By Command of Julia's Invitation - Cover

By Command of Julia's Invitation

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Creed's awkward bachelorhood is blissfully ended on encountering Ms Julia Mountford. Her association with one Ella Hempleton and the equally severe Agnes Fairchild, ensures the Victorian gentleman is immersed in a world of erotic depravity. What he suffers and witnesses, ensures his course in life is altered forever; what Julia and her friends require, is far more than emancipation,their goal is matriarchal supremacy, and what those women want, those women get - at the expense of masculinity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Creed now felt the intense and overwhelming surrender of his mind to the sublimely erotic power of feminine dominance that was taking complete control of him; as they emerged from their room, he naked and on all fours, other women emerged from their rooms, each exquisitely attired as per Julia, some bulbous, some slender, all equally appealing as they showed their cunts and thighs with impunity. He was given no more than the occasional glare of nonchalant contempt by any of them as they glided past him down the stairs, he beginning his descent clumsily as he grew accustomed to the position of all fours that was his place in that house. He watched the spiteful tail of the whip he’d chosen, dangle from Julia’s clenched grip, and though he’d never known pain, he yearned to experience it now. Julia smiled as she noted his excitement at the stance of the pompous women who passed him as they would a dog in the street.

“This is our dress when enjoying one of our many wakes, which are celebrated as they should be - the completion of the liberation of a woman, following the termination to order of a male who’s been relieved of spirit and assets, and of no further use other than to provide a display of enjoyment for womanhood, thus leading to this event.” Creed’s erection pulsed at the pleasured sincerity her voice as she tugged his leash with a cruel smile on reaching the foot of the stairs.

“ ... and it’s an occasion when the next wake is announced, along with other equally enjoyable functions ... such as your initiation to absolute obedience ... and your introduction to some of the women who’ll offer welcome assistance in your education and breaking.”

Creed’s erotic euphoria peaked as Julia led him proudly through the doors into the palatial room, the cold realisation of his absolute surrender to womanhood gripping him, and brought to a shameful high as he was displayed in earnest as the property of a woman; his nakedness radiating his defeat to femininity, his erect cock flicking awkwardly between his thighs as he was shown, emphasising the intense pleasure in his humiliation, earning contempt and scorn from the haughty examples of womanhood who witnessed his capitulation to obedience under the superior sex. Their bitchy frowns turned to smiles as they congratulated Julia, and increased to looks of pleased and wholesome anticipation as Creed was shown to a sharply angled padded bench; its straps hanging enticingly as it awaited a subject. Julia tugged him to his knees with the leash, the women’s smiles full of curt contempt as his cock poked high and pulsing, his submissive desire honed to a perverse edge in anticipation of knowing pain. His mistress’s cunt oozed as she took in the spiteful anticipation of her female audience.

“This is where your breaking in earnest will begin ... you might think you’re in total submission already, but your spirit will still show resistance to complete control - here is where it will begin to be broken to absolute obedience, and where you’ll begin to learn to enjoy the just sadism of womanhood.” His stomach turned at her words, and at the cruel enthusiasm which echoed through the faces of the women nearby; the curt enjoyment of pompous middle-aged women, eager to see him strapped down and thrashed, belied the staid and proper upper class existences that they no doubt followed beyond those walls - here was a weak male whose pain would thoroughly entertain them, their unanimous pleasure in seeing him broken so deservedly, brought his boning cock to a rigidity which was almost painful in itself, such was the divinely erotic level of his humiliation at their scorn.

The promise of his spectacle of initial breaking was secondary to that of Lumsden’s though; as Creed waited on his knees by the bench, the exquisite glances of those women were drawn toward the wretch who knelt naked in the centre of the room. A healthy applause and contemptuous jeers directed at him diverted their attention as Madam Agnes Fairchild strutted purposely across the floor to him, with a younger assistant who bowed and curtsied, her face illuminated with the euphoria of showing her power over a male. Creed now saw the level he’d be reduced to as the pathetic wretch humbled himself immediately at the feet of Agnes, the flesh of her broad thighs jostling their nakedness invitingly as she positioned herself and drew her feet together, a picture of absolute dominance as she towered over her feeble victim, her smile one of pure contempt as he worshipped her boots with his lips for the benefit of the audience.

