Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 13

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

UPS delivered several boxes to my house this morning from a Phoenix-based product development company. Inside were a couple of dozen items that needed catalog and website pictures made. They’d emailed me earlier in the week with descriptions and specifications, so I’d already laid out the text for the site. Today I just needed to get all the pieces photographed and added to it.

While unboxing the items in the studio, my mind wandered, and I thought about my two favorite girls. Lilly said she was planning to try out for cheerleading this afternoon. I hoped she got on the team. She was very excited about it, and I was proud of her. She seems to get more incredible every day.

Thinking about my daughter, Emily, made my cock start to stiffen. Our new sexual relationship status is unbelievable by itself, but having her, Lilly, and I together is mind-blowing.

Shaking my head to wake up from my daydreaming, I got to work setting up the products and started taking pictures. It took a couple of hours, as I had to do multiple angles of each item, along with some lighting re-arrangement on some, to get them just right.

I took the SD card full of pictures up to my bedroom office when I got done, then worked on editing the images and completing the site updates. I was close to being finished when I heard the front door open, and Emily announce, “Daddy, I’m home!”

Happy to hear her voice, I pushed back from my desk and said, “I’m in the office, Honey. How was your day at school?” I stood up and was stretching when she walked in the room.

She ran over and hugged me, and I picked her up. She said, “It was great! I love it so much more than that all-girls school mom made me go to.”

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, “That’s awesome, honey. I love you, and want you to be happy.” I kissed her again, and she started kissing me back seductively and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Walking over to the bed, I lay us down on our sides while we continued to make out. After a few minutes, she rolled over on top of me. I started kissing and licking her neck, and my hands were squeezing and massaging her butt through her thin cotton baby blue shorts. Sliding my hands up, I slipped them under her elastic waistband. Pushing her shorts slowly down, I discovered she wasn’t wearing any panties.

My fingers found a wet snatch, and I ran them through her slippery goodness. Once they were thoroughly damp, I worked one inside her and started exploring her depths. She began moaning and humping my hand, then she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Pulling it up and off over her head, she exposed her bare-breasted chest.

Her dark nipples were rock hard, and I leaned up and licked on one of them, then said, “I love your new choice of undergarments. You are one sexy girl.” Then I sucked hard on her nipple and flicked it with my tongue, while continuing to use my finger on her cunny.

Moaning a bit, she responded, “Thanks, Daddy. Lilly said you would like me like this. It’s very naughty.”

Soon she started shuddering, and I lifted my head and gave her a deep kiss, as she screamed into my mouth and came; then lay contentedly on me while I caressed her back and soft ass cheeks.

She smiled, then rolled off of me onto the bed and pulled her shorts off, tossing them on the floor. Unbuckling my pants, she took them, along with my underwear off, exposing my hard cock. Climbing back on top of me, she slithered up and gave me a deep kiss and then said, “Daddy, I want to feel it inside me again.”

Sliding herself back down, she lined her dripping pussy up with my cock. Lowering herself onto me, she said, “Oh, that feels gooood!“ She started building up a rhythm as she looked into my eyes. I reached up and grabbed her hard nipples between my thumbs and fingers, squeezing and rubbing on them gently. Her head went back, and she moaned, as she continued to ride my cock.

Enjoying her pussy as she slipped up and down my shaft, I matched her thrust, and it wasn’t long before I tensed up, and started spewing cum inside her. Upon feeling my cock spasm and blast my seed into her, she had a massive orgasm and collapsed onto me. Her cunt continued to milk my member with little orgasm aftershocks, as we lay relaxed together on the bed.

After a few minutes I heard her let out a happy sigh, and she said, “That was amazing. Why’d we never do this before I moved down here? I love having you inside me, and when you fill me up with your creamy stuff, it feels incredible.”

I kissed her on the head, “I guess up until you moved down here we just never got the chance. Your mom is pretty prudish and would surely not approve of anything fun like we’re doing.”

She slid up and started kissing me, leaving a little trail of semen on my stomach, as it drooled out of her sloppy snatch. After a lovely kiss, she said, “Girls should be allowed to have fun with their daddies. Feeling you inside, filling me up with your cream is the best! Thanks for taking care of Lilly too, I know she doesn’t have a dad. Being with you and her the last few days has been amazing. It feels like a dream sometimes. I love you both!” She hugged me tightly.

Hugging her back, I said, “I love you too, Pumpkin. You and Lilly are the best things to ever happen in my life, and I hope we always have fun and enjoy each other.” I pulled a cover over us to keep her warm, as she lay on top of me and we enjoyed each other’s company. She talked about things going on at school, and I told her about the work I was doing.

We finally decided it was time to get up. I threw the covers off, then moved around putting my legs off over the edge of the bed. Sliding her down off of me, I stood her on the floor between my legs and admired her. She hugged me, then backed up and said, “I can feel some of your cream running out. Should I go get cleaned up?”

