A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

At the exact same moment that Ken rammed his fist up my ass, in a farmhouse near a small village near a small town in Norway, Eva lunged forward, slamming her huge cock into Carl’s asshole. Leaning forward she started to spit in Carl’s grimacing face before taking his throbbing dick in her fist, stroking up and down as she began to fuck the bejesus out of her husband’s stretched shit-hole. Carl had his knees pulled up to his chest, holding his ankles wide apart as he received the best pegging he had in a long time. Eva thought that Carl looked incredibly hot with her new slick, life-like, Ken-sized dick slamming in and out of his ass.

“Oh, oh, oh, god!” Carl whimpered, looking into his hot wife’s lust filled eyes as she fucked him like her life depended on it. “I love your new cock! So fucking big!”

Eva loved her new dick too. She had bought this awesome and very expensive cock along with a new harness on the internet from a reputable vendor, and was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the harness and the awesome real look and feel of the dildo. It looked exactly like hers and Carl’s favorite dick; Ken’s dick! Carl and Eva usually bought their sex toys from their regular sex shop right over the border in Sweden, but lately they had been way too busy taking care of their beautiful but troubled granddaughter, Mia.

In fact they had been so busy dealing with Mia’s shit that they hadn’t had a chance to travel anywhere or play with their favorite couple, Ken and Kari in a long time. This was their first time having sex in three long days. Three days of abstinence was like an eternity for this extremely hot and hyper-sexual couple. Their marriage and business partnership had lasted for thirty-eight beautiful years, more or less because of their mutual interest in all sorts of naughty, sexual activities and games. Especially now that they had sold their business and retired early, they should have been able to play more, but instead they had to take care of an eighteen-year-old girl who was hell-bent on making them miserable with her mood swings, trashy boyfriends and troubles with the law. Mia had moved in with her grandparents after her mother Lena, Eva and Carl’s only child moved to Gran Canaria with her newest husband to start a real estate business. After falling in with the wrong crowd, Mia dropped out of high school, spending most of her time partying with older boys, drinking and smoking pot. A few days ago she was detained by the customs at the close by Norwegian-Swedish border for smuggling in alcohol and cigarettes, forcing Eva and Carl to pay a heavy fine to keep her out of jail.

Now, let’s go back to where we left off; Eva slamming her cock into her husband’s clenching butthole.

“Oh, goddammit woman!” Carl cried out, staring directly into Eva’s glimmering brown eyes. “Shit yeah! Ram that hot cock into me! Fuck yeah!”

“I love this fucking thing!” Eva praised her new strap-on set, sliding her cock back and forth inside Carl like a pro, without any slippage whatsoever.

Eva’s big tits swayed hotly as she fucked her husband’s poop-chute. Although her boobs were softer and heavier than they used to be, they still looked amazing, especially for a fifty-six-year old woman. But Eva was no ordinary woman; a self-proclaimed nymphomaniac, Eva was a personal trainer and a gym owner for most of her adult life, so naturally the platinum-blonde stunner always kept her body in immaculate shape. Many years ago, working at her first gym, she met Carl who also was a personal trainer and amateur body builder. It didn’t take long before Eva and Carl hit it off and found out that they were perfect for each other. They were both passionate fitness and sex enthusiasts, and both loved to play with cocks, pussies, tits and asses as much as they loved each other. Although his hair had turned silver, Carl was still in a better shape than most men half his age. Eva stroked Carl’s beautiful uncut cock in her clenched fist as she fucked him fervently, rocking his muscular body back and forth.

“Oh, fuck me babe!” Carl enthused wantonly. “Oh. Shit. Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!”

The curved root of Eva’s dildo was firmly lodged inside her well-lubricated cunt, pressed firmly against her naughty tickle spot, making her groan with pleasure. She was gazing down, watching her slick cock slide back and forth into her handsome husband’s clinging shit-chute. Carl let go of his ankles and wrapped his strong, muscular legs around his wife’s hips, then he began to twist and squirm, slamming his naked ass up and down in order to take in more of his wife’s Ken-like cock into his aching asshole. Suddenly Eva leaned over Car’l body, using her weight she picked up the intensity of her thrusts. Panting and moaning, Carl reached up and began to fondle Eva’s tits, making her meaty nipples stand high between his fingers. Grunting and rasping, Eva grasped the back of Carl’s neck, pulling his face into her breasts until he started to suck the shit out of her long, stiff nipples, and at the same time she squeezed her husband’s straining dick, stroking up and down as fast and as hard as she could.

