Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 3

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly was excited as she jumped off the bus at her house. Zooming through the front door and into the kitchen, she exclaimed, “Mom! I have friends at school! I started talking with Lori and Stacy today at recess; they are in my class. I just walked up to them, and before I knew it, we were all laughing and chatting away. It was cool!”

Her mom was overjoyed hearing about Lilly’s peers, “That’s awesome, honey.” She hugged her daughter, who was almost vibrating with her happiness, “Slow down a bit and tell me all about them.”

Lilly enthusiastically continued speaking about her friends for a while. Then talked about school; and how she was even looking forward to a couple of tests that were coming up in class.

Karen was elated to hear her daughter so excited about learning. That, along with Lilly’s new buddies, made her glad they’d moved here. This fresh environment was doing wonders for her daughter’s self-esteem.

A little after 4 PM her mom gave her a hug and a kiss, told her to have a good night, then left for work.

Lilly went up to her room and took off the damp panties she’d had on all day. Rinsing them off in the sink to get rid of the creamy evidence, she put them in the hamper; along with the other pair there from this morning and headed over to Mr. Howard’s house.

She was super excited to be seeing him again and could feel her cunny getting moister as she walked outside. She was feeling very slippery by the time she got to his door.


I was patiently waiting in the kitchen at half-past four o’clock when I heard Lilly knocking. Opening the entry up wide, I saw her gorgeous face smiling up at me as she traipsed inside; removing her dress as she passed by me strolling into the house.

Admiring her extraordinary nude form, I said, “Wow, Lilly you look as beautiful as ever! How was your day?”

She smiled, and her eyes lit up with happiness, “It was incredible, but what I really want is more cream and fun from you. I’ve been thinking about it all day long.”

She reached out and unzipped my pants, but before she continued any farther, I reached down and picked up her petite naked body and lay her over my shoulder, “Well, if my Lilly wants some cream and fun, she’s gonna get her cream and fun.” She squealed as I held her laying over my back and lightly slapped her butt as I hurried to the bedroom.

Placing her on the bed, I kissed her lips and her neck, then nibbled my way down her body. Reaching her already puffy and slick little pussy, I proceeded to lick and suck on her exquisite clit. Before long, her hips began bouncing around, and she held my head against herself as she had a small orgasm.

I shucked my clothes off in record time and slipped my cock into her juvenile cunt. She squirmed and met me thrust for thrust until I was deep inside her. She pushed back against me harder; until I slid once again past her cervix into her womb. “Oh, That feels goood,” she moaned.

I kissed her and agreed, “I love being with such an amazingly perfect little girl like you too, sweetheart.” I licked and sucked her neck as we rocked in a slow rhythm. Before long, her underage body shook under me as she came. Bringing me off too, I blasted my load of cum into her waiting womb.

Sighing dreamily as I finished the last of my squirts into her, she opened her eyes up and smiled up at me, “Someone sure delivered on their creamy promise. Thank you, Mr. Howard.”

I kissed her cute pixie nose, and joked, “Yes, mam. Good little girls like you need all the cream they can get.” I hugged her tightly, then we lay in bed for a while and talked.

We ended up in a spoon position together. She managed to coax me quickly back to a semi-hard state. My cock stayed buried inside her cunt for an hour; as we lazily fucked and chatted about her new friends and the jobs I worked on at home during the day.

She and I came once more before leaving the bedroom, then walked naked down the hall to get a drink. I could see my sperm running down her thighs as it dribbled out of her cunny when we went to the kitchen.

We got some cans of soda, and she sat on my lap in the dining table chair, as we chatted some more about our day. She mentioned she had homework to do and needed to go. I told her to bring her assignments over here in the future, and she could work on it at my place if she wanted.

She thought that was a great idea, and gave me a big hug, before throwing her dress back on and heading out the door.


At home, she pulled her outfit off when she got inside and walked through the house naked into the kitchen. After having a quick snack, she took a leisurely shower; spending extra time to get her little clitty exceptionally clean with her finger. Getting out, she dried off and put on a nightshirt, but didn’t bother putting on any panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.