The Knight and the Acolyte Book 8: Labyrinth of Love - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 8: Labyrinth of Love

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Cuckolded by the Orc

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cuckolded by the Orc - Knight Angela and her companions head to Grahata to brave the labyrinth, but Angela's forgotten love has caught up with her. And he plans on stopping her quest.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Xerathalasia – Uchmehn Oasis, Halani Desert

“What is this trick?” Asma asked, the petite, ebony-skinned girl frowned as she stared at me stretched out naked in the new tent. Her head cocked to the side, then she glanced at Minx who had a mischievous grin.

At a glance, Minx looked like a child next to Asma, the halfling’s head coming up to Asma’s flat stomach. The halfling held Asma’s hand, metallic-bronze wrapped in dark ebony. But nothing about Minx’s body, clad in tight britches and a breast band, was childish. She had a woman’s curve sized to match her small proportions.

“Oh, you’ll love it,” Minx said, letting go of Asma’s hand and reaching behind her back to untie her breast band, her small, round breasts spilling out. She had such a fetching, metallic sheen to her skin, her nipples a dark bronze.

Asma frowned. We had only met her ... today, yesterday? It was hard to say. We entered the Mirage Gardens to both rescue our kidnapped companions, Sophia and Xandra, and to find the fourth piece of the High King’s blade. The Gardens were controlled by the efreet Riad who had a harem of women, mostly jinn, but there were also three human women he owned. When we killed Riad, the three human women were stranded in the desert with us. We thought we were in there at most a few hours. hours Turned out it was over three days in there.

So it was hard to judge how long I had known Asma.

The caravan we ventured into the desert with had abandoned us, but they had left our belongings behind, perhaps hoping we would emerge from the Mirage Gardens or to keep from being thieves. Xandra conjured us elemental mounts, and we traveled to the nearest oasis before we died of dehydration in the harsh sun. Autumn meant little in the Halani Desert.

With the loot taken from the Mirage Gardens, we had secured new supplies—including this tent and the bedrolls I lay upon—and fresh camels to carry us back to Hargone so we could venture onto our next destination. In the process, we would return Asma, Yasmine, and Nadiyya back to their people so they could rebuild their lives.

“So what is this naughty trick?” I asked with a purr, my long ears twitching. I ran a hand up my pale skin, tinged with green, from my belly to my large breasts. My nipples ached. Minx wiggled out of her tight britches, baring her landing strip of metallic-red hair leading to her tight pussy.

Minx flashed me a mischievous grin as she dug into her pouch. She pulled out a small jar. A hot flush went through my body. I rubbed my thighs together, my ears twitching more. I felt the four-leaf clover—a gift from a faerie princess which I carried tucked behind my right ear—rubbing against my scalp.

It represented a boon. I could make a wish, and Princess Siona would grant it.

“What’s in the jar?” Asma asked, eyes narrowing with suspicion.

“Something wicked,” giggled Minx as she fell to her knees beside me. “Get naked, Asma. Let’s have fun.”

“So the surprise is sex?” Asma asked. “I had enough lesbian sex in the harem. When Riad wasn’t taking us, we were left to amuse ourselves. I think he did something to make us horny all the time.”

“Ooh, naughty,” Minx grinned. “When I’m rich, I’ll have a huge harem of hermaphrodites. I hope they’ll be horny all the time.”

“Hermaphrodites?” frowned Asma. “Like the nixie traders from Orcona?”

“Yes. And a gnome or three, and maybe a few elves.” Her eyes flashed to me.

An excited flutter spasmed my heart. Her grin was so intoxicating. I pictured being a part of her harem, surrounded by other hermaphroditic races, making love to Minx, to each other. My cheeks blushed.

It would be adultery. I was married. Making love to Minx, or another member of a duel-sex race, was safe. I couldn’t impregnate them. But it would be adultery with a nixie or a gnome or even a poor sylph if I came in their pussies. And I wouldn’t cheat on my wife.

Atharilesia was back home raising our daughter. I hoped we would be successful in slaying the Dragon. Then I would return and hold my daughter in my arms for the first time. I bet she was just so beautiful. I was glad my sister, Nyonthilasara, was watching over my wife and daughter.

“Xera’s interested,” giggled Minx. “You can be one of my harem wives. I’ll be the only halfling woman to have a harem. All the men will be so jealous.”

