Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 5

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly awoke early again. Opening her eyes, she stretched in bed, then stood up and noticed her cunny wasn’t goopy this morning. She frowned, thinking, “Awww, where did all the cream go I had inside me last night? I’ll miss it, but I guess it was pretty messy. It’ll be nice not leaking it everywhere today.

Getting ready, she threw on a light sundress and skipped putting any panties on. She thought she may never wear them again after discovering how pleasurable it was without them yesterday.

Feeling nothing covering her body except the thin cotton dress, she was happy her small breast didn’t need a bra. She had overheard some of the girls in class complaining about how uncomfortable they were. Breathing in a deep breath and exhaling slowly, she sighed, enjoying the comfort her soft sundress gave her.

She opened her bedroom door and stepped into the hall. Her mom was just coming out of her own room. Spotting Lilly, she said, “Wow sweetie, you look beautiful this morning!”

Lilly twirled around in her dress and smiled, “Thanks, mom. How are you doing today?”

“Doing well. A little sleepy, but not too bad. Another night, another dollar.” Karen chuckled and then hugged Lilly before walking towards the kitchen saying, “Are you ready for breakfast?”

Lilly patted her toned stomach, “I guess I’m still full from your delicious taco casserole last night, I’m not very hungry.” Lilly said smiling.

“Well, I’ll just pour a couple bowls of cereal, and we’ll take it easy this morning. No cooking for us,” Karen joked.

They went into the kitchen and ate, talking until Lilly had to leave for the bus. She kissed her mom, grabbed her backpack and ran out the door.

At school, Mrs. King had students come up to her desk one at a time, to go over their science and math test from yesterday. She liked to explain any wrong answers so they would understand the material better. The rest of the kids were kept busy working on several worksheets she had handed out at the start of class.

Lilly had quickly completed the work, and was just about finished reading the last of five library books checked out that morning, when her name was called. Walking up to the desk, Mrs. King was smiling at her really big. “You did spectacular on the tests! You scored 105% on each of them, as you even answered all the bonus questions correctly. I also noticed you got done with all the worksheets very quickly today.”

“Wow, 105%, that’s awesome! Yes, ma’am, I finished the handouts already.”

“Lilly, you transferred to our school this year, and recently seem to be getting way ahead of the other students. I looked closer at your records this morning and found out you are a couple of years older than the rest of the class. I had no idea you were 14.”

Looking worried, Lilly said, “Yes, I’m small for my age and didn’t start kindergarten until I was 8. Is everything okay?”

Mrs. King patted Lilly’s arm reassuringly, “Well, based on your recent performance, it seems you have finally started applying yourself to schoolwork. I think you could move up a few classes and join others your age. You are small physically, but your grades and class participation this week makes me believe you can do it. If you are interested, I’ll send you down with a note to Mr. Franklin’s office. He is our counselor, and can test you to be sure.”

Lilly’s eyes grew wide, “Wow! If you had asked me a few days ago, I would have said no way. But, the idea sounds exciting to me now! I’d love the chance to do that.”

Mrs. King grabbed her pen, “Well, here, let me write a quick note for him and send you down to his office.”

A few minutes later, Lilly had introduced herself and handed Mr. Franklin the memo. After reading it, he promptly pulled up her file on the computer, “Well, Lilly, looks like you may be in the wrong grade. We placed you in the same one as your previous records indicated, but you are definitely old enough to be in high school, and Mrs. King’s remarks say you should have no issues academically. Let me get something ready for you to take and see how you do.”

He set up some test on one of the computer stations. It would evaluate Lilly with questions and comprehension through an 8th-grade level. Setting a timer, he had her sit down and start.

About 30 minutes later, Lilly said, “I’m all done, Mr. Franklin.”

He looked up from an email he was reading, and then at the clock, “Already? You still have an hour of time left.”

“Yeah. I didn’t know everything, but I answered what I could.”

His computer calculated her score, and he was amazed, “This is incredible, Lilly. You did outstanding on the assessment, making a 92%. Heck, based on this test, you could go to high school as early as next week if you want. Congratulations!”

Lilly jumped up excitedly, “High School? Awesome! I can’t wait!!” She ran over from her testing station and threw her arms around him as he sat in his office chair, “Thanks, Mr. Franklin!”

Pressing up closely against him, she smelt clean and fresh with just a hint of young girl scent. He reluctantly hugged her back. Sitting in the chair, his hands were on her butt as he embraced her. The light sundress material was very soft and thin. He swore she wasn’t wearing any panties, and couldn’t resist rubbing her tush discreetly to check. He’d never had impure thoughts of students before now, but was somewhat enthralled by Lilly as she persisted to hug him tightly.

He did his best to will his growing erection away as he replied, “You are very welcome, Lilly. You appear to be a brilliant girl and have earned it.” Fighting a losing battle, the tent in his pants grew more substantial. His palm continued to rub her firm round butt, not even aware of doing it, as he enjoyed the pleasure of her embrace.

Lilly kept hugging him firmly as his warm hand caressed her bottom, and it felt wonderful. Her little cunny was responding, and she could sense it growing wetter by the second.

He was still caressing her, when she turned her head slightly and sucked on his ear breathlessly saying, “That feels good, Mr. Franklin. Do you want to put your thingy in me? I noticed it’s getting big and poking me.” She pressed her body closer to him.

Gulping, he couldn’t believe what she just said to him. “I don’t know Lilly, that probably isn’t a good idea.”

Lilly kissed him on the lips. “Are you sure, Mr. Franklin.” Reaching her hand down, she ran it over his erection. “I think your thingy wants to, and you are so nice.”

Backing away, she lifted her dress exposing her bare slit. She then turned and leaned over the testing station desk. Her butt sticking up, and her legs were spread as she looked pleadingly back at him. “The door is locked, and we still have lots of time left ... Can you put it in me for just a little bit? Pleeeease????


Mr. Franklin’s wife had been gone to an out-of-state conference all week. They’d decided right before she left to try for another child when she returned. She had called him every night and talked of baby-making, saying she couldn’t wait to get home. The constant talk of impregnating his wife had his balls enlarged and ready. He had been incredibly horny for the last 4 days.


Lilly’s cunt was shiny and moist, and it was mesmerizing to him. Not believing a young girl was doing this, Mr. Franklin’s brain pretty much turned to putty. His penis was painfully hard, and he found himself standing and walking over to her; while unbuckling his slacks.

Pants and underwear dropped to the floor behind her, and his 9-inch cock sprang free. It looked so large next to Lilly’s tiny body. He worried it might not fit inside as he positioned himself closer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.