Holiday in Paris
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Simon Abrams was on vacation in Paris, or holiday as his new Irish lover called it. He also had a girlfriend back home, while his new companion had a boyfriend herself. Toss in two French brothers who ran a café and a few other tourists, well, you get the idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

“Do you like what you see? You’ve been admiring the Seine for several minutes now, just like every new tourist in Paris, if you ask me. Never been to France before?” the voice startled me out of my thoughts.

“Actually, I was thinking of the history of this city. Hard to believe that this was once a provincial village in the Roman province of Gaul, not to mention that on this very river, many Roman legionaries passed to and from the local forum, as many of them acclaimed their beloved Julian the new Emperor of Rome. Did you know that? This was the site when the last pagan Emperor of Rome was acclaimed, back in 360 of the Common Era. This is where he wintered and where he began his revolt against his cousin, the Emperor Constantius, son of Constantine himself,” I produced a shock of my own.

“No, now that isn’t really discussed much in the tour books or by the tour guides, but it is rather fascinating to hear that an actual Roman Emperor might have stood here or somewhere on the banks of the Seine, just kilometers away,” my new companion admitted with a wide smile, her bright green eyes growing as she took in the full significance of what I had told her, “Julian the Apostate, right? Flavius Claudius Julianus. Killed in battle in Sassanid Persia.”

“The very same. Nephew to Constantine, grandson of Constantius Chlorus through his legal consort, Theodora. Constantine was actually a bastard son through a freedwoman concubine named Helena, not that I hold that against him. I only have a beef with him because he turned the mighty Roman Empire Christian and all of Europe with it. Well, that and he introduced serfdom to an Empire that didn’t really know such a concept,” I added before remembering my manners, “Sorry, I’m very much a history buff. Simon Abrams. Pleasure to meet you.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry for that. I’m always fascinated by what makes a quiet man talk, and with you, it’s matters of learning, of knowledge. I like that about you. Jewish, aren’t you? Anyway, I’m Megan Fitzgerald. Yes, I know, can’t get more Irish than that, can you? From Dublin, to be precise, just graduated from Trinity College and I’m having a Paris holiday to reward myself. What of you? You look like an academic, if you’ll pardon my saying so,” Megan told me, greeting me to my surprise in the French manner, with a kiss.

I was a bit thrown back, despite knowing better, that Megan would take for granted such familiarity, but then my body language must have made her feel welcome to do that. To be fair, I had no objections to her expressing affection like that, despite being a complete stranger. She also brushed her hair back from her face in ways to possibly signal openness to me. The last, unmistakable gesture, though, was when she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her delightful bosom against my chest.

“Yes, I’m the chairman of the history department at one of the public universities back in Minnesota. This time of year, it’s a little warmer, but it’s the only time that I can really afford to take off for vacation, or as you called, holiday, given how busy the other parts of the year are and how expensive late summer is. Late spring, just as I am drained, anyway. We’re in similar situations, you and I. I notice that you’re being ... friendly. To what do I owe that pleasure and that of your eager and enthusiastic company?” I replied to Megan, who then gave me a very ardent tongue kiss, “And, yes, I’m Jewish, but not the most observant sort. Very secular. Hell, my girlfriend is Japanese!”

“Let me see ... you’re an obviously intelligent, even intellectual, Yank who disproves all of the negative assumptions that people make about Americans. You’re older, probably wiser and more mature. You haven’t complained or rejected my advances so far. In fact, you seem quite willing to indulge me there. You have a girlfriend, but apparently don’t mind flirting with other women. I take it that you wouldn’t be opposed to sleeping with them, either. So, how about it? I’ve had an on and off boyfriend myself, an Englishman, actually, much to my family’s shock and dismay. Richard, that’s his name. We’ve had our rough patches and this is one of them, I’m afraid. What do you say? Want to get into my knickers?” Megan solicited me.

“Well, I could try them on, but I don’t think that I’d look that good in them,” I winked at Megan to show that I was twisting her words deliberately.

Megan blushed and winked back, “That wasn’t what I meant and you know it, sir!”

“I know, and the answer is definitely yes! I couldn’t live with myself if I passed up the chance to bed a lovely daughter of Erin like you! So, where shall we ... commence our little illicit love affair, just two unfaithful lovers rolling around in bed with each other?” I teased her a bit as she grabbed my hand and led me to her rental for a ride back to her favorite cafe first.

