Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 11

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly awakened very early this morning. Looking at her bedside clock, she was surprised it was only 3:12 AM. She’d needed less and less sleep lately and felt completely refreshed and ready to get the day started.

Using her fingers to check her pussy, she was disappointed again to find the cream Mr. Howard filled her with yesterday was completely gone. Her cunny, though, was wet and slippery with her own juices as it always seemed to be nowadays.

She savored the feeling of her slickness as she ran her fingers through her juicy pussy lips. Bringing them up to her clitoris, she rubbed her button for a few minutes and enjoyed a quick morning cum. Laying in bed afterward, her mind recounted recent events with Mr. Howard and Emily. She smiled at how happy they made her.

Thoughts then drifted to her mom. Lilly wondered what she could do that would be nice for her. She worked so hard to provide and care for them both, and always seems so tired. Lilly decided taking over more of the home chores would take some of the load off her mother, making her happy. Since she was up early and had the time now, she began by cleaning her bathroom. Then went around the rest of their house, tidying up as well as she could without making much noise, because she didn’t want to wake her mom.

She stopped cleaning a little before 5 AM, and went to her bathroom to take a shower for the day. After drying off, she put on her favorite attire of a mini skirt and a short tight top over her nude body. Slipping on a pair of shoes, she was ready for the day, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After getting home from Mr. Howard’s last night, she’d got bored, and ended up reading all of the cookbooks her mom owned.

Lilly thought it sounded fun to try out some of the recipes, so she began making a small batch of homemade biscuits. She got the dough ready, cut out and put on a baking sheet. After putting them in the oven, she set about making gravy and cooked up a pan of bacon and eggs. Timing everything just right, she had the table set and everything ready to dish up when she heard her mom’s bedroom door open.

Running up and giving her mom a kiss and a big hug, Lilly said breakfast was ready. As she seated her mom at the kitchen table, she let her know how thankful she was, having a mom working so hard to keep them both happy. Lilly announced she would like to take over doing household chores and make breakfast, to do her part to help out.

Her mom hugged her tightly and started to tear up, telling Lilly she was the best daughter she could ever imagine, and was more proud of her every day. They enjoyed a lovely breakfast, and Lilly ate even though she wasn’t hungry. Her mom gushed about how wonderful everything tasted, and they talked about various things. Her mom was surprised to hear Emily was already moved in next door.

Topics turned to high school, and Lilly said she was probably going to have lots of after-school activities and apologized, saying she was going to miss seeing her mom in the afternoons every day. Her mother said it was all part of growing up and told her not to worry about it, she was thrilled for her daughter to be enjoying school and life.


My alarm went off way too early this morning. I looked at the clock, and it showed 6 AM. I had to get going and get my daughter up and ready for her new school.

Going into her room, I saw her stretching her naked body in bed; she must have heard my alarm go off. I set down on the bed with her and kissed her on the lips.

She responded back, kissing me back deeply, then told me she had an incredible time with Lilly and me yesterday, and hoped we could do it again.

I kissed her on the nose and said now that she was living with me, we can do that all the time. She pumped her fist in the air and said, “YES!

I picked her up and carried her to my bathroom, kissing her along the way. Once there, I set her on the toilet and turned on the shower, letting it warm up. I could hear her pee flowing into the bowl, and asked if she wanted to take a shower with her daddy this morning. She shook her head vigorously in the affirmative while smiling at me.

We both jumped in, and I washed her body and hair, getting it silky clean and conditioned. I was still drained from Lilly last night, but my daughter was getting pretty frisky, so I held her against my body and started massaging her clit. It wasn’t long before I brought her to a beautiful orgasm, under the hot shower water, as I told her I loved her.

She informed me she could get used to showers like that. I said a lovely daughter like her deserved only the best. I gave her a little salute, saying she was now clean and ready for the day. As she laughed at my antics, I gave her a light slap on the butt, and told her to get dried off and ready for school, we had to be there early to get enrollment taken care of.

We shared a few more kisses while we got ready, and had a quick breakfast. Making sure we had the documents and records she had brought, we left to get Emily transferred and registered.


