A Happy Throuple
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

TGIF! Finally ... Friday. I love Fridays. Today is going to be a very interesting day. I’m in my car. Almost there. I reach the gate. Buzz! The gate opens and I drive on toward Ken and Kari’s awesome house. What the ... that’s Brit’s car! She’s already here? Yep. That’s Ken, and there’s Kari, smoking. Brit is there too. She is sitting on a stool with her legs wide open. Her hair is pulled back in a slick, high ponytail. She is wearing a sexy purple bra and ... there is her naked, shaved pussy. She is wearing a sexy purple bra and nothing else. No panties. Nude pussy. That’s nice. Ken is wearing only shorts, yep that’s his monster bulge right there, and Kari is wearing a very sexy, black negligee. She is wearing her hair in a thick, beautiful side braid. I love women and the crazy, awesome things they do with their hair. Have I already said that? I say it again. I love it. I have to grow my hair long. Ken would probably love it. Is Brit shivering? It’s a bit chilly to be dressed so lightly outside on the patio, isn’t it? God damn, Brit’s pussy is totally naked. She looks uncomfortable.

“Hi,” Kari cheers as I enter the patio. She kisses me deeply on my mouth. I love her kisses. This one tastes like white wine, lipstick and tobacco. I don’t mind the taste. I actually like the taste. Hell, I love it! I’m weird. A total perv!

“She arrived a few minutes early,” Kari explained. “Better than being late, but I punished her anyway. She had to strip for us. I let her keep her bra because it’s a little chilly out here.”

“No, I let her keep her bra,” Ken laughs. “The poor girl was freezing her ass off.”

“Shaking like a willow,” Kari adds and chuckles mischievously.

I like the mean Kari. I know that she’s just playing mean. Mean Kari is sexy. I want to know what mean Kari has in mind for Brit.

“Do you want a cigarette to calm your nerves Brit?” Kari asks, looking at my poor, shivering ex-bitchy, ex-girlfriend.

“Please,” Brit nods.

“Hold onto the sides of your seat until I say otherwise,” Kari commands and Brit obeys like a good girl.

Kari reaches for her own panties and pulls them down to her ankles, then walks slowly out of them and toward Brit. She bends down a bit, straddles Brit’s lap, takes a deep drag from her cigarette and blows a thick cloud of smoke in Brit’s face. Brit starts coughing.

“Open your mouth and inhale,” Kari says and when Brit’s mouth opens she blows the smoke right into her mouth. Then Kari puts two fingers under Brit’s chin, pushing her face upward, extends her tongue and drags it from the base of Brit’s chin, slowly upward, across her lips, nose and forehead, then downward until she reaches Brit’s lips. Somehow Brit knows that she is required to open her mouth. Kari darts her tongue into Brit’s mouth. Brit sucks on Kari’s tongue. Kari pulls back and begins churning her ass across Brit’s lap, then grabs her by her ponytail, pulls her head backward and licks her face again, very slowly. Brit is moaning, wiggling her ass. I have never seen a lap dance in person. I am seeing one now. Kari is giving Brit a lap dance! She is moving her hips around, throws her crotch back and forth, then up and down. She then reaches for the bottom of her negligee and pulls it up and over her head, then throws it to the floor. Now, Kari is as naked as Brit, wearing only a sheer, black bra. Her trimmed pussy looks awesome. Still holding onto Brit’s ponytail, Kari pushes the squirming girl’s face down and into her crotch. Brit holds on tightly to the sides of her stool, lets out a muffled squeal as Kari throws her hips upward and grinds her pussy into her face.

“Lick my snatch!” Kari orders the helpless, former ice queen of Helsingborg. “Yeah, nice. Stick your tongue in there ... right there. Oh, lick me!”

With her nose glued to Kari’s throbbing clit, Brit whines weakly as she stretches out her tongue as much as she can and wiggles it inside Kari’s wet slit. Kari shoves her cunt into Brit’s face as hard as she can. With her tongue lodged firmly inside Kari’s pussy, Brit grinds her face against her hot tormentor’s supple, twitching snatch. A moment later, Kari comes. She let’s out a deep, throaty, long groan as she pushes down on Brit’s head with her hands, firmly. She keeps on climaxing all over Brit’s face. Unable to remove her face from Kari’s wet crotch, Brit struggles hard to catch a breath, but she can’t.