“A cafe? That’s a bit more risque than I expected,” I laughed, thinking that she just wanted a bite, but as it turned out, Megan planned exactly what I implied in jest.

The next thing that I knew, I was in a discreet, concealed area of the cafe, and my new companion had my pants down to fish out my dick. She soon got it into her mouth and her lips worked closely with her tongue to orally pleasure me. She looked up at me with more passion than expected and winked at me as she continued to lick my cock as if it were soft serve or something like that. I held onto her head for control as she sucked me, her hands now exploring my balls and rubbing them lovingly. I kept expecting Megan to stop before I came, but she didn’t, and before I could stop myself, my cum shot into her throat like oil from a struck pipeline.

“Mmmmm ... delicious! I love the taste of your spunk, sir! Don’t worry, I plan to fuck you soon, but I could tell that your balls were churning a nice, yummy load for me and I couldn’t keep from tasting it ... and your fine prick! I guess that I should have warned you that I love to suck cock, shouldn’t I?” Megan told me as she stole my boxers and slipped her panties into my left back pocket, “Now, how about some coffee with my cream, what do you say? I want some fine Parisian coffee and beignets, and then we can retire to the room above to fuck like rabbits for a few hours.”

“There’s a room above this cafe?” I asked with surprise as I joined Megan at her table.

“Yes, as it happens. Gustave and Gaston operate this place together and they are good friends of mine. They’re also brothers and occasional lovers of mine, but they won’t get jealous. I’ve only been intimate with them a few times. They spend most of their time fucking married women instead. It’s a thing for them. Hence the room above. Handy for living, but also for loving,” Megan explained better, “Mind helping me become their latest married conquest?”

“Are you proposing marriage to me? If so, that’s a rather unorthodox approach to it!” I laughed, “Granted, I have a girlfriend, Tamiko, but she and I are having a spat at the moment because she wanted to go to a convention and I had this vacation lined up instead. But mine was already booked and I didn’t want to miss the chance. It might be a nasty surprise for her if I came back with a wife! If you don’t mind me keeping Tamiko, assuming that she forgave me, or having other partners, I certainly wouldn’t object to Gustave, Gaston, or Richard, for that matter! You’re essentially suggesting an open marriage, aren’t you?”

“Sure, why not? You keep Tamiko and any other woman ... or bloke, for that matter, whom you fancy, and I keep my lovers. And don’t worry about getting her to forgive you. She will, if she’s smart and if she meets me. I’ll help you persuade her, trust me. Why marry me? It’s pretty simple. I know what a letch you are and I love you for it already! You know what a tart I am and you love me for it, too. Don’t bother to deny it, either! I can tell. Your cock is already as stiff as my cunny is wet!” Megan said just before ordering us some coffee and beignets.

“Guilty as charged. In case you’re wondering, Tamiko and I have never brought up marriage, neither of us, perhaps because her parents would freak. I’m not sure. They’re probably hoping that she’ll get over me and marry a proper Japanese guy such as the ones that they keep trying to find her. We’ve had our fights, but never over that. I’m not entirely sure about her fidelity, but then I’ve never discussed such things with her. It’s been a weird relationship compared to most of mine. Tamiko is a bit unusual, anyway, though that’s not a bad thing. Speaking of strange, it’s not every day that a girl proposes marriage just minutes after giving me a blowjob for the first time. Should I be flattered?” I grinned at Megan.

“Yes, but you’re a keeper and I aim to marry you before Tamiko gets any ideas. As for Richard, well, he’s had his chance. I would love to still date him, but he’ll just have to take what he can get. I doubt that he’s being that faithful back in Merry Old England, either. Not that I give two shits about that, because I don’t. Look, love, I don’t know about Tamiko, but when I see a man that I want to keep for life, I grab him with both hands. Which probably explains why I haven’t grabbed Richard. He’s great, but he’s not a keeper like you are. So, how about it? Did I mention that I absolutely adore older men?” Megan told me as she fed me a beignet out of her own hand.

“So, you literally want me eating out of your hand, I take it?” I teased her a little as we ate together.

