My Niece and Her Friends
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

I finished my shower and pulled on some clothes. I was gonna be a few minutes late picking up Emma after that delightful visit from Madison. Oh man, just thinking about that tight elastic-like cunt of Madison’s had me looking forward to her next visit tomorrow morning. She was certainly a hot little minx and I loved her enthusiasm. I had promised to cum on her face tomorrow and I was planning on making it a big load. I was sure she wouldn’t object if I happened to have my camera ready to take a few pictures of her sweet 19-year old face covered in my thick milky cream.

I grabbed a couple of little treats for Emma and stuffed them into my gym bag along with a book I was reading. I figured I’d have time to do a little reading while she was in with Dr. Fran. I was only about five minutes late when I got to my brother’s place and Maria answered when I knocked at the door.

She had on a one-piece bathing suit in bright yellow with a pair of shorts on over top of them. The dazzling yellow of the suit looked brilliant as it stood out against the smooth olive-toned skin that Emma had inherited from her. Her tits looked round and heavy and I could make out the impressions made by her thick nipples on the clinging yellow material. Her waist nipped in nicely and then her shorts were riding loosely on her wide child-bearing hips. I hadn’t seen her in a bathing suit in awhile but I knew from talking to Dave that she had been religiously attending a local gym for the last six months or so.

I don’t know if it was because of everything that had been happening over the last few days or what, but I found myself eyeing her up and down with lascivious thoughts that I hadn’t had about her since Dave started dating her many years ago. Dave had started dating Maria when they were in college and we were both still living at home. Like many younger brothers, I often jerked off thinking about the sweet flesh my brother might be pouring his meat into. After getting married and then having Emma, starting their business and keeping up the big new house, admittedly, Maria had kind of let herself go a little. Now, with Emma more grown up and having their business take off and employing more staff, she had more time for herself. It looked like the first thing she had done for herself was to head back to the gym.

“Hey Jeff,” she said as she opened the door wide and nodded for me to enter. “Emma’ll be right out.”

“Maria, look at you!” I said emphatically as I stepped into the foyer.

“What?” she asked as she watched me look her up and down.

“You ... you look great! I heard you were going back to the gym.” I think she noticed as I let my roaming eyes linger a little too long on her ample chest. I brought my smiling eyes up to hers and found her blushing.

“Thanks Jeff,” she said demurely. “It’s sweet of you to say that. Yeah, I had to get back in shape. I was feeling crumby all the time, especially when I look around at all those cute young things that a guy like you goes out with.” She paused as she looked at me and I could see her nipples get more pronounced as they stiffened beneath her suit. “I wish I had a dime for every mile I did on the bike and every ab-crunch I’ve done over the last few months.”

“Forget the money. The results speak for themselves. You look better than most girls half your age,” I said as I let my eyes wonder down over her tight stomach and muscular thighs. I looked back up to her face to find her blushing once again and noticed her full soft lips that she had also passed on to Emma.

“Do you ... do you really think so?” she asked incredulously. I could see that same lack of confidence that Emma exhibited as well.

“Absolutely! If you weren’t married to my brother ... well...” I once again let my gaze rest for a few seconds on her swelling tits.

“Oh Jeff!” she said as she playfully swatted my arm. “You could have your pick of any beautiful girl you want. What would you do with an old mother like me?”

“Maria, like I said, you look better than most girls of any age I know. And as for what I would do with you ... well ... I guess we’ll just have to leave that to our imagination,” I said with a devilish glint in my eye.

“Hi Uncle Jeff,” we heard Emma say as she bounded into the room. I looked up at Maria and saw an anxious look on her face as she was thinking about what I had just said. I could see a definite look of nervous interest lurking behind those dark eyes of hers.

“Hey Kiddo, you ready to go?” I asked as Emma gave me a quick hug. She had on a stretchy little white skirt and soft minty-green tank top that clung to her sweet young curves nicely.

“Yep, let’s go,” she said as she slipped past me and headed to the car. I turned back to see Maria looking at me with that same anxious yet excited look still on her face. She seemed frozen in place and I knew she needed me to say something.