Creed watched the condemned male’s arse bob up and down as he moved between the feet of Agnes and the smiling girl, noting the base of an anal plug displayed for all to see, and the tight ring which confirmed his obedient ownership, a permanent reminder which adorned the neck of his scrotum. He felt a deep pang of jealousy at the focus of attention he received from the haughty crowd of women, and the fate of the male, which was made oh so public, teased at his mind constantly and had him bone hard as he studied the curt smile of the woman who would hang him. She sneered triumphantly as she clicked her fingers and pointed to her cunt, Lumsden immediately rising on his knees to sniff at her arousal, which received contemptuous jeering from the women as they watched him inhale hard at the scent of the woman who’d execute him, his pleasure in doing so all too apparent and earning just scorn at his willing capitulation.

From her hand swung a silken rope noose, the rope around two feet long, the intricate slipknot as ominous as that from which he would swing under. The smiling girl beamed as she held up a crude but tiny iron lattice work cock cage, displaying it to the eager crowd of pompous women, who grinned and nodded their curt approval, not least Madam Eunice Drew whose Freedom from Downing was being honoured on this occasion; she sat on a tall throne-llike chair, her feet on Ashton the clergyman, her newly acquired pet who was crouched in a ball as a willing footstool. She revelled in her new position of semi-nakedness, the freedom her aired cunt gave her, as rewarding as that of her release from Downing. Like her uniformly exposed and corseted sisters, she had thoroughly appreciated the erotic extinguishing of her husband, and now yearned to see that act of absolute power of women over males demonstrated again, the taste for it now indelibly locked within her sexual desires. She squirmed her spread cheeks and naked thighs on the seat as she watched Agnes pull Lumscen’s face away from the scent of her cunt.

Agnes sighed wistfully as she slipped the short noose over his head and eased the knot tight behind his neck. Creed saw the wretch’s cock pulse and poke high in a rigid tension of desire to spend as the superb woman toyed with the noose. She looked around at the grinning faces.

‘In the unjust world beyond these walls, men are hanged almost weekly in today’s society, that is in itself a very pleasing fact ... but are any of these deserving curs hanged by a woman?” The scorn and displeasure of agreement with the inference of the statement echoed amongst the women unanimously, Creed’s cock bolting to match Lumsden’s as Julia gave him a stern look with a sneering half-smile during the temporary fervour, adding her voice to the others.

“ALL men should be hanged by women!” Agnes enjoyed the tingling of her cunt as she saw the pleasure in Lumsden’s eyes at being the focus of womanly displeasure; he was innocent of any true crime, but the hard position of his dribbling cock displayed the damning weakness which would earn him the rope as readily as any rapist.

“Males guilty of murdering and raping women are tried and hanged by other males! ... it is with great pleasure that we ladies of our society are able to redress that balance.” The women applauded vigorously as she had Lumsden turn in the opposite direction, and with the rear of his head close to the soft bulge of her mature belly and his hands clasped obediently behind his back, she placed one hand on the knot, and with a pleasured sneer drew the noose tight with the other. Creed was enveloped by the magnificence of her dominance as he studied her nipples standing hard from her full breasts, her sexual pleasure so evident in her task as her mature curves tensed while she teasingly choked the feeble Lumsden. Her victim gasped with an exquisite pleasure of his own as the thick silken cord was drawn tight to demonstrate to all, just how he’d accomodate the real item when he paid the full price for his submissive desire. He would now be humiliated for the pleasure of the women, Agnes intent on enjoying his final preparation as his execution date loomed. She held the knot and pulled the rope nice and taut, his reddening face pleasing her as he endured a mock hanging; the feel of the noose making his anus grip tight at the plug, and his balls tingle in need of coming hard in submission.

“You have not been guilty of the heinous crimes against womanhood for which the pleasure of the noose is awarded without question, but your feeble masochism and impertinent masculinity is guilt enough.” She smiled and gestured to her assistant, and the younger woman stepped closer to the kneeling male as he jerked his hips forward spontaneously in his urgency to come, whilst enduring the delightful effects of near strangulation, she producing a crop. She focused on his rudely erect bell-end which stood glistening with his wanton secretions as Agnes continued.

