A Happy Throuple
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

Now, back to the part where I rushed home form work to check my inbox. I did receive an alert on my phone around 2 pm, confirming that I had received a new message from Kari and Ken, and there it was, their address. There was no phone number, which actually was a relief, because I sometimes get really nervous talking on the phone with people I don’t know too well. Considering how shy I was back then, I have no idea how I got the courage to show up for a sexathon with two complete strangers. I was on autopilot; hormonal cruise control! Not talking on the phone also added to the excitement and gave the whole thing an aura of mystery.

I googled the address. It was in a secluded area near Helsingør, Helsingborg’s neighboring city in Denmark. Fun fact; Helsingør, also known as Elsinore is the setting for a little play called Hamlet. It would take me about an hour and a half to get to Ken and Kari’s place. I washed my car, got a haircut and bought a new shirt. It was a perfect day for driving; green everywhere, pleasantly warm and fresh air. Then I boarded the ferry that connects Sweden and Denmark. When I arrived in Denmark, I realized that with all the excitement I had forgotten to eat all day, which turned out to be a good thing. Having anal sex with a full stomach, is not a very smart idea. I stopped at a coffee shop for a Cappuccino and a muffin, then drove on to Ken and Kari’s place.

I drove past farmsteads, old farms, modernized farms and then turned right into a long, narrow road. The road was twisty, but beautiful. No houses or buildings of any kind for a long stretch, then suddenly a closed gate appeared out of nowhere. As I drove closer to the gate, I realized that there were two cameras installed on metal posts on each side. I stopped, opened my window and the gate opened automatically. I drove past a few small ponds and finally ended up on a driveway that stretched along a large, gorgeous man made pond and an astonishing, white, contemporary, two story house. A meticulously landscaped, modern style garden surrounded the house and a stone walkway connected the whole property to a gazebo by the pond.

Kari and Ken had to be extremely well off to afford such a place. I was so astounded by my surroundings that I didn’t notice the graceful figure standing on the patio in front of the house. It was Kari, waving at me as I parked my car at the end of the driveway. The first thing that caught my eye as I walked toward her was her exquisitely tall and athletic shape. She was wearing a sheer lavender open front babydoll with matching panties and high heels. Her legs were long, and she had the thighs and calves of a fitness model or an exotic dancer. Her breasts looked round and firm, not too huge, but appeared larger because of her flat stomach and narrow waist. I still don’t know her actual breast or bra size, I never ask a lady or a gentleman about the size of their private parts. If they offer that information I will remember, but otherwise I don’t carry a measuring tape with me. I know double D is big and A is small. In Kari’s case she is smaller than double D and much larger than A. What Kari’s breasts are exquisitely shaped with pink areolae and slightly darker rubbery nipples that look as if they will shoot out of her boobs when they get hard.

Sorry, going a bit too fast. I hadn’t seen her naked breasts yet, but I could see her firm triceps and shoulders, her delicate neckline. She wore her lively golden hair in a loose bun, which in contrast with her naturally tanned skin created a spellbinding image that made me dizzy with euphoria.

“Hello Leo,” she said with a dazzling smile, showing her perfect teeth, caressing my aural and carnal senses with her celestial voice.

When you fantasize about the perfect woman, what do you see in your mind? Do you remember that beautiful blonde I asked you to picture earlier? Do you recall her prettier sister? Now picture their hot, incredibly well-aged mother. Her classy hairstyle, her long eyelashes, her lavender eyeshadow, her ravishing green eyes, her pouty lips, her glossy pink lipstick and matching nail polish, her exquisite hands and fingers, her intoxicating perfume, all that and everything else about her gave her an ethereal aura of eroticism.

You think I’m overdoing it? No. Quite the opposite. You already know that I am a sucker for hot, older women. She was standing there looking like some kind of mother-angel- stripper hybrid in her sexy babydoll, knowing well that she already had me at hello, and looking genuinely pleased to see me. All right. I did my best to describe her. She looked like that two years ago, and she looks even hotter today.

“Hello?” she sang to me it seemed. “Earth to Leo!”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I snapped out of my trance. “It’s me. I mean I’m ... hi ... hello.”

“God,” she giggled. “You’re so cute. Shy?”

“Me?” I mumbled nervously. “Yes. No. Yes?”

Kari looked at me and laughed softly. It was an infectious, melodious laugh. I looked at her and laughed too. She walked over to me, grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pulled me in. I almost fainted when her lips landed on mine. Her tongue immediately stroked my teeth and entered my mouth. The sensation of her warm breath against my skin made my legs weak. She then pulled her face back and paused. I stepped forward, grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her back. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was probably more like two minutes tops.

We had only just met and already exchanged saliva, actually a lot of saliva. She was deliberately filling my mouth and leaving me no choice but to swallow. Being a shy guy, I hesitated to return the wet sentiment, but when I finally let my saliva dribble into Kari’s mouth, she responded with a sexy muffled moan. I had only been with one woman and she really didn’t like to exchange anything, let alone bodily fluids. I was already smitten, taken, all hers. Drinking her saliva only felt natural.

“Oh,” she exhaled, pulling back again. “You just scored a million points!”

“Good kisser?” A deep, manly voice startled me. It was Ken, standing right behind me.

“I believe we hit jackpot,” Kari replied, smiling radiantly at her husband.

“Ken,” the handsome man said, then stepped forward and shook my hand. “You must be Leo.”

I must be. Must I? I nodded sheepishly and mumbled, “Hmm, Leo. Meet you. I mean nice to meet you. Very nice meeting you.”

Before I could make an even bigger fool of myself, Ken grabbed the side of my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. He held me in a tight embrace and gently kissed my forehead. Standing right next to us, Kari placed her fingers under my chin and pushed my face up. I was now gazing directly into Ken’s piercing brown eyes. There it was; my first physical contact with another man. A handsome, strong, muscular and gentle hunk of a man. His eyes were calm. He radiated a sense of confidence, strength and a calming gentleness that I had never seen in anyone before. He was older than he looked in his picture. The sides of his dark brown, thick head of hair had turned grey, like Mister Fantastic of the Fantastic Four. Picture Pierce Brosnan. Not the James Bond era Brosnan. The Ghost Writer, November Man Brosnan; Ken is just as handsome and suave, but a bit more muscular. He was wearing the sexiest white T-shirt and white shorts, which clung tightly to his well-defined muscles and enormous bulge.

I think that I fainted for a second when he brought his face down to mine and kissed me. Up until that moment, I had doubts about actually kissing a man. I always dreamed of getting fucked by a man, but didn’t know if I would enjoy kissing a man. Luckily my first male on male kiss was with Ken. Gentle, strong, loving and erotic beyond words. Kari had one hand under my chin, her other hand was stroking the back of my head. Her face was close enough to mine to feel her titillating breath on my cheeks. Then I began to shudder and moan involuntarily when her smooth tongue touched my earlobe. Suddenly my legs felt like jello. I would have probably fallen for real if it weren’t for Ken’s tight embrace. Our hard, strong bodies pressing against each other felt just right. I love embracing women, but a caring man’s embrace feels different, makes me feel safe, secure and taken care of.

Kari traced her tongue slowly up and down my neck as her husband explored my mouth with his tongue. “Arms up,” Kari directed, moving behind me. I obeyed her order automatically. She grabbed the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it up. Ken broke our deep kiss, stepped back and took off his T-shirt while his wife removed mine. I believe I started hyperventilating -but I can’t remember for sure because things were happening so fast- when Kari unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans down to my ankles. Placing her hand on my left butt cheek right inside and below the waistband of my briefs, Kari pushed me forward and I stumbled out of my jeans.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.