31 December 2006 - Cover

31 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan and Karen celebrate their wedding and reception then New Years at the Hen House. Karen has a surprise for her groom. The mood turns somber when Karen reveals a family secret to him...Dan stood in front of the mirror nervously trying to do up his tie. "Here let me," Scott offered standing behind him. "I can't believe I'm acting so nervous marrying Karen." "That's a compliment to her. I'm happy for you Dan. You think you're nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago and she's a complete wreck."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen looked to the dance floor for Dan and Vicky. They were doing a slow dance, holding each other close. Vicky loved the looks she got from everyone in her skimpy, sexy lingerie set. Dan’s cock had grown fully hard, and, moving to the music, it poked through the opening in his boxers.

“Somebody is asking for attention,” Vicky smiled at his hard-on. He had fondled her tits, and her hand caressed his cock as they kissed. The song ended, and they returned to the table; his cock was visibly hard, sticking out of the opening.

Before Dan could sit down, Wendy saw her chance and took his hand, escorting him back to the dance floor. She had such a beautiful smile, and she put her arms around his neck, feeling his strong arms embrace her. Wendy could feel his hardened cock pressing against her stomach, and as they danced, she eagerly accepted his tongue into her mouth.

“I feel so turned on dancing practically naked in front of all these people,” she said. Her eyes sparkled with love for Dan despite the dim light.

“I can see a lot of eyes devouring your beautiful, sexy body right now,” he replied.

“You can make me completely naked anytime you like.”


After two songs, Dan escorted Wendy back to the table. “Are you feeling alright?” A very concerned Karen asked.

“I’ve got a bit of a headache; why do you ask?” He said, rubbing his forehead.

“You’re going to have a bigger head than you realize!” Angie snickered, and the others laughed. Karen explained about the Viagra and gave Dan two Advils for his headache.

“My cock will be hard for how long after I’ve cum?!” Dan asked in disbelief. He was still standing as Karen told him the story. His hard cock stuck straight out, bobbing to his pulse. “I was worried about getting hard enough times to fuck my girls, but not now,” he grinned, proudly looking at them. His hard seven inches felt and looked more like ten inches.”

“I want more brownies!” Scott joked.

“Me too!” Ben added. “I want to stay hard for hours, the same as Dan!”

“I want each of my girls to ride my cock. Which one of you wants to be my first fuck of the night?” Dan asked.

“That honour should go to Karen,” Vicky said.

Dan held out his hand for Karen. She stood, and they kissed, his hard cock stabbing her stomach. Dan sat on the edge of the bench, and she happily climbed onto his lap, facing the group and the crowd. She lifted, reaching her right hand under and guiding Dan’s cock to her pussy. She worked his cock into her, then began riding it up and down to the pleasure of the others.

“Can I be next? I want some of that fucking cock!” Angie asked. Karen got off after several strokes, and Angie replaced her.


Dan noticed Karen’s cell phone lighting up. “Looks like you have a call.”

“I asked Brenda and Dianne to call me when all the guests had arrived at home for their New Year’s Party. I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Do you have any more brownies?” Karen whispered in Angie’s ear.

“Two more batches are in the bag beside my chair, both laced with Viagra,” she whispered.

Karen picked out six pieces and disappeared into the crowd. She made her way several tables over and spotted Brenda and Diane, sitting at a table with two other couples that were fucking.

“Finally!” Brenda exclaimed, seeing her mom.

“We thought you forgot about us,” Diane added. “When can we join you and Dad? We’re getting horny sitting here, and you know we can turn down only so many hard cocks for fucking.”

“When you see your dad fucking Cathy, that’ll be your cue to come over, okay?”

“Dad is going to fuck Cathy?”

“Yes, she and Uncle Ben are at our table. Here, eat these brownies.”

“What for?” Brenda asked.

“I’ll explain later; just eat them,” Karen said, making sure they each ate three pieces, then returning to Dan.


Angie eagerly stuffed Dan’s hard cock into her pussy and began fucking him. She cupped her tits for Dan to suck. Cindy was next, and Dan whispered in her ear. “Remember when we fucked in here before? I want to fuck you like that again.” Cindy nodded her head and turned around, her back to Dan. She climbed aboard his cock, and he began fucking her. He cupped her tits in his left hand as he slid his right down to her clit. The other girls enjoyed watching Dan fuck Cindy, as did several other people in the area.

Cathy was getting turned on watching Dan fuck the different women and was rubbing Ben’s cock, which had grown to its full length. Angie had her right hand high on Ben’s leg, inches from his cock. Cathy knew it was time for her to make her move. She downed her drink and came around to stand to Dan’s left, with Cindy still riding Dan’s cock.

“Dad, I have a wedding gift for you,” she said as Dan looked at her beautiful daughter. “Will you take off my dress, please?” She asked. Dan took the hem of Cathy’s dress and pulled it up, with Cindy still riding his cock. He raised her dress over her head and took it from her. She stood there looking so sensual in her white cupless bra with matching garters, panties, and stockings.

“Can I please take over for Cindy? I promise I’ll make it up to you,” Cathy whispered in her ear, and she agreed. She lifted off Dan’s cock, sitting between Ben and Scott. “Will you take off my panties, please, Daddy?” She desired. Dan did as she asked and placed Cathy’s panties on top of the growing pile.

“I didn’t know you were a part of the same group as the other girls,” he said, admiring Cathy’s sensual body. “I want to be part of the group so you can fuck me when you like,” she smiled, lowering herself onto his lap.

“Do family members in the group include Ben?” Angie asked, already rubbing Ben’s cock through his shorts. Karen looked at Cathy, who nodded, yes.

“Yes, Ben would be included, and so would Scott.”

“So Ben will get to fuck us too?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.