“Why not? You can eat out all your want. It’s yours, love. Bon appetit! Quim, bum, all that jazz. I must warn you that I don’t have any cherries anymore. None. I love it in every hole, trust me. I love tongue, dick, fingers, toys. Oh, and I have to warn you that Gustave and Gaston might walk in on us. If they do, I can’t promise not to invite to them join in the festivities. That was one of our issues, Richard and me. I wanted to try gang-bangs. He didn’t.

“Anyway, we’re on a break, as they say, so he can do what he wants and so can I. I don’t expect him to be faithful. Hell, I never did, even before the break, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets angry upon learning that I’ve been with other men. He basically told me last time that he wasn’t ready to commit because he didn’t know how faithful I could be to him.

“Seriously! I told him, and I quote here, ‘I’m not after monogamy. I want marriage. They’re not the same thing. I have no intention of being faithful and I have no desire to keep you faithful, either.’ Those were my words to him and he just said that he needed ‘a little break to figure this dodgy little affair of ours’ out. His words, along with ‘maybe those little French fags of yours can keep you happy in your nice little Parisian poly love nest.’ I shot him the bird and that was the last thing that we said to each other before he walked out on me,” Megan continued while drinking her very rich coffee.

“Let me guess. Richard is a bit older, too, isn’t he?” I teased her some more, making her blush.

“Oh, God, yes! I bet that Tamiko is rather young herself, isn’t she?” Megan taunted me back while playing footsie with me.

“23 years old, works for an insurance company as a receptionist. But we’ve been dating for a good while, longer than most other women, who usually drop me when it’s clear that there is no future with me, not in the way that they hope for from an older man. Plus, I’ve been known to cheat about as much as you might expect, which doesn’t help with a lot of them. On the other hand, some of the very exes who complain the most about my cheating then cheat on their husbands with me, so, clearly, they have issues and no great moral consistency there. That’s their problem, of course, and their husbands’.

“Cry me a river about feeling neglected by the idiot workaholics that you chose to replace me! I would have treated them a lot better, even with my constant infidelity, than most of them do. Tamiko is in some ways spoiled, she’s definitely sassy and silly, and she can be a bit whiny at times, but she seldom tries to change anything truly important about me. And even then, she generally takes a hint. She also never nags me about the ‘future.’ She’s also quite kinky, too. Delightfully so. I sometimes wonder if I’m just practice for a Japanese husband that she plans to claim later. That would explain a few things, if nothing else. Not that it stops her from insisting upon bareback, of course,” I chuckled now.

“Well, that’s practice sex alright. You don’t use rubbers when you’re married, so why would you do so with a practice hubby, right? I like Tamiko already. I hope that I can persuade her to stay your mistress after we wed. It would make things so much more delightful if you kept her while married to me. I don’t care if she has a husband herself. If your marriage doesn’t end things, why should hers?” Megan encouraged my fantasies of marrying her and keeping Tamiko as a lover.

By now, the food and coffee were both gone, both of us having had our fill, and so Megan led me upstairs, with a wink from one of the staff directed at us. The next thing that happened was so fast that it was almost a blur. Megan was on the bed with her skirt hiked up and her bare ass exposed to me. She handed me the lube and parted her cheeks for an obvious invitation.

“I want it in my arse next, please. I’m ready to get my bum fucked good and hard!” Megan begged me, much to my shock ... I thought that I would have to work my way to that, but she was offering it up on a silver platter.

I lubed Megan up gently and eased a little at a time into her booty, letting her adapt as my cock slid in and out of her pale, freckled, Irish bottom. She kept throwing her hips and her buns back at me eagerly, taking me deeper with each stroke into her anal passage. She was very tight there for a non-virgin, but I welcomed that, and sure enough, so did she. Her long, flowing, now free auburn hair lay across her sweaty, fair flesh as I took her from behind. It was hot in more ways than one, with the heat of her backdoor combined with the heat of the coupling and of our lust itself.

“Oh, fuck me! Take my arse! Take it good and deep!” Megan screamed at me, egging me on as I pumped in and out of her bottom with each splendid stroke.

We continued fucking for several more minutes, while Megan became more excited every time I plunged my dick in and out of her, until finally she screamed with her ecstasy and involuntarily squeezed the cum directly from my balls. I hit the insides of her with my hot spunk, creaming her asshole with my jizz as I withdrew from her at last. Megan rose on her wobbly feet, didn’t bat an eye, and closed the distance to kiss me with an ardor that I never fully anticipated. She finished undressing both of us in a hurry and led me to the bathroom, where she ran the bath and urged me to join her in the old-fashioned bathtub, washing each other while lying down in it.

