A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 4 - Elyse
Chapter 14: Disorderly Conduct

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Disorderly Conduct - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 3. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first three books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards, and 'Author of the Year' in 2017.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Military   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

May 12, 1990, Chicago, Illinois

“Thanks for offering your place, Kimmy,” Elyse said.

“And thanks to Abbie for letting me sleep in the spare bed in her room!” Kimmy said.

“This won’t cause any issues with Gary?” I asked.

“No,” Kimmy answered. “He’s at some conference in Florida which starts tomorrow. He’ll be gone for a week, so it’s perfect timing.”

“What about food and stuff like that?” I asked.

“I gave Jennifer money from the house account,” Elyse said. “And Kimmy stocked some things for them. I’ll reimburse her as well.”

“Good. Stephanie has to be in class on Monday morning,” I said.

“They know. Honestly, either she’s going to agree to their help by Monday morning, or we have to do what Pete suggested.”

“Fuck,” I sighed.

“If they can get her calmed down, I think it’ll be fine,” Jessica said.

“Don’t count on it,” I replied. “She’s even more stubborn than I am.”

That generated a good bit of laughter.

“What’s the plan for the evening?” Kara asked.

“I think we’re just kind of winging it,” I answered.

“I could do with a sauna,” Melanie said. “It’s been AGES since I’ve had one.”

I looked at Elyse, and she knew exactly what my issue was - Kimmy. Kimmy knew how we used the sauna, but she was an employee. And I wasn’t sure she’d be OK with Pete being in there.

“Kimmy,” Elyse said. “It’s up to you if you want to join us. You know how we do this, right?”

“I do. Your nanny isn’t here, so I think it would be better if I watch the kids.”

She’d always done exactly the right thing, and she was keeping her perfect record.

I smiled, “Thanks, Kimmy!”

“I’ll stay with you, Kimmy,” Abbie offered.

“Thanks!”

The rest of us went to the sauna and ten minutes later were enjoying the steam wafting from the hot stones.

“How’s the baby doing, Melanie?” Kara asked.

“I’m just over two months, so at this point, other than not having a period, I’m not really noticing much.”

“That will change!” Elyse laughed. “Do you have names picked out?”

“It’s under discussion,” Pete laughed. “We have it narrowed down to a dozen names! Ask us again in a couple of months.”

“How are you doing, Kara?” Melanie asked.

“Great! I love being pregnant. I’m due in about six weeks, so I’ll be needing to pee every five minutes soon, but it’s worth it! And this may be my last time in the sauna until after the baby.”

“Bummer! Do you know if your baby is a boy or girl?”

“No. Jess likes to peek, but I don’t!”

“Only because there was a question of the baby’s health!” Jessica protested. “I won’t ‘peek’ on the next one!”

“When is that?” Melanie asked.

“Sometime after next summer,” Jessica said. “I need to finish my surgical rotation and be back in the ER. So I figured to be safe, we’ll shoot for September or October of next year.”

“Won’t that cause trouble with you finishing your Residency?” Melanie asked.

“More than getting suspended?” Jessica replied.

“Never mind,” Melanie said with a small laugh.

Everyone was quiet for the next ten minutes and then we filtered out of the sauna. After showers, the moms put their kids to bed, and then we met in the great room with drinks. Around 10:00pm, Pete and Melanie said their goodbyes, and my wives and I turned in.

May 13, 1990, Chicago, Illinois

“What time are we leaving for the Vickers’?” Jessica asked on Sunday morning as the three of us lay in bed.

“About 4:45pm,” I said. “I did tell Jacqui that we couldn’t stay late because you have to be at work at 4:00am.”

“What are we doing before then?” Kara asked.

“Just relaxing,” I said. “There isn’t a race, and we weren’t planning on going to church. I assume both of you are going to study?”

“Yes. When do you expect to hear from Jennifer?” Jessica asked.

“I am not privy to any of the details. They’ve played it very close to the vest. I had no idea they were going to Kimmy’s until we actually pulled up outside and Kimmy got into the car. Melanie only knew the address where she was supposed to drive. They called it plausible deniability.”

“Let’s shower and go down for breakfast,” Kara said. “I need to finish studying for my Physical Biochemistry exam tomorrow.”

“Is the ‘Chemistry Mafia’ still coming today?” I asked.

“They are. They’ll be here about 9:00am. This is our last study session, ever!”

“And you finished all the other requirements?” Jessica asked.