“Maria,” I said softly, “you do look great. Dave’s a lucky man. I envy him having such a beautiful woman in his life. Maybe I could be as lucky as him some day.” I paused for a second and she just looked at me as she turned crimson once again. “Okay, I’ll have her home for supper,” I said as I let my eyes take in the beckoning swell of her round heavy breasts one last time before turning on my heel and walking to my car. Emma and I both turned and waved to her as she stood in the doorway. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a confused yet warm smile as I nodded in her direction.

“So Uncle Jeff,” Emma said excitedly, “What’s going to happen at the doctor’s office?”

“Well, I imagine she’ll talk to you for a bit and then examine you. The bottom line is, hopefully she’ll write you a prescription for some birth control pills so we can keep on fucking and not have to worry about you getting pregnant.”

“That’s good, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she turned on her side towards me and let her left hand slide down over the inside of my thigh. “Because after what you’ve taught me so far, I don’t want to stop.” Her fingers encompassed the warm shaft of my heavy cock and she squeezed softly.

“That reminds me, I’ve got something for you. Grab that bag on the back seat.” She reached behind and brought my gym bag forward and opened it on her lap.

“Is this ... is this Sharon’s bra?” she asked as she pulled the big pink bra from inside the bag.

“Yep. Take a closer look.” She brought it a little further up and I saw her eyes open wide as she spotted the damp stain and milky gob where I had shot my load of cum into the big empty cup.

“Is that your cum Uncle Jeff?” she asked with a note of excitement in her voice.

“Yep. Take a look at her panties in there too.” She pulled the damp soiled panties from the bag and brought them up towards her face.

“Oh man. These are soaked. This must have been a huge load. Did you do that just for me, Uncle Jeff?”

“Sure honey. I did that because I love you and I know how much you love cum. I want to make sure you get as much as you want. Go ahead, suck as much out of those as you can.”

“Thanks Uncle Jeff. This is so exciting.” She brought Sharon’s stained panties to her mouth and I heard a wet sucking sound as she licked and chewed on the moist musky fabric. She moved them all around inside her mouth until she had drawn out as much of our combined flavors as she could and then set the panties back inside the gym bag. I then watched as she brought the big constructed bra cup up to her face and peered down inside the big round cup.

“There’s still a wet gob here,” she said as she leaned forward and I saw her tongue extend into the depths of the cup. I heard her making that usual cat-like purring noise she makes when she’s getting the cum she craves so much and then she raised her head and looked at me with a thick gob of milky cream on the tip of her tongue.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned as she drew her tongue back and her lips closed as the succulent nugget of my semen slid down her throat. “Mmmmmm, that tastes so good. Thanks, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she slid her tongue back into the depths of the bra cup in search of more. Eventually, she pushed the bra cup inside out and stuffed it into her mouth as she sucked out as much of the delightful flavor as she could.

“We’re almost at the doctor’s office, sweetie. You better put that away.” She sighed as she reluctantly pulled her friend’s 36DD bra from her sucking mouth and dropped it back into the bag. “That’s okay, honey. I’ve got some fresh cum getting ready for you a little bit later.”

“I thought that we were ... you know ... ummm ... going to try it in my bum,” she said nervously.

“Oh, we are honey. But I’ve got enough to give you at least two loads before you have to be home, okay?”

“You know I’ll take as many loads as you want to give me, Uncle Jeff. It felt so good when you were playing with my bum the other day. I want to try it, but I’m a little scared too.”

“That’s okay, Emma. We’ll take it slow and easy. If it hurts too much, you just let me know and we’ll stop right there. Okay?”

“Okay. Do you ... do you think I’ll be okay?”

“I do sweetie. You’ve been great at everything else we’ve tried and I think at age 18, your bum will be just the tightest most perfect thing to slip my cock into,” I said as I gave her a warm comforting smile and reached out to stroke her soft cheek tenderly.

“I hope so Uncle Jeff. Your cock is just so big and thick. Is this it?” she said as we pulled into the parking lot of Dr. Fran’s office. I pulled into a vacant spot of the commercial building housing a number of different doctor’s offices. Emma followed me in and we only had to wait a couple of minutes before an assistant asked Emma to accompany her into one of the examination rooms. I pulled out the book I’d brought with me and settled in to read as a few young woman moved in and out of the office. Most of the girls appeared to be accompanied by their mothers.

