My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I tossed Maria’s soaked panties into the glove compartment and then headed for the mall where we had bought the lingerie for Emma on Saturday. My plan was to pick up a couple of things for my new little friend, Madison, and also hopefully Claudia would still be working at her store. I hadn’t forgotten about her suggestion that I give her a call but I had just been too busy with everybody else the last few days! Not that I was complaining or anything ... fuck no!

As I drove, I thought about how things had gone with Maria. Man, she was hot! It was like she hadn’t had any sexual contact in a long time ... and maybe she hadn’t. Who knew? Once she got over her initial anxiety and let herself go ... well ... Jesus, she was an incredible fuck and just seemed so eager to please. I figured she’d be like butter in my hands now. I was sure she’d be back for more “golf lessons”. As I remembered my cock sinking way up into the depths of her hot needy cunt, I felt like I’d scored my own hole-in-one! I was anxious to check out that sweet mouth of hers too. She’d seemed extremely keen when I mentioned about feeding her my cum “straight from the source”. Shit ... just thinking about it was getting me turned on already.

I pulled into a parking sport near one of the mall entrances and pulled out my cell phone. There was something I needed to do before I went inside. I scrolled through the numbers in my directory until I found the one I was looking for and punched it in.

“Hello, Dr. Jenkins office,” The receptionist said.

“Yes, is Dr. Jenkins available to take a call?” I looked at my watch and realized it was after normal working hours.

“Who should I say is calling?” I gave her my name a few seconds later, Dr. Fran picked up.

“Hello, Jeff?” That husky timber of hers seemed like the purr of a big jungle cat as it rolled softly from the receiver into my ear. Just hearing the sexy lilt of that voice had me snapping to attention.

“Hi Fran. I just wanted to thank you for letting Emma get in to see you on such short notice.”

“Oh, no need to thank me, Jeff. It was my pleasure.” No kidding! ... I thought to myself. “Emma’s such a sweet girl; I was glad to help.”

“Yes, she is a sweet girl.” I paused for a second before continuing. “Emma told me the two of you had a good talk before the examination.”

“Yes, we did, Jeff. I find that it’s important for me to know certain pertinent details about my client’s personal history in order to treat them properly.” She paused but I could sense that she wasn’t finished. “Yes, Emma was quite forthcoming during our little discussion.” Basically she was letting me know that she knew about Emma and me.

“Yes, that’s what I understand,” I said to inform her that Emma had told me all about their conversation. “Emma also told me what a thorough examination you gave her.” I let that one hang out there to see how she’d respond. There was a noticeable pause before I finally heard her voice come back over the phone.

“So, it would appear we both know a little more about each other than we probably should. Do you have a problem with that, Jeff?” I was impressed. There was no hint of nervousness in her voice; she continued to speak confidently and professionally.

“Not at all, Fran.” I let a distinct feeling of warmth creep into my voice as I replied. “Do you?”

“No, I don’t. So Jeff ... do we have an understanding?” There it was, she’d been the one to put it out there.

“Yes, Fran, I think we do. Actually that’s kind of why I’m calling.”

“Why’s that?” I could tell she sounded intrigued now.

“Well, I know that you care deeply about the girls that you treat and want the best for them. I was just wondering, since Emma told you about our situation, if maybe I should come in for an examination in case you need to confirm anything related to her tests?” There was another pause and it almost felt like I could literally see her smiling on the other end of the phone.

“Well, I think that’s an excellent idea, Jeff. Let me see; how about my last appointment of the day tomorrow, say 4:00pm?” There was definite warmth to her voice now.

“That sounds great. Do I need to bring anything?”

“No. I think we’ll be able to take all the samples we need right here on the spot.” Well, that certainly sounded interesting.

“Okay, great. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“See you then. Have a nice evening.” We both hung up and I sat there for a minute or two smiling to myself. I hoped my appointment with Dr. Fran would be even half as good as Emma’s had been.

