Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 7

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

On the way to the mall, I informed Karen and Lilly that my daughter, Emily, would soon be moving down to live with me. Lilly was thrilled, happy to hear that her summer friend was coming back.

My ex-wife had called me last night, saying she’d finally met the perfect man. He lives in Europe and wants her to move overseas with him. But, Emily, doesn’t want to go, and instead asked to stay in the states with me. I assured her that I would love having my daughter in my life full time again.

Lawyers were working on papers giving me custody of Emily over the weekend. A judge was supposed to look things over on Monday, so by mid-week, she was scheduled to be flying down.

I met my former wife the final semester of college. She was a stunning up-and-coming Spanish model I helped get started. We were married two months before I graduated, and a year later had a baby girl. Everything was great for about 10 years. But, as she got more famous, she also became jealous of all the other models and work I did. I think she may be a bit crazy too. Since our divorce, she has already remarried twice.

We separated about three years ago, and she got custody of our daughter. She enrolled Emily in a private all-girls boarding school, and I got to keep her on the weekends. Since moving from New York, I’ve talked with Emily every day via Skype, and she came down during spring break and the summer for a few weeks. She is a real daddies girl, and I miss her a lot.

Emily looks like a 14-year-old cross between Selena Gomez and Hailee Steinfeld. When she was down for summer vacation, I was definitely noticing her body was maturing. She loves cuddling with and laying on me to watch TV before going to bed. I was overjoyed to have her in my life again, but was somewhat leery of what it would mean for Lilly and my relationship; I swear I love them both.

We were still talking about Emily moving down as we circled the mall parking lot for a bit, finally finding a good spot close to one of the entrances.

As we were walking inside, Lilly’s mom said, “There’s an optometrist here, and it’s been a while since my eyes were checked. I’ve been meaning to get them looked at for months. I think I might need a new prescription for my contacts.”

“No problem, mom. Mr. Howard and I can check out a few stores while you do that. Call us when done, and we’ll meet back up.”

“That is so sweet, Lilly. Thanks! See you guys in a little while.”

Lilly and I continued on, and she led me to a stylish clothing store that had the latest fashions for teens and young adults. It was currently empty of customers, with only one bored employee manning the register.

Lilly walked up to her, “Hello, miss. This place looks amazing! My dad and I are looking around, while we wait for mom to get her eye’s checked by the optometrist. I need to buy some new clothes for high school.”

The clerk brightened up, “Thanks. We do our best to keep up with the latest styles. Feel free to browse and try stuff on. The changing rooms are in the back.”

“Thank you!” Lilly said and grabbed my hand.

Dragging me towards the clothing racks, she whispered excitedly to me, “I still can’t believe Emily is going to be moving here. She is so pretty, and I really like her a lot! I hope you don’t mind me calling you Dad. I never had a daddy growing up, but if I did, I’d want him to be just like you.” She leaned her head against me as we got to the first rack of clothes.

Pulling her closer to me, I gave her a big one-armed hug, “Wow, Lilly. That’s a great compliment. I know Emily absolutely adores you too, and so do I. There is no way I would want to give either of you up.”

I had no idea how it would all work out, but had strong feelings for them both, and I kissed Lilly on top of her head. After smiling up at me like an angel, she turned and started looking at shirts while humming a happy tune.

It wasn’t long before she had gathered a few tops and mini skirts off the racks. Her arms full of clothes, she continued back through a curtain to the changing rooms as I sat on a bench to wait.

A little later I heard Lilly say, “Daddy! Can you come in here and help me a second?”

I got up and went through the curtain. There was only one door closed, so I opened it and saw Lilly wearing a sensational white crop top and red miniskirt.

She smiled as she turned and bent over. The skirt slid up her thighs, and I saw she was pantyless (as it seemed she always was nowadays). I loved her for that, she’s so kinky. Her slick wet cunt was on full display for me and looking magnificent.

Glancing back at me while provocatively shaking her butt, she said, “Does this look okay to you, Daddy? Will you come in and check to see if this is too tight?”

Instantly popping a huge boner, I stepped into the little room with her and closed the door behind me. She quietly spoke, “We need to be quiet and make this fast, but I could sure use some of your cream in me right now.”

“Yes, ma’am!” I smiled and whispered to her as I pulled my pants down and shoved my cock into her wet and ready snatch. It was hot and slippery as she met my thrust for several seconds. Then she grabbed my butt, pulling me completely inside her, and had a little shudder. The phenomenal muscles of her pussy were expertly massaging my rod. It was less than a minute before I ejaculated an enormous load of cum deep into her.

I felt her cervix coax one final squirt out of me, then she turned around and pulled me down for a scorching kiss, and whispered in my ear, “Thanks, Mr. Howard, I needed that. You’re the best!”

Quickly licking me clean, she helped me pull up my pants. “Thanks for helping me, Daddy. I’ll be right out.” Her fingers slipped through her snatch as she tidied herself up. She was sucking on them as I was shutting the door. Before it closed entirely, she winked at me and grinned.

Making my way back through the curtain to the waiting area, I saw the clerk looking at me fondly, “You have a beautiful daughter. It is so nice of you to help her out while clothes shopping. I heard her ask about something fitting okay. How was it? Does she need another size?”

“Nope. Everything fit her just fine. She seemed very happy and was smiling when I left the changing room. I bet she’ll be out any time now.” I said as I sat back down on the waiting bench.

A few seconds later Lilly walked through the curtains. She had on that same tight white crop top and red miniskirt and asked, “How does this look?”

I marveled as she turned and posed, “It looks spectacular, Lilly. I think you found your first outfit of the day.” She laughed and then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, “Thanks! I have a few more things I want to try on too.”

She came out several more times. Everything looked breathtaking on her. Finally, after about 35 minutes, Lilly’s mom called me. I told her where we were, and started keeping a lookout toward the front of the store. When she showed up, I motioned her back to the changing rooms area, and let her know Lilly was inside trying on clothes.

Lilly came walking out in another stunner. Karen and I both said, “Wow!” She gave us a little bow, then ran over to her mom, gushing about all the great things she had found. She held up several of the outfits against herself. Swapping a few skirts and tops, she showed how they mixed and matched giving her dozens of choices.

Finally, happy with all the clothing picked out, we went up to pay. Lilly ducked back into the changing room and put on the top and miniskirt she had tried on earlier, while everything was rung up. The items were placed into large shiny bags, that I was tasked with carrying, and we left the store into the mall walkway.

As we neared the multi-carrier phone shop, Karen thought it would be a good idea for Lilly to have a cell phone, now that she was in high school. She quickly picked out a dainty little one and a small, stylish case that clipped to the waist of her miniskirt. It was cute and looked like a shiny accessory on her. I saw Lilly flipping swiftly through the manual while the clerk got it programmed.

After browsing several more clothing and shoe stores, Lilly had everything she needed, and we had finally made it back where we started. There was a large bookstore at this entrance of the mall, and we stopped to look around for a while and pick up a few other items she might need.

I was smart and had been carrying stuff out to the car as they bought it, so we were all free to walk in and browse the shelves without having to lug bags in with us. We seemed to all enjoy the bookstore, just taking our time browsing the shelves. Even after being there over an hour, I could hear pages quickly flipping whenever Lilly was nearby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.