“Yes. I had my oral comprehensive exam a couple of weeks ago, and all my research is done. I’m just waiting to hear formally about my thesis, but my advisor told me privately that everything is good.”

“And you’re sure you don’t want a graduation party?” I asked.

“Positive! I’m nearly eight months pregnant and this semester has worn me out. Mom and Paul will be here, and we can have a nice celebration dinner.”

We got out of bed and took a communal shower with lots of touching and teasing, but it didn’t go beyond that before we turned off the water and went down to make breakfast. While I was preparing the food, Abbie and Kimmy came into the kitchen. I also expected Katy, so I was making enough food for everyone.

“You do the cooking?” Kimmy asked.

“When I have the time,” I said.

“He’s an amazing cook,” Katy said, walking into the kitchen.

“He has other VERY amazing talents,” Kara giggled.

“Uh-huh,” I said dismissively.

After we all ate, Kara got her books and went to the ‘Indian’ room to study and wait for her classmates, while the rest of us played with the kids in the sunroom, though Jesse was in the coach house with Josie and April. April had come to keep Josie company while Jennifer was with my sister. At least playing with the kids helped keep my mind off the ‘intervention’ so that I didn’t obsess over what was going on.

Kara’s study partners showed up on time, and I let them in. With cursory nods and ‘hellos’ they quickly went to the ‘Indian’ room. I knew all of them by sight, but I didn’t know any names, except for one girl, Mara, who Kara had been friends with since their Freshman year. And, given that Kara was graduating, I probably wouldn’t see most of them ever again. I knew Kara regularly had lunch with Mara, and spent time with her on campus, but she’d never been to the house except for studying. I wondered if I’d see her again.

“Dada?” Birgit said.

“Yes?”

“Michael is stinky!”

“I’ve got it,” Elyse laughed.

“Maybe we should teach HER to change diapers given how quick she is to announce when they need changing!” I offered.

“I think we need them all to potty train like Jesse,” Jessica said. “You just told him one day to use the potty and that was it.”

“He was ready before that,” I said. “He was just being stubborn.”

“Like his dad!” Katy teased.

“I might be stubborn at times,” I said. “But I’m not stubborn enough to sit around in a dirty diaper! And no, my Dear Doctor, I do NOT want to hear some ER story about THAT particular fetish!”

Jessica laughed, “You wouldn’t last a day as an ER doc. The stories I could tell...”

“No thanks!” Elyse laughed. “I don’t need to hear them either!”

She scooped up Michael and headed up to her room to change him. She was back about five minutes later.

“Michael smells nice!” Birgit said.

Everyone laughed. We talked and played with the kids until lunchtime. I was somewhat surprised that we hadn’t heard from Jennifer, but I trusted that she’d call when it was appropriate. My biggest concern was Stephanie passing all of her classes. She was a good student, so I knew that her grades were probably very good. That would help if she didn’t perform as well as usual on her finals, but I hoped that wouldn’t be the case.

After lunch, Katy went to meet Lauren, and because it was only Elyse, Jessica, Kimmy, and Abbie with me, we decided it was safe to use the sauna. We were sitting in the steam when the door opened.

“Steve, Jennifer is on the phone,” Kara said.

“Thanks!” I said.

I grabbed a robe, put it on, and went up to take the call.

“How’s it going?” I asked.

“Not as well as I had hoped. She hasn’t admitted the two main problems. I sent Melody away last night so that Ed and I could talk to Stephanie about you. Basically, she resents Jessica and Kara, and she won’t even acknowledge that she has a serious problem with anger. I’m not quite sure what to do at this point. Ed and I both think you should come over.”

“Are you SURE about that?”

“What can it hurt at this point?”

“Not much, I guess. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

I hung up and went back to the sauna to let everyone know what was going on, then went upstairs to take a quick shower and dress. On my way out, I stopped at the ‘Indian’ room to let Kara know where I’d be, and after a quick kiss from her, I headed to Kimmy’s apartment building. With a bit of trepidation, I pressed the button next to Kimmy’s apartment number, and someone, presumably Jennifer, buzzed me in. I went up one flight of stairs and found Jennifer waiting for me in the hallway.

“She threatened to kill you if you showed up,” Jennifer said softly.

“Then what the hell am I doing here?” I asked.

“I don’t think she means it. She’s lashing out at you, your wives, your dad, Joyce, and Jorge.”

“Did you at least hide the knives?” I asked.

“Come on in. Just be prepared to hear an acid tongue.”

“Just like my mom,” I sighed. “Why is she turning into my mom?”