I entered the mall and quickly made my way to Claudia’s lingerie store. As I approached the store, I got a kick out of the idea of picturing young Martin peering through the windows of the store as he watched Tanya shop. I could imagine him standing there with his young cock rock-hard in his pants and then going home and beating off four times thinking about her. I thought about the possibility of doing something like that myself when I was his age and knew that yes, I would have done the exact same thing. It brought a big smile to my face and it was still there a few seconds later as I walked right into the store. I spotted Claudia speaking to another young woman in the middle of the store and they both turned in my direction when they heard me enter. Claudia’s face broke into a beaming smile as she recognized me immediately.

“Jeff,” she said as she gave me with a sly seductive look, “what a nice surprise.” She walked towards me with cat-like grace and it confirmed in my head that she must have been a model at one time. I had almost forgotten how stunningly attractive she was. She was probably in her mid-40’s but carried herself with grace and sophistication. She looked great for her age and you could see that she didn’t try to dress or make herself look younger to try and impress people; she didn’t need to, she looked great just the way she was.

Her natural height combined with her high heels had her standing just an inch or two shorter than my own 6’-2”. She looked stunning in a beautifully simple yet sophisticated navy blue dress. It was sleeveless and showed off her long willowy limbs. The top part of the dress had a high round collar which seemed to accentuate her long regal neck. Your eyes were immediately drawn to a single strand of white pearls about her neck which shone with a subtle luster against the dark navy of the dress. The bodice of the dress hugged those perfect breasts of hers nicely. As I mentioned earlier, the size of her breasts was perfectly suited to the rest of her tall lean body; looking at them, I would guess she was a good full C-cup.

I let my gaze roam down over the rest of her body. The dress had a wide belt of the same dark navy that nipped in nicely at that trim waist of hers. Below the belt, the material followed the sexy lines of her hourglass figure as it flared out over her wide hips and then tapered back in to hug her long supple thighs before ending a few inches above her knees. Her legs were bare and so smooth that they seemed to shimmer in the light from above. Like the rest of her, her legs were trim and fit and looked incredibly sexy as they tapered downwards into a pair of classic pointy-toed black high heels. I looked back up to her beautifully made-up face framed by her immaculate shoulder-length blonde hair. Man, she looked like could have just stepped right off the pages of a magazine or a Hollywood red-carpet event. If I had to pick one word to describe her, the one that immediately came to mind was...”elegant”. I kind of felt like a schmuck standing next to her in my polo shirt and shorts.

“So what brings you in here tonight,” she asked as she sidled up next to me.

“Well, I’ve got a little shopping to do,” I said as I paused and gestured towards some display mannequins. I then turned towards her and looked her directly in the eye, “Plus, I was hoping you might still be here.” Her lips turned up in a mischievous smile as she looked right back at me and I could see a teasing flicker of lust burning deep in her beautiful eyes.

“Well, this is your lucky night. I was just about to go home and leave Gina to close up later,” she said as she nodded towards the young woman she’d been talking to when I came in. Gina had moved further back in the store and was re-arranging some merchandise on one of the racks.

“That’s great. How about you give me a hand here and then I’ll take you out for dinner,” I said as I reached out and put my hand gently on her trim waist.

“Well, that sounds like an offer I can’t refuse.” She had a devilish glint in her eye now. “What are you looking for tonight?”

“Well, you know that white corset bustier type thing that snaps closed at the crotch? Do you have any more like that?”

“You liked that one, did you?” she asked coquettishly.

“Oh yeah. And that stretchy bodysuit you recommended ... absolutely fantastic.”

“I knew you’d like that,” she said as she moved towards the racks of corsets. “These ones here are a similar style to that one you bought. There are a number of different colors as you can see.” I looked at the different ones on the rack and amongst the different colors, my eyes kept getting drawn back to one in a beautiful emerald green. The shiny satin fabric looked sexy and it knew it would look incredible on Madison’s young body. I figured with her wearing that, I’d have no trouble making good on the promise I’d made to her to cum all over her face tomorrow morning.

