Getting Ready for Prom - Cover

Getting Ready for Prom

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He had to raise her alone, a strong-willed, stubborn daughter, but he did the best he could. Now she was all grown up and it was prom time. He wanted it to be memorable for her but he also knew what a lot of boys tried to get a girl to give them after the dance. He took what steps he could. But was it enough?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   Incest   Masturbation   Petting  

She wasn’t sleepy any longer. She was having too much fun to be ready for slumber. Her hand moved smoothly up and down his rigid shaft while he moaned and groaned, his hips moving constantly. She was fascinated to watch the thick skin that covered his knob stretch and become impossibly thin, moving with her hand to expose the purplish head, with its weeping little eye. It was obvious he loved this and she was the one who was making it happen.

She knew she wasn’t going fast enough but it was fun to tease him a little, to get his hips to thrust upwards. She knew what that movement meant, in the context of having sex. His hips had done that when he made love to her mother. Maybe it was even on this very bed! This was the only bed she ever remembered him sleeping in. She’d never known her mother; couldn’t remember a single thing about her. But if she had abandoned this lovely stiff thing then she must have been crazy.

“Cindy!” groaned her father. She could hear the mixed frustration and joy in his voice. He’d urged her to speed up several times. She always had, but then went back to a languid, teasing stroke. His reaction to all this was perfect.

“If I speed up you’ll make a mess,” she said.

“I’m supposed to make a mess,” he groaned. “That’s the whole point of this!”

“Then I’d have to get up and get a towel and clean up,” she complained.

“Cindy!” he barked.

“Oh, okay,” she said. “Maybe won’t be so messy if I do this.”

She scooted up and, after sliding her hand downwards until it impacted his balls gently, opened her mouth and closed it over that purple knob.

She was a little nervous about this, but had already decided to do it. One part of her had to know what it was like. Another part was worried she wouldn’t like it. She wanted to like it ... wanted him to like it.

She didn’t have time to worry for long. He lifted his head, his eyes wide with incredulity, said, “Oh fuck!” and filled her mouth with something warm and slippery. At the same time his hips lurched and the spurting head slid over her tongue like it was a Slip and Slide, to engage her gag reflex. She jerked her head upwards by instinct and closed her mouth as it slid off of him. That was instinct, too, to avoid drooling what was in her mouth.

Only then did the taste register with her fragmented mind. That taste steadied her, being something strange but not unpleasant in the least. Swallowing was also instinctive and that happened just as another spurt leapt from the tip of his cock. It only went a few inches and plopped down on the skin just above his pubic hair. She had never let go of the grip she had on his shaft and now she aimed the tip at her mouth again and swooped in to get whatever came out next.

Now she sucked repeatedly, like he did when he nursed her nipples. His cry sounded like he was in agony but she knew it was a sweet agony. She’d felt that sweet agony herself, with his finger inside her.

She felt him softening in her hand. That odd taste had dissipated, too, so she gave one final suck as she pulled her lips reluctantly from his member. She paused to pay real attention to the lingering taste in her mouth and decided it tasted like incense smelled. That made no sense, but it was what came to mind.

She looked at the small mess on his abdomen and leaned down to suck and lick it away. That brought the strength of the taste back and let her confirm that, as often as he would allow, she would taste this again.

“Wow,” he said, panting heavily. “I didn’t expect that!”

“I know,” she said, swallowing again. “I didn’t tell you I was going to do it because I thought you’d say no.”

“I would have,” he admitted.

“But you won’t from now on,” she said, firmly.

She crawled up to resume her place next to him, draping her arm across his chest again. She nuzzled his shoulder, kissing it with soft lips.

“Feel better?” she asked.

“Wow, do I feel better,” he sighed. “That was incredible.”

“Been a while, huh?” she teased.

“Your mother only did that once. After that she refused to do it again,” he said.

“Then she was an idiot,” said Cindy. “I’m going to do that again. Lots of times.”

“Cindy,” he groaned, warning in his voice.

“Think you can go to sleep, now?”

He didn’t want to argue. That would ruin the moment and get him tense again.

“Yes,” he said.

“I’m glad,” she said. “Of course now I won’t be able to go to sleep. I’m all horny after doing that.”

“Cindy!” he groaned again.

“Come on, Daddy. Just help me a little bit, like I helped you, and we’ll both get a good night’s rest.”

“Crap,” he sighed.


It was incredible to watch her reaction as he worked on her. She lay on her back, arms above her, legs spread wide. Her knees bent every so often and her heels dug into the covers as her hips lifted. He had decided to bring her off fast, but she wasn’t cooperating. Rubbing his stiff fingers back and forth across her distended clit made her moan, but that’s all she did. He added his lips, sucking at her tender nipples and her hands came to cradle the back of his head.