“Why?” Asma asked as she pulled off her pantaloons, baring a dark triangle of hair pointing at her pussy.

“There are so many more halfling females than males,” Minx answered, opening her jar. “About seven to one. So most halfling males have harems of wives. But they’re so horny, they can handle it. But I like hermaphrodites. Girls with dicks. Soooo hot.”

She scooped out the reddish-white ointment. It clung to her finger. I trembled, parting my legs to give her access to my clit. The substance was whipped up by an alchemist in Baraconia. Minx and I didn’t use it often, so it was always something special when we did. Something to be savored.

I shuddered as the cool ointment made contact with my clit. Minx, her tongue thrust out the side of her mouth, massaged the substance into my throbbing nub. I groaned, the cream growing hot on my clit. My heart beat faster. My nipples ached. I arched my back and then let out an explosive moan as my clit swelled.

Normally, I went into heat for three days out of the month, growing a cock to fertilize another elf or other member of the five hermaphroditic races. My back arched, my dick bobbing and swaying as it grew longer and harder.

“Seljan’s gray beard,” gasped Asma. “She grew a cock.”

Minx carefully put the lid back on her jar and slipped it away into her pouch, her eyes salivating over my cock. “Uh-huh. Isn’t it the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?”

“Yes,” gasped Asma, falling to her knees, her small, firm breasts bounced. “Pater’s cock, how?”

“She’s an elf,” Minx purred, her hand stroking the dick. “And the ointment triggers her heat, sprouting her cock.”

“Yes,” I moaned, my hips aching, my tip throbbing with painful need. “Suck my cock. I need to cum so badly.”

My hands squeezed my pillowy tits as Minx rubbed her thumb across the crown of my dick. My pussy clenched as the pleasure shot down my shaft. I moaned, eyes rolling. The ointment was so intense, driving me wild with lusts.

“She has a pussy,” groaned Asma, her eyes as wide as the moon.

Minx grabbed Asma’s short, thick hair, pulling the girl down. She bent over, her ebony head sliding between my pale thighs. Her hands stroked me as she leaned close to my pussy, my dick throbbing in Minx’s hand. She inhaled, smelling my pussy.

“Like flowers,” groaned Asma.

“Marigolds,” Minx purred and then licked her tongue across the crown of my dick.

I moaned, my fingers digging into my fleshy mounds. “Yes.”

My ears twitched as a second tongue licked me. Asma nuzzled at my pussy lips, her tongue sliding through my folds while Minx swirled her smaller tongue across the crown of my dick. Her lips opened wide. Her mouth was too small to engulf my cock, so she just sucked on as much as she could, her tongue nuzzling at the slit at the tip of my dick.

“Matar’s cock,” I moaned, shifting, humping against Asma’s wonderful mouth.

The girl licked and nuzzled at my folds, her tongue growing bold and skilled. She flicked up to the base of my cock, nuzzling at the folds of my pussy wrapped about the base. She sucked on my labia, teasing me while Minx moaned, her voice humming around my dick.

The pleasures were wonderful. Duel delights shuddering through me. I loved how they washed and splashed through me. Two separate but amazing sensations. Asma probed a finger into my pussy, my hot flesh clutching at it, savoring the penetration.

“Oh, this is amazing,” Asma purred pumping her finger in and out of my pussy, the hot flesh clenching and relaxing.

“Uh-huh,” I groaned. “Add more fingers. Mmm, stretch out my cunt.”

Asma did, slipping two more fingers into my depths. The Halanian girl reamed my cunt as her tongue licked up through my folds and found the base of my hard cock. She licked up it and brushed my frenulum, fluttering against the flaring crown. Minx sucked harder, her lips wrapped about the top portion of my crown.

Asma’s tongue danced around my dick’s crown beneath Minx’s lips. The two separate mouths, one sucking one licking, drove me wild. My pussy clenched on the pumping fingers while my back arched. My fingers found my hard nipples. I pulled on them.

“Gods, yes,” I moaned. “Matar’s big dick, yes. Oh, love my cock. I ... I...”

My ears twitched violently as my hips undulated. My pussy spasmed. The pressure exploded out of the depths of my body, shooting hot cum into Minx’s mouth. My lover moaned as my cum flooded her mouth, hot pulses filling her with jizz. Asma’s three fingers pumped faster as my orgasm rippled through me, stimulating my pussy while Minx sucked so hard, gulping down my cum.