“I like this one,” I said as I pointed to the grouping of emerald green ones.

“Nice choice. That color is gorgeous,” Claudia said as she started searching through the ones on the rack and then pulled one off. “Here we go. This is your niece’s size; 34B.”

“I need it in a 34A.”

“But the things your niece had on the other day all fit perfectly and they were a 34B,” she said as she looked at me questioningly.

“I know. They did fit her perfectly. This is for someone else.” She paused and looked me directly in the eye before a soft knowing smile appeared on her face.

“So Jeff, you have another little playmate too?” I knew from the last time when we were in the store that it hadn’t taken Claudia long to figure out what was going on between Emma and I. Plus the fact that I fucked the shit out of Emma right up against the wall of one of the dressing rooms only confirmed what she must have been thinking. She had seemed fantastically intrigued by the whole lurid situation and I decided not to bullshit her.

“Yes, it’s a friend of my niece’s actually. The sweet young thing paid me an unexpected visit the other morning and basically refused to leave until I gave her something to eat.” Claudia looked at me with a curious twinkle in her eye as the corners of her mouth turned up in a sly smile. “And well, I didn’t want the girl to starve, so I spent the next hour or so feeding her.”

“Well, that’s so considerate of you, Jeff. Did she like what you fed her?”

“Oh yeah. She liked it so much she came by this morning so I could feed her again. But this girl has a big appetite and she didn’t end up leaving until I gave her a second helping. I fed her a little differently the second time but it seemed to more than satisfy her hunger.”

“Was she totally full after she had that second helping?”

“Oh yeah, I made sure she had a big meal. I was surprised to see a kid that age could pack so much meat inside her.”

Claudia paused for a second as she gave me a knowing little grin. “Well, Jeff, you promised me dinner tonight. I can understand this girl; I’m pretty hungry myself. I’m probably gonna need at least two big helpings.” She reached up and let one of her blood-red fingernails trace teasingly over my lips. “Do you mind if I need at least two helpings to satisfy this hunger I have?”

“Not at all. You can have as many helpings as you want. I’ll make sure you’re totally full before we’re done.” I saw a little shudder run through her body as she drew her finger down my chest and then stood with her hands on her hips.

“That sounds perfect. In the meantime, let’s see if we can find something for this little friend of yours,” she said as she turned back to the rack of corsets.

“Yeah, I figured I’d get her a little present for the next time she drops over.”

“So is this a present for her ... or for you?” Claudia asked as she gave me a naughty smile.

“Well, I guess it’ll be for both of us in the end.”

“Okay... 34A ... let’s see ... aaaahhh ... good. We have one.” She pulled out the hanger with the sexy garment and set it on the counter. She helped me pick out a red satin slip that would look good on Madison as well as a beautiful white power bra especially made for smaller-chested women. She guaranteed that this would make her look at least one cup size bigger because of the structured design. She also suggested a matching pair of white crotchless panties that I was happy to purchase as well. I asked her about the tearaway panties that Tanya had given Emma and I ended up buying four of the two-packs of both white and black. I planned on taking some of those to England with us in the hopes of ripping them at some point right off of Sharon’s plump wet pussy.

After our earlier provocative discussion, it was apparent that we were both anxious to get out of there. She hurried through the sales transaction process and got Gina to help package up the items. She gave the girl a few instructions about closing up and grabbed her purse from the back room. We chatted briefly as we left the mall and went outside. We agreed to meet at a restaurant that was a short distance away and I saw her get into a late-model European sedan as I got into my car. That expensive car suited her to a “T” and I followed close behind her and parked next to her at the restaurant.

It was a nice place less than half full and she asked for a booth near the back. The booths were those kind of half-circle ones where you sit around the table on the bench and face out while the staff serve you from the front. As I followed her into the booth, her expensive perfume wafted into my nostrils and almost made me giddy as I inhaled the alluring scent.

