Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 16

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly stepped up on the bus behind her friends and stopped beside the driver. Recognizing him from a staff yearbook photo, she gave him a hug, “Thanks for driving us to the game, Mr. Compton. I’m Lilly Williams, the new team rookie.”

The bus driver looked back at her, blinked a few times, then replied, “Uhh ... Your welcome, Lilly, just doing my job. You a new cheerleader?”

Lilly flashed him a smile, “Sorta. I’m here to help. I like helping people.” She patted him on the shoulder and headed further into the bus.

Mr. Compton watched her in his mirror, as she flitted from seat to seat -- quickly visiting and talking with everyone throughout the bus, as she passed by the filled seats.

Lilly ended up at the very back where Richard Donaldson, the guy who was going to beat up Tony the first day of school was quietly reading a book. She smiled and stepped up to his seat, “Hey, Richard, got any room for me next to you?”

Richard looked up and smiled, “Always room for you, Lilly. Please, sit with me. You’ve changed my life,” he gushed.

Sitting down, he hugged her tightly, and she snuggled in next to him, and asked, “So everything going well for you now?”

Hugging her even tighter, he said, “You better believe it, Lilly, you’re a miracle worker! I have friends again, and I feel better than I’ve felt in years.”

Lilly patted his leg, “I’m glad I was there to help. How’s the girlfriend hunt going?”

Putting his hand over hers, he replied, “Awesome! I started talking to Becky Sanchez in the library yesterday. I’ve had a crush on her for a while. We really hit it off, and I asked her out.” Sticking up his thumb, he exclaimed, “She said, YES!”

Leaning into him, Lilly replied, “Nice! She’s cute, and runs the school’s newspaper, doesn’t she? But, isn’t she kinda small for a big guy like you?”

He looked a bit bashful and whispered, “Yeah ... I’ve found out I like smaller girls all the sudden.”

Lilly punched him in the shoulder playfully, “You do, huh? Well, just treat her right.”

He looked abashed, and nodded his head solemnly, “I will, Lilly. I think she may be the one for me.”

Lilly hugged him again, “Well congratulations. You deserve someone special.” Sitting back up straight, Lilly changed subjects, “So you ready for the big game?”

Looking more animated, Richard smiled, “Yeah! We are gonna kick some Badger butt tonight.”

They continued talking about school and life for a few minutes, then Lilly got up and went back around the bus; sitting with (and in the laps of) various teammates, chatting and learning more about everyone she could, on the hour-long trip to the away game.

Arriving at their destination, Lilly hopped off with the rest of the guys, and they all filed into the locker rooms to change. The coach went over a few last minute ideas, and they went out to the field to warm up.

Lilly was hopping up and down with excitement in her shiny new #14 uniform, as she went out with the team. She heard a few jeers and boos from the home crowd as her squad warmed up along the sidelines.

The game finally got underway, and Lilly was kept off the field initially, so she could get a feel for the game dynamics and see where she was needed.

On the third down, the Badgers sacked their quarterback and slammed him into the ground hard. Lilly winced and got a little angry when he didn’t get right back up. After a few seconds, he did finally sit up, then limped back to the bench to a politely clapping crowd. He wasn’t hurt badly, but needed to recover for a bit.

The coach came up to Lilly, “You sure you want to go out there. They’re looking mighty rough tonight?”

Lilly put on her helmet and looked the coach in his eyes, “My middle name is rough. They won’t know what hit them.”

Coach Matthews knocked on the top of her helmet a couple of times with his knuckles, “Go get ‘em, Lilly!”

Stepping out on the field, a few people in the stands laughed as she walked up to the line. One of the Badgers yelled, “Hey, the pee wee game was yesterday, I think you’re on the wrong field.” His other teammates chuckled.

Lilly got the ball on the snap, and looking downfield saw Bo Williams running all-out toward the goal line. She also noticed the same guy that sacked their quarterback barreling toward her. She fired off a quick, precise pass and got prepared to do a little sacking of her own.

