Working With What We Have
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly carried her bag of football equipment through the hallways, then out to the coach’s offices and locker rooms by the field.

Coach Matthews saw her as she walked into his office, “Hey, Lilly, I see from your new ID badge, that Mr. Rice didn’t waste any time making you a teacher’s aide. I thought you were just joking yesterday when you looked through the rule and playbook so quick. But, what you did today, being able to recall random pages from that book in Mr. Rice’s office, was incredible.”

Lilly blushed, “Thanks, Coach. I’m so happy Mr. Rice gave me this opportunity.”

Putting his hand up, he scratched the back of his head, “I still can’t believe someone as small as you are, was able to play with the varsity team yesterday. And you didn’t just play, you kicked our asses.” He chuckled, then continued, “Are you still comfortable with being on the team? Any second thoughts?”

Shaking her head and smiling, Lilly said, “Nope, no second thoughts at all. I’m ready to play if you still want me on the team.”

Getting up out of his chair, Coach Matthews walked over and stuck out his hand, “We’d be crazy not to let you join. Welcome to high school football!”

Lilly got up and shook his hand, then pulled him into a hug, “Thanks, Coach. Just so you know, it may not be very manly, but I’m a girl and like hugs. I actually put a clause in my waiver that specifically says hugging me is allowed.” Lilly hugged tighter and smiled up at him.

He gave in, giving her a squeeze back, “Well, I wouldn’t want to break your rules. I guess I’ll just have to get used to the horrible burden of hugging a tiny, beautiful girl.”

Lilly leaned her head back from him, looked up and batted her eyes, “You think I’m beautiful?”

Coach Matthews gently flicked her on her forehead, “You know darn well you’re beautiful, you little minx. I saw you with the team yesterday and heard you with the boys in the locker room after practice. You had them eating out of the palm of your hand. They were chanting your name at one point. I swear you could probably tell them to jump off a cliff, and they’d all do it.”

Lilly leaned her head against him, “Jumping off a cliff sounds messy. I think we’ll just all play football instead.” She giggled.

He patted her back, chuckled and said, “Okay then, glad we got that settled.” Stepping back, he looked at her, “Speaking of that, are you ready for our first game tonight?” He walked back around to his chair as he continued, “The buses leave at 4:30. It takes about an hour to get there. The Badgers have been kicking our butts for years. With you on the team, we might actually have a chance against them.”

Lilly sat back in her chair, “I didn’t know I would be allowed to play this soon. Wow! I need to let my mom know, but I’m excited and ready to go!”

They both talked a while longer about where to meet up for the buses, and what she needed to do. Lilly called her mom and okayed it with her, then told Coach goodbye and walked back to class.

She visited with each of her teachers and offered to help in all the subjects they taught throughout their day. They’d all talked with Mr. Rice and already knew Lilly could memorize books quickly, so she was given access to the teacher’s edition textbooks of all the classes each of them taught.

Lilly flipped through the stacks of books in a matter of minutes. She demonstrated what she could do by grading worksheets, tests, and papers the teachers had not got around to doing yet. Lilly was able to speed through, checking and grading papers, finishing a page every few seconds. The teachers were astonished, watching the pen she was using almost blur as she marked them.

Lilly gave all the teachers her email address and cell number, so they could easily contact her. She offered to tutor any students that required help in their classes, and said to let her know if they needed anything else done. Before it was even time for lunch, Lilly had caught up all her teachers on their paper grading backlog, and had also set up a schedule for tutoring students.

Arriving at the cafeteria, she was surrounded by cheerleaders curious to hear if she really was on the football team. When they found a table to sit and eat, Lilly walked around going from girl to girl as she chatted, keeping an arm around or a hand on at least one of them as she talked.

About halfway through lunch, Lilly finally stepped away from the cheerleader’s table. Walking around the rest of the lunchroom, she said hi to everyone she knew, including the football players and people from her classes.

She saved the best for last. Smiling mischievously, she walked up behind Todd, the teammate who had dropped her off at her house and cum inside of her several times yesterday. He was sitting next to his girlfriend, and Lilly walked up behind them, “Hey, Todd. Is this your girlfriend, Rainey? You weren’t kidding, she is so beautiful.”