I moaned and shuddered. The hot bliss washing through me. My eyes rolled back into my head. I groaned through my teeth. The wonderful release left me gasping. I loved cumming with my dick. Especially when Minx drank it down, moaning her enjoyment.

She popped her mouth off my dick, cheeks bulging like a squirrel. I panted and savored my orgasm peaking, my pussy still shuddering with the final moments of bliss. Minx kissed Asma hard, her small mouth working against the Halanian girl. Their tongues met, pink, coated in my cum. They passed it back and forth, my dick throbbing.

“Sweet Matar, that is lovely,” I moaned, my dick still throbbing. I had to cum again. “Yes, yes, share my cum, you naughty sluts.”

Asma broke the kiss, jizz staining her lips. “Oh, wow, that was good. I can’t believe it. A real hermaphrodite. I always thought they were just sailor’s tales.”

“Nope,” beamed Minx. She flicked her tongue out. “Xera is the real thing. And her dick ... Ooh, you have to feel it in you.”

“She’s still hard,” Asma gasped, then a smile grew on her lips.

Before Minx could claim my dick, Asma was on me, straddling me, her small tits bouncing as she slammed her hot cunt down my shaft. I gasped, bucking upward as my cock was engulfed in hot, tight cunt, the crown still sensitive from my orgasm.

“Hey!” Minx gasped.

Asma giggled, her dark pussy lips wrapped tight about my cock. “Oh, a girl-cock is nice. Mmm, you are thick, Xera.”

“And you’re so tight,” I groaned, my eyes fluttering, my ears twitching. It was amazing. So hot and tight, clinging to me.

Asma giggled and raised her arms over her head, posing like a Halanian belly dancer. Her small breasts jiggled as she rose slowly up my cock. I groaned so hard, and then her hips writhed and wiggled, moving almost independently of the rest of her body, sliding her pussy around my dick, stimulating the clit.

I groaned, savoring the heavenly delight of her snatch as she sank down my cock again, a mysterious, sensual smile on her lips. Her dark eyelashes fluttered as she rose again, a soft moan escaping her lips. Her hips undulated, dancing, shaking to a music only she could hear.

“Wow,” Minx said, her eyes wide as she snuggled up against me, resting her small head on my pillowy breasts.

“Uh-huh,” I said, my hand cupping her round ass. I gave her a squeeze, my eyes entranced by the girl belly-dancing on my dick.

Her hips moved and writhed as she slid up and down my dick. Her pussy was hot silk. I groaned, my fingers kneading and groping Minx’s small ass as the pleasure shot down my shaft and built in my pussy.

Asma moaned louder as she slowly picked up the pace of her dancing. Her pussy rose, leaving my cock smeared in her juices. The tangy musk of her pussy filled my nose, mixing with Minx’s lavender scent. It was intoxicating. My nipples flared.

“Gods, your cock is amazing. It’s so inspiring.”

“I can see that,” Minx said, a touch of awe in her voice. “Shake those hips as your ride my elf’s cock.”

My hand twitched, groping Minx’s ass again, my heartbeat speeding up. A moan escaped my lips as Asma’s dark hips rolled, her pussy massaging my cock. The silky friction of her cunt had my toes curling and my cunt clenching, the pleasure building in my depths, driving me wild. I groaned, my eyes fluttering, ears twitching.

Minx’s finger played with my hard nipple, teasing it as she circled my areola. It was a small sensation, adding to the delight of Asma’s pussy sliding up and down my cock. My own fingers moved into Minx’s butt-crack, loving the warmth as I searched for her asshole. She sucked in a breath when I found her sphincter.

I pressed my long, middle finger into Minx’s tight bowels. The halfling humped, her pussy rubbing on my hip. Hot and juicy, smearing lavender-perfumed cream on my flesh. I drank in the sensation, probing my finger deeper.

“Yes,” Minx sighed.

Asma let out a moan, her head arching, staring up at the tent’s ceiling. “This is a cock to rival a god’s, Xera. Oh, yes. Oh, I love it. You are so thick.”

“Are you going to cum dancing on her dick?” Minx asked. “Are you going to cum on my elf’s dick.”

“Yes,” moaned Asma, her hips moving faster as the beat of the song she danced to, heard only by her, increased. Her hips rolled and undulated. The friction became ecstatic.