“So, love, are you hooked yet? Ready to claim me as yours? Don’t worry. By the end of this holiday, you and are I going to be inseparable! You’ll never want me out of your life again! By the way, I lied about something. My last cherry was the one that you just took. Richard never got that. I just didn’t want to put any pressure on you, so I pretended not to have a cherry bum.

“Speaking of Richard, if you’re serious about letting me keep him as a boyfriend, well, I swear to God, I’m in earnest about you keeping Tamiko. I want us both to have lovers, in fact. It’s so adult, right? An unconventional marriage where I can have a paramour or two and so can you,” Megan urged me once again while we soaked in the tub and I enjoyed her soft, smooth skin against me in the hot water.

“And you plan to give him your ass next,” I teased her while playing with her exquisite tits and bottom from behind.

“Oh, of course, lover! He will just have to be content with having taken my vaginal cherry, that’s all. My quim cherry, though I’ve since been quite intimate with others, of course. My first encounters with Gustave and Gaston were strictly oral, but once I lost my virginity to Richard, they got to enjoy those favors, too. Now that you’ve had my arse, I can let them use that as well. So, how was my first time getting it up the rear? Was I any good there? Tamiko has let you use that part of her, hasn’t she?” Megan asked me curiously.

“Yes, in fact, that’s the main thing that we do. Some oral, yes, but mostly anal. She hasn’t let me inside her twat yet. Which is another thing that makes me wonder. On the other hand, what guy can refuse a woman who has never hesitated to ride his dick with her ass at three in the morning and always keeps her tush as clean as she can in order to accept my cock? I sometimes wonder if I’ll ever get to use her cunt,” I laughed as I thought of that aspect of our relationship, bewildering as it was, “Anyway, for an anal virgin, you were actually pretty damn great. I must confess that I really enjoyed sodomizing you.”

“Never hesitated, not once? Not even during a fight or spat?” Megan giggled now as she turned around and kissed me repeatedly.

“Not a single time. The first date, she let me into her ass and she hasn’t refused me ever since. Oddly, it was a virgin ass, too. Very weird. I seem to have an easier getting into a woman’s butt than her pussy or anything else. And it’s not like I’m small down there, as you can attest,” I grinned as I remarked on my size.

“No, definitely not small, but that might be part of your appeal. Think of it. You can stretch a woman’s bunghole and make it all yours from so much buggery. After that, well, I suspect that it’s very hard to replace a man who’s that good at such a raunchy act. Most guys would make a girl nervous, but you know how to stretch her butt, without destroying it. A great balance, trust me. Not every man has that knack. That makes you quite valuable, thank you very much. I’ll bet that she’s very petite, like a lot of Asian women, too,” Megan laughed as she lit a cigarette and began smoking.

“That she is, yes. Very delicious in so many ways, too. Just as you are in your own way,” I admitted while continuing to grope her as much as I could.

That was when Megan’s phone rang and she picked it up in a hurry, speaking to what was increasingly clear was Richard, “Oh, hello, love! How are you, dear? No, I’m not alone right now, but you had to have at least suspected that. Look, Richard, darling, you know that I love you, but my position on this matter has only changed in one respect. I’ve offered my hand in marriage to another man. So, whatever happens, if you want me, you have no choice but to share me, don’t you?”

There was a muffled response coming through, but then she put the phone on speaker, “Look, dear, I meant that. I am going to marry this Yank and he’s quite open to the kind of marriage that I want.”

“So, he’s a cuck, then?” Richard snorted.

“No, a cuck is faithful while his wife tarts about, dear! My fiance has a girlfriend! Yes, that’s right. A cute little Japanese girl probably half his age, easily! I never asked you to be a cuck, as I recall. I told you that I don’t want to keep you all to myself, didn’t I? That’s not a cuck. I just want to share and share alike, and that can still be done, but as boyfriend and girlfriend. You do what you please, fuck whomever you wish, and accept what a slut I am, dear. I’m a horny little strumpet who was born to fuck as much as she can. We can all share, right? Share me with Simon, Gustave, and Gaston, and in turn, I share all of you as well. Deal, lover?” Megan continued to press her case.

