Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

She took the card that I was offering and said that she’d call in the morning. “Those maids seemed to be in a good mood.”

“Well if you would have woken up earlier and crawled in my bed, I would have let you beg for my permission to orgasm instead of them.” I stopped at the hostess stand and placed an order for a lot of different foods and a couple pots of tea to be sent up to the room. I wanted to relax and not sit in the lounge. Debbie and I rode the elevator back up to the top floor and went to my suite. The maids were dressed and cleaning but talking to Sophia who was sitting on the couch in a pair of sleeping shorts and a t-shirt.

They became quiet as we entered the room. They waited to see if we were alone or had company before Sophia said, “Good morning. I heard that you had an unexpected call earlier. You should have woken me in case you needed an interpreter.”

“I knew who it was and knew that most of them spoke English. I would have called you if you were needed. Today is your day off to rest and relax.”

“I just started. I don’t mind.”’

“It was fine. They just wanted to thank us again for helping Anjeli and Riya get home safely.”

“Tisha and Ria said they were disappointed that they came by when they did.”

“Tisha and Ria should be cleaning and not spreading rumors. They should also learn to keep things to themselves that might get them fired by the hotel or spanked by me.” I said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Debbie was nodding her agreement. “It didn’t sound like the girls were having a tough time this morning but it’s better for me to make assumptions about what they were doing during their work hours than for them to open their mouths and remove all doubt.”

Both girls looked at what they were doing and picked up the pace a little bit but didn’t respond to what Debbie or I had said.

Sophia replied, “I guess that I should have kept my mouth shut. I was being nosy and asking questions. I think that since I’m with Jack that they were required to answer them. I didn’t want to get them in trouble.”

“What were you asking them and why?” I asked.

“I saw the bag that had the lingerie was empty and you had asked about their sizes yesterday. I was wondering what you had made them do to earn the clothes.”

“What did they say?”

“They said that you didn’t make them do anything but just made some suggestions about what might please you and they wanted to please you. They also said that it was quite pleasurable to them as well.”

“Did you ask them for a reason?”

Sophia looked at her hands as she fidgeted. “I was wondering what I’d done wrong. I had it in my mind that you were paying me to be an interpreter but that my main job would be on my back. I really need some money to finish my education and was resigned to my fate to pay you back for my schooling. When I arrived, you didn’t come on to me or make me do anything but interpret when it was needed.”

“So, is there a problem?”

“Well I justified what I was going to do so that I could pay for my school but deep down, if I’m honest, it was something that I was looking forward to.”

“I’m not sure that I understand. Were you looking forward to sleeping with me or being controlled by me?”

“Both; but I was more excited about being controlled. I was talking to Tisha and Ria and Ria told me about how excited she was when you made her do things. She didn’t have to do anything but in her mind, she could just let go and be free to enjoy because she was just doing as she was told.”

“She wasn’t the one responsible?”

“If you told her to wash the windows or clean the baseboards, it wouldn’t be something she wanted to do but she would do because she was told. When you told her to lick Tisha’s pussy or let Tisha lick her pussy, it was exciting to her. She would never have asked for either of those things but the nasty or kinkiness of them both excited her to no end. When you just put, your cock covered in Tisha’s juices in her mouth and didn’t ask for permission it was like the heavens opened and she knew that she had no control and she could be free to do whatever you told her.”

“Did she feel like a prostitute because of the clothes?”

“No, in fact she said that she felt like you were just taking care of her and not buying her or paying for her. You wanted her to be sexy, pretty, or taken care of. She felt proud that you chose her instead of having bought her.”

“So now we are back to Sophia. If we were just having lunch near the University when we first met, I would have taken you and had sex with you in a minute since you are so pretty. But then I hired you and now I pay you. I didn’t want you to feel like you were obligated to have sex with me because I’m paying you.”

Debbie jumped in. “Is that why we haven’t had sex since you hired me?”

“There are laws and there are morals. I love women and I love sex but both should be freely given. I must be very careful to mix sex and work. I could get in trouble.”

Debbie said, “I had sex with you before I worked for you and don’t feel like you hired me for my body or that it will affect my employment going forward. You can fuck me anytime you’d like. It was the most amazing sex I’ve ever had.”

Sophia followed with, “Well I guess that I’m the only one in the room that hasn’t had sex with you and my mind and body crave to be controlled by you like you did to Tisha and Ria. I know for a fact that you are an honorable employer and that my employment now or in the future isn’t based on sex. I will do my job the best that I can and want you to treat me like you did Ria.”

“So be it. Get naked and then come lay across my lap and collect your spankings for talking behind my back about things that are private to me.”

She was expecting a fuck or a suck and not a spanking. To add in naked and in front of three other women was just enough to make her stop and think about what she’d just asked me for.

