Better Than Boyfriends

by uksnowy

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Erotica Sex Story: A young zoo worker is tempted by the animal interest in her and her in it and gets her boss and his dog aroused.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality   .

The letter had stunned Lara. Ken had found a new love which was enough of a shock, but for him to state he had found gay love and a boyfriend so soon shook her rigid. For two years they seemed supremely happy. Village children without the intellect to proceed into higher education, they had always managed to find employment locally until Ken had gone to Southampton for a job at a new shopping mall. With no vehicle and a tortuous bus time table, he had decided to lodge in the city with work mates.

That had been four months ago and in the meantime, Lara had secured a new job at the Paulwell tourist park/zoo and was attached to the elephant house under Erik, the keeper of the five huge beast and the two babies. Initially in the new arrangement Ken would get a lift back to the village and they would spend happy hours shagging in their favourite spots out in the open air. Lara loved shagging having been introduced to it by her twin brother John when they were ten years old.From the night John had suggested they play doctors and nurses, leading onto Daddies and Mummies, which was the occasion when he actually put his fingers inside her baby pussy, Lara had taken to sex in all it’s variations. By she was eleven, she was blowing several village boys and had taken John’s cock in both her cunt and arsehole. It was he who suggested they use rubbers and she was glad of the idea, not allowing any of the other lads to fuck her cunt without one. Being so well built and strong she could lay the law down with them. Most of them gave in and wore condoms for a chance to stuff her ready and willing body, and those that didn’t were offered her bum.

Ken’s letter had caused Lara much distress and she had taken the next day off work, such was her sadness and heartache. Erik had seemed sympathetic on the day she had received the letter, noticing her distress and had put his arms round her shoulders when she sobbed out the full story. Allowing her to go home early and not report the next day, the tall, lanky, mahogany tanned German had enjoyed the sight of Lara’s cute bouncy tits He got several glimpses down the front of her shirt at the billowing little boobs and their upright nipples. Erik liked small tits. Pleased that his new seventeen year old, pear shaped assistant wore no brassiere, unlike Ingrid his domineering wife who cased her slender body in all sorts of stiff formidable underwear even during the summer months, Erik took pleasure in secretly observing Lara’s free and easy actions. Her fat butt wobbled in the official issue baggy combats or shorts she normally wore and Erik would watch the line of her full cut knickers cut over the plump chunks of her buttocks. Erik liked large females, as indeed Ingrid had been when they married. Since her dieting had become an obsession he had seen her body reduce from 300 odd pounds down to the 140 it was now. His fervour for her body had waned with her weight loss and at her age of fifty eight years her desire for him had reduced dramatically coinciding with her menopause. Erik who was the same age - now relied on masturbation, stimulated by porno videos.

Two weeks had passed since Lara’s bad day and this particular morning at 6.30 she was tempted to whistle as she led the two juvenile male elephants to the lake for their morning wash. Erik followed with the convoy of fully grown beast and cheekily compared Lara’s rump with the grey wrinkled undulating animals alongside her. The sun was hot already and Lara loved these summer mornings in the open air and was thinking there was a life beyond Ken after all. At the lake, Lara needed no persuasion to get Raj and Khan splash to their hearts content. They loved their morning ritual. Invariably she would get splashed herself and Erik would watch from his position amongst the mature animals as her shirt became increasingly transparent. Lara was certainly happier these days he felt, as he saw the smile on her face grow broader, from the odd little startled and quizzical looks and gestures she first gave off as the two young elephants snorted and blew water everywhere. Waist deep, the cool water lapping at her through her khaki shorts, Lara had felt some rather disturbing touches below the surface and slowly started to think that there was more in the lake than the elephants and keepers.

Raj was very close to her and his trunk waved around, creating a wash as it surged through the water until it raised almost triumphantly and blew the fountain over his back while she scrubbed him with the long handled broom. But now and then, Lara felt the touches on her leg and between her thighs giving her some cause for concern until she realised it was Raj being a bit too cosy with his keeper - using his trunk. However, Lara had had no sexual contact since Ken had ditched her and the large but delicately manoeuvred elephant trunk was playing such lovely vibes on her soft inner thighs. Her worries turned to gratitude to the young beast and she smiled realising that there was still a response in her body after so much neglect. She made a mental note to maybe ask Erik about the mating of the elephants and did it happen at the zoo. She was intrigued at what an elephant’s erect cock looked like, having seen flaccid versions aimlessly getting an airing quite often.