“And I suppose that the transoceanic relationships will continue to be a mixed blessing in that respect. I get you whenever you’re in England or someplace else. Your new Yank husband would get you in the States. And your two Frenchies would get you in Paris, eh?” Richard commented, now taking things better than expected, as if in relief, as if he hadn’t honestly believed her before.

“Precisely. And his Japanese girlfriend would get him whenever I wish to share him with her, which would be a lot. If I share him, I can certainly share you. I can also share Gustave and Gaston with other women. Oh, and you’re half-right. They fuck each other now and then. It’s true, Simon,” she turned to confirm with me as well as Richard, “They commit gay twincest, too.”

“Really? You are full of surprises, dear,” I grinned, “So, Richard, I plan to marry this girlfriend of yours, so the next time that you meet her again, well, enjoy my wife!”

Megan snickered at that part as she took in the full significance of my remark, though she added, “All jokes aside, he’s quite the stud, but then, so are you, when you get over your prudish streak. You have your fun, but you’re afraid of a little gang-bang!”

“Well, perhaps I’ve been a bit hasty in rejecting that, given that we’re already going to share. So, we keep together as boyfriend and girlfriend, but he marries you and he stays with his girlfriend, that Asian girl, right?” Richard chuckled now.

“That’s the plan. And the boys keep screwing the married women always ... and me, and each other, love!” Megan reminded him.

“So be it. Maybe I should marry my old flame Cecile, too. She has been pushing me on that issue, and, frankly, that’s the only one that I slept with lately besides you. If she agrees to our agreement, or at least the parts that affect her. If she doesn’t agree, I’ll have to figure out what to do between you and her,” Richard concluded before hanging up.

“Well, best of luck on that, dear, but I am selfish enough to want to keep you around, if possible,” Megan told him as a parting shot.

“Hoping for the best, too. This is a very modern world, but not everyone is ready for it,” I observed, “Still, let’s be optimistic here.”

“Exactly. Now, how about you hump me like crazy from behind over that sink. Ready, dear?” Megan invited me as we dried off with the bath towels.

Minutes later, I was very much engaged in slamming my meat into Megan’s twat when the door opened and two men walked inside the upstairs area to catch us in action. One was long-haired and clean-shaven, might have one of many young Parisian men, especially with his bad teeth and well-manicured hands. He had his hair in a ponytail until now, when he let it loose. The other had much shorter, receding hair and a handlebar mustache. Both of them whistled at us before walking up to the bathroom doorway, which was open, of course.

“Hey, I don’t mind watching you fuck her, but can I have sloppy seconds, monsieur? She is our guest, after all. Gaston here wants sloppy thirds, of course, oui, Gaston?” an undeniably French accent requested more politely than expected.

“Don’t scare the American away, Gustave! I want a piece of him, too. He’s probably an American, anyway, given the lack of a foreskin, though he could be Jewish,” the long-haired fellow insisted.

“Actually, I’m both, but why do you say that you ‘want a piece’ of me, anyway?” I chuckled as I kept pounding Megan’s sweet snatch.

“He means that he wants to slip you the sausage, monsieur American Jew! He wants to have gay sex, if that’s okay with you, with you on the bottom at least for the first round. I want that, too, to be honest, but not as much as I want to fuck Megan,” Gustave, the mustached, balding brother explained.

“Nothing’s stopping you now, is it?” I pointed out, half-seriously.

Gaston grinned at that and turned to us, “Then, perhaps you’d like to move to the bed, so I have more room and a better angle at which to enter your fine ass?”

“That can be arranged,” I smiled as I withdrew from Megan and took her by the hand to the bed, whereupon I re-entered her twat.

At that moment, Gaston lubed up his cock, spread my cheeks, put some cold lube on my asshole, and began easing his average-looking, uncircumcised dick into my butt. Not to be outdone, and thus proving Megan’s assertion from earlier, Gustave did exactly the same thing to Gaston, making him jump a little as he reacted to his brother’s cock inside him. I wouldn’t lie, there was a bit of pain from being sodomized by this Frenchman while I used Megan’s cunt, but I focused on the pleasures of taking her instead of what was done to me. We soon had a nice train going, Gustave working his hips well for the strokes inside Gaston, who in turn did the same to me as I did to Megan. As for Megan, well, she met my hip movements with her own, taking me deeper into her pussy as much as she could.