The appointment seemed to last much longer that I anticipated and I was starting to get a little worried that something might be wrong when Emma finally appeared from the corridor leading to the examination rooms followed by Dr. Fran. Emma had that fine sheen of perspiration on her forehead and seemed to be just glowing. Dr. Fran had a broad smile on her face and I saw her do up a couple of buttons on her lab coat as she approached me.

“Hi Jeff,” she said in that comforting voice of hers as she reached out and shook my hand. “Young Emma here is an absolute dear. I think this is just what you’ll need for the situation.” She passed me a written prescription. “This should keep her going for three months. I will need to see her for a follow-up appointment. Would you be able to bring her in next week?”

“Uh well, I’m going to England next week for an article I’m writing and for a graduation present, I’m taking Emma with me. I could bring her in once we’re back.”

“That’ll be fine. No problem. You two enjoy your trip and Emma, you make sure you take those pills regularly. Okay?”

“Yes, Dr. Fran. Whatever you say. I’m looking forward to my next appointment.” Emma had an interesting gleam in her eye as she answered Dr. Fran.

“That’s a good girl. Have fun, you two,” she said with an interesting look and then disappeared back into the rear of her office. We left the office quietly and I went to the pharmacy on the first floor of the building and asked for the prescription to be filled right there. Emma asked if she could wait in the car and I told her to go ahead. It didn’t take the pharmacist too long and I grabbed a bottle of ice tea for Emma and found her half-asleep in the passenger seat of the car.

“Hey Emma. Why don’t you take the first one of these?” I said as I passed her one packet of the pills and the ice tea. She took out the appropriate pill and washed it down. I started the car and pulled out into the traffic and started to head back to my place.

“How’d it go?” I asked as I looked over at her as she lay contentedly back in the passenger seat.

“Wow! I’ve never had a doctor’s appointment like that before!”

“What happened?”

“Let me tell you,” Emma said as she launched into her story...

The nurse took me into one of the examination rooms and took down my basic information; name, address, age, height, weight ... stuff like that. She then told me the doctor would be in shortly and to change into gown she handed to me. I didn’t know what all I was supposed to take off so I left on my panties and bra. About five minutes later, Dr. Fran came into the room.

“Hi Emma,” she said as she closed the door behind her. “I understand your Jeff’s niece.” She had a warm comforting voice and a gentle smile that made you like her right away.

“Yes M’am,” I said hesitantly, not exactly sure how to address her.

“Dr. Fran, Emma. All my girls call me Dr. Fran.”

“Okay. Yes, Dr. Fran. I’m Uncle Jeff’s niece.”

“That’s nice. He’s a fine young man,” she said as she picked up my chart. “So you’re 18, right?”

“Yes, Dr. Fran.”

“And I understand you’ve started to become sexually active. How long has this been going on?”

“Just since this past weekend,” I said hesitantly.

“Oh. So has this just happened one time?”

“Uh no, Dr. Fran. It happened more than once.”

“How many times, Emma?”

“Oh gee. I’m not sure. Do you just want to know about intercourse or does oral sex count too because there’s been a lot more oral?” I looked up at Dr. Fran innocently as I asked my question and she was looking at me intently with a very curious look on her face.

“Well, why don’t you tell me about both. As your doctor it’s important that I know,” she said as she crossed her arms and held the chart against her chest as looked at me encouragingly.

“I think that including last night, there’s been about seven times that we’ve had intercourse. But oral, I’d say somewhere between fifteen and twenty times.” Dr. Fran’s eyes opened wide as she listened to what I had said. She seemed flushed as she made a couple of quick notes on my chart.

“Well Emma, that’s very interesting. You’ve been a busy girl the last few days. Did you find the intercourse to be painful?”

“Just a little bit the first time. And then after that it just felt ... I don’t know ... it felt wonderful. Is it ... is it okay to say that Dr. Fran?” I asked nervously.

“That’s fine Emma. It’s important that you say what you feel. Anything you say in this office is strictly confidential. It’s always that way between doctors and patients. Whatever you tell me never gets past these walls.”