“You know we always thought your mom was mentally ill, and that kind of thing does run in families.”

“Don’t even THINK that!” I said. “If she ends up someplace where she tells what happened between us, both of our lives are basically over.”

“I know,” Jennifer said gently. “Come inside and let’s see what we can do.”

It wasn’t trepidation now; it was raw, abject terror that filled me as I went through the door into Kimmy’s apartment.

“I told you I’d KILL that asshole if you brought him here!” Stephanie growled angrily.

“No, you won’t,” Ed said firmly. “We discussed this. You’re going to talk to Steve and work this out between you.”

“NO! He’s ruined my life!”

“No, he hasn’t,” Ed said gently. “You’ll still be CEO of NIKA, just after you get some experience. You aren’t banned from his house; in fact he WANTS you to visit. He bailed you out of jail when EVERYONE told him not to! You still have all your friends. You’re getting good grades in school. And ALL of us love you.”

Jennifer looked at me and with her eyes told me to say something.

“Stephanie, I love you and want you to be part of my life,” I said.

“Just get the fuck away from me!” she raged.

“No,” I said firmly.

She tried to lunge from the couch, but Ed was quicker and restrained her.

“Let go of me!” she screeched.

“Stephanie,” Ed said gently but firmly, “you are NOT going to attack him again! That landed you in jail once already!”

She struggled to break free, but Ed was clearly stronger. I took stock and noticed that he’d gone from a relatively scrawny kid of thirteen to a muscular man of twenty-three.

“If you REALLY want to throw everything away,” Jennifer said. “We can all leave. But if we do, you won’t be welcome at the house, at NIKA, or by ANY of our friends. If you want to cut yourself off, then by all means do it.”

“And that includes me, Stephanie,” Ed said. “I can’t be with you if you act this way.”

“The thing that really scares me is that in some ways you’re acting like Mom,” I said, a touch of sadness in my voice.

“Fuck you!” she spat. “Just LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“Fine,” I said. “Ed, let her go. Stephanie, there’s the door. Walk through it and out of my life, out of Jennifer’s life, out of Ed’s life, out of your nieces’ and nephews’ lives. Out of NIKA. You can be on your own and nobody is going to care. Go on. Do it!”

Ed let her go but she didn’t move.

“I SAID DO IT!” I screamed. GO! GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER COME BACK!”

“Steve,” Jennifer said, softly.

“NO! She wants to behave like this? Fine. Let her. And I’m done with her. I’m going back home. You two do what you want.”

I turned and walked towards the door, yanked it open and walked through it.

“Wait,” I heard Stephanie call out feebly.

I stopped and turned around and took a step back inside the apartment, and shut the door behind me.

“You’re ready to talk rationally and calmly about this?” I asked.

“Don’t leave me, please!” she begged, a tear running down her cheek.

That was what I was waiting for. A show of emotion that said she still cared. That one tear was enough.

“Ed? Jennifer? I have this,” I said. “Go back to the house, please.”

“Are you sure?” Jennifer asked.

“Yes,” I said, walking over to the couch. “Ed, when we’re done here, I’ll bring her to you.”

“OK,” he said.

Ed and Jennifer gathered the few things they’d brought with them, and left the apartment. I sat down next to my sister.

“Would you really have left?” she asked quietly, sniffing to try to hold back her tears.

“Absolutely. I was deadly serious. We couldn’t go on that way. I want to help you. Will you let me?”

She sagged back into the couch, “I guess so.”

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

“No, it’s not ‘guess’. It’s either ‘yes’ or ‘no’.”

“Why are you being like this?”

“I should ask YOU that question,” I replied.

“I felt abandoned by you.”

“Five years ago,” I said. A statement; not a question.

“Yes,” she whispered. “That night, at Bethany’s house.”

“When Kara shooed you away.”

“Yes.”

“You know why she did that, right?”

“That didn’t make it hurt any less.”

“And did you hear what I said to Ed before he left?”

“That you would bring me to him.”

“Why did I say that?”

“Because he can provide something that you can’t.”

“Yes. Just as I had to change my relationship with Stephie. Life is like that. I just didn’t understand how much it hurt you, because I didn’t understand how you felt at that point. I made a lot of mistakes. I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry I tried to beat you up,” she said.

I smiled, “If that was your best attempt, you aren’t going to make black belt any time soon. But you need to work on your anger issues. I mean that. If you don’t, you’ll turn into Mom.”

“Now that’s just mean!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.