Erik noticed the way her features were changing as he went about his cleaning duties on the bigger animals and particularly how Lara’s nipples had started to bulge and seem to try and pierce her uniform shirt which clung so sensuously to her bulky torso. He could see the full outline of her tits, guessing they were no more than small handfuls and drooped outwards. He moved closer and caught sight of the keenly wrinkled saucers her nipples were set in. Lara squealed delightedly and then flushed with embarrassment as she realised that Erik was so close, but what else could she do? The naughty Raj had actually put the nozzle of his trunk over her cunt and blown gently. Water and bubbles titillated her starved snatch and Lara liked the sensation. Erik spotted her pleasure as the bubbles broke all round her.

‘You like zer bubbles Lara?’ he asked gently.

‘Oh yes Mr Erik. It’s just Raj playing you know, ‘ she added guiltily.

‘You haf zer looks of zer vater baby, ‘ he chuckled, his eyes roaming over her chest.

She peered down and shuddered with both the shock of the innocent exposure and the thrill of how hard her nipples looked. Ken would sometimes rub them with ice cubes to get them this hard and it was only Raj’s naughty underwater goings on that had got her so turned on. He was a frisky young man, she thought.

‘I’d better go and get changed Mr Erik. All right?’ she asked.

‘Ve had better finish zis first Lara, ‘ he insisted firmly, not inclined to spoil his own morning pleasures.

‘Yes Mr Erik, ‘ Lara, answered dutifully and not at all unhappy as little Raj was making her cunt sing with his fumbling and snorting.

She was having difficulty getting on with her job Erik noticed and rightly guessed what was happening beneath the surface. His own sexual thoughts were bubbling as well as the water and his cock hardened at the image of an elephant trunk seeking through the nooks and crannies of such a young and surely very tender and untried minge. He wondered if there was a way of getting the deliciously plump Lara on the receiving end of his dick which was now hardening at the thought.

Lara, suddenly curious about Raj’s sexuality - had in her own way found another chance of heightening the sumptuous sexiness of the unusual situation, having moved round behind Raj. Interested in most things sexual and being a country girl, she had seen the mating of dogs in the street, sheep and chickens, bulls in fields - this particularly turning both Ken and her on. Lara wondered about Raj’s sexuality. She liked to play with men’s tools and nuts. Where his trunk couldn’t quite reach her crotch, she could reach his.

It had been a fleeting idea through her simple mind at what would happen if she fondled the beast’s ballocks, so she tried it. Out of sight of Erik who was earnestly scrubbing King - the big bull chief of the pack, she slid her hand between Raj’s legs and found the heavy bulge of the elephant’s testicles. She smoothed her palm over them, Raj ignoring the unusual approach, happy in his water sports as she felt their solidity, their roundness and the way they were tightly bunched together. Also they didn’t dangle loose like men’s balls Lara noticed. Promising herself more time to dwell on the animal’s genitals tomorrow, she determined to give herself a good feel and play with her cunt on her lunchtime break.

Realising she was getting behind in her chores, the simple village lass resumed the laborious scrub down of Raj and Khan the other juvenile animal. Erik nodded, smiled and lingered to glance at Lara’s perky nippled chest, whenever they faced as they moved round the elephant family. Lara wondered about, then committed herself to feeling Raj’s cock one day. All she had ever seen of it was his dark floppy sheath which waggled funnily as he walked around. Back at the elephant park, the animals were fed and freed in their compound ready for the hordes of tourists in the busy summer holiday. Lara let her shirt dry naturally as much as possible in the sunshine, thinking she was going to be very sweaty anyway and busied herself mucking out the huge piles of elephant shit, her mind switching to the size of their arseholes when she pondered on the melon size lumps she was having to brush away and shovel into a skip. She had plenty of time to think about her break period ahead and dealt with laying the plans for her investigation on how an elephant had so aroused her. Erik dealt with a health and safety inspector.

Lunchtime arrived and Lara slipped away round the back of the elephant house hoping to be secretly hidden away for her cuntal desires. Unfortunately, Erik spotted her as she disappeared round the corner, puzzled as to why she would want to visit the dank, narrow passage during her break time. Her fanny sang out to be played with in the anticipation, fuelled by adrenaline as she checked the coast was clear and softly called for Raj. The young beast turned away from the hordes of admiring children who were forbidden to feed the animals, on hearing his name called in the familiar manner which always meant food treats. He sauntered behind the mass of boulders, finally out of sight of the park, but scenting Lara’s sweaty and highly sex charged body. She stood at the back of the cage, her hands through the bars offering huge bunches of bananas she had secreted there during Erik’s office meeting. Pleased with her planning, she opened the zip of her shorts and delved her hand into the sopping mire of her pussy, while Raj munched greedily on the fruit. Her shorts slid down unhindered as Raj’s trunk stretched through the bars, sniffing the banana tinged juices of Lara’s cunt, for she had prepared herself well. She thrilled as his snout sought her lightly haired mott and thrust her torso at the enquiring and sniffing trunk.

