Holiday in Paris - Cover

Holiday in Paris

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Simon Abrams was on vacation in Paris, or holiday as his new Irish lover called it. He also had a girlfriend back home, while his new companion had a boyfriend herself. Toss in two French brothers who ran a café and a few other tourists, well, you get the idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

“So, you don’t so much have an open marriage as a tacit agreement not to discuss such things? An unspoken sort of arrangement between Denis and you?” I asked Eva, who nodded.

“Oui, my dear fellow, and naturally this is another affair that I don’t plan to talk about here. I fully intend to have all of you fuck me today, if possible, and to watch you fuck each other as well. I hope that we can make this a regular thing, too. What about you, Megan? Want to have me for supper now and then?” Eva turned to my new Irish fiancee, who blushed, but winked at her.

“Love, you’re not supper. You’re dessert, a delicious, decadent treat, like all sexy Frenchwomen,” Megan teased her.

“Did I ever tell you that my family has been in Provence for thousands of yours? We were Greeks, Gauls, and Romans, long before France ever existed,” Eva noted, pointing to her olive skin as ample proof of that.

“Yes, I can tell that much. You’re definitely from Provence, aren’t you? Incidentally, I also have a Japanese girlfriend named Tamiko, and Richard apparently has a lover named Cecile on the side, so this could get very adulterous in a hurry, my Provencal paramour, especially if he marries her and Tamiko gets herself a husband. She might very well, given that her parents keep trying to find her a good Japanese boy,” I commented.

“That would be a pity, when if she’s smart, she could marry Gustave or Gaston, stay in Paris, I could convince Denis to move here with me, Richard and Cecile could show up, and best of all, you could take Megan here to live. Imagine all of us sharing a nice, debauched love nest, fucking the hell out of each other! It’s just a wild idea that came to me. I have been trying to convince Denis to move here, anyway. Then again, I might have to move my friends here, too, but that’s not a horrible idea. Of course, we could all move somewhere else, too. Maybe you could all move to Provence! I just don’t picture Gaston or Gustave moving, hence the idea of Paris,” Eva proposed, the look in her eyes surprisingly misty for a supposedly jaded lady.

“You’re serious, aren’t you, Eva? You are in earnest. You haven’t even had his cock inside you, but you’re already falling for this American!” Gustave exclaimed with shock.

“I’ve had his ass and I’ve met his woman before. And I would love to have all of you filling me up, night after night, and make damn sure that Denis gets properly ridden, by an Irishwoman and maybe a Japanese and a British lady to boot. Maybe I would even get two sexy Jewish fellows, both of them quite a bit older than me, inside me at once. So, how about we at least consider and discuss it, between rolls in the hay, if you will pardon the American expression,” Eva urged Gustave.

“I am open to it, at least. But then I want to have you do that thing where you pull my hair by the ponytail as you ravage my ass with that strap-on of yours, madame! I love being pegged by you, Eva,” Gaston confessed, “It would be a shame to never have that happen to me again. I would love that to be a regular thing, in fact.”

“You like being my bitch, don’t you? Maybe I should put you in drag, too! You’ve always struck me as rather effeminate, if you ask me, unlike your brother here, though both of you are delectable,” Eva admitted.

“I would agree with that, too. That’s always been my impression,” Megan interjected, making Gaston shrug.

“When Gaston and I fuck, we sometimes dress him up all pretty and have him be a woman instead of a man,” Gustave stroked his mustache.

“I knew it! I bloody well knew it!” Megan giggled as we finally reached the ground level from climbing the Eiffel Tower.

“Want to see me do him that way?” Gustave offered, swatting his brother on the derriere.

“I do, I know!” Eva licked her lips brazenly, even as she put her arms around my waist and slid her hand down my crotch to fondle my cock, “I also want to fuck this guy and his sweet Irish tart over here until we wear each other out!”

“Plenty of time for both, though we might want to catch supper first,” I grinned.

“With plenty of wine to get your Irish minx ready to eat me out, but not so much that you go limp,” Eva laughed softly, and I could tell that she intended just the scenario that she mentioned.

“We’re all staying at our place, oui?” Gaston inquired.

“Naturally, but supper first, as our American friend said,” Gustave urged him.

“Indeed, I want some of that wine, as you said, and I would love to grab a bottle when we got to the boudoir, too. I want to try drinking some nice French wine from between another woman’s buttocks. Have you ever rimmed someone while wine poured down the crack of her arse? I never have, but I really want to try it, especially with a woman!” Megan proposed.