At school, Mrs. Thomas was efficient, getting Emily quickly enrolled and her class schedule set up. Finishing up, she showed Emily a map, marking where all her classrooms were, and had her all prepared to start.

We both thanked Mrs. Thomas, then I kissed Emily on the cheek, and told her I would pick her up right after school. We’d planned a trip this afternoon to get a few things she might need for her classes. I promised her we would go on a real shopping trip this weekend, and get everything else she might need.

Back at home, I worked on several projects for various clients - that took a few hours. The rest of the early afternoon, I spent exercising and swimming in the pool, before it was time to pick up my daughter.


Lilly breezed through school again today, and even saw Emily at lunch. She ran up and hugged her, before introducing Emily to her friends. Everyone loved Emily as she entertained them with a few stories of her mom’s crazy antics.

During science class, Lilly flirted with Bo, and asked if she could come over again, to do some more science projects. He readily agreed, and asked if she would mind if he invited his best friend, Tiny, to come along and help. Lilly said that sounded great and gave Bo a hug.

Lilly called her mom after class, and said she was doing another after-school project. Her mom said to have fun and not to be home too late.

After school, Lilly walked out to Bo’s car and got in. She looked in the back seat and saw Tiny Smith, a big black 6’ 4” linebacker on the football team. Bo introduced them, and Lilly climbed into the back. Straddling Tiny’s lap, she gave him a big kiss, and said it was great to meet him. Then she sat in the back seat next to him and put her seatbelt on.

Tiny’s eyes were roaming over the little white girl beside him, “Damn, Lilly. Bo was right - you are a friendly girl.”

She looked back bashfully at him, “Thanks, Tiny. You just seem like a great guy. Bo was super nice to me yesterday, and we had fun doing experiments at his house. I really liked it when he played with my cunny. Do you want to touch it?”

Lifting her skirt up, a shiny wet snatch was on display. Tiny reached over and slid his large fingers up and down her slit, and started fingering her. She came several times before they got to Bo’s home, and was very relaxed.

Bo carried Lilly into his house with Tiny following along, and put her on the edge of his bed. She smiled up at them both and spread her legs, showing her extremely slippery pussy. “You sure got me wet, Tiny. Bo, do you wanna put your thingy in me again? I really liked it yesterday.”

Lilly played with her clit, and looked up at Tiny, “I’d like to feel you inside me too, I bet it will feel super neat.”

Tiny looked down at this goddess, and still didn’t believe what his friend had told him about a small white girl that loved black cock. Bo said she wasn’t even on birth control, but loved having a nut dumped into her twat. He raised an eyebrow and asked, “Are you sure you don’t need us to wear a condom, so you won’t get knocked up? God, your so little and cute.”

She shook her head, “Nope. Bo was super careful with me yesterday, and barely even came at all. It was a lot of fun and felt really good. I trust you guys, everything will be great.”

Bo pulled down his pants, and worked his black cock into her. Before long, he was fucking her wildly. He pumped her for several minutes, before his butt started clinching and he began cumming hard. She pulled him in deeper using her legs, and had a massive orgasm herself as Bo unloaded inside of her. He finally pulled out and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

Tiny had been watching her get pounded, and was as turned on as he had ever been in his life. He looked at Bo, trying to catch his breath next to her, “Uuh. Was that being careful in her? That didn’t seem very careful to me. You sure this is okay?”

Bo caught his breath and lazily responded, “Sure thing. She said she was too young to get pregnant or something. It’ll be fine.” Then dozed off in a post-orgasmic stupor.

Lilly was lying passed out on the bed next to him, with her pussy drooling just a little clear liquid. Weird, he didn’t spot any of Bo’s cum leaking out. Tiny’s 12-inch-cock was hard as a rock, as he slipped his massive dark member into her sloppy cunt. He was pounding away, when she came awake and started thrusting back and smiling up at him. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him completely into her womb as he continued thrusting into her.

Finally, with a grunt, he jerked over and over again, as his balls blew, releasing rope after rope of his spunk deep inside her. Getting light-headed, he lowered himself down onto her and passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.