Maggie - a New Lifestyle
Chapter 4: The Daughter’s Neighbors

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Daughter’s Neighbors - Mature woman gets the sex life she never had when younger

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Nephew   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Pam and Jim had, of course, met their next-door neighbors, a couple about five years older than themselves. They had developed into “intimate” neighbors not too long after the “training” which had opened up Pam and Jim to the richness of a polyamorous lifestyle.

Peggy was a stay-at-home mom with two kids in school so was looking for activity to keep her occupied. One afternoon she was in the back yard and heard unmistakable fucking sounds from the other side of the fence. She found a crack between boards to peek and was surprised to see that the young man on top of Pam making her moan wasn’t Jim. She watched until they finished and went quietly back inside to jill off.

Peggy and her husband Sam had done a bit of swinging and swapping “Before Kids”. Now both parents were getting itchy to liven up their sex life again. Time for a talk with Pam!

When she saw Jim and the other young man leave, she grabbed a pitcher of Margueritas and rang the doorbell. Pam peeked around the door and was surprised to see Peggy who asked, “Can I come in?”

Pam replied, “Yes but I’m naked. I don’t like to wear clothes when I’m home.”

Peggy thought to herself, “Or in the back yard either,” and out loud, “I want to talk over something with you.” Pam went to get a robe.

They poured the drinks and sat down across from one another. Peggy said that she was in the back yard a while ago and heard Pam having a good time. She guessed that Jim must be ok with her fun since he was home but not participating. Pam blushed but stayed silent. Peggy continued and explained that she and her husband had enjoyed those kinds of activities before the kids and were ready to resume. Would she and Jim consider getting to know them a LOT better?

Pam said that she’d talk to Jim. BTW, that was Jim’s younger brother with her in the yard.

Peggy grinned, “I bet I’d enjoy him. Haven’t had one that young in quite a while.”

Pam replied, “Sometimes I could use the help. He says he visits to see his brother but I think it’s mostly to screw me. He wants it all the time but I limit him to ‘only’ three times a day.”

Peggy sighed, “You’ll get no sympathy from me, only a helping hand ... or another part!” They laughed, poured another drink and kept on visiting.

Jim was interested so a cookout was planned. Clothing was not optional ... it was not allowed. Peggy brought more Margueritas and a salad while the hosts provided grilled chicken and other sides.

Sam was in decent shape because he worked construction. Peggy was a big woman. As tall as Jim, she probably outweighed him. She was both muscular and more “padded” than any of the other women Jim knew. Her tits were quite large but pretty firm. She carried it all gracefully but would jiggle in interesting ways when she walked or was fucking vigorously. Sam referred to her as his “love cushion”.

The foursome talked a long while about their backgrounds and beliefs, getting more open as the pitcher emptied. Peggy came right out with it, “Would you guys like to swap with us?”

Jim excused himself and Pam for a few minutes to talk. They decided to try two sessions with the neighbors ... trial runs. The first one would be separate rooms and the next all together. The other couple were all smiles.

Peggy said she had a latex allergy and they hadn’t been with anyone unknown for years so was bare OK? Pam said it wasn’t sex without semen and they all laughed. Pam took Sam to the guest room and Peggy took Jim next door with the agreement to return in two hours.

Sex with a new partner is often awkward but usually interesting. That’s pretty much how it went. Peggy got very excited very fast and had lots of mini orgasms. Jim found her padding quite comfortable when he was on top, and her tits to be real playthings when she was above. Her pussy sported a full but neat patch of the fur he liked and had plump outer lips. He was surprised to hit bottom, something that hadn’t happened before, even with the small Rebecca. She was a loose fit so he figured Sam’s equipment was shorter and wider.

That is exactly what Pam noticed as she sucked and fucked her new bedmate. He was considerate and slowly introduced his massive dong. She estimated he was two inches shorter but at least half again wider than Jim. It was a very different feeling but good in its own way.

She also discovered that his skills weren’t what she had become used to. Perhaps this was the time to “pay forward” for the sex training she had recently received. Sam seemed to really like her being on top and enjoyed her much smaller but firmer boobs. Sam was strong and could move her around easily. He did get her to cum before he did. The pulses in his thick dick as he shot his pearly fluid in her were really noticeable since she was so stretched already. She had heard Fran’s stories about taking two cocks at the same time. Maybe it felt like this. She would have to try that at the next opportunity.

Before the second time, the two women talked. The first topic was cock size. Peggy started with, “Bet he stretched you! If you think that’s thick you ought to try his brother!” She grinned at Pam’s puzzled expression and continued, “You think you’re the only one who does that?” Pam laughed in relief. Peggy continued, “Your husband is longer than I’m used to. He hits bottom but I do like his cockhead rubbing on my cervix.”

Pam responded with how full she felt with the thickest cock ever in her.

Peggy said, “Jim is a much better fuck than Sam. How did he get so good?”

Pam explained the basics of the “training” and said she had decided to help Sam get better.

Peggy hugged her and said she was a dear and to tell her what she could do.

Pam said that it seemed a bit clinical but she would write down notes after fucking Sam and share them. She knew that Peggy loved him and wanted the best. She had good feelings about this woman from the very beginning and they were getting better all the time.

Pam shared the conversation with Jim. He wanted to help so would make appropriate suggestions to Sam when it was guy talk time.

That night they had a group fuck and the learning process began. Jim was impressed his wife could stretch to fit the thick dick. Sam seemed interested in how deeply his spouse was being penetrated. They took turns watching the other swapped couple copulating. It was always fascinating to see the person you loved and lived with getting intimately connected with another. Watching them being kissed, touched, sucked, and joining genitals was riveting and arousing. To know what that other cock or cunt was feeling made it a very personal experience even if neither one was yours. Listening to the sounds of arousal and seeing the spurting of fluids was being part of the experience. Then doing it with your own partner right after was even more erotic.

With all the attention, Sam steadily improved as a cocksman. Peggy was stretching bit by bit until she could comfortably take Jim’s full strokes. The couples fucked a few times a week in twos, threes, or as a foursome as the men’s work schedules allowed.

Peggy began opening up her personal history more and more. She didn’t have a sister or close girlfriend to share stuff with when she was going through puberty. Pam filled that role now and, of course, enjoyed hearing of other’s experiences. Peggy was a farm girl and had grown up knowing mostly boys and men. She revealed that she has started sex as a curious 13 year old with her older brother’s best friend. Sam knew this, but didn’t know that her “first love” had been followed five minutes later by Peggy’s own brother. Three virginities given up within a few minutes. She screwed both boys a lot. Farms are good for finding private places. The pond way out back was a favorite place for skinny-dipping and playing hide the sausage.

When she missed a period they got scared and stopped. It was a false alarm but she kept the playroom closed until she was 16, on the pill, and started dating Sam. They all went to the same school and everybody knew everybody in the small community. When Sam finally learned at least part of her past, he arranged double dates with the same guy and they would date swap. Sam was often more interested in watching her with the other guy than doing the other girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.