“I never have, either, and that is surprising, given what all I have done, but I am eager to give it a fair effort. Anyway, we have five people here, three men and two women. That’s a decent start to an orgy, don’t you agree? I really want to have a proper bacchanal. What do you say? All five of us, all night and maybe all morning tomorrow, with breaks only for meals, showers, and calls of nature. I want to see how many times I can get fucked, how many loads I can swallow and take in other openings, and how much pussy and ass I can lick! How about you, Megan, and you three?” Eva really pushed the idea of a clusterfuck now.

“So, where’s best to eat supper, aside from your cafe, because you obviously don’t want to work tonight, guys,” I observed, getting nods from the brothers.

“I know just the place,” Gaston told us, “been there a few times, mostly with this lady and her husband. It was mostly him paying for everything and then both of us fucking her hard all night long. They loved double penetration, that was their deal. He never did anything with me. It was just about double penetration. I didn’t ask about the dynamics of their marriage. I frankly did not care and I still do not. I just wanted her pussy and I got plenty of that. Tell the truth, even though I am bisexual, I wasn’t into him, anyway.”

“Okay, but I’m not the moneybags this time. I’m not that rich,” I chuckled.

“I am. Well, richer than the rest of you. Let me pay,” Eva offered, “and that way, I can make sure that you’re all stuffed and sauced before we have our orgy.”

“Sounds like a very good plan to me, at least,” I laughed as I enjoyed her hands and Megan’s on me.

“Sign me up, too,” Megan winked at me before letting her tongue dance with mine.

“Going native, I see,” I teased her.

“Yes, well, the best French kiss is between the thighs, you know, and that can come later, as can we,” Eva told us with a lustful gleam as she ran her tongue along her lips and walked over to the brothers to grab each of them by their cocks, “Just wait until I peel back some foreskins and get busy practicing my oral arguments.”

“Might I suggest that, whoever the waiter or waitress is, we offer them our ... linguistic skills as thanks, at least one of us, that is. I am more than willing to suck a cock or eat a pussy to ensure eager service,” Gaston proposed.

“Same here,” Gustave concurred, making Megan blush, but Eva and she nodded in accord.

“If she’s clean enough, I wouldn’t object to making the experience very, tongue in cheek, if you will,” I joked, but I was somewhat serious, at least if it was someone clean.

“So, you are willing to kiss the server’s arse. Duly noted,” Megan said as she made out with me, “Remind me to taste your lips afterward, so I can sample her bum ... or his.”

“If they are clean, that is. Anyway, how far are we from this place of yours, Gaston?” I inquired,

I noted his sly smile as he led us across the street to a rather aged building, but one that nevertheless had a certain dated charm to it. He led the way to the proprietor, whom he apparently knew by name. It was quite apparent that they had a past of some kind, as he did with her husband. From what I could tell, they both liked him very much, as they also liked Gustave. It was noteworthy that while the wife preferred Gaston, the husband seemed to enjoy Gustave’s company more. It was also significant, or so I thought, that the wife seemed to ogle me as much as the husband brazenly lusted for Eva and Megan.

“Bon soir, monsieur, madame ... and madame. I am Adrien Didier and this is my wife, Régine Béliveau. For business reasons, she didn’t take my surname, but I won’t complain about that. She needed to keep the family name because her family has owned this restaurant for ages. You are friends of Gaston and Gustave, I hear?” the husband introduced himself to us as we were seated.

“I am. My name is Simon Abrams. This is my fiancee, Megan Fitzgerald. And this is Eva ... our... , “ I searched for the right word, but Eva beat me to it and dared me to contradict her.

“Maitresse,” she spoke in French, but the meaning was universal...

I wasn’t even married yet, but I already had a French mistress, and so did Megan from the sound of it. Then it hit me that I didn’t know her last name, which struck me as humorous, but then I didn’t know Gustave’s or Gaston’s, either. I blushed a bit, even as I felt a kiss land on my lips from Régine, followed by Adrien. One thing was clear: Adrien, at least, was bisexual, and I got vibes from his wife that suggested much the same about her. When she planted kisses on Megan’s and Eva’s lips, as did Adrien, followed by kisses on Gaston’s and Gustave’s, I felt the impulse to tell them to get a room, but then I would need it, too.

“It’s a recent development. He also has a Japanese girlfriend and I have a British beau, who has one of his own countrywomen on the side. At least I think that he’s still my boyfriend. I guess that I will find out soon enough. But, yes, the way that things are, if Eva says that she’s our mistress, and that’s the inference that I can make from her words, I’m inclined to agree with her. I’ve never had a French mistress before, and I wager, neither has Simon here. What do you make of that?” Megan winked at each of us.

“I think that it’s high time that you had two French mistresses, if you ask me. Me, of course, for the second. And that you, my dear, take a third French paramour yourself, in the person of my husband. For this to work, though, we need to all live here, though perhaps we can take trips various place. I cannot give my family business, I fear,” Régine declared as she lit a cigarette.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.