A Charmed Life
Chapter 3: The Legacy

Copyright© 2017 by Sailbad

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Legacy - The life of a woman given a special gift which changed her entire existence. Youth ever-lasting with a need for semen. She recalls the night a mysterious stranger implanted her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Far Past   First   Masturbation   Body Modification   Porn Theatre   Transformation  

The next day passed uneventfully but with Bess feeling much better than she had in years. The morning stiffness and body aches that usually greeted her were gone, a new vitality surged through her she had long forgotten. She met Kate again in front of the inn and like the night before they paid a visit to the blacksmith. They continued this routine another fortnight. Always finding him in the same condition, they slipped in, used him and slipped out. Kate monitored Bess’ progress and was anxious for Bess to have a solid start and practice. They found that the stable boy could be plied with a feeble ruse into thinking it was all a dream and the two women began visiting him every night after their visit to the blacksmith. The boy easily fell for their ploy. Bess had only to squat upon his body and spread her skirts over him. She accessed him without using her hands, with the Charm alone, so that he never saw her secret. He was a rich source of what they needed and could be tapped two or three times in a night.

Bess was responding very well with newfound vigor and a fresh glow to her skin. Meanwhile, Kate carefully schooled her at every opportunity about the weighty responsibility that came with this unique gift. She reminded Bess repeatedly that people’s first reaction to strange things they did not understand was fear and that witches were still burned at the stake for mere superstition. She admonished Bess not to reveal her secret to any one she did not have absolute trust in and then only if they could cope with the knowledge. She stressed that the Charm was a gift that could not only provoke fear but jealousy as well. She told Bess not to use her kiss too freely because it alone could draw suspicion. That it must only be used to bind a man’s lust to her need or to blind an adversary and affect an escape. Most importantly, Kate stressed the precaution of not remaining in one place long enough for people to notice her regressing age or that she did not age at all.

Finally, the night came when Kate announced it was time for her to go.

“But ... what will become of thee,” Bess asked? She had grown very fond of Kate, she felt fear for Kate’s well-being and, of course, being alone without Kate’s council.

“I will return to my betrothed whom I miss and wish not to be apart from any longer,” replied Kate.

“You give up immortality for a man,” asked Bess, incredulously? Distress was overwhelming her, she wanted Kate to stay with her, she felt too weak to go on without her. “Why?”

“I want the life I was meant to have; mother and wife; hearth and home. I have found a good, kind young man whom I love very much,” said Kate. “I am to be his wife. I will cleave unto him, share his life, bear him his children, and grow old with him.”

“And die,” asked Bess?

With tears in her eyes Kate replied, “When thou hast lost count of men thou hast given thy heart to, watching them all slowly grow old and die, then thou might understand my choice.” She sobbed and began again, softly, “I will take again my place in the family of man...” She was overcome with emotions, obviously very deep ones. Losing her composure, she blurted out, “I love him! ... Were he ever to part from me I would await his return by the roadside for the rest of my life!”

Kate’s blunt but familiar insinuation struck Bess hard. The sadness she felt for herself was eclipsed by a new sadness for Kate. Bess had lost only one love and had grieved on him for years. Kate had lost so many she could not count them all and had grieved on them for centuries. And now she was facing it all over again.

“My apologies, but I carry a great lethargy, young Bess,” continued Kate, regaining her self control. “‘tis the sum total of much pain and loneliness. For many hundreds of years I have stood apart from humanity and watched it struggle. For all of those many years I have helplessly observed, an indifferent sentinel, neither helping nor hindering. Now, I shall rejoin history and play my part in it. I have had a rich, full life. I regret nothing.”

Bess strove to understand what Kate had said. Comprehension involved placing herself outside her common day to day existence, the only frame of reference she had ever known, and looking at life as one who did not really live. She thought it odd to want to be a part of her world, the toil, the uncertainty, and the inevitable doom of death, but if she tried very hard, she could vaguely perceive the alienation of which Kate spoke. She let that feeling sink in a bit, wondering what effect it might have on her. Nevertheless, a question still gnawed at her. “Why me,” she asked?

“When first came to me word of thy sad tale I understood thy grief,” said Kate. “Thou art worthy of this gift. Make for thyself a fresh life, anew. If thou wishest, pass the jharum on to another, but I meant for thee to have another chance for happiness. Make it so, good Bess.” She smiled earnestly and clasped Bess’ hand to her cheek.

“May I find thee and impart it onto thee again,” asked Bess, longing desperately to keep Kate in her life?

“Nay, good Bess,” said Kate in distress. “Do not tempt me. My path is set.” She hugged Bess tightly.

It was Bess who cried but she knew there would be no dissuading Kate if she had already gone this far. It was something she had obviously thought on many long years.

Kate made her farewell short and simple. After saying goodbye and good luck followed by another warning for caution, she kissed Bess, on the cheek, and she was gone.


The first few weeks after Kate’s departure Bess felt lost. She missed Kate very much and her guidance through this extraordinary mystery of life was priceless. None the less, Bess kept up with her practice almost every night, using the strategy and precautions set forth by Kate. She eventually lost count of how much life-giving semen she had taken from her quarry.

Then, one evening, while cleaning a window pane, she noticed her reflection. Having not looked upon herself in some time she was shocked to see a woman she had not seen in years. Most of the extra lines and sagging flesh were gone. Also gone was a great deal of gray streaks in her hair. Her age was indeed slowly reversing! As the delight of her returning youth swept over her, close behind came the fear and dread that anyone else might have noticed. Luckily, being a common maid, few people took any heed of her at all but at this rate it would soon be apparent to everyone. It was time to disappear, and fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.