Getting into position, she absorbed the immense tackle’s momentum as they fell and shot out a quick jab with her forearm to his solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him as they both went down. She caught the enormous guy and then rolled out from under him. Rotating him off onto his back, she popped back up to her feet and watched Bo snag the ball in the end zone to score.

The large guy who tried to tackle her was laying on the ground trying to catch his breath, feeling like he had been run over by a train. Looking up, he saw the tiny #14 replacement quarterback reach out a hand to him, and heard, “Hey there. It looks like you must have landed on me wrong. You need a hand up?”

Was that a girl’s voice?“ He thought. Wheezing, he reached up, “Sure. Um, Sorry about that. Hope you’re okay.” Reaching down, Lilly pulled him up instantly from the ground to a standing position, and he wobbled a bit.

Smiling at him, Lilly replied, “No harm done. Just playing a friendly game of football.” She patted him on the back as he limped back to the sideline to the eruption of the away team crowd cheering for Bo’s 63-yard catch.

Her teammates gathered around her, hooping and hollering. They never even noticed the attempted sack, as it happened so fast and she jumped up so quickly. After the field goal, their team was on the board 7-0.

The Badgers caught the kickoff and made it almost halfway down the field before being stopped. During their first down, Lilly ended up snatching their quarterback’s pass out of the air. Running it back, she weaved around the Badgers defense, for a quick touchdown making the score 13-0, as her team’s kicker ended up missing the extra point from all the excitement.

For the rest of the game, Lilly encouraged her whole team and set on the bench for a lot of it, letting her “brothers“ play the game they loved and just stepping in when needed. She had really rallied her squad and demoralized the Badgers with a 13-0 score after only 50 seconds of game time off the clock during the first quarter, and they steamrolled through the rest of the game with a final score of 83-41.

Her team ran to the locker rooms after the game, ecstatic over the win. The coaches congratulated them on a great game and said they expected many more in the future. Everyone was cheering and patting each other on the back.

After those first two touchdowns, Lilly had kept herself pretty low key during her time on the field, doing her best to make her teammates look good, so all the guys were jazzed up and feeling cocky; This made Lilly happy; she was loving football and her new team brothers.

The guys were very respectful as they all showered together; although they still couldn’t help themselves and stared at Lilly’s astounding naked body. She hammed it up for them dropping her soap several times and bending over to pick it up.

Laughing and joking as they got done showering, they watched Lilly slip back into her signature miniskirt with no panties and a tight belly shirt. Some guys sighed as she pulled the shirt down over her perfectly formed puffy breast. She smiled back at them, “Hey, you can see them again soon. We have lots of practices, nine more regular games this season and don’t forget we ARE going to state this year.” She held up her fist as the squad cheered and finished getting dressed.

Lilly went around as her teammates put their clothes on. Hugging each of them, she spent time singling out plays she’d watched them do during the game. They were all stoked, as Lilly talked each of the players up for their contributions, giving play-by-play reconstructions from her memory of them in the game. The coach ended up putting everyone out on the field before the game was over, and Lilly had generous words for all.

On the bus ride back to their hometown, Lilly was feeling frisky, and ended up straddling Richard Donaldson in the back of the dark bus. Looking like she was sleeping on his chest while hugging him, she felt his huge penis getting hard, as she squirmed on his lap and reached down to stroke it, whispering in his ear, “Umm, Richard, are you sure this monster will fit in Becky? I probably should test it again for safety.” She expertly fished his massively hard dick out of his fly with one hand, and before he knew what was happening, had it stuffed inside her velvety slick baby tunnel and entirely up into her cervix.

Richard sucked in air between his teeth, and whispered back in her ear, “Shit, Lilly, be careful. I didn’t get a chance to masturbate this morning, and I’m on a hair trigger. Seeing you naked in the shower tonight didn’t help. I have a major case of blue balls.” Calming himself by closing his eyes, he continued, “Are you on birth control yet? Doesn’t it take a while to become effective? I don’t think the load I have saved up would be very safe for you.”