“I didn’t say tomorrow my little fuck toy, I said to do it now. If I count to ten and you aren’t naked and across my lap, I’ll have Tisha and Ria strip you naked and then go and cut up every piece of clothing in your room while I give you double the spankings that you’ve already earned.” I never raised my voice because I never felt it was needed. My normal voice should be enough to guide my pets. “One ... Two ... Three...”

She was now tearing off her clothes and was in place by the count of nine. Her grapefruit sized breasts were smashing into my thigh and her full ass was in position to accept her spankings. “That’s better. You will receive five spankings for talking behind my back and two more for making me repeat myself. You’re new to this so I’m letting you off easy this time. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.”

“I think that when you’re done with your spankings, that since your mouth got you into this situation, that your mouth should get you out of it. You will lick, Tisha, Ria and Debbie to orgasm before you kneel in front of me and suck my cock. You’ll swallow all my sperm and then ask what you can do next. Do you understand?”

I could feel her take a gulp as she was digesting my words. “Yes Sir.”

The first five spankings were fast, loud and hard. There was no break or pause to give her a chance to do anything but yelp in surprise and pain. I paused to let my hand roam between her legs and she had a very fleshy labium. I liked the feel of her fullness and her wetness. She couldn’t hide her enjoyment or excitement in what was being done to her.

I said, “Someone is wet. I wonder if it’s because of the spankings, the humiliation of being naked and being in front of four other people or if it’s because you will soon be pleasuring everyone in the room? Do you know why you’re wet my little slut?”

“All of those reasons are adding to my excitement, Sir.”

The last two spankings came as a surprise, just like the first five. Debbie was sitting across from me on a chair and had her dress up around her waist. Her fingers were working in her pussy as she waited for me to finish with Sophia. I could see the wetness on her fingers as she anticipated the feelings of a sweet tongue spreading her folds.

Two hours later, the suite was cleaned top to bottom. The maids had gone with their new clothes. Debbie, Tisha and Ria had all been licked to orgasm. I’d had my cock sucked and Sophia stood naked with her feet shoulder width apart at the end of the couch in the living room.

Sophia was a lovely girl and had done an excellent job. The wetness was on her thighs now. “Sophia, did you enjoy being under my control today?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Did you expect to get fucked or have an orgasm of your own?”

“I’d hoped to but have been a bad girl. I’ll accept whatever you give to me, Sir.”

“Did you enjoy eating that pussy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Have you eaten pussy before?”

She started to blush, “Yes, Sir.”

“Tell me about that.”

“Growing up there was a family in my town. The girl was my age and we went to school together. They had more money than we did but the girl and I were very close. Her name was Seema. As you saw last night, many boys can get aggressive when they want a girl and we would stay together to keep from being raped. That didn’t mean that we didn’t have feelings or needs. We ended up turning to each other to satisfy those needs. She became my girlfriend and I became her girlfriend.”

“Where is she now?”

“She moved with her family to Australia during her senior year of high school. We still are girlfriends but don’t ever see each other.”

“When was the last time you spoke to her?”

“I spoke to her this morning. Since I have a phone, I’ve been calling her and we have been catching up. We have also played like I heard you playing with your girls. It was very sexy.”

Debbie had a loud intake of breath. We both looked to her. She asked Sophia, “Do you know how much those long distance, international calls cost from a hotel? I almost never call my office when I’m overseas because of the cost. It can cost up to four hundred Rupees a minute.”

Sophia looked like she was going to cry. I held up my hand. “I told her that she could use the phone to talk to family and friends. She didn’t do anything wrong.”

“I didn’t know. We don’t even have a phone at my house and I only have her phone number because she gave it to me with her address. She told me that it cost a lot to talk but I told her that the calls from the hotel were free because I thought they were.”

“Don’t worry about it, Little One. Did you have fun talking to her?”

“It was amazing to talk to her.”

“I don’t have any reason to be in Australia soon but that does make me wonder if you have a passport? We may have to leave India.”

“No but I do have an ID and a birth certificate at home.”

“I think I’ll have you drive out there and get them. We may be able to use the Cabinet Secretary to help us speed up the process.”

“I can’t drive.”

“I meant that I’ll have one of the cars from the hotel drive you home to get your papers. Maybe you should get an extra razor while your home or have the car stop by the store so you can clean up that wild nest of hair between your legs.”

Debbie laughed and I said, “Sophia, maybe you can also help Debbie when you’re done. I like to watch but if I can’t see I can’t watch. I also hate to pick hairs out of my teeth.”

She blushed but said, “Yes Sir.”

We ate the food that was delivered and when I spoke to the concierge, he said to send Sophia down when she was ready and he’d have a car waiting to take her to her home and back. When she left, Debbie said, “She is young and naive but eager to please. All three of those girls love the way you treat them. I don’t mind being a third wheel and helping but don’t get off on the submissive stuff. I do love having your fat cock buried deep inside me and going hard and rough like the other night.”

