A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 4 - Elyse
Chapter 50: Leslie Novak

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50: Leslie Novak - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 3. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first three books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards, and 'Author of the Year' in 2017.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Military   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

January 13, 1991, Chicago, Illinois

“I think I’m going to have the vasectomy,” I said. “But not until Jess delivers.”

Jessica, Kara, and I were cuddling in bed early on Sunday morning.

“Just in case?” Kara asked.

“Yes. None of you girls has had any problems with carrying to term, but you never know. I’d hate to put us in a position where we couldn’t try again if we needed to.”

“That makes a lot of sense, Tiger. It’s very responsible of you!”

“It may be responsible,” Kara giggled. “But our husband positively hates rubbers! So there’s a bit of self-interest there.”

“Doctor Barton will give you a referral to a urologist friend of his. You’re a bit young, but the fact that you have seven kids will eliminate any objections!”

“I guess that means I continue my pills for another eight or nine months,” Kara said.

“Actually, two months beyond the time he has the operation. You need two sperm-free ejaculate tests spaced four to eight weeks apart to be sure.”

“Uh, and how are these tests done?” I asked.

“Manually,” Jessica smirked. “Alone. They’ll give you a vial and you provide the sample.”

“I might need help,” I chuckled. “I can’t remember the last time I masturbated!”

“When would you have needed to?” Kara giggled. “Even when you went to Sweden it didn’t even take you a week before you got laid!”

“Well, it wasn’t quite as regular at first, because Pia lived in another city.”

“There were other girls, too, Snuggle Bear!”

“Yes, there were. Anyway, I’ll talk to Al when the time comes.”

“What’s the plan for today?” Jessica asked.

“A family breakfast, and time with the kids,” I said. “Leslie will be here around 1:00pm.”

“And?” Kara smirked.

“And I have no idea. Abbie just relayed the message and is staying out of it.”

“You really got on her case about Becka, didn’t you? Even though that turned out OK and Becka has turned into a very pleasant young woman who seems to be enjoying life a lot more!”

I laughed, “If by ‘enjoying life’ you mean getting laid regularly, then yes!”

“She and Henry got together a few times, didn’t they?”

I nodded, “Yes. But now she has a steady boyfriend; one her parents decidedly do NOT approve of!”

“The hunk she brings to the Rap Sessions?” Jessica asked.

“The hunk whose van has the bumper sticker, If the van is rockin’, don’t come a knockin’?” I grinned. “And who has a skull and crossbones tattooed on his forearm? That one?”

Jessica laughed, “I had no idea! She went for a bad boy, but a good looking one!”

“His name is James, if you remember. They’ve smoked pot together, too,” I chuckled. “Abbie told me.”

“Abbie wasn’t smoking with them, was she?” Kara asked, with a look of concern.

“No,” I said. “She had one bad experience with drugs in New York a few years ago and won’t touch the stuff. Honestly, I don’t have an issue with it, I just won’t do it myself.”

“And our kids?” Jessica asked.

“Will make their own decisions,” I said firmly. “Informed by what we teach them. Anything else is a fool’s errand. You know the old saw that the quickest way to get a teenager to do something is to tell them not to do it!”

“My dad and pastor told me not to have sex!” Kara giggled.

“«Quod erat demonstrandum»!” I chuckled.

“Let’s go get the kids and make breakfast,” Jessica said.

We got out of bed, put on pajamas and robes, got the kids from the nursery, and headed to the kitchen. Elyse and her boys joined us soon afterwards, as did Abbie. We had our breakfast, and after we cleaned up, my wives and I showered, dressed, and then got the kids into their play clothes.

“Daddy, cuddle?” Birgit asked.

“Come sit in my lap, Pumpkin,” I offered.

She toddled over and I picked her up. Kara was holding Stephie, but the boys were all playing together with the BRIO trains. Matthew and Michael were the builders, and Albert was pushing trains along the track.

“Dada? Where is Jesse?” Matthew asked.

“With his moms. They went to see some of their friends today.”

“Jess,” Kara said, “I meant to ask, did you find someone to cover for you on March 16th?”

“Yes. I got a third-year resident to cover. I’ll owe him a Saturday in May. Did you find someone to cover your class that day?”

“Yes. The dean is going to cover the class. She actually has a chemistry undergrad degree.”

“Then we’re all set,” I said. “Elyse will watch the kids because Abbie is going to be in Atlanta.”

“I still don’t believe that!” Jessica laughed. “She gave you such a hard time about NASCAR!”

