A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy)
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by fondleme

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mature Sissy is befriended by a Solo mother and her teenage twins, a sissy boy and a girl who, like her mother, likes to dominate in a loving caring way. See how a closet Sissy is turned into a family pet. Your feedback will determine whether I add more chapters or not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Another two days passed before Wendy and Sara returned and by now I had had a chance to fantasise over the whole erotic experience so was no longer embarrassed by their visit.

I lay on my bed in my lacy blue panties, and feeling bold had added the matching bra, awaiting their arrival. My little clitty cock awake and gently throbbing at the thought of them seeing me complete with bra.

Upon entering my house they both gasped and burst into huge smiles at seeing me dressed thus.

“Oh Amy” they exclaimed, “You look so hot” to which I naturally blushed and went all coy.

While Wendy proceed to “do her thing” nurse wise, Sara started chatting saying how much she loved making her twin clean her panties when she got home and that she was so wet at the thought of coming again today. She lifted her skirt to show me giggling as she said, “I didn’t expect to see you in a bra too, with your slim build you look absolutely gorgeous”.

Wendy turned to Sara and said, “ Why don’t you let Amy clean those for you, I am sure she is dying to taste your teen cunny juice”.

I must have looked shocked again as Wendy said, “Well you are aren’t you Amy?”

“Awwwww Mum” said Sara “He might not be into that”

Wendy looked up at me smiling and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

Without realising it I was licking my lips so Wendy moved beside Sara, raised her skirt and pulled her panties off.

Putting them to her nose Wendy sniffed the aroma, flicked her tongue over the cummy secretions, sighed lustily before placing the panties to my nose.

Automatically I inhaled the sweet cunny scent mixed with a hint of girl pee before taking the panties and turning them inside out to look at the creamy stain on them.

Both girls watched me as I flicked my tongue over the moist material tasting the sweet teen juice.

My wee clitty by this stage was hard as a steel rod and was dribbling pre into my own panties.

Smiling they both urged me to have a decent taste so I started to suck the nectar from the panty.

Sara came close and started rubbing my wee clitty knob through my panties softly talking to me in a Dominatrix fashion telling me that this is what she does to her brother and that I should let my Sissy clitty do a big squirty for her.

Well, Sissy Jane do you think I could stop that happening, hee hee literally mission impossible.

As Wendy finished changing my dressing I sucked hard on Sara’s panties, moaned and ejected a huge load of Sissy milk into my panties.

I was way past the embarrassment stage and just enjoyed the best orgasm I have had in years.

Sara bent down and softly kissed me whispering, “Good gurl”.

Wendy giggled, looked at my oh so cummy panties and said to Sara “Why don’t you take Amy”s panties for your brother Timmy to wash? we can bring them back in a couple of days.”

Sara squealed with delight and tugged my panties off me, “I will so have an orgasm watching Timmy suck these clean like a good little sissy he is.”

I lay there, mouth agape at what I as hearing but secretly was wishing I could watch that too.

Mother and daughter both kissed me softly before departing.

Ooooh Jane my wee clitty is dribbling so bad as I relate this to you knowing that what happened next is going to blow your mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.