Megan was just about to ready to scream my name from the absolute delights of what we did that morning, or was it afternoon by now? It was local, Parisian time, so my chronometer was still a little off. Anyway, she was right at the verge when Gaston lost any self-control that he had and shot his cum into my booty, filling me with his jizz. Gustave then did the same to him, even as I continued to plow Megan with my dick. She came even harder now, later confessing that the realization that I had just taken a Frenchman’s load up my rear helped her along, too.

In any case, she tightened up on me at last, and I unloaded my spunk inside Megan, which turned out to be the moment that she conceived our firstborn. I slumped on top of my new Irish lover, even as our French hosts began to bathe each other in the tub, obviously eager to be clean enough for sex with the only female in the upstairs apartment right then. Of course, there was the refractory period to consider and the Frenchmen had to return to work for now, but they swore that they would be back later to take their turn with the Irish beauty. I chuckled as I realized that I would be putting a couple more loads of my cum into her before that point. Sloppy seconds was likely to be sloppy fourths by the time that I was done with her that night.

We fell asleep for a little nap for now, but I awoke an hour later, to find that Megan was on top of me, and she wasn’t taking no for an answer. She had my cock inside her twat and she bounced eagerly up and down on me, impaling herself on my dick. Her tits waved in my face, much to my gratification, as she moved her hips eagerly to accept as much of my prick as she could receive inside her. There wasn’t even a suggestion of condoms yet, which was just as well. I had fucked all three holes on Megan, so if I was going to infect her or vice versa, it would have already happened by now, right?

“Hey, there, love! How does it feel to wake up to this? I really adore you, in case you hadn’t noticed yet,” Megan declared as she continued to use me cowgirl-style.

“I can see that and it’s mutual. Damn, girl! You really know how to use those hips, don’t you?” I chuckled now, while Megan made full use of my prick.

“I wake Richard up like this all the time, and whenever I can get away with it, I do the same to Gustave and Gaston, too!” Megan confessed now, adding, “They love it, even if they protest at times, because they have to pee badly by the time that this is done.”

“Why would they complain? The human body is designed for that sequence. You cum first, and then you go piss to clean out your urethra! It’s basic male anatomy 101!” I laughed, “It might feel as if your bladder will burst, but Tycho Brahe aside, that happens to very few men, because we’re able to get enough warning in advance.”

“Good thing! Poor Tycho! That’s a very rough way to go!” Megan spoke sympathetically, even as she trapped my dick far inside her warm, wet twat.

If she was sympathetic to a long-deceased Danish astronomer, she certainly wasn’t merciful to me, not that I cared. Megan knew exactly how to prolong the pleasure of the act, and that she did in spades. She controlled the pace this time and was more than ready to show it to me. My Irish minx had me pinned and she had her way with me and then some. Her hips moved just right, her strokes were perfectly timed to please me, and her tits continued to tantalize me, waving directly in my face as she rode me. My hands wandered over to her ass and she just plain encouraged that, even welcoming my actions as I pried her cheeks apart to play with her backdoor.

“Hey, love, it’s your arse, remember? You made it yours when you deflowered it! You want to bugger me, just say the word!” Megan teased me as she continued to trap my dick balls deep inside her cunt.

“Soon, very soon, again, but right now ... oh, God, I’m going to cum very soon in your pussy!” I warned her.

“Do it, please! Fill my cunny with your cum! You love my quim, don’t you? You love fucking my sweet fanny as hard as you can!” Megan taunted me as she rode me longer.

At last, of course, I couldn’t stop it and my balls ejected my spunk through my cock into her depths. Megan then lay on top of me and gave me repeated kisses to the face, neck, and shoulders. She actually fell asleep and snored for a little bit before she awoke and resumed her kisses to my flesh, which felt like Heaven to me. When I rose to go to the john and relieve myself, she followed me into the bathroom and started to kiss the back of my neck while putting her arms around my waist and even fondling my cock and balls as I pissed and washed my hands.

After that, Megan dragged me back to bed, got on all fours, and put her ass in the air so that I could line up and fuck her as hard as I wished from behind. I was soon back inside Megan, pumping her slower because I came not long before that, but I didn’t give her too much relief to her rather sore and messy twat. Far from griping about this, Megan begged me for more. She pleaded with me to go longer, deeper, and harder than ever. My Irish fireball was definitely full of energy and she wanted to make sure that I kept up with her. She craved more cock than she could get just then, but that was just because my dick was a little sore and my balls had just emptied themselves not long before.