“I have to apologize, Claudia,” I said as we settled in beside each other.

“Why?” She had a puzzled look on her face as she turned to look at me.

“Look at me. I feel like a bum next to you. Believe me, if I knew we would end up going out for dinner, I would have dressed a lot differently.”

“Oh, Jeff. Don’t worry about it. You look fine. It’s the man inside that counts, right?” she said as she poked me playfully in the chest. Once she said that I felt a lot more comfortable. Our waiter came and took our orders and we chatted easily after he’d brought us a couple of glasses of wine. The heady aroma of the wine combined with her alluring perfume to help me settle into a mellow contented mood. I was thrilled to be sitting with this sophisticated gorgeous woman and just relax in her presence.

We talked about my writing career and how I loved the variety of jobs I was able to take on and the freedom it gave me. She told me that yes, she had been a model for a number of years when she was younger and then had latched on to a rich, older businessman. A couple of years ago he had decided to trade her in on a “younger model” and she had found out. Eventually it ended in divorce and she seemed much happier for it. As part of the negotiations, she had gotten the house and a nice tidy financial settlement. She told me that she had bought into the lingerie store more as a hobby or something to do; she didn’t need it for the money. She said that the retail industry was brutal and she had barely made a profit in the first year but she still enjoyed being at the store a few days a week and meeting people.

The waiter brought our food and we eagerly dug in. Once the warm delicious smell of the food reached my senses, I realized how ravenous I was. I guess the earlier exertions of the day caught up with me and I knew that with Claudia sitting next to me, the day wasn’t over yet. I needed to fuel up for the rest of the evening. We gradually finished our meal and sat back and relaxed as we chatted. The restaurant had been slowly clearing out over the last little while and the wait staff had thinned out as well. I was glad that this was one of those places where they didn’t try and hurry you out and they pretty much left us on our own after the waiter had brought our coffees.

“So Jeff, tell me,” Claudia said as she slid next to me and I felt her rest her hand on my leg, “how did this get started with these young girls?” I’m not sure why, but there was just something about her that told me I could talk to her freely about all this and she would understand. I don’t know if I just felt that comfortable with her because of her maturity and experience or what it was. I couldn’t really define it; I just knew that I could trust her. Actually, I felt relieved to share all this with someone and kind of “get it off my chest”. I told her the whole story of being asked to look after Emma during the weekend of her graduation and how she had asked me to teach her how to dance ... then how to kiss ... and then I explained what had developed after that.

As I continued to talk, Claudia listened quietly. She asked a few questions at certain times, but basically sat and listened intently to my story of what had happened over the weekend and the last couple of days. I told her about taking Emma’s virginity on Saturday morning and then our visit to Tanya’s dry cleaning store. She got a big kick out of Tanya noticing the cum stains and then spotting the wet gob of my cum sticking to Emma’s kilt. I let her know about Tanya’s visit and then about young Martin unexpectedly showing up. I relayed the story that Tanya had told me about her night with Martin and Claudia asked a number of questions at this point. She seemed genuinely intrigued by this interesting coupling. I almost sensed a feeling of jealousy when she thought about Tanya’s control over Martin.

Her hand got more active as it stroked along the inside of my leg as I informed her of what had happened the next day when Emma’s young friends had come to visit. Between talking about the seduction of Sharon and the insistent stroking of Claudia’s learned hand, I could feel my cock swelling as it extended down the inside of my thigh. I let her know about young Madison showing up at my door Monday morning and then the little escapade Emma and I had in the basement of her parents’ house with them sitting just a few feet away. I didn’t let her know about Emma’s visit to Dr. Fran; that was strictly between us and the good doctor. She almost squirmed in her seat as I told her in detail about opening up Emma’s sweet young ass a couple of times this afternoon and then finished by telling her what had happened with Maria just a short time before I had shown up at her store.