Pleasure flooded through my body. My heart’s beat carried the rapture through to every part of me. I shoved a second finger into Minx’s ass, fingering her fast and hard, loving how she ground her hard clit into my hip every time my fingers dived into the depths of her bowels. Minx moaned, shuddered, her own pleasure growing as she watched the dance.

Asma brought her arms down to cup her small breasts. Her fingers sank into firm mounds. Then she pinched her nipples. They were a lighter shade of brown than her ebony skin and so hard, thrusting long before her. She pulled and tugged on them, her pussy clenching.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Asma moaned. “Oh, Elf, I love your cock.”

“Cum on her,” hissed Minx. She humped so hard, grinding on me, her bowels clenching on my fingers.

“Yes, yes, cum on me. Let me see the climax of your dance.”

“Gods, yes.” Asma slammed her pussy down my cock, her hips swaying and undulating, circling my dick. She massaged the entire shaft with her pussy, grinding her clit into my groin. The pressure swelled in my clit.

“This is hypnotic,” groaned Minx. “Cum, Asma!”

“Yes!”

The girl’s head snapped back. She rose, her pussy spasming as her orgasm erupted in her depths. She swirled her convulsing cunt around the tip of my dick and slammed down again, her body bucking and swaying in sensual motions. My cock ached in her depths.

“Matar’s big dick!”

The cum erupted hard out of my cock. The powerful blasts sent rapture shooting to my mind. I thrashed and groaned, my pussy squirting juices hot on my thighs. Blasts of elf-jizz squirted into Asma’s spasming cunt, basting her with my seed while my head tossed back and forth. I moaned and gasped, my body heaving while Asma kept dancing on my cumming shaft, milking me.

“Oh, that’s so hot,” Minx moaned. “Oh, yes. You’re so enchanting. I feel like I’m staring at that illusion of gold Riad used to trap me in the Garden. Oh, wow, this is beautiful.”

Asma shuddered, her pussy writhing. My dick spurted its final blast. I groaned, my fingers jamming deep into Minx’s cunt. My halfling lover threw herself across my body, her stomach pressing on my breasts, her small lips kissing me hard.

I tasted the salty residue of my cum.

“Oh, Xera, that was so hot,” Minx moaned, kissing me over and over, quick, hot pecks that had me trembling.

“Gods,” panted Asma. “Oh, Gods, that was amazing.”

“Uh-huh,” I panted between kisses.

Minx’s bright sapphire eyes stared into mine. “Ooh, yes, that was almost as enchanting as all the gold Riad conjured.”

I giggled. “You were so enchanted, I had to fuck you with a dick to snap you out of it.”

“An illusionary dick,” Minx pointed out. “So why did you have a dick? What did Riad show you to tempt you?”

“I was back in my home forest,” I smiled, stroking her hair as Asma shuddered a final time on me, her pussy clenching hard. “I was teaching you how to track, but, of course, you wanted to fuck my cock.”

“Oh, I was with you? Not anyone from your forest?”

“No,” I said as Minx sat up. I frowned at that. Why hadn’t he shown me my wife and daughter? Why had I seen Minx? Everyone else was shone what they desired. Minx found treasure. Thrak saved his dead wife. Angela thought she had the sword.

“My turn,” Minx said as she spun on me. “Off, Asma.”

“Mmm,” murmured the Halanian girl. “Oh, yes. Sorry. Oh, that was amazing.”

I groaned as Asma slid off my dick. My thoughts whirled. I glanced at Minx’s tight ass and brought my fingers to my mouth, sucking the sour flavor of her ass off of them. Why Minx? What did that mean? She was special. I enjoyed being—

A loud, bloodthirsty bellow exploded from Thrak’s tent. A meaty crunch, the sound of fist striking flesh. I bolted up, my ears twitching. Canvas rustled. Wood snapped. A tent collapsed. Thrak bellowed again.

“Oh, no,” I gasped, sitting up and spilling Minx off of me.

“Oww, Xera!” she gasped.

“Thrak’s under attack,” I cried and snatched my bow and quiver. Outside, I heard canvas rip apart as he ripped himself free of the collapsed tent. Footsteps thudded at us. Thrak’s footsteps.

I dived out of the tent’s opening and came face to face with Thrak. The orc was naked, his cock thrusting hard before him. He was a swarthy hulk, his body covered in scars. His hands were clenched into fists the size of Minx’s head. They drew back.