“Mmmfff,” Brit’s muffled cry catches Kari’s attention.

“Keep your mouth open,” Kari says as she removes her crotch from Brit’s face and takes a couple of steps back. She leans forward and starts spitting in Brit’s mouth. My startled ex pussy-in-chief flinches, but keeps her mouth open as Kari’s saliva rains down all over her flushed face. Kari motions us with her fingers to join her. Ken and I stand next to Kari. We know what Kari wants us to do. We start spitting in Brit’s face. Brit closes her eyes after a frothy gob of saliva lands on one of her eyelids. Kari reaches behind Brit, unclasps her bra and pulls it off of her chest, then straddles her lap and sits down. She grabs Brit’s tits, kneads, squeezes and slaps them, first gently, then harder and harder until Brit cries out in pain. We all spit in Brit’s open mouth as she tries to pull back and away from us.

“Sit still!” Kari hisses, then strikes Brit’s cheek with the back of her hand, not really hard, but hard enough to show her who’s the boss. Startled and helpless, Brit begins to sob.

“How old are you, five?” Kari asks.

Brit shakes her head, still sobbing like a little girl.

“If you can’t handle this, then just get up and leave!” Kari barks.

Brit squeezes her eyes shut and stops sobbing, but tears run down her cheeks from the corner of her eyes, joining the rivers of slimy saliva hanging from her nose and chin. Amazing! Within just a few short minutes, Brit has been reduced to a helpless cunt-licking spit bucket. How is she even here, taking all this crap, for what? For me? Should I really be flattered or has she always wanted to be treated like this? Do I care? No! This just feels right. I am no sadist, neither is Kari. But how fucking fun is this? Brit is in tears. She’s humiliated in front of me, and partly by me. But she could have just gotten up and left five or ten minutes ago, but she’s still here.

“Here,” Kari says to Brit as she fills a glass with white wine from a bottle, hands it over to Brit and says, “Drink up!”

Brit looks down at the glass in her trembling hand for a moment, then brings it to her mouth and gulps it down. She squeals in surprise when Kari starts emptying the whole bottle of wine on her head; she lets go of the sides of her stool. Oops! Kari just did it. She pushed it too far. Now, Brit is going to leave for sure. What? Brit thrashes her head like a wet puppy and grabs on to the sides of her seat again. Incredible!

“We are going to step inside,” Kari says to Brit, then lights a cigarette and hands it over to her. “Have a smoke. When you’re done, sit still until I invite you in. Got it?”

Brit nods her head as she takes a deep, well-deserved puff from her cigarette. It’s really chilly outside. Brit is soaking wet and shivering, but she doesn’t complain. She tries to enjoy her smoke, sitting quiet like a mouse.

Now that we are inside the house, Kari is giggling and laughing.

“What the fuck, Kari?” Ken says. He’s not mad at her or anything. He’s incredibly amused by Kari’s antics. “When you emptied that bottle on her head, I was sure that she’d get up and go!”

“Me too,” I confess.

“This girl has repressed her feelings for a long time,” Kari says with a crooked grin. “Her ex-husband broke her, and she took her revenge on our poor Leo. She didn’t know what she was doing. But now; she wants this. She needs this, and she knows it well.”

“When did you become such an expert in psychology?” Ken chuckles.

“I don’t know,” Kari laughs as she puts on a new pair of panties. “I’m making this up as I go.”

We go to the living room and sit on a sofa in front of the TV. Kari turns on the TV and the Blu-ray player. It’s Fifty Shades of Grey. We’re not actually watching the movie, but turn up the volume so that Brit thinks we’re watching it. A few minutes pass, ten, fifteen, twenty. We turn it off and Kari goes outside to get Brit. I am half expecting to find out that Brit has already left, although I know that it’s impossible because her clothes, purse and car keys are inside the house. Kari comes back inside, dragging Brit by her wrist behind her. The three of us walk to the massage room. We usually have sex in this room when it’s too chilly to be naked outside. The room is tastefully decorated in black and white. There are a few cabinets and tables that hold various sex aids including oils, lubricants and some other stuff. There are two pieces of functional furniture here. A massage bench that is similar to the one in the gazebo and a sex chair; both pieces are of course meticulously designed by Ken. Kari pats the massage bench and orders Brit to hop on it. Brit sits down on the edge of the bench; she is still shivering and looks a bit pale.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.