“Yessss. Ohhh, I love that,” was all she said.

Finally he gave her what she wanted, sliding his middle finger into her furnace-hot pussy and probing deep. He got another “Yessss,” as he felt the puckered mouth of her womb and teased it with the tip of his finger. He could feel the opening and get just half an inch into it but his finger was not long enough to probe more deeply than that.
With his finger still deep inside her he pulled, crushing her clit with the pad of his hand where the palm met his fingers. He moved that pad up and down, causing his finger to pull out and probe again, over and over until she went off with a scream of ecstasy.

“Oh yes, yes, yes ... Daddy oh yes, ohhhh yesssssssss,” she panted.

Then she went limp and he knew it was time to stop. Pulling his finger from her he rubbed her pussy lips gently, circling his fingers a few times.

“Better?” he asked.

“I love you,” she panted.

“I know,” he said.

He let her catch her breath, during which she rolled to re-establish her embrace with him, breathing hotly into his shoulder.

“Thank you,” she murmured.

“Any time,” he said, without thinking first.

“I’ll hold you to that,” she said, before he could take it back.

“Crap,” he sighed.

Then he just held her until they both drifted off to sleep.


True to form he did not wake up during the night. Cindy did, because she was cold. She knew it was fruitless to try to get him to wake up enough to move off the covers so she could pull them down and then back over them, so she just got up and got a blanket from the closet.

Then, after covering them both, she fell back to sleep.

Her last conscious thought was that she intended for this to become the norm.

From now on she was sleeping in Daddy’s bed.


The next morning, when Bob woke up, Cindy was gone, already in first period at school. He looked around the room, which looked as normal as pie. Even his naked, now flaccid penis looked normal.

But he knew it had been in Cindy’s mouth. It had been obvious she not only didn’t mind, but relished the act. He could still remember her writhing body as he pleasured her. The memory of her happy gurgles brought some stiffness to his cock.

He tried to distract himself with work, but was only partially successful.

It was clear she intended to continue this illicit relationship. He knew his daughter. When she set her mind on something, she was immovable.

That left him with the question of what he was going to do.

He was four hours into work when he came to the realization there wasn’t anything he could do. Sure, there were options, such as sending her away, but that would destroy the family. He couldn’t do that. Nor were there any other choices he thought of that would halt - or even curtail - her amorous intentions; no things he could pursue without breaking the two of them apart and doing lasting damage to her psyche. His, too, for that matter.

But would letting her continue also damage her? He wasn’t worried about himself. He loved her and, even if that love had become unconventional ... taboo ... he knew he would always love her, no matter what happened.

In his mind he went over all that had happened, seeking any information, any evidence that she had suffered in any way from what they had done. He couldn’t think of a single thing. She hadn’t been sullen or moody. She hadn’t spent more time away from home than usual. She had sought out his bed the night before. It was obvious she’d gotten up during the night to get the blanket, but she hadn’t gone back to her own bed. She had wanted to sleep with him. Not in the conventional understanding of ‘sleeping with’, of course, but still...

He tried to feel guilt for drawing attention to his boner while her stated intention was just to stay there and cuddle a little bit. She obviously hadn’t minded. And she stayed there after her own orgasm, when she could easily have gone back to her own bed.

He hadn’t molested her. He didn’t care what definition one used, he couldn’t detect any meaningful violation of her trust or innocence. It never occurred to him that the way he’d raised her might have led to this, or that a criminal psychologist might call it an extended period of grooming. Even if someone had suggested that, he’d have laughed. He never intended to have sex with his daughter. He hadn’t sought out that first time. He hadn’t been trying to do anything sexual with her at all after prom.

He’d merely been suspicious ... seeking evidence of her betrayal of their family values.

He couldn’t actually remember the details of how they ended up in bed, naked, with his finger in her vagina. It seemed like a misty dream.

Last night, on the other hand, he remembered with crystal clarity.

As he thought about that he realized he was rock hard in his pants.


He was plugging in the new power supply he’d installed in a desktop computer when he heard the door slam and Cindy’s voice ring out.

“I’m home!” she yelled.

“Shop,” he yelled back.

She appeared in the door to his workshop and leaned against the door-jamb. She looked so beautiful he had to swallow before he could speak.

“How was school?”

“Boring.”

“Necessary,” he said.

“I know. I wish you would home school me like your parents did for you.”

“You’d miss all your friends,” he pointed out.

“True. But I’d be able to spend more time with you.”