“Do you feel like a dominant? Not necessarily with me but with the girls? I find that is common with some of the girls I play with.”

“No, that kind of thing doesn’t really do much for me. We can battle for power or control while wrestling but the commanding and obeying doesn’t excite me.”

“Okay, I’d like to take a nap. Would you like to cuddle or should I nap alone?”

“I do like to cuddle but slept a little more than you did last night. I’m afraid that I’d wake you.”

“Enjoy your day off. If you want to have dinner tonight or tea later this afternoon, just leave your door open or a note on the coffee table. I’m going to take a nap.”

After turning down the air a couple degrees, I was in bed and asleep within a few minutes. When I woke up about five-thirty, I took another shower and got dressed. Debbie was reading a magazine in the living room when I walked out. “Is Sophia back yet?”

“No, but she should be back shortly unless they ran into traffic and then all bets are off on when they might return.”

“I’m hungry so let’s leave her a note and head down to get some tea in the lobby. I like the different sandwiches and cookies they have. The tea is pretty amazing as well.”

“I liked that Chai tea I had yesterday.”

The music drifting from the grand piano greeted us as we entered the tea lounge and then the wait staff took over. I tried the chai tea steeped in milk. I told them that I was hungry and they said they’d take care of us. They scurried off and came back with the tea and a platter of food to snack on. I saw Sophia enter the lobby as I was about to pour my second cup of tea.

She seemed very happy and came towards us after I waved and caught her attention. She had an envelope with her when she sat down with us and picked up one of the biscotti on the tray. The waitress came over and took her tea order. It was in Hindi so I’m not sure what she ordered.

“I found all of the papers that I should need and got to see my family. Thank you for providing the driver. I didn’t get felt up like I would have if I’d have taken the train.”

The girls started asking me questions about Sport Support and that led into Pro Level, EXSN and Survival of the Fittest. They wanted to know about the workouts and what I did when I traveled to stay in shape. We went back to the room and continued to talk.

Debbie told us about getting a job for a designer in New York after college and working with the factories around the world to get fabrics and designs to them. Different production schedules of designs and sizes. It included shipping to and from the factories, importing and exporting from the countries and a bunch of stuff that I’d never thought of.

The mood dampened some when Sophia talked about working in a factory cutting out flowers for others to sew. She would work all day with one short break and at the end of the day, she’d make less than I could find in my sofa cushions or between the seats in my car. Literally, she made just a hand full of change if you call sixty cents a handful.

Her mom still worked at the factory and her sister was almost old enough to start. Sophia made more money tutoring when school was in session so that’s what she did but between semesters, like now, she normally worked in the sewing factory. I was paying her in a day what her mom probably made in a year and I didn’t feel like I was over-paying even though if I’d have known before we started what a fair pay was, I’d probably have offered less.

Later that evening, I called the girls in Vegas. It was Sunday morning so I let them sleep in for a little while before I got them going. Sophia had asked if she could listen in while I played with the girls back home. I made her get naked and stand in the doorway between the bedroom and bath. She had to stand with her feet against the bottom corners and her hands as high as she could reach on the sides of the door frame.

Sometime during the day or after tea, she’d shaved like she was told. I didn’t ask Sophia about it but she looked sexy with the trim. When I’d finished with the girls back in Nevada, I walked over to Sophia and cupped her pussy. My hand put pressure on her labia as I lifted her to her toes. Her wetness was undeniable and I looked into her eyes as I spoke.

“Well little one, you are certainly moving quickly into your new role. You look good with your shave and the wetness on my hand and your thighs tell me that you’re enjoying it. Don’t you dare let go with your hands or move your feet. I’m going to move behind you and put my fat cock in that wet cunt you have. Make sure you get permission to come or I will spank your clit and you won’t make that mistake again.”

Her body shuttered as she whispered, “Yes, Sir.”

I stepped over her leg as I ducked under her arm. My hands ran from her hips up to her breasts as they rose and fell with her breathings. Her nipples were hard as she waited to finally get fucked after a day of taking care of others. With my height, I had to bend my knees to get my cock in line with her opening. It felt like I was piercing lava with the heat she was generating.

She leaned forward to give me a better angle and went on her tip-toes but didn’t move her feet. My hands stopped pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples to grab hold of her hips as I stroked into her. After a minute, she still held her feet against the side of the door frame but they must have been a foot off the ground as my arm was around her stomach and I held her in the air as I fucked her hard and fast from behind. She was moaning and grunting loudly. I was surprised that Debbie didn’t come in for the show but she didn’t.

Grunt after grunt escaped her mouth to match my pelvis colliding with her ass as I drove home again and again. She blurted out that she wanted to cum and after as good as she’d been all day I gave her permission as I filled her pussy from behind. She never let go of the door frame with her hands and her feet slid back down as well as I lowered her to the floor. She went to her knees but still her hands and feet never left the door frame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.