleft.

“Aaaaaaaahhh,” Claudia hissed as Tanya’s broad tongue slid from the base of her slit to the top. I watched as Tanya pressed her mouth hard against Claudia’s covered pussy and I could see her lips and tongue probing and licking at the silky dark blue fabric.

“Oh God,” Tanya said as she raised her mouth from between Claudia’s wide-spread thighs, “are you ever fucking wet. Let’s get these out of the way.” She reached up to the waistband of the tiny panties and Claudia lifted her hips as Tanya pulled them off her legs and tossed them aside. I figured there was the next pair to add to my collection. As soon as the panties were clear of her high heels, Claudia drew her knees back up and let her legs roll out to each side. She had a small triangle of trimmed blonde pubic hair just above her engorged clit which we could clearly see peeking out from the encompassing folds of soft flesh. Tanya got right down on her stomach between those spread thighs and I watched her dive in and start eating ravenously from Claudia’s sizzling box.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” Claudia moaned as Tanya eagerly feasted on her dripping mature twat. In her rush to get at Claudia, Tanya was definitely not taking this slow and easy. I could hear the sloshy wet slurping sounds as her tongue and lips sucked and licked insistently at the glistening flesh guarding the entrance to Claudia’s inviting womanhood. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched the lewd display of Tanya’s mouth and tongue pleasuring Claudia as she enthusiastically ate her out. I finally couldn’t stand aside any longer and crawled onto the bed on my knees.

“She’s ready, Jeff,” Tanya said as she raised her face from Claudia’s thrumming snatch. Her face was covered with the sweet warm honey that was flowing freely from deep inside Claudia.

“Oh God. Look at that cock,” Tanya said with a lusty groan and then turned on her knees and dove onto my upright cock. Her mouth felt hot and nasty as she slid her stretched lips down over the enflamed head and started bobbing her head. She got my cock good and wet and then slid her soft wet lips off the head and moved out of the way from between Claudia’s spread legs. I crawled over and took her place and looked down at Claudia. She was looking up at me with a look of eager anticipation on her face as I leaned over her.

“Jeff’s cock is nice and hard for you, bitch,” Tanya said as I felt her hand wrap around my stiff erection and direct the tip down towards Claudia’s beckoning twat. As I supported myself with my arms on each side of Claudia’s long lean body, Tanya aimed my cock as I moved slightly forwards. I felt the tip press against the opening between Claudia’s swollen pink labia and stopped as Tanya teasingly moved my engorged cockhead all around Claudia’s needy vaginal opening.

“Oooooohhhnnn,” Claudia groaned as she anxiously tried to push herself up against my rigid dick. I think Tanya finally took pity on Claudia because after rubbing the head of my stiff cock all around those soft folds of glistening flesh, she pressed it right between the yawning lips of Claudia’s pussy until it was firmly seated between her clinging labia.

“Fuck her, Jeff,” Tanya said as I felt her hand release its hold on my throbbing erection. I looked down at Claudia’s beautiful mature face framed by that beautiful rhinestone collar and could see the lustful intensity in her eyes. Her gloved hands reached up to the back of my neck and drew my face down towards hers. Her open mouth beckoned and I let my lips press against hers as I deftly slid my tongue deep into her waiting mouth.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned as her tongue pressed against mine. We explored each other’s warm moist mouth as I drew her tongue back into my own mouth. Her tongue ran teasingly over my teeth before she sucked me back into her hot moist mouth. I finally pulled my tongue from her sucking mouth and looked down at her flushed excited face as I flexed my hips and started to force myself into her.

“Aaaaaaaah,” she winced as I felt her tight mature cunt start to stretch as the plum-sized head of my cock started to make its way into her. I watched as her eyes flew wide open as she felt the exquisite sensation of almost being torn open by my thick rigid cock. She gasped again and I saw her eyes flick down for an instant as she watched as inch by thick hard inch entered her hot gripping channel. She looked back up into my own eyes again and I saw a look of both fear and excitement on her beautiful face. I gave her a comforting smile and then with one final flex of my hips, I drove the remaining few inches of my hard cock into her.

“OOOOOOOWWWWW,” she let out a loud wail as I pinned her to the mattress like a collector mounts a butterfly. She was squirming and thrashing about beneath me as I kept her impaled on the full thick length of my rigid erection. “OH GOD ... OH FUCK...” She kept moaning and groaning out loud as her body twisted and turned as she fought against the invading monster penetrating her. She was breathing raggedly and gasping for air as my thick hard cock stretched and filled that experienced pussy of hers. I kept myself pressed hard against her as her ass twitched and turned while she gradually got accustomed to the size and girth of my erection. Her twitching finally slowed down and she looked up at me with a look of dreamy contentment on her face.

“I’ve never had anything that big inside me before,” she said in a husky whisper. “It’s so thick and hard. I’ve never felt so full in my life.” Like she had done with her cheeks, I felt the muscles in her talented cunt seem to grip down as she worked my invading cock. As she flexed, it felt like a warm buttery hand gripping and pumping my engorged member. Fuck! She had been right when she told me the other day in her store that older women could be just as tight as young girls. Her cunt felt amazing!

“Been practicing, huh?” I said as I rolled my hips to let her know I was enjoying what she was doing.

“Well, every now and then,” she said with a sly smile, “but never on anything like this.” I felt her long legs go up and wrap around my back and then she pulled her heels down to push me even harder against her. She was giving me the go ahead by letting me know she was ready for me to start fucking her hard and deep.

“Well, let’s see if we can make this feel good for you,” I whispered to her as I started to withdraw. I felt those clinging walls grip down on my withdrawing dick as if she never wanted to let it go. With only the broad head left inside her, I flexed forward and drove the full length all the way back into her.

“OOOOOHHHNNN,” she let out a loud deep groan but this time you could tell it was definitely more a groan of pleasure than of pain. She dropped her stiletto heels back on the bed and as I started to fuck her, she pressed her heels into the bed to drive her hips up into me with every downward thrust I made. Fuck ... she was good!

“That’s it, Jeff. Fuck her hard,” Tanya said as she kneeled on the bed beside us. Claudia and I worked up a smooth rhythm as we threw our bodies against each other in a fierce but delicious fuck. She was moaning and groaning constantly as she bucked her talented gripping cunt up against me. For the next ten minutes or so the bed bounced and squeaked as I kept her pinned to the bed by hammering her repeatedly with my rock-hard cock. I didn’t know what was louder, the squeaking bed or Claudia’s loud squeals and groans of pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.