This continued until I felt a tongue back along my crack, licking my ass, much to my shock. I knew that it wasn’t Megan, but it also didn’t feel like Gustave or Gaston. The lips that joined the tongue were soft, feminine lips and the way that their owner kissed my booty didn’t hurt, either. When a finger slipped into my bottom, I had to fight harder not to cum due to the stimulation, especially once she hit my prostate. That was nothing compared to when something cold was pressed to my backdoor, followed by something plastic that began to enter my asshole.

“Like how it feels with Eva inside you? She’s one hell of a lover, trust me! One would never guess that she’s married, with a podiatrist husband, with two kids, living in Provence, of all places. Once per season, she comes up to Paris and hooks up with us, don’t you, Eva? If Denis knows, he’s not uttered a peep to her,” Gustave declared as I finally lost my self-restraint and came again inside Megan’s snatch.

Instead of pulling out of me, Eva continued to peg me for a good while longer, not that I minded, as she had the ability to make it pleasurable in spite of the pain. Right beside us, meanwhile, Megan let Gaston use her mouth while Gustave entered her twat for some spit-roasting action. The bed was definitely shaking at this point, not that anyone objected to that. On the contrary, all five of us seemed to really get off on the simultaneous sex acts as they happened, so much so that Eva wasn’t able to constrain her urge to squirt and that she soon did.

Once she came up for air, Eva withdrew her dildo from my asshole and we both watched in fascination as Gustave and Gaston kept switching places, going from mouth to pussy and back with Megan. I couldn’t help but notice that Eva also rubbed my sore ass a bit with her soft hands, even resting her head on my shoulder as we viewed the threesome in front of us. She also played with my balls a little and playfully bit the back of my neck. We continued to watch as the brothers pounded Megan in turns, which abruptly ended when Gustave came down her throat and Gaston shot his load up her snatch.

“Well, that was delicious, wasn’t it? I suppose that we’ll have to wait a little for the next round, shall we? Anyone fancy a trip around the block? It’s still afternoon for another hour or so at least. We can be tourists together, except for Gustave and Gaston, who can be our guides, and then we can find a place to eat. After that, it’s back to bed and I get to try out that American cock, right?

“My friends would never let me live it down if I didn’t fuck an American who was right in my clutches, monsieur,” Eva encouraged me.

“Yes, Eva, love, we know all about your friends, don’t we? Living vicariously through you, or are they just plain voyeurs?” Megan laughed.

“Yes to the voyeurism. They also envy me my husband. Denis is great. And to be honest, I neither know nor care about others with him, in any sense of things. I do what I want. He does what he pleases, too. For all I know, he could be fucking them all, or perhaps fucking their husbands or sons or daughters,” Eva reiterated, “You ready to try me out, my Irish sex goddess?”

“Soon, but only with Simon’s permission. Simon is my fiance now. Right, Simon?” Megan turned to me, “Oh, and naturally, I plan to share him with you as much as you both wish. Same with the brothers.”

“So, you’re the new main man in her life, and Richard is yesterday’s news. An Englishman traded out for an American Jew. Yes, love, I can tell. Denis is Jewish, too. Good for you, Megan. Jewish men are top-notch! At least in my view. No foreskin in the way,” Eva said as she gave Megan a very amorous, open-ended, invasive tongue kiss, “Taste your intended’s ass! Delicious, isn’t it?”

“Oh, God, yes! Oh, and Richard’s still in the picture, but not as my intended. That is definitely Simon here. I even gave him my anal cherry, which means that hole is now open for business, so to speak. My bum is his, though, so you have to convince him to share it. He’s got the power now, folks,” Megan reveled in my new leverage, oddly enough.

“Hey, as long as I get to fuck everyone of you sluts in every hole, boys and girls,” I chuckled now, admiring the olive skin of Eva in contrast to the rather beige-grey white of the brothers and the fair, freckled flesh of my Megan.

“Oui, monsieur! I think that we can see to that!” Eva declared, while Megan began fondling my ass.

I had the distinct feeling that this vacation was getting even better than expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.