I ran my fingers through her sloppy snatch, gathering a big blob of gooey white cum onto it and said, “You look extra sexy with it trickling out of you like that. Lilly, says she loves the taste of it. Here, see what you think.”

She put her lips around my fingers and sucked them, “Mmm, Lilly is right, it tastes great! Thanks, Daddy!” Looking at my hardening cock, she asked, “Do you have any more you can put in me?”

I swear I’ve had more cum than usual since I started having sex with Lilly. Getting up off the bed, I said, “Sure thing, Pumpkin. Lean on the bed with your butt up, and I’ll fill you up again.”

Her face beamed with a smile as she got into position, “Goody! Thanks, Daddy!”

Stepping up to her, I slid into her messy snatch and started fucking her from behind. Reaching around, I rubbed her clit while continuing to pound into her cunt. Before too long I seized up and slammed into her depths, spewing another load deep inside her.

She squealed and had another small orgasm. Her pussy felt spectacular as it massaged my cock greedily for more cum.

Looking back at me, she said, “Thanks, Daddy! I wish we could do this all the time!”

I smiled at her, and said, “We can do this whenever you want, Honey. In fact, why don’t you start sleeping with me? We can cuddle, and I can keep you full of cream all night long.”

She turned around and hugged me tightly, “Really? That sounds wonderful! Thanks, Daddy.”

Hugging her back, I said, “You are very welcome, Pumpkin. Also, don’t worry about wearing clothes around the house if you don’t want to. Lilly and I find it very relaxing and freeing to walk around nude.”

She broke the hug and said, “Cool!! That sounds like fun!”

I removed my shirt to match my daughter’s nakedness, and we went to the kitchen to get a drink and make supper. We kept touching each other and hugging while we prepared our meal.

After eating, I cleaned up the dishes while she got out her homework and worked at the table. I got everything cleaned up and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Walking over to Emily, I kissed her on top of the head, “Love you, Pumpkin. I’m gonna go veg out in front of the TV.” She said she would see me when she got done, and I went and sat on the couch.

A little while later, my daughter came into the living room. Some cum was still trickling down her inner thighs. I said, “You look beautiful, Honey. Sit on my lap and watch some television with me. How was homework?”

She ran over and climbed into my lap and leaned back against my chest, “Homework was easy. I had quite a bit to do to get caught up, but it went pretty quickly.”

I put my hands on her stomach and started caressing her tummy while we watched Gilligan’s Island. Before long my hands wandered up to her chest, and I softly pinched her nipples. Feeling her squirm a bit, she reached down to my hardening cock, and moved it to the opening of her juicy cunt. It slid easily inside her, and she said, “This is the best way to watch TV with my Daddy.”

My cock gave her a few involuntary twitches, and I replied, “It sure is, Pumpkin. This is my favorite way to watch TV too.” I kissed her on top of her head and rubbed her tummy as we slowly fucked on the couch while watching television.


Lilly and Todd arrived at the sports superstore with plenty of time to spare. Lilly held his hand as they went through the door and walked up to the service desk. Seeing the manager’s name tag, Lilly smiled, and said, “Hello Mary. I’m Lilly Williams. This is my big brother Todd. I think you should have a football uniform order ready for me to pick up.”

“Oh yes, Lilly. I have everything back here waiting. You’re gonna look so adorable in this football gear! Are you going to be a mascot for the team?”

Lilly giggled, “Something like that, Mary. I’ll be jumping in to help them from time to time. Thanks for getting all this ready for me on such short notice.”

“You are very welcome, Lilly. Coach Silvers gave me your sizes, and we pieced together something to fit you. He said to get you geared up with the best helmet and pads. We love the local football team and do everything we can to help.”

Lilly smiled, and put her arm up over the counter to shake hands, “Thank you very much, Mary. It’s nice to have such excellent service from such a beautiful person.”

As they shook, Lilly placed her other hand on top of Mary’s, and asked, “Would it be okay if I came back and gave you a hug?”

“Lilly, you are so cute. Sure! Come on back here.”

Lilly ran around the counter and embraced her. With her head laying on Mary’s soft breast, she said, “Thanks, Mary. I think the exceptional service and friendship you provide me deserved a snuggle. Thank you for taking such good care of me and being a wonderful person.”

“You are so very welcome, Lilly. You have made my week -- no my year. It’s nice to be appreciated.”

Lilly hugged her harder, “You deserve it, Mary. Thanks for being so good to me.” Pulling away from the hug a bit, Lilly let her hands slide down and rest on Mary’s butt, then while looking up at her said, “I guess I should stop pestering you, so you can get back to your job.”

“You’re no bother at all Lilly. Here, let’s ring your items up together. Heck, for being such a sweety, I’m going to give you 75% off on your gear. What is the good of being a manager if you can’t give your friends discounts!” She laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.