Getting Ready for Prom
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He had to raise her alone, a strong-willed, stubborn daughter, but he did the best he could. Now she was all grown up and it was prom time. He wanted it to be memorable for her but he also knew what a lot of boys tried to get a girl to give them after the dance. He took what steps he could. But was it enough?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Incest   Masturbation   Petting  

Again, the next morning, Bob awoke to an empty bed, Cindy having gotten up and gone to school. That day was less troublesome than the previous one. Conditions had changed. They were lovers now, plain and simple. It might be taboo, but her consent and enthusiasm were established beyond any doubt. He did worry a bit about the sperm he’d deposited next to the opening to her womb, but hoped she was right, and that there was no egg available for his little swimmers to find.

He got a lot of work done that day, finishing three projects. He was out delivering them when Cindy got home from school. She was finishing up making a batch of tuna and noodles when he got home. All she was wearing was an apron.

“Hi,” he said. “How are you?”

“I’m wonderful,” she said, beaming.

“You look good,” he said, feeling his cock respond to her appearance.

“Thank you, sir. Wash your hands. It’s ready.”

“I’m ready for something else,” he said, grinning.

“Later,” she said, primly. “I haven’t done my homework yet.”

“It’s Friday night,” he observed. “You can do your homework tomorrow.”

“I have a date tonight,” she said. “If it goes well I’ll probably sleep late tomorrow.”

“A date?” He felt a stab of jealousy streak through him.

“Yes,” she said, simply.

“Okay, then,” he said, suppressing his enviousness.

“So go wash your hands. This is better when it’s hot.”

He did so and returned to the kitchen to find the table set and the food ready. She had removed the apron and was sitting at the table, stark naked.

“You’re killing me, here,” he sighed.

“You’ve seen me this way hundreds of times,” she said. “I’m surprised you still have your clothes on.”

“If I take my clothes off you’ll see how jealous I am that you’re going on a date,” he admitted.

“Awww. You’re sweet. But I have to go on dates. It would look strange if I stopped dating and didn’t have a boyfriend.”

“The idea of you having a boyfriend is even worse,” he said. “But I understand. Just don’t do with your dates what you did with me.”

“Of course not,” she said. “I don’t want to do that with anybody else. Not yet. Maybe some day. Do you want me to tell you when that is?”

“No,” he said, sitting down. “Fathers don’t want to know when that happens.”

“Okay, then. My lips will be sealed,” she said.

“Anyway, that’s years in the future,” he said. “Right?”

“Years,” she agreed.

She served him and then herself, and they ate in silence for a while.

“So ... who’s the lucky guy?” he asked, breaking the silence.

“You’ll see,” she said.

“Do I know him?”

“You’ve seen him before.”

“You’re being awfully mysterious about this,” he said.

“A girl likes to have some secrets,” she responded.

He began to worry that she was having second thoughts about all that had happened, and was intentionally arranging to be away from him, at least for one night.

“Cindy,” he started. She looked up. “About last night.”

“Last night was perfect,” she said. “Don’t worry.”

“Okay,” he sighed.

But his appetite had fled. He ate a few more bites and then did what he felt like he should do.

“I’m full. You go ahead and get ready for your date. I’ll clean up in here,” he said.

“Okay,” she said. She got up, glorious in her nudity. His groin tightened even more, even though his penis couldn’t get any harder than it already was.

He finished in the kitchen and then went to sit down in the double recliner. There was nothing on TV he wanted to watch, so he booted up Netflix and sifted through its offerings. He’d been watching the new episodes of The Black List, and clicked on that. He was halfway through an episode when he saw movement in his peripheral vision. He looked to see Cindy, who had struck a pose.

“How do I look?” she asked.

She was wearing her prom dress. And it was obvious she’d left off the Band-aids. Her fat nipples clearly announced they were unencumbered and ready to come out and play.

“You forgot something,” he said. His cock had gone soft. Now it reared its head again.

“No I didn’t,” she said.

“You’re going out like that?” He frowned.

“Not exactly,” she said. “I’m going to do prom again ... except it’s here ... and you’re my date.”

She giggled at the look on his face.

“Come on. Dance with me.”

She went to the stereo and he learned she’d made a CD with a mix of her favorite songs, all of them slow.

“I should go change into something more suitable to be out with a beautiful woman,” he said.

“You’re fine,” she said. “Just dance with me.”

They danced, there in the living room, swaying slowly through three songs before she spoke.

“You know, I’ve heard that boys have expectations of how things will go after prom.”

“Have you?”

“Uh huh,” she said. “I hear boys expect for naughty things to happen.”

“They do,” he admitted.

“What kind of things?” she asked.

“Well, it might start during prom,” said Bob. “A boy might want to do this.”

He slid his hand down her naked back and dipped it into her dress. Immediately he felt the stiff fabric of her garter belt and his cock lurched in his pants. He pushed it against her.

“You can’t do that,” she said, pushing back at his stiffness. “That’s very naughty.”

“Then he might do this,” said Bob, removing his hand and sliding it around her hip and up to cup one soft breast.