They both turned their heads to look at her, and Todd gave Lilly a bit of a stink eye, then smiled, “She sure is ... Rainey, meet Lilly. She joined the football team yesterday, and we all think of her as our little sister. Wait till you see her play, though, you will not believe what she can do.”

Lilly walked up behind Rainey and wrapped her in a hug, putting her arms under Rainey’s boobs. Leaning her small body against her back, Lilly put her chin on Rainey’s shoulder, “It is beautiful to meet you, Rainey. You are so gorgeous and such a nice person. I’m elated Todd has someone as lovely as you for a girlfriend. I love meeting beautiful and friendly people like you.” She gave Rainey a kiss on the cheek.

Rainey placed her hands over Lilly’s arms on her stomach, and leaned her head against Lilly’s, “Wow, Lilly, It’s nice to meet you too. You are such a cutie. Please, sit down with us for a while.”

Lilly pulled away from Rainey’s neck, looked at Todd and waggled her eyebrows, while mouthing the word, “Voodoo!“ Then she squeezed in next to Rainey on the bench seat and put her arms around her, leaning fondly against her. Todd put his hand on his forehead, closed his eyes and shook his head.

Snuggling close to Rainey, Lilly looked into her eyes, “You are so nice, Rainey. I can see why Todd loves you so much. You are a very loving and kind person.”

Rainey pulled Lilly close and squeezed her tightly, “Oh, Lilly, you a such a darling. No wonder the team thinks of you as their little sister. I’ve always wanted a sister, you should go out with Todd and me sometime. I bet we’d have fun!”

Lilly rubbed Rainey’s back softly, “I love having fun, Rainey. Thank you very much for thinking of me, and being so kind.”

They talked until lunch was over. During that time, Rainey made a date for the three of them to go to a movie this Saturday. Lilly exchanged numbers, then hugged them both, before waving and heading off to her next class.

As Lilly was walking down the hall, her phone vibrated with a text message...

Todd: “You actually got my girlfriend to ask you out on a date with us?”

Lilly: “She asked me. I didn’t do anything. ;-)”

Todd: “You are crazy. :-)”

Lilly: “Come on, it will be fun!”

Todd: “I don’t doubt that. I just hope I can survive your idea of fun.”

Lilly: “Leave it all to me. Fun times are guaranteed! ;-) See you on the bus for the game big brother!”

Towards the end of 6th period, Lilly got a text message from Mr. Rice, saying her waiver had been approved by the lawyers. The attorneys said it was the most iron-clad document they’d ever seen, and even planned to use parts of it on other school eligibility forms.

Finishing up her school day, Lilly tutored a few students in the library, and told them to have a great weekend as the final bell of the day rang.

Lilly walked out of the school towards the student parking lot. She had over an hour before she had to get on the bus for the game. Looking around, she saw Bo Williams in his car with a full load of other guys. Running up as he was fixing to back out, she stepped up to the rolled down driver’s window, “Hey teammate! What are you guys going to do before the game?”

Bo stopped his car, put it in park and said, “Not much. We were going to drive around a bit before it was time to go.”

Lilly looked into the car and saw it was full of black guys. She put on a sad pout, “It’s a shame there isn’t any room for me in there. I’m going to be stuck at school, all bored and alone.”

Tiny Smith was sitting in the back between two other guys, and kidded her by saying, “I have something hard in my lap you can sit and ride on, Lilly.” He and the other guys chuckled.

Lilly recognized the two other guys in the back, from the school yearbook. She smiled as she walked up to the back door and pulled it open. Climbing into Bo’s car with its darkly tinted windows, she straddled the first guy and closed the door. Kissing him on the lips, she used a bit of tongue, then pulled away and said, “Hello, Rob Daniels, I’m Lilly. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Climbing over Tiny she placed herself on the other guy’s lap, who was sitting against the other door. Pulling him into a kiss, she said, “Hi, Billy Jackson. I’m, Lilly, and it’s a pleasure to meet you too.” Reaching up to the front passenger seat, she ran her hand through the hair and along the neck of the guy looking back at her, “I already know you from the team Barry, but it is very nice to see you again. You too, Bo.” She touched Bo’s cheek.