“Thanks Dr. Fran. That’s nice to know.” I felt much more comfortable after she said that.

“Now the oral sex. What did you think about that?” she asked as she looked up from the chart in her hand.

“I was a little nervous when I first started but once I got used to the feel of it filling my mouth, well, I really love it. It just feels so big and powerful in my mouth. I like that I can just keep making him feel so good with my mouth. I feel like I could do it all day long.”

“Well, some girls are lucky enough to be orally enhanced,” she said as she looked at me closely. “From the looks of those full lips of yours, and based on what you’ve just told me, I’d say you’re one of those lucky ones.”

“You really think I’m lucky because I enjoy pleasing someone with my mouth so much?”

“Oh yes Emma. There aren’t many like you. You’re very lucky indeed. Now, during oral sex, what did you do with the discharge?”

“The discharge?” I wasn’t sure what she was asking me.

“Yes. When your boyfriend’s penis ejaculated into your mouth, what did you do with the fluid?”

“Oh, his cum!” I said as I finally understood. “I swallowed it.”

“You swallowed it? Every time?” she asked curiously.

“Yes. As much as I could. I really like the taste of it. Besides, Uncle Jeff says it’ll help ... I mean, my boyfriend says it’ll help my breasts get bigger.” Uh oh ... I’d let your name slip when I was talking to her. She was looking at me seriously now and a warm knowing smile came over her face. There was noticeable silence for a few seconds before she spoke.

“Emma, it’s okay. Like I said, anything you say in here is confidential information between a doctor and her patient. I see a lot of girls in here who are brought in by their uncles and some by their fathers.”

“Really?”

“More than you would think. I’m not here to judge people, just do the best that I can for the girls that need my help.” I felt a wave of relief wash over me after she said that.

“That thing Uncle Jeff said about his cum ... er ... his discharge ... helping to make my breasts grow, is that true?”

“It’s okay to call it “cum”, Emma. That’s the term most people use. As far as helping to make your breasts grow, well, there is a large amount of protein prevalent in semen that would be beneficial. So, I guess it would help more than hurt.”

“What about female discharge ... er ... cum?”

“Why are you asking that question, Emma?” She had a very interested look on her face now.

“A woman friend of Uncle Jeff’s came over Saturday afternoon and she told me that it helped with breast growth too.” I felt myself turning red with embarrassment. I felt like I’d gone too far in asking her that.

“Well, a woman’s vaginal lubricant would contain similar proteins to that of a man’s semen, so, yes, it would likely be beneficial as well.” She paused as she set down the clipboard holding my chart and stepped towards where I was sitting on the examination table. “What was this woman like, Emma?”

“Well, she’s a little older than me and really pretty.” I dropped me head to my chest in embarrassment when I started talking about Tanya.

“What is it Emma? You don’t need to be embarrassed around me. I’m a doctor.” Dr. Fran’s words and especially her tone of voice were really comforting to me; enough so that I felt like I could continue to confide in her.

“The woman was so nice and caring towards me. I never knew things could be that way between two girls. She was so pretty and she had beautiful big breasts.”

“Did you like that Emma? Did you like her big breasts?”

“Yes, I did. Very much.”

“Did she let you touch them?”

“Yes.”

“Did she let you use your mouth on her too?”

“Yes.”

“How did you like that?”

“I ... I loved it. She tasted so warm and womanly. She seemed to really like me pleasing her with my mouth; just as much as Uncle Jeff.”

“I’m not surprised Emma. Most of the people like you that are orally enhanced enjoy being with females just as much as being with males.”

“And ... and that’s okay?” I asked nervously.

“That’s absolutely okay Emma. Like I said, you’re one of the lucky ones.” She reached into the pocket of her lab coat and pulled out her stethoscope. “Okay Emma. I have to give you a thorough physical examination now. Can you undo the top part of that gown please?” I reached behind my neck and undid the little tie of the loose-fitting gown. As it fell away to my waist, I was left sitting there in my white lacey underwire bra.

“Ummm, I’m going to need you to be naked for the examination Emma. Did the nurse not say that?”

“Uh ... no. I wasn’t sure so I left my bra and panties on.”