“Considering last night, that might not be the best course of action,” he said.

“Pooh,” she said. “I’m starving. I’m going to fix a snack. You want anything?”

What he wanted right now was for her to be naked, sitting on his lap, facing him, with his cock firmly in her pussy.

“I’m good,” he said, trying to think of something else.

“Yes ... you are,” she said with an impish grin. “I slept like a log last night.”

He didn’t rise to the bait. Instead he peered into the innards of the computer and pretended to be busy.

At supper she said, in a completely normal voice, “Josh broke up with me today.”

“I’m sorry,” he said.

“He said we were getting too serious.”

“It’s more likely he got tired of you shutting him down,” said Bob.

“No, I don’t think so. He’s a good guy. He never complained about how I felt about fooling around. I think prom made him want more than he was used to wanting and it scared him.”

“Well, keep in touch with him, then,” said Bob. “When you’re older that’s the kind of man you want to form a lasting relationship with. You want a man who cares about you.”

“I already have one of those,” said Cindy, staring at him.

“Not me, silly,” he said. “I mean the man you’re going to have babies with.” He blinked. “Assuming you want children. It’s okay if you don’t.”

“Oh, I do,” she said. “Not right now, of course. That’s one reason I’m not unhappy with Josh.”

“I don’t understand,” said Bob.

“He wasn’t the only one who felt the urge to go farther than was comfortable for both of us,” she said. “That’s why I was so horny when you removed my diaphragm.”

“Oh,” he said. “Great.” His last word was said in a sarcastic tone.

“Daddy, you don’t have to worry about me. I understand how seductive sex is. I’m not going to get into a situation like that with any boy I haven’t already decided to sleep with.”

“You don’t need to be thinking about sleeping with anybody,” said Bob, firmly.

“Except you,” she said, sweetly.

“About that,” he said.

“There’s nothing to talk about,” she interrupted. “I liked it very much and I’m going to keep doing it.”

“Sweetheart, that’s a really bad idea,” he groaned.

“No it isn’t. Last night was perfect. I made you happy and then you made me happy. And it didn’t take all that long! I see no problem with handling things that way.”

“One of these nights I might actually wake up,” he warned.

“Well, then, we’ll deal with that eventuality when it happens,” she said.


They were watching a movie, Meet Joe Black. Bob had seen it several times and, while it was on his list of top movies, he was tired.

“I’m going to bed,” he said.

“You go ahead,” she said, her eyes on the screen. “I want to finish this. I’ll be there later.”

He tried to go to sleep so he’d be in that condition when she came to his bed. It didn’t work. He opted for another “safety” measure and picked up his book to try to read. Forty-five minutes later she appeared in his doorway, again naked.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she asked.

“Reading?”

“You never sleep in your shorts,” she pointed out.

“I thought I would tonight,” he said.

“Wrong!” she growled. “Take them off!”

“You’re not the boss of me,” he chanted.

“Daddy!”

“Give me a break,” he groaned. “We shouldn’t be sleeping together anyway, much less naked.”

“If you don’t take those off this instant I’m going to let the next boy who asks me out take my virginity!” she snapped.

“Bring out the big guns, why don’t you?” groused Bob, as he pushed his jockey’s down and kicked them off on the floor.

“That’s better,” she said. “You’re not hard,” she noted.

“I’m not perpetually erect,” he replied.

She stood, bending her elbows and moving her hands like a model on TV showing off some prize. This drew attention to her naked glory.

“You want your old man to get horny every time he sees you?” he groaned.

“Maybe I do,” she said, putting her hands on her hips. “Maybe it makes me feel good ... pretty.”

“You passed pretty years ago,” said Bob. “I believe you’re in the drop-dead gorgeous category these days.”

“That’s even better,” she said. “Tonight we pull the covers back so I don’t have to get up in the middle of the night and fumble around for a blanket.”

“You sure are bossy,” he said, grinning.

“Are you calling me a cow?” Her eyebrows rose.

“Bossy the cow? I forgot all about her. I haven’t read you that story in decades.”

“‘Decades’ means more than one,” said Cindy, walking toward the bed. “That would be hard, considering I’m only sixteen. One decade, maybe, but not two or more.”

“Aren’t you a little smarty pants tonight,” teased her father.

“That would be difficult. I don’t have on any pants,” she teased back. “Because I’m ready for bed, and in this house there are no pants in bed.”

With that she jumped on the bed, landing on her knees and bouncing to land on top of her father. She tried to tickle him, but squealed when he tickled back. In the process she ended rubbing her pussy lips all over his not-so-limp penis, which started to erect the second she landed on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.