And punched at me.

I gasped, ducking. His fist struck me a glancing blow to my side and threw me hard to the Sandy ground. My thoughts rang, my ribs cracking. I groaned, rolling onto my back. The orc stood above me, his eyes wild, foam flecking about his lips.

He roared rage and raised his foot to stomp down and crush my head.


Knight-Errant Angela

I sprang into action the moment I heard Thrak’s bellows. I rolled away from the tangle of feminine flesh. I had brought Nadiyya into our tent to have fun with Sophia and a pair of nipple clamps. And had so much fun. But now something attacked us.

Seizing my shield and sword, I dived naked out of my tent into the cooling, night air of the oasis. Palm trees grew around us. The oasis’s water was a dark mirror reflecting the stars above. I cast my gaze around and spotted Thrak raising his foot to crush...

“Xera!” I screamed.

There was nothing I could do. I was too far away. I charged forward. Everything happened so slowly. Thrak raged, his naked body trembling with fury. His foot slammed down for Xera’s head. He would crush her like a ripe melon. He was too strong. She lay dazed, struggling to move.

Minx burst out of the Xera’s tent, naked, gripping a dagger. She crashed into Thrak’s chest and stabbed her dagger into his chest. Thrak roared as the dagger scored across his ribs, cutting his flesh open. He stumbled, his foot crashing down, missing Xera’s head by inches.

“Why is he raging?” I shouted. What had set him off?

Once Thrak raged, only sex or death could stop him. He would kill everyone, not caring if they were his enemies or friends or lovers. Thrak hated his rage. He kept it bottled up. I had only seen him use it once, and he had butchered so many orcs before he almost killed me.

Thrak batted Minx away like she was a bug. The small halfling cried out as she hurtled off into the dark brush, crashing to the ground. Thrak took two steps after her and then stopped, seeing me charging at him, weapon in hand.

“You think you can fight Thrak!” he bellowed, spittle flying.

“It’s me! Angela!” I called out even as the orc charged at me. I stopped, bare feet throbbing in pain on the rough ground, and set myself to strike. I had to cut him down. If I wounded him badly enough, disabling him, Sophia could heal him once his rage had stilled. She had her healing potions.

Right? Did we use them all yesterday after she was captured by Riad?

Thrak rushed at me, a moving wall of muscles. His every step conveyed his mammoth strength. I took a deep breath. I was trained to fight monsters—ogres, trolls, giants. Things bigger and stronger than me. I was fast, swift.

Before he could strike, I stepped forward and slashed hard with my sword, keeping my kite shield raised to parry. My blade hissed at his collar bone. If I broke that, his right arm would be useless. Maybe the pain would incapacitate him.

Thrak’s hand snaked out. He caught my blade in his grip. Blood trickled out of his palm. He wrenched the sword out of my hand. I gasped in horror as he twisted his hand, staring at my blade.

“Pathetic. This is what you bring to kill Thrak of the Red Eye Orcs?” He hurtled my blade. It whisked past me.

Behind me, Sophia gasped, “Slata’s cunt!”

I risked a glance. Winced. My acolyte lay sprawled on her belly. My sword had torn through our tent’s canvas above her. Sophia had ducked in time. I turned back to Thrak and—

His fist slammed into my shield. My entire left arm went numb as the force of the blow threw me back a foot. I stumbled, tripped, landed on my ass. Thrak howled his rage, falling on me, raising his fists up high, and pummeled them down on my shield.

Music strummed through the night as I screamed in pain, my forearm snapping under the strength of Thrak’s blows.


Chaun

I sang a calming song as I strode naked from the tent, leaving Xandra and Yasmine behind. I had no idea what was going on or why Thrak raged? The tent he shared with Faoril lay collapsed. I didn’t see the mage anywhere.

Had something attacked them, hurting her? Thrak loved Faoril. He would embrace his inner rage to defend her.

My voice sang with confidence, my fingers thrumming across my lyre, directing my song at Thrak as he battered poor Angela. The knight lay on her back, cowering beneath her shield, screaming in pain. Wood splintered and cracked. Angela’s shield split in half, held together only by the band of metal along the edge.

Thrak bellowed his rage.

I sang louder.

“Stop that!” Sophia rose from the ground and threw stones at Thrak, striking him in the face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.