31 December 2006 - Cover

31 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan and Karen celebrate their wedding and reception then New Years at the Hen House. Karen has a surprise for her groom. The mood turns somber when Karen reveals a family secret to him...Dan stood in front of the mirror nervously trying to do up his tie. "Here let me," Scott offered standing behind him. "I can't believe I'm acting so nervous marrying Karen." "That's a compliment to her. I'm happy for you Dan. You think you're nervous? I saw Karen an hour ago and she's a complete wreck."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Paranormal   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Making love for the first time as husband and wife was unique for Dan and Karen, as he alternated dipping his cock in her and Wendy’s pussies. Their eyes sparkled with love for Dan as he savoured fucking his girls. His cock erupted, filling Karen, and then the last of his cream leaked into Wendy. Dan joked that he’d made both girls his wives.

They took a sensual threesome shower and then a needed nap. They were woken up by a knock at their door and the knowing smiles of Cathy and Ben, Scott and Vicky, and Angie and Cindy.

“You should have heard the comments when Dan and Karen returned and took Wendy with them. ‘Why is she going with them?’ ‘They’re taking another woman to bed with them on their wedding day.” ‘Isn’t he the lucky one?’” Vicky mentioned.

Wendy blushed, hearing the comments about her. “You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are becoming more and more a part of our lives, and I can’t imagine you not being in it,” Dan reassured her.

The girls giggled as Vicky kicked the men out of the bedroom, and they put on their sexy lingerie sets to reveal later on.

Returning to the room, Dan marvelled at the beauty of his two loves. Karen wore a light blue polyester dress that sparkled with every move of her body, the colour accenting her beautiful blonde hair. The low-cut front barely contained her revealing breasts, and the hem was non-existent. Wendy looked equally stunning. Her golden locks were highlighted by the same material in a teal blue colour.

“Wendy and I had a lot of sexy fun shopping for our new dresses, showing off plenty of tit and leg,” Karen smiled. “I hope you like them.”

“I absolutely love them on you!” He complimented.

“I think there are a few hundred people in Belleville who think we’re a pure lesbian couple. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other, kissing and holding hands as we shopped,” Wendy added.

“Then that very sexy lunch we had together. I wonder how many times our waiter jerked off that night when he caught us fingering each other’s pussy at our table.”

“I imagine you let him see that your fingers were in the other’s pussy on purpose,” Dan said.

“Of course we did!” Wendy grinned, placing her arms around her lover’s shoulders.

“We wanted to give him a nice blow job but the restaurant was too crowded,” Karen laughed, joining them for a three-way hug.

Dan thought it was unusual that all the girls were wearing white pantyhose, the short hems revealing a garter belt strap and bare legs.


The short convoy of vehicles continued to honk their horns in celebration and announce their arrival at the Hen House. Dan and his girls planned on arriving at the Hen House at 7 p.m., but it ended up being 8 p.m. Dan stressed the importance of no one driving home drunk. He’d pay for any taxis needed to get everyone home. The inside was already starting to fill up.

“Holy fuck Dan, some of those girls are walking in here half naked!” Karen said as they checked their coats with Heather.

“I hope I can visit you during the night.” Young Heather desired.

“Of course you can, Heather. I want to finally watch Dan fuck you,” Karen smiled, then couldn’t help holding up her new wedding rings.

“You got married, when?!”

“This afternoon,” she smiled proudly.

“Then this is a double celebration. I hope I can still be with you.” She looked at Dan.

“Of course you can,” Karen confirmed.

The girl in front of Dan and Karen was greeted by several of her girlfriends and modelled her club outfit. It was a striped bodysuit with her tits, pussy, and ass fully exposed.

“Wendy looks a little nervous. Hold her hand, then put your arm around her,” Karen whispered as they waited for their purses to be inspected.

“You look very beautiful, my love,” Dan smiled, slipping his right arm around her waist.

“Thank you; I do feel a little nervous. This is my first New Year’s Eve without Dave, and at the Hen House no less.”

“I’ll do my very best to make you forget all about him,” Dan said, kissing her hair.

“You have in more ways than one.” Dan held her hand as Karen led the way to their table. Wendy smiled at Dan, enjoying his eyes on her.


The interior was brightly decorated for the big night. Karen found their reserved table against the far wall, halfway between the DJ and the entrance. “This is a great spot; most everyone will have to walk past our table to and from the bar and the dance floor,” she said.