Erik – now very curious about her secrecy, turned his two-way radio off and mobile sound off and stealthily shoved his head round the corner spotting the amazing sight at the far end of the passage. Lara was trapped in the passage as it ended with the blank brickwork of an adjacent building, but he had no thoughts on her running away, he had discovered something in his relatively new assistant that would be greatly to his advantage. He remained out of her sight and earshot, watching as Lara became more daring. She slumped to the floor and pulled her shorts and white knickers off, then propped her feet wide apart on the bars as Raj continued to seek out the small pieces of banana she tore off and mashed into her cunt. She grabbed the beast’s trunk and rubbed it hard on her clitty as she pulled open her shirt. Erik gasped dryly, his prominent Adams apple jiggling up his sinewy neck as he saw her little paps flop out. They were cute and soft he could see, but her nipples were the hardened, wrinkled nubs of an excited woman, just as he had seen in the lake that morning but now heightened by her extreme actions. He was amazed at how this seemingly pure and easy going girl could be so erotically charged.

Lara rubbed banana over her chest and Raj’s trunk greedily followed, sucking Lara’s buds up and elongating them, sucking the juice off before allowing her breast to fall gently back on to her torso. They shone with the juicy deposits and Erik rubbed the front of his shorts seeing the pink teats so engorged. Erik’s mobile throbbed against his thigh without the ring tone activated and being the thoughtful and conscientious keeper he was, he dipped back from the passage and entered into an involved conversation. This went on for some time and was needful of his actions so he regretfully had to abandon the bestial scene he had unearthed to deal with the caller. Lara glanced at her watch and moaned with displeasure for the first time in thirty minutes. She had run out of bananas, such was Raj’s appetite and he had wandered off, leaving her to frig her cherry to her heart’s content. Erik took one last peek hoping he would see her cunt but he in turn had hatched a plan to equal Lara’s scheme which he was sure she would like.

‘Lara, I zink you will make a werry good keeper you know, ‘ Erik announced as the girl reported in late in the afternoon that all her duties were complete. He stroked the robust head of Kurt his Appenzell dog, who immediately sniffed the air on her entrance. Erik grinned inwardly.

‘You really think so Mr Erik. That’s great, ‘ Lara gushed, hitching her shorts up tightly Erik noticed how closely they slotted into her crotch and thought he caught sight of the formation of a camel toe, where her garments were drawn up into the gash of her cunt.

‘I need a lot of training Mr Erik, ‘ suggested Lara. ‘To be like you I mean.’ ‘And zat’s exactly vat I intent Lara, ‘ he answered, with a dismissive a wave of his bony hand. ‘Ingrid iz goink on a course zoon and you shall too. But your course vill be different. I vill be your teacher and zer course will be here onz the park yah?’ ‘Great Mr Erik, ‘ answered Lara, enthusiastically.

He watched her little titties wobble as she enthused by bouncing on her toes and he determined by end of her first training session, he would have his hands on those delectable breasts if not all of her. Kurt trotted round to her and she smoothed her hand over his sturdy back, cooing to him as he licked her hand. Erik watched her reaction closely, comforted in her rapport with Kurt as she squatted to pet the Alpine Shepherd Hound. Kurt tried to sniff up her legs but Lara just patted him and uttered nonsense doggy words until she stood and left Erik’s office.

Excited at the thought of training to further her career but more so at her daring exploits with Raj, Lara finally packed all the photographs of Ken away before retiring to her bed that night. Her mum commented on Lara’s early night, but the girl’s cunt was singing beautiful songs to her and when she stripped off and lay on top of her bed in the sultry night temperature, with a mirror she examined and played with her cunt. For such a relative youngster, Lara had the pussy of a well fucked woman. She loved to examine it and especially this evening with the extra attentions it had received during the day. She opened her legs wide and shuffled down the bed to view her snatch for a bigger view in the wall mirror. Her long outer labia, hung heavily, folded towards the balloon knot of her arse hole. Gently she parted the folds, taking time to smooth the delicately formed lips outwards to lap over the puffy bulge of her twat and onto her inner groin, covering the wispy light pubic hairs she never cut.