“It’s amazing what a girl will tolerate for a guy she’s interested in,” I chuckled.

“Men are WAY worse,” Elyse laughed. “You guys will do ANYTHHING if you think there’s a chance you’ll get laid!”

“Maybe SOME guys,” I countered. “What have I done that I didn’t like to do to get laid?”

“Evidence suggests that’s true,” she allowed. “So present company excepted!”

“Thank you,” I said sardonically.

We spent the rest of the morning with the kids in the sunroom, eating lunch at 11:30am. We cleaned up, then put the kids down for their afternoon naps. I read The Economist until the doorbell rang almost precisely at 1:00pm.

“That must be the virgin sacrifice,” Jessica teased.

“No way!” I declared. “That would be a waste of a perfectly good virgin!”

“Kiss us and go see your new friend,” Kara requested.

I kissed both girls and went to the front door, opened it, and invited Leslie into the house. I helped her with her coat, and then led her to the ‘Indian’ room.

“I apologize for not being here on Sunday. I had to be in Vermont and Pittsburgh on business.”

“I was kind of bummed because I wanted to talk to you Sunday.”

“I should have asked Abbie to let you know. The trip to Pittsburgh had been planned for months. The Vermont trip was a recent change, but even without it, I wouldn’t have been here Sunday. I should have let everyone know back in December. What did you want to talk about?”

“What do you think?” she asked with a silly grin.

“I never make assumptions,” I said. “It’s too easy to be disappointed or get into trouble.”

“My test was clean,” she said, taking a paper from her pocket and handing it to me.

The paper wouldn’t actually prove anything without proof that the code number on the form was Leslie’s, but I felt safe assuming that if she had the paper she’d had the test, and that it was indeed, negative.

“I trust you,” I said, handing it back.

“So?” she asked.

“What is it that you want?” I said.

“Stop being obtuse! You know EXACTLY what I want.”

“A slow, comfortable screw?” I asked.

“As long as ‘slow’ ends with a ‘w’ and not an ‘e’!”

“How about we start with a kiss and then we can move on to the fancy stuff?”

“Here? Not your room?”

“We can’t go to my room, for what I think are obvious reasons. There’s a guest room downstairs we can use, or we can stay here. Nobody will bother us in either place.”

“With all the floor pillows and throw pillows and tapestries and the oriental rugs, this room is like something out of Arabian Nights. I think it’s cool!”

“It’s actually more Indian than Middle Eastern, though the rugs are actually Persian.”

“Why Indian?” she asked.

“I was dating a girl from India at the time, and I wanted a place where she felt comfortable. This is actually my favorite room in the house.”

“You seem to have had quite a few girlfriends,” Leslie smirked.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled, “So? This room?”

“Yes! Can we light the candles?”

“Sure. And incense, if you want. But I need to pop next door to my study for a sec. Do you want something to drink?”

“Coke, if you have it,” she said.

I went to the kitchen and got a Coke for Leslie and a San Pellegrino for myself, then stopped in the study to get a box of rubbers. I realized that we’d need something to wear to the shower afterwards, so I took a quick detour to the basement for a pair of robes and a towel. I was back in the ‘Indian’ room less than four minutes after I’d left. I handed Leslie her bottle, then lit a dozen candles, turned down the lights, and a stick of cedar incense. I put a CD into the boombox, and pressed ‘Play’.

“How about that kiss?” Leslie asked.

I set my bottle down on the low table and pulled Leslie into my arms. Our lips touched, and then our tongues, and she wrapped her arms tightly around me, molding her body to mine. The kiss quickly heated up, and I felt her nipples harden through the soft, cotton blouse she was wearing. Her body was soft, not toned, but felt very good pressed against mine.

After a minute, Leslie broke the kiss, gasping, “As good as the first one!”

I led her over to one of the basket chairs, then sat down and pulled her to my lap. We resumed kissing and I slid my hand up to cup her breast. When I ran my thumb over her nipple, she moaned softly into my mouth, and did her best to try to reach my tonsils with her tongue. I fought back, pressing my tongue forward into her mouth, and the battle was on. We kissed for about ten minutes with occasional stops to catch our breath.

When we stopped the last time, I moved my hands to the buttons of her blouse and looked her in the eyes. She smiled and I slowly unbuttoned each button until her blouse was hanging loosely from her shoulder. I moved my hands to her sides, then slid them up and pushed the blouse from her shoulders. I kissed her neck and shoulders, then helped her remove the blouse and then I dropped it on the floor. I moved my hands to the clasp of her bra, and started to unhook it.

