Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 12

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Today, Lilly woke up a little after 4 AM all excited. The cheerleaders had a long practice session this afternoon, and Lilly was invited to audition for the team.

After getting showered and dressed for the day, she went down to the kitchen. Lilly was trying out more breakfast recipes, and this morning was making a bacon & egg casserole along with blueberry muffins.

She got the ingredients cooked up and the batter made, then everything went into the ovens to bake. Lilly was glad they had a double oven unit, with separate temperatures and timers, so she could bake everything at once.

While waiting, she got on the computer in the living room and researched cheerleading, gymnastics, and dance routines. She also looked at some information on football, to better understand the game she would be cheering. She was absorbing knowledge as fast as she could click and scroll.

The muffins came out of the oven first. 20 minutes later the main dish was done. Lilly had just taken out the casserole and set it on the stove to cool when she heard her mom coming down the stairs.

Her mom sniffed the air, and said, “Mmmm. Something sure smells good!”

Lilly walked over, and hugged her mom, “Thanks! I can make us something different every morning. Today I whipped up a delicious breakfast casserole, and used some frozen blueberries to make muffins.”

“Well, it looks and smells incredible! There is so much food here why don’t you take some of it over to Mr. Howard’s? I’m sure Mike and Emily would love some of this for breakfast.”

Lilly looked a little bashful, “Yeah, I may have gone a little overboard cooking. That sounds like a great idea. Hey, I’ll be cooking breakfast every morning anyway, I may as well cook enough for all of us. I bet Mr. Howard would pitch in money for ingredients, as I don’t think he is much of a cook.” Lilly laughed.

Her mom giggled and was dishing out a big piece of the casserole, “I’m sure Mike and Emily would love that. I’ll grab some and eat right now; then I’ll go ahead and have a shower. Take the rest over to them, and talk to Mike about your breakfast idea. I’ll see you in a little while.”

Lilly used a big pot holder to grab the casserole. The muffin pan had already cooled enough to carry. She went over to Mr. Howard’s house and went in the back door. Sitting the food on the table, she heard moaning, along with the shower running, then a little squeal and a long sigh.

She walked into the bathroom, and said, “Good morning you guys, I brought breakfast over.” She grabbed a towel off the hanger and held it up in front of herself.

Emily looked out through the curtains. Seeing the towel, she hopped out and came over to Lilly. Wrapping her up in the towel, Lilly pulled her into a hug and gave her a scorching kiss.

Lilly finally broke the smooch and said, “Good morning, Emily. It sounded like Mr. Howard was making your morning especially good in the shower.”

Emily giggled, “Daddy sure knows how to make showers extra fun! He was rubbing my clitty, and it felt really good. I’m so happy I got to move here with him, and I love having you in my life now too.” Emily kissed Lilly again, then said, “Mmmm. Something smells good! I’m hungry. Help Daddy dry off; I’m going to get something to eat.” Tucking the towel in securely, Emily went off to the kitchen.

I had a major boner after bringing my daughter to orgasm in the shower again. Hearing Lilly had brought us breakfast was a pleasant surprise. I heard them talk and kiss, and then my daughter left to get something to eat.

Sticking her head in the curtain, Lilly saw my hard predicament, “Do you want some quick help with that?” She pulled the curtain back further, then leaned over the bathroom counter. Her miniskirt rose up and exposed her young hairless slit to me. It wasn’t puffy and sloppy like it was last night, but looked slick and inviting.

I stepped out of the shower, leaving it running and pushed my rock hard penis into Lilly’s slippery snatch. I was already close to coming from fingering my daughter in the shower earlier, so after a few strokes, my balls started to tighten up. Pushing my cock into Lilly as far as it would go, I spasmed, feeling ecstatic relief as my balls emptied inside of Lilly’s womb with spurt after spurt of my baby batter.

Lilly purred and looked back at me, “Thanks for letting me help, Mr. Howard.” She pushed me back, and my cock popped out of her with a slurping noise. Then she turned around, kissed me and said, “I love you! Finish taking your shower. Emily and I will see you in a few minutes in the kitchen.”

I said, “I love you too, Lilly. Thanks for being such a good little girl. See you guys soon.” I stepped back into the shower to clean up, and Lilly went out the bathroom door.