“That’s okay dear. You look beautiful in that bra. It’s really flattering on you and emphasizes your breasts very nicely.”

“Thank you, Dr. Fran,” I said as I raised my hands to undo the front clasp of my bra.

“No,” she said, stopping me. “You just sit there and relax. I know this is a little uncomfortable for you. Let me do that for you.” I lowered my hands to my sides and rested them on top of the examination table as Dr. Fran stood right in front of me and reached up to unhook the front clasp. I felt the cool air in the room wash over my breasts as she peeled the lacey garment away and let it slide down my arms. I looked down and with the cool air hitting my breasts, I could see my nipples start to stiffen and get thicker.

“I’m sorry, it’s a little cool in here,” she apologized as she rubbed the end of her stethoscope against the front of her lab coat to warm it. She put the ends of the stethoscope in her ears and placed the other end under my left breast as she listened to my heart.

“Everything sounds good,” she said as she slipped the instrument from around her neck and dropped it back into the pocket of her coat. “I’ll just check your breasts now.” She stood slightly to the side of me and reached up to cup my left breast. Her hands felt amazingly warm as she softly cupped it and I felt her fingers run over the sensitive surface. After spending a minute or two on that breast, she let her fingers run over the upper surface of my tits until she was cupping the other one. Her fingers felt so warm and nice as she lifted and cupped my breast.

“They feel very nice Emma. I need to check your nipples for sensitivity response now.” She then took her thumb and forefinger and softly rolled one of my stiffening nipples between them.

“Uuuunnnnnhhhh,” I accidentally let out a low groan as a wave of pleasure rolled over me. I saw Dr. Fran softly smile as she continued to roll and tweak my thickening nipple. As she moved to the other nipple, I leaned back slightly with my arms straight behind me supporting my upper body.

“I just need to check the friction coefficient on this one,” she said as she slipped her thumb and forefinger quickly between her lips and then returned them to my breast.

“Oh gosh,” I groaned out loud as I realized she had coated her fingers with her saliva and was rolling my thick hard nipple between them. I could feel it getting even harder and longer under her skilful manipulations.

“This one is responding perfectly Emma. Let me just check the response of the other one to direct stimulation.” She lowered her mouth to my other tit and I felt her warm breath roll over the surface just before her lips slipped over my protruding nipple.

“Aaaaaaaahhh,” I let out a sharp gasp as her hot wet tongue rolled over the pebbly surface of my hard nipple. As her experienced lips and tongue slurped and kissed that stiffening bud, I felt it thickening and lengthening inside her warm sucking mouth. She kissed and sucked the whole surface of my breast for a few minutes as I sat back and enjoyed the delicious sensations.

“I’ll just need to check the other one now,” she said as she lowered her mouth to my other breasts and repeated her tender sucking examination. She eventually lifted her pretty face from my chest and I looked down to see both swollen tits glistening with her saliva.

“Everything seems to be okay there, Emma. I need to check you down below now. I need you to lie back on the examination table and put your feet up in the stirrups.” I laid back on the table and lifted my feet and rested them in the metal stirrups at one end of the table. Dr. Fran moved down toward that end of the table and looked beneath the hospital gown.

“Here Emma, let me help you with those panties. I need them out of the way to do a proper examination.” I felt her soft hands reach beneath the gown and I lifted my hips as she drew my panties down my legs and off. She adjusted the stirrups slightly so my legs were pushed further apart and my knees were pointing even further up. I could feel that I was completely splayed out before her.

“I see you keep yourself completely shaved down there Emma.”

“Yes. All my friends do too. It’s because of the bikinis we wear. You want to make sure it looks good.”

“Oh, of course. I understand completely.” She sat on a little rolling stool and then moved well up between my legs. The lower part of the gown had slid up to gather at my hips and I looked down between my wide-spread thighs to see her staring intently at my private parts. I felt her delicate fingertips slide over my abdomen as she started her examination.

“You look like you’re very well-built down here. Nice long labia. The bright pink color shows good circulation to this area.” I had been getting excited when she had been examining my breasts and I could feel the slickness oozing from inside me as her fingers traced teasingly over my pussy-lips. Her fingers slid tenderly all around the slick opening of my young hole before moving upwards.