“So Maria, she’s Emma’s mother?” she asked with an incredulous look on her face as she stared at me open-mouthed.

“Yes.”

“You brother’s wife?”

“Yep. Guilty as charged.”

“So that happened just before you came to the store?” I could feel her fingers slip around the hard tube of my cock as she slid her fingers along my inner thigh towards the engorged head.

“Yeah, about fifteen minutes before I showed up.”

“So, her ... her smell would still be on you?” she asked intently and I saw her tongue flick out to slide subconsciously around her lips.

“Yeah, I guess it would.” Her eyes looked furtively around the restaurant and in the dim interior, she realized we would likely remain undisturbed for a little while.

“Oh God, Jeff. That’s so exciting. Get your cock out right now,” she said as she reached beneath the long tablecloth and started to pull at the button and zipper of my shorts. I helped her out and within seconds I felt her hand reach inside the opening of my shorts and wrap around the thick trunk of my cock. She pulled back on it and then suddenly it sprung upright.

“Oh my God, it’s beautiful!” she exclaimed as she looked down at the broad enflamed head extending a number of inches above her gripping hand. “Jesus! If those young girls were tight when you started with them, they won’t be for long if you keep fucking them with this monster.”

“Forget the young girls, what about a more mature woman I know who runs a lingerie store? How do you think she’d feel about this thing going inside her?”

I watched a shiver run through her body before she answered, “I think she’d love it. But right now, she wants to taste it.” I saw her lean over slightly and then she paused with her face just inches over my stiff erection.

“Mmmmmmmmm, I can smell her on you. Oh God, it smells so good.” I watched as she slid from the booth seat and disappeared beneath the long white tablecloth. I felt her hand tug my cock and I sat closer to the edge of the seat to give her better access beneath the table. I felt her hands reach into the opening of my shorts and she delicately lifted my balls out as well and let them hang between my legs. I knew that there would be a good amount of Maria’s gooey nectar adhered to my sack as well where it had bumped up against her dripping slot while I’d been fucking her.

“Mmmmmmmm,” I heard her soft little groan from beneath the table as I felt her lift my heavy cock out of the way and then her spearing tongue slid lusciously all over my damp sack. She let her tongue bathe the entire wrinkled surface as she cleaned the tart musky juice off of me. She let her tongue slide slowly over that silky loose skin as she sucked and slurped in search of Maria’s tart discharge. When she was finished, I felt my cock being pulled downwards and then felt that exquisite sensation as her soft lips slid over the broad flared head.

“Ooooohhhnnn...” It was my turn to groan this time and I looked up to see the staff members chatting quietly amongst themselves over behind the bar. Fortunately the background music in the restaurant covered up any subliminal sounds coming from our table. I could feel Claudia’s mouth making its way further down the shaft of my thick cock as her tongue swirled all around the part embedded in her mouth. I was impressed when she had about two-thirds of my long cock in her mouth and then felt her searing lips slip back off the end. She lifted my cock up slightly and I felt her hot soft tongue lick all around the bottom of my shaft and my groin. I knew that was one area where she’d find a lot of Maria’s musky flavor and she spent a fair amount of time licking and slurping at the base of my cock. Eventually she moved back and I felt those beautiful lips slide over my engorged cockhead once more.

“Oh fuck, yeah,” I groaned quietly as I felt her hand wrap firmly around the shaft as she started pumping it towards her sucking mouth. Oh God, she was good. I could feel the hot insides of her cheeks closing down over my rigid dick as she formed her mouth into a tight vacuuming sheath. As her gripping mouth slid back and forth, she brought her other hand up and I felt those crimson fingernails scratch teasingly all around the taut skin at the base of my cock. Her other hand continued to milk the pulsing shaft towards her sucking mouth as I felt her tight lips sucking voraciously. It must have been partly the riskiness of the setting we were in and partly her incredible cock-sucking technique; but whatever it was; I could feel my balls start to draw up close to my body already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.