Walking into the kitchen, Lilly saw Emily was in a chair at the table, chowing down on the casserole. Stepping up behind her, Lilly bent down and nuzzled and kissed Emily’s neck. Then she reached her hand down and put it under Emily’s towel and ran it through her slit, feeling its slipperiness, she whispered in Emily’s ear, “Your Daddy sure is a great guy. We’re lucky girls!”

Emily moaned a little from Lilly’s touch, “I know ... I love both of you so much.” Lilly kissed her on top of the head and then sit in the chair beside her. After sitting down, Lilly reached her hand under the table and ran her fingers through her own gooey slit, relishing in the feeling.

Emily was truly enjoying the food, and said, “This breakfast is fantastic, Lilly. Aren’t you going to eat anything?” She took another bite while she waited for a reply, not looking at Lilly.

Lilly had scooped up most of the cum leaking out of her pussy and brought it up to her mouth. She sucked the blob off her fingers, then replied, “I’m pretty satisfied right now. I haven’t eaten much food lately, but always seem to stay full.”

Finishing my shower, I walked out with a towel around me and joined the girls in the kitchen. Lilly told me about her proposal to make breakfast every day. After taking a bite, I readily agreed and offered to pay whatever amount needed to keep her in supplies. I told her it was the best-tasting breakfast I’d ever had (it really was amazing) and thanked her for providing us with her fabulous food.

Lilly smiled at my praise. Getting up from her chair, she kissed me, then kissed Emily. Telling us she’d better get back to her mom, and wishing us a good morning, she went out the door.

Walking back to her house, Lilly saw her mom drinking coffee at the kitchen table, and exclaimed, “They loved the food! Mr. Howard said he would pitch in whatever he needed to help pay for the ingredients.”

“That’s great honey. Did you eat while you were over there?”

“Yep, mom. Mr. Howard gave me a nice sized serving. It filled me up, and I feel fantastic.”

She talked to her mom a little while longer, and Lilly reminded her about the cheerleading practice that afternoon. Finally, it was time to catch the bus and Lilly went out front and joined Emily on the ride to school.

The day flew by for Lilly. In science class, she had fun talking with Bo while they worked on another project together. She found out Bo had football practice after school, and told him she’d see him there, as the cheerleading practice was happening on the sidelines.

Arriving on the football field with some of the other girls from the squad, she saw the players were gathered around the coaches. A few footballs were lying along the sidelines where Lilly had walked up. Lilly grinned at the girls she arrived with, and said, “I’ve always wanted to do this.”

Lilly had come on the field at about the 30-yard line. Picking up a football, she saw Bo about 20 yards away, and she yelled out to him, “Hey, Bo, GO LONG!”

Bo heard Lilly yell at him and saw her with a football. Thinking it would be funny, he took off down the field towards the goal line and stopped about 50 yards away from her. Lilly launched a perfect bullet spiral his way. Catching it effortlessly, he was smiling.

Picking up another football, she yelled again, “Bo, GO LONGER!

He took off again and made it to the goal line and turned to see a ball heading directly at him from 70 yards away. After catching the pass, he spiked the ball and did a little dance. Lilly laughed at him and saw the other football players looking at her.

She knew all of their names already from the yearbook she’d memorized, and said, “What? Do you guys feel left out?” She laughed, then picked up a football in each hand and yelled, “Tony, GO LONG! Brady, GO LONG.”

Watching them head down the field, she waited till they got close to the end zone, and launched a ball with her right hand first, then a couple of seconds later threw the one in her left.

Brady reached the line first, and turned to see a ball coming right at him, grabbing it out of the air. Tony was at the goal two seconds later and easily caught the one thrown to him as well.

Both of the guys did their own version of the touchdown dance. Lilly laughed at them, as she walked out onto the field a little further, speaking to the rest of the team watching her, “Sorry guys, unless someone can pass me another ball, I’m all out of ammunition.”

A few of them picked up balls, and started throwing them at Lilly. She scooped the three balls out of the air one after another. Sitting each down as she caught it, she kept the last one in her hand, and said, “Okay, I’m all loaded up again. You guys TAKE OFF!

They started running, and weren’t as fast as the other two, and were pretty staggered, so Lilly only threw one hand at a time. Picking up a ball off the ground between each throw, she still hit each guy as they crossed the goal line about 70 yards away from her.

The rest of the team and the coaches were walking over to Lilly, so she walked towards them as well. The head coach asked as they were heading her way, “Who the hell is that girl?”