“Absolutely not allowed,” she said, pressing the breast into his hand. “Way too naughty.”

“After prom he’d try to get you alone, to make out,” said Bob.

“Making out is okay,” she said.

He took her to the couch and laid her on it, crushing her against the back as he lay down half on her. After three or four long, hot kisses, he moved is hand to her leg, pulling her dress up so he could slide his hand under it and up to her thigh.

“Careful, Buster,” she said.

“He’ll try to touch your panties,” Bob warned.

“Nice try,” she said, giving him several nipping kisses. “He can’t.”

“He’ll try,” insisted Bob, sliding his hand higher.

“He’ll fail,” she said. “I left my panties off.”

Bob’s hand shot up to feel warm, slippery lips.

Too naughty!” she said.

“How about this?” asked Bob, sliding a finger into her clasping heat.

“No! Stop that this instant!” she said, as she lifted a leg to give him more room. “My daddy would be furious with you. He’ll beat you up if you don’t stop.”

“I’m not scared of your daddy,” he said, moving his finger around inside her. “Let’s get it on. I know you want to.”

“No way!” she said. “I don’t do that kind of thing.”

“You can tonight. It’s prom. It’s a special night. It’s okay to do it on prom night.”

“I don’t think my daddy would agree,” she said, panting now.

“Your daddy isn’t here,” he said. “Show me those pretty titties of yours.”

“No! And they aren’t titties. They’re breasts, you beast.”

Without warning, she pushed him hard and he rolled to land awkwardly on his back on the floor. She was up in a flash and ran to the front door.

“I’m leaving! You went way too far. I’m not that kind of girl!”

With that she stormed out the front door, leaving Bob bewildered, still sitting on the floor.

Then the door opened and she came regally through it.

“I’m home,” she announced in her normal, everyday voice.

Bob levered himself up off the floor and sat on the edge of the couch. She was obviously still acting out some plan.

“How’d it go?” he asked, hoping he’d said the right thing.

“It was wonderful!” she gushed. “I had such a good time.”

Suddenly, Bob recognized that was just what she’d said when she came home from prom that night. He tried to remember what he’d said, but couldn’t.

“Well, I’m tired,” she said. “I’m going to bed.”

“Oh,” he said. “Okay.”

“Don’t you want a good night hug and kiss?” she asked.

“Of course,” he said. “Sure.”

“Good,” she said.

She came to him, hugged him and then brought her lips to his for a kiss.

That’s when he smelled the alcohol on her breath. He almost laughed, knowing she’d hidden it on the porch and taken a sip after she “stormed out”.

“You’ve been drinking!” he said, making his voice growl.

“Only a few sips,” she said. “I only did it to fit in.”

He pushed her back, holding her arms and looked at her breasts.

“And where are your Band-aids?” he growled.

“I took them off. Josh wanted to see my breasts. I let him, but that’s all. Honest.”

“Is it? We’ll just see about that.”

He took her to her bedroom and removed her dress.

“What are you doing, Daddy?” she whined.

“I’m checking your diaphragm,” he said.

“Daddy! I didn’t have sex!” she objected.

“I’m just making sure,” he said.

“I can’t believe you don’t trust me,” she wailed.

But she lay back on the bed, in only her garter belt and hose, and spread her legs.

“Go ahead,” she sighed, theatrically.

He was surprised to find she’d actually put the diaphragm in. He replayed the scene, pulling it out as her hips rose and fell. He made sure to rub her clit as he removed it and then made a show of inspecting it.

“Your fingers in me felt funny,” she said.

“Funny how?”

“I was horny when I got home, but then you ruined it, but now I’m horny again.”

“That’s normal. When a man touches you there nature wants you to get horny.”

“Well what are you going to do about it?” she asked.

“Me?”

“You’re the one who got me horny.”

“But I’m your father,” he said.

“You’re also the one who got me horny. So what are you going to do about it?”

“I thought Josh got you horny,” he reminded her.

“He tried to put his hand in my panties,” she confessed.

“Did he, now.”

“Yes. He reached under my dress and felt my garter belt. It drove him a little crazy.”

“I can understand that,” said Bob.

“Oh? Is Daddy horny?”

“Any man would be horny seeing you like this,” said Bob.

“Maybe, but I won’t let any of them help me,” said Cindy. “You wouldn’t approve. So that means you have to help me.”

“Baby, I’m just a man. I might want to do more to help you than you want me to.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll make you stop if you go too far.”


Cindy was still lying half on the bed, her knees spread wide apart. She was still wearing the garter belt and hose. Bob was naked, his prick jutting proudly from the fluff of hair that decorated his balls. Those balls were full and heavy. He’d sucked her nipples to hard points and was currently rubbing the tip of his cock around her clit.

“I’m still horny,” panted Cindy.

“I’ve already done way more than I want any boy to do to you,” he huffed.

“It’s okay for you to help me,” she said, reaching for his cock and pulling.

“Like this?” he asked, pressing forward until he was fully sheathed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.