“Your clitoris is larger than normal, but that’s a good thing. Like I said before, you’re one of the lucky ones.”

“Ooooooohhh,” I let out another groan as her slick fingers slid over the stiff little spire of my engorged clit. Like she had with my nipples, she took it between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently.

“Oh, Dr. Fran,” I said as I dropped my head onto the little pillow and let her have her way with me.

“I just need to check inside you now Emma,” she said as she kept her one hand toying with my sensitive clit while she slid the long middle finger of her other hand between my clinging pink labia. Her finger slid all the way into me until I felt the palm of her hand pressing against the flat of my groin. She then let her finger slip all around in a slow circle deep inside me. The tip was pressing deliciously against the sensitive membranes lining the interior of my vagina.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhh,” I let out a long deep sigh as I instinctively rolled my hips against her invading fingers. She kept rolling my enflamed clit between the fingers of her other hand as her exploring finger probed and caressed the steaming walls of my needy cunt.

“You’re responding perfectly to this manual stimulation Emma,” she said as she withdrew her loving fingers from deep inside me and released my swollen clit with her other hand. “I have to check you for elasticity now.” I sat up on my elbows and looked at her imploringly. I felt like I was getting close to cumming when her finger had been working inside me and I was hoping she would continue. She turned in her chair and opened a drawer in the cabinet next to her. I watched as she reached in and pulled out a tray with about five flesh colored rubber penises of various sizes.

“Which one of these is most like your Uncle Jeff,” she said holding the tray for me to see. They were laid out in increasingly larger sizes but even the biggest was still smaller than yours.

“Well, that one’s the closest,” I said pointing to the biggest one.

“Really? This one?” she asked questioningly as she picked up the one I had pointed to.

“Well, do you have any bigger?”

“WHAT?” she exclaimed as her eyes went big as saucers.

“Uh yeah. Uncle Jeff is longer than that and especially a whole lot thicker than that one,” I said as I nodded towards the rubber dick in her hand.

“Oh my.” I could see sweat breaking out on her brow as she thought about what I’d said about the size of your cock. “Well ... ummm ... this is the biggest one we have. I’ll just have to check you for elasticity with this one.” She sat back down on her stool between my legs and I felt the smooth tip of the rubbery cock pressing between my slick pussy-lips. She returned her one hand back to my engorged clit and I felt her slick loving caress as she started to slowly push the artificial cock into me.

“You have a nice flow of lubricant Emma,” she said as the head slipped fully inside me. I could feel the rubber dick stretching my insides as she slid more of it into me. It felt good as she combined the penetration of the rubber cock with her artful manipulation of my stiff clit. She started to slide it back and forth in a slow fucking motion as she pushed a little further inwards with each stroke. Soon she had it buried to the hilt in my yearning cunt. She stopped and held it with the head buried as far into me as it would go.

“So, your Uncle Jeff gets further into you than this?” she asked quizzically.

“Yeah,” I said as I lay there panting with desire. “A lot further. When he’s got it all the way inside me, it almost feels like I can taste it. And he’s so thick, it always feels like he’s splitting me in two.”

“My God!” she said incredulously. I could see the wheels going around inside her head as she pictured a cock of that size. “I think I know a better way of checking inside you.” I felt her slowly withdraw the rubber cock from inside me.

“Ooooohhhhnnnn,” As she drew it out, I groaned with need as the aching itch deep inside my needy cunt seemed to cry out for something big and thick to scratch it. She set the glistening rubber cock down on the counter beside her and moved back to her place between my legs. I felt her delicate fingers return once more to my yearning pussy, only this time she slipped two fingers side by side inside me. After a minute or two of sliding her fingers back and forth, she added a third. I lay back and let the exquisite sensations slowly roll over me. After another couple of minutes, she placed all four fingers of her hand together and slid held them in a vertical line as she slid them in until it reached the juncture of where her fingers met the palm of her hand. She manipulated them deliciously inside me while her other hand still toyed teasingly with my engorged clit.

“I think this is what might work for you, Emma,” she said as she took her thumb, pressed it against the palm of her hand, and then slowly started to push her whole hand into me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.