Richard Donaldson and Tiny Smith exclaimed at the same time, “That’s Lilly!” Then they both laughed, and said, “Jinx!”

Arriving at the group, Lilly stuck out a hand and walked up to the head coach, “Hello, Coach Matthews, I’m Lilly Williams. Sorry I disturbed your practice.”

Shaking her hand back, he replied, “No problem at all, Lilly. Where did you learn to throw like that? How far can you throw?”

Lilly grinned, “I’ve found out recently that I’m just naturally good at things. I don’t know how far I can throw, never tested that.”

The coach was scratching his chin, “Hmmm ... Do you know much about football, Lilly.”

“Just the basics. I do have a great memory and am a fast learner. If you have a book I can read, it won’t take me long to understand it better.”

Coach Matthews pointed a thumb over his shoulder, “We were going over some rule changes with the team when you interrupted us earlier.” He grinned, then said, “Coach Silvers, let Lilly see that NFHS Football Rules Book.”

Coach Silvers handed her the book, and Lilly flipped through the pages as Coach Matthews continued talking, “Are you a good runner, Lilly? You look pretty athletic. Also, have you had your physical?”

Still thumbing quickly through the pages, she replied, “ Yep, I got my medical certificate from the school nurse today, along with insurance requirements. They were a prerequisite for cheerleading. I’ve never tested my speed; it would be fun to find out. I like challenges!”

Coach Matthews responded, “Well, I like your attitude. You may be tiny, but you sure have lot’s of spunk inside ya!”

Lilly smiled while finishing up the book, “You got that right Coach! Here you go, I’m all done.”

Taking it slowly from Lilly’s hand, he said, “You already read the whole thing?”

“Yeah, it was only 93 pages of information not counting the fluff and ads at the back. If I can see your football playbook for a bit, I should be somewhat up to speed on how you play the team. It looks like it will be a fun game. I like games!”

Coach Matthews said, “You do, do ya. Well, why don’t you run down to that goal, then turn around and run to the other one? After that, you can run back to us here.”

Lilly said, “OK!“ Taking off like a shot, she ran down to the goal, then flew by them on the way to the other end. Running back to them, she had covered the whole 150 yards in about 16 seconds. Standing back in front of the team, she wasn’t even breathing hard.

Tiny burst out, “Holy shit, Lilly!” Then covered up his mouth, mumbling, “Sorry.”

Coach Matthews laughed, “Holy shit indeed, Tiny. Wow, Lilly, that was fast.”

Lilly smiled, “Not really, the fastest human speed according to the Guinness Book of World Records is 27.8 m.p.h. Based on the distance I was traveling, I kept my speed under 20 m.p.h., as I figured that would be a more normal speed to achieve. Sorry Coach, I hope that was fast enough. I can run faster if you want.” Lilly looked at the ground sadly.

The coach looked back at the rest of the team with his eyebrows up, then turned back to Lilly. He patted her on the shoulder and chuckled, “No-No, don’t feel bad. I, uhh, think even running 19 m.p.h. is pretty respectable.”

The rest of the team smiled, and one guy said, “Hell YEAH it is!” Then everybody started laughing.

Lilly cheered up and smiled, “Thanks, guys. Hey, Coach Silvers, let me take a look at that playbook and see what you guys are doing.” She walked over to him. Coach Silvers looked at the head coach and saw him nod.

The group watched mesmerized as she flipped through the playbook. In less than a minute she looked up, “Okay, I have the plays memorized, but will need help with how you actually call them, and a few other minor details. Could I play on the football team? That would be so cool!”

Coach Matthews said, “Well, I know everything you’ve done so far has been incredible. I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it. There could be some problems. One that I can think of, is you would have to use the girl’s locker rooms. I’d be concerned with you being alone while changing and showering, especially at away games. Another is you are so small compared to other players, you could get hurt.”

Lilly responded, “Heck, Coach. I’m not shy, and I’m so small I almost look like a little boy, anyway.” She pointed at the mounds on her chest smiling, then continued, “I bet the team would hardly even notice I’m a girl in the locker room. What if I get a waiver put together, signed by my mom and the school, that will allow me to stay with the guys? I suspect it would also be easier if we were all together, so you could coach us before and during the game. As far as getting hurt, that won’t be a problem. I’m pretty tough and durable despite my size, you’ll see.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.