Once laid out she scraped her fingers over them and tasted her juice which had formed during the morning and had flowed all day. It had formed into a rich cream, clotted in the opening of her womb and spread through the myriad of wrinkles and undulations of her experienced snatch. The light caught the shiny wetness and made her cunt glisten in it’s mirrored reflection as she smoothed her fingers over her hungry mott. The juice was rich and earthy, still banana sweet and she licked slowly as she flicked her fingers over her labia before they entered the large dark hole she could see in the mirror. She wondered about Raj’s cock and could she get it inside her, but she had never seen it unsheathed. However the idea excited Lara, although she was still mystified at what, apart from the idea of a big cock - had prompted the thoughts and before long, she just had to unmask her clitoris from beneath it’s prominent cloak of cunt flesh.

Out it popped, shiny and pink, the size of her finger end. It even seemed to zing once out in the air and Lara gazed lovingly at it for some time before allowing herself to touch it. Her body leapt at the first tiny flick of her finger and she gasped and shuddered with excitement as she dwelt more on the perky bobble of nerves.

As she frigged herself in an area just above her clitoris, stretching and manipulating the loose flesh that finally carved down her pussy sides, Lara watched her cuntal orifice pulse, the laid out labia gradually curling back in themselves, baring the sticky puff pouch they had rested on. The membrane that hung within pulsed too, revealing her piss hole and more of the inner chamber of her young twat. She needed a cock and her mind fixed on an imagined image of Raj and her tiny body laid out under his bulk as she forced his knob into her sex crazed cunt. Her orgasm was sudden and frantic, lasting for ten or more minutes, until it floated away and left her panting until she slithered up the bed and drifted into sleep. Lara slept fitfully that night.

The following days passed in much the same way, getting Lara to pitches of almost uncontrollable lust and frantic frigging every night as she tried very hard to work out how to get Raj to herself for the experiment that so dominated her thoughts. Finally Ingrid was waved off on her journey to the city for a management course. Erik told Lara her course would begin immediately at the close of the park that day and hurried through his business and peeped on Lara all morning, noticing she was wearing the obligatory company issue shirt and her usual shorts. Again the elephant pool had provided both him and Lara many thrills and again she had sneaked off round the cage at her lunch break. Erik had missed that treat, dealing with the bossy Ingrid but felt her absence and his help in preparing for it would provide ample benefits for the three days she was away.

Kurt trotted obediently behind him in the office complex. Kurt’s bitch partner Shana was on heat much to Erik’s delight, his warped mind suddenly coming into it’s own to formulate his plan which would surely secure Lara for himself. Shana was locked away in a remote pen from the lusty advances of Kurt who had been trying to mount her as soon as the bitch came on. Erik and Ingrid did not want to bother with any more litters of the rare breed for some time due to their busy time at the park.

Closing time could not come fast enough and then various duties had to be performed before Erik could concentrate on Project Lara. The one duty he did not avoid was to pay a call to Shana’s compound. He was very pleased with the results and carefully cosseted his evil plunder as he took it back to his office. Lara had been told to report to his office at 6pm and to advise her parents that she would be later than normal. The girl had no thoughts of asking for money, when it could have been classed as overtime, she was just happy to have a chance to further her career and forget Ken. The park was empty, quiet apart from animal and bird sounds. The staff except Erik and Lara had left. He was on call and that was sufficient.

Promptly at 6pm, Lara entered Erik’s office after the customary knock. He sat at his desk dressed in a tee-shirt and shorts. Kurt lay beside him and got up but was prevented from trotting to Lara by a collar and lead. She noticed this and also that he seemed to be sexually excited. His dick was half out and he was salivating slightly. Her eyes fixed on Kurt’s pink cock poking two inches from his sheath and immediately her fanny started to weep. Erik watched her slight frown and sensed some discomfort and adjusting of shorts and then the give away of her heightened state in her nipples that gathered and fought against the restrictions of her shirt.

‘Zit down Lara. Over zere vill be fine, ‘ said Erik, gesturing positively towards a particular sofa with what looked like a dust sheet thrown over the leatherette surface. ‘I haf zome papers for you here, but before zat ve have zer little chat yah?’ Lara sat on the sofa, still staring at Kurt’s undercarriage. Erik smiled.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.