The table had a padded curved bench with four chairs around it. They had Dan sit in the middle, with Karen and the girls around him. The lights began to dim, and the DJ spoke up.

“Welcome everyone to the famous Hen House New Year’s Party! A party that’s sure to go down in history as one of the best ever! Just a few words as a reminder to our valued members and those guests attending for the first time about the rules the staff asks you to abide by. We don’t want to see anyone asked to leave for being unruly. No smoking inside or in the washrooms. Guys, if you ask a girl for a dance, a fuck, or blow job, or anything else for that matter, and they say no, then no means no!”

“And guys, please put your used condoms in the garbage and not on the table, okay? This is the only night when most anything that goes or happens in here stays there. Let’s see if you can keep your clothes on, at least for five minutes. Tonight, there will be a photographer going around taking pictures and video for the Hen House website, as well as pictures for our customers,” he explained, then started the heavy beat music.

A few moments later, their favourite waitress, Wei, came over. “Isn’t this a lovely looking group?” she said, looking at the beautiful women surrounding Dan.

“Hi Wei, how are you doing?” Karen said, standing and hugging her.

“I’m doing fine, and from the look of this group, everyone will be doing fine also.”

“We sure are!” Karen smiled, sitting down.

“Dan, I usually see you in here with one or two girls, but this is the first time I’ve seen you here with six beautiful girls at once.”

“I know, I feel like I’m in pussy heaven,” he joked.

“You know Karen, of course. This is Vicky and Scott; this is Angie and her daughter, Cindy. This beautiful woman is our lover and very close girlfriend, Wendy,” Dan said, hugging her close to him. “This is my daughter, Cathy, and her husband, Ben.” Wei said hi to everyone.

Wei wore a low white scoop top that revealed a decent amount of breasts and a white, short skirt. “Dan and Karen were married today, and we’re celebrating their marriage and the New Year together,” Vicky said, pointing to them.

“Congratulations to you two!” Wei smiled at them. “Oh, that’s nice!” She praised Karen, admiring her wedding rings. “Looks like you picked a sexy place for your wedding reception. I’m sure you will all have a great night,” she smiled, then took their drink order.


A rock song ended, then the DJ began. “Again, for those of you who have just arrived, welcome to the Hen House’s New Year’s celebration!” Loud cheers agreed with him.

“I have a special announcement to make. We have two longtime Hen House members who were married today. So please offer a happy wedding day to Dan and Karen Hayward. Thank you for sharing your sexy celebration with us!” The large room offered cheers and applause. “I understand their lover Wendy witnessed their nuptials in bed firsthand. I hope you took pictures. I can tell your bed won’t be empty very often!” He joked to more cheers.

Wendy motioned for them to stand up and acknowledge the crowd. They kissed, then each kissed Wendy. Everyone cheered and toasted them. Vicky invited everyone to give the newlyweds Hen House congratulations. Then someone started yelling, ‘Fuck ... fuck ... fuck.’ Soon everyone was yelling, “Fuck!” A chair was placed in the middle of the dance floor.

Dan took Karen by the hand and led her to the chair. She smiled shyly at the unwanted attention. She went to her knees, released his cock and began sucking. She had him sit, and unexpectedly faced the crowd, put a condom over his cock, and had him fuck her up the ass. It didn’t take long for the first cock to come over, and Karen sucked on it a bit, then another guy and another.

Soon, she had one in each hand and one in her mouth. A few girls got into the mix too, and two guys gave Karen a quick fuck. That was the longest four-minute song they had ever heard, and the DJ played it twice. Everyone cheered as Karen was fucked twice and gave out two blow jobs. Dan didn’t cum, and she led them back to their table by his hard cock.”

Dan sat proudly smiling, with Karen and Wendy by his side, looking at the girls. Wei returned shortly with the drinks. As she placed the drink orders in front of them, she leaned over close to Dan, giving him a good look down her top at her tits. Karen slid her left hand over and let Wei see her rub Dan’s cock through his pants and smile at her.

They all had a different drink, but Wei placed nine shots of Drambuie on the table. Dan went for his wallet to pay for the drinks. “No, you don’t, this round is on me, my treat for the newlyweds.”

“Thank you, Wei,” Dan said, still giving her a ten-dollar tip. They each picked up a shot glass.

“To the happy couple, may there always be room for one more of us in your bed!” Vicky joked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.