Working With What We Have
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

The next afternoon I was anxious, not knowing what Lilly thought about last night. I hoped she had enjoyed it as much as I had, and not freaked out and called the authorities.

A knock at the back door gave me a small panic attack, but it was a good sign, as it wasn’t the front door being bashed in. Going into the kitchen and opening it up, I was thrilled to see Lilly standing there.

She looked adorable and was smiling up at me in a cute short dress, her eyes sparkled as she said, “Hey, Mr. Howard. Ummm ... I really liked the fun games we did last night. Can we play some more, please?”

Whew. I’d been worried for nothing. Lilly was here joking about playing with me, so I kidded back, “I don’t know, Lilly, are you sure we should do that? Our playtime could get all creamy again. Would that be okay?”

Bobbing her head quickly, she almost vibrated with excitement, “Yes! That would be wonderful. Can we? Pleeease?

I couldn’t resist the pleading look on her face, she is such a playful girl. “Sure thing, Lilly. Get your beautiful tush in here. What would you like to do?”

She rushed by as I let her in. I closed the door, and when I turned around, Lilly was bent over the kitchen table with her ass sticking up in the air. Her dress was hiked up, and she didn’t have any panties on. Wow, I had no idea she was so sexual in nature, I definitely love this new personality she is showing me.

Swinging her bare butt from side to side and glancing back hungrily at me, she said, “I’ve been thinking about you all day. I really liked it when you made me all creamy inside, can you do that again?”

Her little pussy was already puffy and wet, looking incredibly inviting. I was genuinely charmed by her whimsical antics, hastily removing my clothes while grinning at her, “You are such an amazing girl, Lilly. I’d be honored to play with you anytime you want.”

I positioned my cock behind her and rubbed it up and down her soaking slit. Slowly sliding it in, her head arched back, and she said, “Ohhhh! That feels sooo good.”

Gently, I worked my way in deeper, and she moaned. Pushing herself down on me until I bottomed out, she turned to look at me. “Are you going to put more of that creamy white stuff inside me again?”

Smiling at what I thought was our little running joke, I replied, “I sure can, Lilly. Are you okay with me putting my cream in you?”

She nodded her head eagerly and pushed back on me harder. I felt her cervix give way as I plunged completely into her once again.

Her hot love canal had me thoroughly engulfed. She was riding my prick like a pro, and said, “Mmmmm. This is the bestest game ever, Mr. Howard. I want to do it all the time.”

My cockhead was slithering in and out of her womb; as she moaned and was passionately sliding up and down my shaft. I was fighting diligently not to let loose right then, as her cervix was sucking and pulsating around my penis. She was moaning and finally cried out and came hard.

Unable to sustain myself any longer, I blasted a huge load of cum into her womb. She was barely hanging on the kitchen table, so relaxed she was fixing to fall down. I lifted her up and placed her on the carpet in the living room. Our bodies were still joined as I held her to me and knelt down on the floor.

My cock stayed buried deep inside as I caressed her back and shoulders, telling her she was such a good little girl. I eventually softened and slipped out of her; as she lay there on the plush rug slowly waking up.

“Mr. Howard, you make me feel so good,” she proclaimed as she pulled her dress off over her head.

I nodded in my agreement, “You’re incredible too, Lilly. Definitely the sexiest girl I’ve ever played with.” I grinned at her.

Smiling as she got up off the floor, Lilly walked up and hugged me around my waist; then bent down and licked a drop of cum off the tip of my cock. “I love your cream. It’s the best stuff ever!”

I returned her hug and kissed the top of her blond head, “You’re rather remarkable yourself, Lilly.” She beamed back a heart-melting smile at me.

Still scarcely believing how much fun Lilly was, I inquired if she wanted anything to drink. I told her I’d finally gone shopping and was restocked with sodas. She asked for a Coke as she turned the TV on The Discovery Channel, so I grabbed a couple out of the fridge and sat down on the couch.

I handed her the cold beverage, and she promptly climbed on me, placing her naked bottom on my lap. Leaning her body back, we relaxed in front of the television.

Before long, her fingers were on my cock between her legs; guiding it toward her slippery socket. I was gradually getting hard once more as she repositioned herself, and the tip of my prick entered her hot soggy clam.

She lay her head on my shoulder, “Ahhh. That’s better. I love having you inside me, it feels so good.”

I hugged her tenderly and kissed her neck, “You feel incredible too, Lilly.” Man, I think I’m completely falling for this girl.

She leisurely rocked her hips up and down, and I steadily grew harder as we watched some afternoon TV. Having a stunning 14-year-old sitting naked on your lap, with your cock stuffed within her: I highly recommend it!

Lilly eventually plunged herself down on my fully stiffened penis, pushing it through her cervix into her womb once again. She energetically humped me and was moaning as I unloaded yet another batch of cum. As I started squirting, she shuddered and began coming too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.