“You will now demonstrate just how guilty and deserving of the noose you are.” She held his head and sneered as she kept the noose tight and moved his head round to take in the contemptuous smiles of his audience.

“ ... many of the women here know of your pathetic and ultimate desire first hand, they’ll know and will have taken great pleasure in informing their friends of the sound and undeniable justification in seeing you drop through the trap...” Lumsden’s balls tingled and pulsed as he took in the pleasured smiles of many of those pompous and matriarchal women; his spine tingled at their knowing looks of cruel satisfaction. After confessing his ultimate desire to Agnes and then coming under the guidance of her whip, he’d been farmed out to enjoy the strict discipline of many of the more mature and sadistic women of the society; he’d been awarded suitable painful treatments during which he was made to confess his desire to be extinguished by womanhood, sometimes before a group of their friends who feigned their repugnance whilst receiving a sexual thrill, more often than not his desire was offered willingly, and on all occasions he had spent liberally and shown his true and pathetic colours.

The younger woman’s breasts heaved excitedly above her corset, as she clutched the cage in one hand, and commenced teasing the boning cock with her crop, as Agnes continued her verbal humiliation.

“You’ll now confirm your desire to provide the pleasure we all wish to witness ... you’ll seal it with your penultimate spend, and the delivery of your seed in submission will prove the guilt of your worthlessness, and you’ll appease all who witness your shame two weeks from today!”. The women jeered and heckled in a manner which belied their social status beyond those walls, as they witnessed the willingness of Lumsden to achieve a lush orgasm in total humiliation, thrusting his hips to greet the spiteful flicks of the crop against his engorged bell, whilst held back by Agnes’ relentless grip on the noose about his neck. The younger woman pursed her lips as she rapidly teased his boning manhood with spiteful slaps to the flesh of his glans, as though wishing to suck the semen from it, and Agnes felt the wetness of her cunt between those superb thighs as she ensured neither he nor the women were disappointed by adding a few more words.

“You’ll show us your weakness, then you’ll be caged till the day ... you’ll not see daylight ever again, and your final spend will be when bound and gagged, dancing on the rope to the cheers of every woman here...” Creed was close to spending himself on seeing the pleasure in Agnes’ eyes as she delivered her speech, and her tone was not lost on her noosed wretch as he arched his back and gave out an intense moan of ecstatic pleasure, receiving the scorn and contemptuous laughter from his feminine betters as he began to show just how much he yearned for the gallows. Agnes sneered in victory and squeezed the noose tight as his cock jetted a loop of hot cream in the pure bliss of abject humiliation, broken, belittled, and basking in the submissive disgrace of defeat, the laughter took his mind to the fantasy which would now become a reality as he pulsed out wads of semen knowing he’d earned the rope, and the scorn of the women confirmed he’d thoroughly earned it, and would get what his pathetic soul deserved.

Julia played the whip around Creed’s cock on watching his eyes take in the pure ecstasy of the condemned male as he pumped his seed to the cruel laughter, the spite and contempt in the women’s eyes keeping him rigid as he felt the braided leather of his mistress’s whip tease his bell.

“Oh don’t fret ... you’ll soon be spending for their pleasure too ... you can see the spite in their eyes, and they won’t see him hang today - they’ll be more than keen to release their frustrations most vigorously with the whip after he’s taken away from their torment.” Creed’s anus twitched and tingled in delightfully masochistic anticipation, on noting that some of those more severe women were already casting the cruelty of their glances toward he and the bench he’d be strapped to; some looking right into his eyes as they deftly fingered their feminine slots, with the elegance that could only be mastered by women who knew total sexual freedom - and were so smugly dominant.

Lumsden was allowed to sag, on pulsing out the contents of his balls to the just and wholly deserved ridicule he’d received, which would be matched with a fresh and more than enthusiastic relish when those eyes witnessed his final disgrace in two weeks. He was swiftly jerked back on the noose by Agnes when he’d been allowed sufficient breath, and the excited girl who’d had the pleasure of whipping the seed from his tightly swollen bell, now knelt to deal with his member which now wilted, dribbling in defeat. Agnes pulled the noose tight, her face smug with sadistic satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.