A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

Hugging her knees and slowly rocking herself back and forth in a Rattan chair, Brit looked exhausted. Kari lit two cigarettes, giving one of them to Brit. I was standing next to Brit’s chair, smoking and drinking a cup of strong coffee. Brit took a long drag from her cigarette and looked up at me with her big, blue eyes as she exhaled smoke from her delicate nostrils. Even with her faded lipstick and smudged mascara, she looked hotter than ever. There were no signs of bitchiness, entitlement or superiority in her eyes. She looked as innocent as a helpless little girl.

“What are we going to do to you next, pretty girl?” Kari asked. “Do you want Leo to fuck your cute, little cunt?”

Brit looked confused for a moment, but then took a puff from her smoke and said, “Yes, please!”

“Yes, please... ?” Kari asked.

“Yes, please... ,” Brit hesitated, not sure of what she was supposed to say. “Yes, ma’am please?”

“Good girl,” Kari said and then asked me, “What do you think we should do next, honey?”

“I want her to rim me!” I said. I promise, I hadn’t planned this. I just thought of the naughtiest thing I could in a flash of a second.

“What does that mean?” Brit asked me.

“Are you fucking stupid,” Kari asked with a borderline evil smile, “or are you just being rude?”

“I ... I mean,” Brit tried to reply.

“When you talk to my husband, or to my boyfriend, you address them as sir!” Kari insisted. “Now, if you don’t really know what that means, you can ask him again, or just fucking apologize to him.”

“What, I mean, I think I know what it means,” Brit said, gazing at her toes. She then looked up at me and said, “I’m sorry ... sir!”

Brit’s defeated tone, that vulnerable look in her eyes, her uncertainty, her submissiveness sent a million tingles up and down my spine, balls and cock. I suddenly saw a great opportunity in my new role as Brit’s boss. I could do anything I always wanted to do to her. Kari had handed me Brit’s leash, and it was my turn to have some fun with her.

“Get up!” I ordered Brit.

We all went inside to the living room and dropped our robes to the floor. I sat down on the sofa between Kari and Ken. Brit was ordered to sit on her knees right between my legs as Kari and Ken pulled my legs up to my chest and held them there for me.

“Kiss my ass!” I ordered Brit, knowing that I had sounded kinda funny, so I cleared my throat and said, “Shove your tongue up my asshole and don’t pull it out until I tell you to!”

Brit looked directly into my eyes and held my gaze as she stretched out her tongue. In her eyes, I couldn’t detect any apprehension, resentment or hesitation, instead I flashes of excitement, adoration and relief. Was she happy, knowing that she was about to make me happy? This was not the Brit that I had accepted and tolerated for one whole miserable year. This was the new Brit. The sexy, submissive, improved Brit who would do anything to please me and be with me for one more moment. I liked this new and drastically improved version of Brit. I started to like her even more when she slid her wet tongue up my butthole and pressed it inside me as hard as she could. The feeling of her hot breath on my balls and thighs made me shiver with immense pleasure. At the same time Kari and Ken threw their arms around my body, holding me tightly while they kissed my cheeks, licked the sides of my neck and nibbled my ears.

“Aah,” I sighed sharply when Brit wrapped one arm around my thigh and pulled me down, lodging her hot tongue deeper inside me. Then she grabbed my hard shaft with her hand and squeezed tightly as she moved her face back and forth without removing her tongue from my pooper.

“Mmmfff,” Brit’s muffled hums and moans vibrated against my excited nether region. This went on for a couple of minutes until I realized that I was about to come; I didn’t want to come, not yet.

“It’s your turn Ken,” I said as I placed my hand on Brit’s head, pushing her back and out of my asshole.

Ken and I switched places while Brit wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She hesitated a second before she slid her tongue into Ken’s asshole, but she did it. Holding Ken’s waist, I started to suck on his nipple while Kari kissed him on his mouth.

“Oh,” Ken sighed, pushing his ass into Brit’s face. “Suck it! Spit in my ass and suck it out!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.