A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

I moved out of Brit’s place and found a small flat near the sawmill where I had been working for almost a year. At sixteen, I moved out of my mother’s house and lived independently with some financial help from my grandfather. I worked part for a moving company while I attended high school. People couldn’t believe that I lived on my own and did physical labour for a living. I never made a big deal out of it either. I looked too soft and too pretty to be lifting logs and chopping wood. I loved the physical aspect of my work. I didn’t have to go to a gym to stay in shape, but I ran a few kilometers every morning and swam a few laps in the local swimming pool every evening.

Although I am not big and tall, I am extremely fit and lean. I eat right and take care of my body the best I can. Brit, and later on most of my sexual partners called me pretty, never handsome, probably because of my compact physique, baby-face, baby blue eyes and very light golden hair, all of which make me look much younger than my actual age. I am soft spoken, well mannered and a little shy; which is even surprising to me, because growing up I had no adult supervision or a positive role model. There were no bedtime stories, family picnics or holiday cheers in our house, only chaos. My mom and dad constantly fought and were even arrested a few times for causing domestic disturbances. After my father left us, my mother started drinking and partying heavily. Every week she came home with a new boyfriend until she settled for a major douchebag and married him. Then the fighting and chaos started again.

So, yeah. That’s my childhood in a nutshell. I could have turned bad and became a criminal, but instead I found peace in science fiction books and movies and later on porn. I was also good at making and fixing things. By the time I was sixteen I was making good money doing odd jobs for my neighbors. Fixing chairs, lawnmowers, radios, making doll houses, baby cribs; you know, that kind of stuff.

Where were we before I started this rant about my childhood? I almost forgot that his was supposed to be an erotic story about me sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass by a hot couple. Too explicit too soon? Dragging too much and too little? If you stay with me we will get there. You might learn a few things from my first bisexual experience and even have a little fun playing with yourself while you are reading about it.

If you’re still with me, let’s continue.

One day, a beautiful and pleasantly warm summer day, I rushed home form work, excited to check my laptop and read the message that was waiting for me in my inbox. This wasn’t a usual message and due to its possible NSFW nature, I didn’t want to read it at or near my workplace. You see, a few days before that wonderful day, I had joined and created a profile at this adult dating site. Yes, one of the most famous and largest ones. I am by no means trying to advertise for that site, nor telling you to do what I did. You should make up your own mind and be careful not to get cat-fished or fooled when you join any type of online site, especially an adult hookup site. But here is what I did; a couple of weeks after breaking up with Brit, I joined that particular dating site; the one that rhymes with schmadultschmiendschminder.com.

I snapped a series of nude selfies and chose two of them to use with my profile. Thankfully, besides being strikingly pretty, I am also extremely photogenic. It also helps that I am a decent amateur photographer. First I shaved the little chest and body hair I had, trimmed my pubes and shaved my balls. Then I used an advanced compact camera on a tripod with a flip, rotating screen and remote shutter to take the pictures. The first photo I uploaded was of me, of course, leaning against a kitchen counter, showing off my six pack abs and an impressive hard on. In the second picture, I was wearing black, lace top stockings and a matching garter belt, but no panties, this time sporting an even more impressive stiffy.

I bought the mentioned outfit from an Australian online store, specializing in designing and selling women’s lingerie for men. I jerked off a few times before and after I took the latter photo. This was the first time I had tried wearing that sort of outfit, and it looked and felt fucking amazing. You may think that wearing women’s lingerie makes a man look effeminate. Maybe you’re right. But they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don’t agree with that saying all the time, but in some cases it’s right. In my case, I think the stockings and the garter belt accentuate and compliment my lean, smooth physique perfectly. You should see the way a garter belt sits on my waist and right below my V-cut lower abs, and the way lace top stockings look hugging my muscular thighs. When I saw myself wearing that outfit for the first time, I though that I looked like the perfect mash up of my feminine and masculine sides. I looked mouthwateringly fuckable. If men wearing sexy women’s lingerie is not your cup of tea, then delete the described image from your mind and go get a cup of coffee.

After blurring my face, I uploaded those two photos and completed my profile with my likes, dislikes, interests, favorite sexual activities and so on. Then I paid for one moth premium membership so I would be able to send and receive messages from other members. Then I started browsing for couples seeking men in the area.

To my surprise, there were lots of swingers looking to hook up with single men near where I lived, but soon I got tired of all the close up pictures of genitals, and couples specifically looking for big dicks. Now, I am happy with the size and the shape of my cock. I consider my cock a very good friend; he is always happy, never complains, always cheers me up and has my back. He does get me into trouble from time to time, but that’s just normal for a young, dashing hormonal teenage dick. I was looking for some fun for both me and my cock, so those profiles that looked like genitals looking for genitals, were not particularly appealing to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.