“God fucking damn!” Carl suddenly cried out as he began to squirt shot after shot of hot semen all over himself and Eva’s incredibly toned abs and her big tits. Eva let go of her husband’s squirting cock, shoved her dick all the way up his ass and fell on top of him, grinding her overheated cunt against the root of her strap-on schlong, she attacked Carl’s mouth with hot, passionate kisses and began to come hard. Her tits and nipples pressed into Carl’s hairy chest, intensifying and extending her well-deserved orgasm.

BANG! SLAM!

The extremely loud sound of the front door to the house slamming shut startled the panting, kissing couple.

“YOU FUCKIN’ COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUKER!” they heard Mia scream angrily as she ran inside the house toward her room. “I HOPE YOU FUCKIN’ DIE WITH YOUR TINY LITTLE DICK INSIDE YOUR BROTHER’S GIRLFRIEND’S PROLAPSED CUNT!”

“What the...” Carl said as Eva quickly pulled her dick out of his ass, unbuckled her harness and threw it onto the bed, almost hitting Carl in the face.

“Sorry babe,” Kari gasped as she put on her silky white night robe, thankful that the heavy rubber dick had missed Carl’s handsome face. “Gotta go see what that little bitch is so fucking angry about.

“It’s probably just another fight with that asshat, Tommy,” Ken said, arching one eyebrow.

“Just another fight?” Eva chuckled bitterly. “Sounds like another full meltdown to me!”

Mia was supposed to be on a trip with Tommy for the next two days, but apparently Tommy had fucked some girl with a prolapsed cunt, causing Mia’s wrath, cutting their trip short. What is a prolapsed cunt anyway? I haven’t seen one in person or in pictures, have you? Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that I am writing this part using a fly-on-the-wall narrative. If you wonder how I know all this stuff, well ... don’t tell anyone, but I can travel through time and space, ejecting my consciousness, then inserting it inside another person’s body through their butthole, thus experiencing everything they see and feel first hand.

Just kidding! This is not a supernatural story; this is a love story about real people who look like angels, fuck like demons and do some very naughty stuff to each other. The reason I know all this is pretty simple; I overheard a conversation between Eva and Kari, and now I am telling you. So ... with your permission, I will get back to the chaotic night when Mia broke up with her apparently asshat of a boyfriend over somebody’s prolapsed cunt, then rushed home to yell at him over the phone, interrupting and ruining her poor grandparents’ special kissy-licky-sucky-fucky time together.

After the heated exchange with Tommy, Mia threw her almost brand new iPhone at the wall, smashing it into a zillion pieces. Eva knocked on Mia’s door and entered the angry girl’s room.

“What the fuck Mom-mom?” Mia snarled. “Did I tell you you could come in?”

“Do I need your fucking permission to walk around my own goddamn house?” Eva replied angrily.

“Oh, first Mom, and now you!” Mia said, her hands shaking and her pretty lips quivering with intense anger. “You want me out of your fucking house?”

“No!” Eva almost shouted. “I want you to calm the fuck down and tell me what happened!”

Eva looked at her granddaughter’s beautiful, angry face, thinking that it was such a waste that this extremely hot girl had become entangled with Tommy and his gang of fart-faced punks. Mia could have certainly scored any other boy or man, someone, anyone other than Tommy.

Standing in the middle of her room, wearing only a white tank top and white boy shorts, Mia with her slim body, big boobs, brown eyes and silky soft golden hair, looked like a fresh-faced teenage Jessica Simpson. She was the spitting image of her super-hot mother, Lena. Eva was hoping that Mia wouldn’t copy her mother’s behavior, ending up marrying and divorcing a bunch of worthless idiots.

Mia had certainly inherited her mother’s stunning looks, ditzy demeanor and troubled mind, and now Eva was left in charge of her, having to deal with all of her crap. It was like deja vu all over again. Standing half naked in front of Eva, looking at the scattered pieces of her expensive phone on the floor, Mia looked utterly devastated. Her volcanic anger suddenly turned into tears of despair; thin rivers of black mascara began to run down her blushed cheeks, staining her white tank top, forming black circles around the outline of her fabulously large nipples. Eva didn’t know what to do. She was still furious at the helpless teenager. A moment ago she was thinking about slapping the poor girl’s face, pulling her hair and spanking her firm, round ass-cheeks, but now she opened her arms, eager to comfort the weeping child.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.