She finally looked over at Tiny, and while moving his direction said, “Tiny, were you being a naughty boy and teasing me?” She reached down, and ran her hand along the leg of his pants feeling his 12-inch cock, “Ohhh! You weren’t teasing. Is this big thing for little ol’ me? Let me see it, Tiny.”

Tiny unzipped his pants and worked his cock and balls out through his underwear flap and zipper. It stood proudly, and Lilly licked her lips, “Wow, Tiny. I don’t want to be any trouble or get in the way. Are you sure it’s okay for me to ride with you guys on your lap?”

He shook his head, “You’re no bother at all, Lilly. Climb on up here and get comfy.”

She licked the tip of his penis and sucked on it a few seconds, then looked up, “Oh, drat. I’ve still not talked to my mom about getting on birth control, and don’t have any condoms.”

She stroked his dick a few times, “Darn it. I sure don’t want you to feel bad. You were so nice offering your lap to me. We’ll just have to be extra careful, like the other day.” Lilly climbed onto Tiny, and lowered herself down onto his hard penis, “Mmmm... Tiny, your lap is super comfy, and you are such a gentleman to give me something to sit on.” She kissed Tiny intensely and started riding up and down his shaft. Bo pulled the car out of the school parking lot, as the other guys astonishingly watched Tiny’s colossal dong disappear into Lilly’s small snatch.

Bo quickly drove to his house, occasionally looking back via the rearview mirror, to see Lilly bouncing on Tiny’s massive black cock. After a few minutes Lilly was starting to pant and moan, and Tiny said through gritted teeth, “Ahh ... I’m fixing to cum.”

Lilly sucked on his neck, “Oh Tiny, it feels so good. Don’t pull out yet, a little bit of cum will be okay.”

Tiny held off a minute or so longer and then grunted as he pushed his cock deeper into Lilly, unloading spurt after spurt of his gooey spunk into her. Lilly arched her head back and let out a little scream, contracting her cervix muscles and milking more jizz out of his balls, before collapsing against him, pretending to pass out.

Rob said, “Damn Tiny, did you just bust a nut in that little white girl?”

Tiny smiled, “Shit yeah! I must have cum a quart inside her. I can’t believe how deeply buried my root is right now.”

Billy jokingly exclaimed, “You didn’t kill her with your big dick did you, Tiny?”

Tiny stroked Lilly’s hair as he hugged her close, and chuckled, “Nah. I think she just passed out. I’ll carry her into Bo’s and lay her on a bed. You guys need to ride this little white slut. Lilly is amazing!

Pulling up to Bo’s house, they got out of the car. Tiny carried Lilly against his body, with his cock still stuffed inside her through the zippered opening of his pants. The miniskirt she wore covered their union, as he held her against himself and went through the door, then lay her down on a bed.

Tiny placed her on the edge of it, and raised her skirt up. Backing up slowly, the guys all watched as his semi-hard cock slid out of her cunt, along with a small oozing stream of sperm.

Bo unzipped his pants, and whipped out his throbbing penis, “Damn Tiny, that’s one well-used pussy. I need some of that too.”

He started guiding his cock into her, when Rob cautioned, “Man, you want a condom? I actually have a couple in my wallet. You heard her say she ain’t on no protection.”

“Nah. She said a little cum would be okay. Hell, with all the baby batter Tiny already pumped into her, a few more doses ain’t gonna matter.” He lifted her butt off the bed and started fucking, his balls slapped against her as he drilled deeply. Lilly was enjoying herself, and used her internal muscles to quickly bring him to a boil. After less than a minute he pushed himself in one last time, and his butt muscles clenched as his balls unloaded their contents inside her.

Bo slid out and was replaced by Barry, who pushed into her sloppy cunt, and remarked, “Damn, I thought Lilly was incredible on the field yesterday at practice, but her pussy feels absolutely unbelievable!” It wasn’t long before Lilly’s magic snatch milked his load into its depths, and he pulled out for Rob to take his place.

Barry backed away from Lilly, and was about to put his sticky dick back in his pants, when he noticed Bo and Tiny still had their slippery cocks hanging out. He asked, “You guys going to give her a go again? Man, that little slut’s pussy is phenomenal!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.