“My boobs are too small and they sag,” she whispered.

“I like small breasts,” I said. “And I can’t wait to taste yours!”

I undid the clasp of her bra, and then gently moved the straps from her shoulders. Leslie let the bra fall into her lap, revealing small, pillowy breasts that sagged just a bit. I smiled, lowered my head, and gently took one of the erect nipples between my lips and sucked gently. Leslie moaned softly, and then squeaked as I ran my tongue over the nipple. Leslie’s hands flew to the back of my head and pulled me tightly against her. Given her reactions so far, I was sure this was going to be a lot of fun!

A couple of minutes later, I released her nipple and moved my mouth to her other breast.

“God that feels SO good,” Leslie sighed, pulling my face tightly to her chest.

I had one arm around her, and slid my free hand along the inside of Leslie’s thigh until I reached the juncture of her legs. I put gentle pressure on the seam of her jeans, and she squirmed and moaned softly. I released her nipple and we exchanged a fierce French kiss.

“Want my tongue there?” I whispered.

“Yes!” she exclaimed, and jumped from my lap.

Before I could react, she was pushing her jeans and panties off and was naked in front of me. I smiled and nodded my approval, and stood up.

“I don’t have a great body,” she said quietly.

“It looks just fine from where I’m standing!” I grinned, taking her hand and leading her to a pile of floor pillows. I put the towel over them and had her lie down.

“Can I see you?” she asked. “I’ve never seen a guy naked before.”

I nodded and quickly removed my clothes.

“Oh my God! It’s huge!”

I laughed, “Music to any guy’s ears!”

I moved between her legs and lowered my face so that my lips just barely brushed her labia. Leslie twitched, and then jumped as I pressed my tongue into her, getting my first taste of her spicy fluids. I gently probed, and she began flexing her hips, trying to bring her clit into contact with my lips. I avoided direct contact for a minute, then sucked gently on her button. She squealed and thrust her hips hard upwards. I slipped my hands under her butt, grasped both cheeks, and attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue. It wasn’t long before she groaned and her body shook.

“Oh God!” she gasped. “Oh God! Yes! Please put it in me!”

I continued pleasuring her until the orgasm subsided, then grabbed a condom from the box on the table and rolled it onto my rock-hard erection. I moved on top of her and positioned myself against her opening.

“Go really slow,” she said. “I want it to last a long time!”

I hadn’t detected a hymen with my tongue so I wasn’t concerned about pain, nor about having to push through a barrier. I applied a bit of pressure and my glans easily slid past her swollen labia. Leslie gasped and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me.

“Please,” she begged. “I need it!”

I did as she had asked, and slowly pushed deeper. I took over a minute to fully embed myself in her, and when our pubic hair tangled, Leslie moaned softly and flexed her hips.

“Fuck me, Steve!” she said softly. “Oh God I feel so full! Please fuck me!”

I lowered my lips to hers and began slowly thrusting in and out of her tight tunnel. Leslie moaned into my mouth and began thrusting her hips to match my movements. She broke our kiss, and began gasping, taking short ragged breaths. She squeezed me even tighter and her pussy clamped hard on my latex-covered dick.

“Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!” she groaned as an orgasm crashed over her.

The orgasm seemed to flip a switch and Leslie began humping hard and fast against me. I matched her rhythm and she had three more strong orgasms over the next ten minutes. After the third one, she relaxed and simply let me fuck her. She had two smaller orgasms, then squeezed me even tighter than before and humped like a woman possessed. She had a tremendous orgasm, and her pussy massaged my own release from me. I groaned and filled the rubber with cum.

We both relaxed and lay still for a minute; the only sounds we made were our ragged breathing and accelerated heartbeats, though the music was loud enough to limit what might be heard outside the ‘Indian’ room. We lay still for a couple of minutes, and I felt my erection begin to subside. I grasped the rubber and gently withdrew from Leslie’s pussy, causing her to whimper.

I stripped off the rubber and wrapped it in a tissue from a box on the table, then lay down beside Leslie. I pulled her to me, and she snuggled close.

“You said two or three times?” she whispered.

“Yes, if you want.”

“Are you kidding?!” she laughed softly. “Ten times! A hundred times! A thousand times! However many you want!”

“I think we can do it twice more before dinner,” I said.

“I’ll take it!” she said with a huge smile.

“You know, I never asked, what year you are.”

“In school? A Junior,” she said.

I’d thought she was a Freshman, or at most a Sophomore. But I wasn’t that good at judging the difference between eighteen and twenty, so I wasn’t too surprised.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.