Lilly got close to his ear, licked it and gave it a little nibble, whispering, “I’m still too young to be on birth control, besides my period was almost two weeks ago. I think I read on the internet that it’s a safe time as long as we’re careful.” She started massaging his penis with her otherworldly cervix muscles, and proceeded to suck on his ear again. This sent him over the edge; he gritted his teeth to hold back a roar of pleasure he wanted to vocalize, and shot glob after glob of hot cum from his massive balls into the tiny girl impaled on his lap.

Finally, his torrent of cum slowed down to a dribble. It was dark in the back of the bus, but upon opening his eyes, he could make out the blue orbs of the angel peering back at him on his lap. He swore they almost were glowing, but figured he must be seeing things. She kissed him lightly on his lips, then whispered in his ear, “Richard, did you just cum a little bit in my pee-pee hole? I sure hope that was good information I read on the Internet.” She proceeded to nibble on his ear again as he groaned and spewed a few more squirts into her unprotected womb.

Entirely spent, he relaxed and felt his softening member pop free from Lilly’s cervix, but still stayed mostly up inside her. She kissed him on the nose and whispered in his ear, “Yep, you’re Becky approved by me. Go forth and conquer that fair maiden.” She giggled and leaned back to look at him.

He stared at her and smiled, “Lilly, you are crazy, but I think I like your crazy!”

Reaching under her skirt, she put his withered cock back into his shorts, then stretched her arms up in an exaggerated motion. Yawning like after waking up from a nap, she spoke in a voice others around her could hear, “Ahh, man, Richard. I think I must have fallen asleep on you there for a while. Thanks for holding me for a bit. You’re a really good guy.”

One of the cheerleaders sitting in a seat across the aisle heard her and responded, “Yeah, Richard has completely changed this week. I, along with a few other girls, would totally be hitting on him now - if we hadn’t heard he was starting to date, Becky Sanchez.”

Lilly got off his lap and sat beside him, “You hear that Rich, sounds like you have a few admirers. Becky better watch out.” She leaned in and tickled him, causing him to laugh and bat away her hands.

A blue minivan passed by the bus on the expressway back to their school. The driver wasn’t speeding too bad, just driving in the fast lane to get back home at a decent hour. It drove on by and also passed several more cars that were in the right lane with Lilly’s bus.

About a quarter mile after passing, the driver turned her signal light on, and was starting to change lanes, when the front right tire blew out. This caused the vehicle to turn sharply, and her overcorrection and high speed combined to flip up the minivan over and over, before skidding down the expressway on its side.

Cars behind her attempted to swerve, but two ended up plowing into each other and her overturned vehicle, blocking the road to traffic. Others were more fortunate, including the bus carrying Lilly and her classmates, as they stopped in plenty of time to avoid the three-car pileup.

A lot of the teenagers on the bus screamed out, and Lilly ran to the front. Looking out at the carnage, she grabbed her phone and dialed 911, “Hello, operator. There has been a three-car accident on the Bob Zimmerman expressway, in the westbound lane between mile marker 23 and 24. Traffic is at a complete stop. One vehicle has rolled multiple times, with the other two impacting it, and both of those sustaining heavy damage as well.”

The operator was keying in the information quickly and started dispatching emergency personnel to the scene. She asked Lilly a few more questions and told her to stay on the line, to continue letting her know what was going on, until the crews got there - they were about 12 minutes away.

Lilly was worried about the accident victims. She had read several books on first aid and trauma medicine, and this looked bad. She also thought she saw some smoke starting to come up from the wreck, and didn’t believe they could wait for the rescue personnel to get there.

Speaking in a commanding voice, she looked at the wide-eyed students and staff that were still freaking out, “Everyone, please calm down and listen to me.“ After a few moments, the bus had quieted down significantly, and she continued, “Okay, I need the trainers and the team doctor to get some blankets and medical supplies from storage and wait outside in front of the bus. Everyone else, please stay here and relax. Everything will be okay.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.